Stores > Zenni Optical

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10

Great Customer Service

"This is a company that stands by it's customer service and guarantees customer satisfaction. I ordered and received my glasses in a timely manner. When I received them they were just not what I wanted and I had input one of the numbers wrong. I called and got a return number and was given credit for the returned glasses. I'm anxiously waiting for my new glasses. Great company to deal with."

Great inexpensive products

"I have 6 pairs of glasses from Zenni. I love that they are affordable but sturdy and stylish. Will definitely be buying more! "

Great Price!

"Pleased with final product and got transition lenses, too. I will make future purchases for eyeglasses from Zenni. Arrived on time."

2016-11-30

"Great glasses at a great price!!!"

Excellent Customer Service!!!

"I ordered a pair of single vision lenses but when I received them I could not focus clearly, felt odd, headaches etc. I took my glasses back to my optometrist and she checked them. There was an error on the prescription. After contacting Zenni, sending glasses back etc. They corrected the problem at no additional cost to me. They even reimbursed me the amount for me sending them the glasses. I was impressed! I decided to order a 2and 3rd pair for reading only. I definitely recommend Zenni!!!"

Great Inexpensive Frames and Lenses

"I purchased a pair of Zenni frames and
lenses to replace a Lencrafters pair I sat on. I was so happy with the purchasing experience, the fast delivery and the clarity of the lenses. I will definitely buy additional pairs!

2016-11-30

Great money saving option!

"I ordered myself 2 pairs of glasses and my neighbors daughter a pair as well. The last pair I had last me almost 2 years and were still in great condition. I recommend these to everyone"

2016-11-30

Quick and good quality lens

"Good quality lens, very comfortable to wear. Exactly as ordered."

BEAUTIFUL

"I LIKED, EXCELLENT SELLER, FAST SHIPPING, I WILL DEAL AGAIN."

2016-11-30

I ordered the wrong glasses

"I have sent my glasses back because I ordered sunglasses instead of transitions. Although it was entirely my fault they have allowed me a 100% credit. I am looking forward to ordering new glasses real soon. "

2016-11-30

Great looking and looking great!

"My 7-year old daughter kept breaking or losing her glasses and I was quite tired of spending a mini fortune on new ones. I found Zenni online and was quite pleased with the variety. The prices were like nothing I had seen in the stores and I was a bit skeptical and concerned about quality. When they arrived, I couldn't have been more pleased. We get complimented all the time and quality is a non-issue. The frames (got several) are as good if not better than anything I've seen in the stores. We only bought the frames but I will probably try the lenses in the future. I also ordered some for myself as well and was very happy. Can't wait to fill the prescription. I always wanted to have several pairs but was unwilling to spend the money to do so in the past. Now however, I will have fun with multiple pairs!"

As expected

"I was pleased with my glasses although getting used to progressive lenses is taking awhile. My biggest disappointment was the delivery time from shipping date to delivery date but can't hold that against Zenni."

Very good

"Very good, excellent transaction."

2016-11-30

"Very Satisfied with the concept, service and product. "

Sighting great savings

"My husband's new glasses look wonderful on him, he says they are more comfortable because they are lighter weight than his very expensive glasses these have progressive lenses and he says the sight is perfect"

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.