Stores > Zenni Optical

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.05/10 8.05/10
Voice your opinion! Review Zenni Optical by clicking a star below.

Great inexpensive sunglasses

"Zenni delivered three nice pairs of sunglasses for a great price. We were also delighted to receive cases and cleaning cloths. The ordering process was clear and uncomplicated. Thank you!"

Amazed

"Fast and perfect ingenious "

Not right

"Frames are ok, the lenses are the problem. I ordered the special blue lense and really bother my eyes , I can't use them at all. I though was a matter of time but I can't definitely not wear them, I hope there is a way to change this."

Awesome

"Easy site to use , inexpensive but excellent quality , you get all the bells and whistle for one affordable price. Speedy service and fast shipping. "

2017-04-19

"Zenni Optical is an honest company with a wide variety of extremely affordable, fashionable and high quality glasses. I've never been more pleased with a pair of glasses before. "

2017-04-19

Recommend to all my friends

"Fast, cheap glasses and sunglasses. I recommend Zenni frequently! "

Excellent service, great glasses

"Zenni is a great place to get reasonable priced glasses. Helpful staff"

Glasses weren't great

"First time I have ordered glasses from Zenni and will be the last. I have been wearing glasses for 50+ years so not new to this. Couldn't see out of the first pair that was ordered. Sent them back due to the PD being incorrect. They claimed that was my mistake. Don't think so. I had my measurements from when I got my last pair (not online). Replacement pair came - still couldn't see well with them. Vision was distorted. Suspected that something was wrong with the lenses. Took them to an optical store and right away they told me that the lenses were curved which is totally wrong for my prescription. And that was just the start of it. The axis was wrong on both lenses too. I attempted to wear them in case my eyes adjusted. While cleaning, one of the lenses popped right out. Talked to Zenni and all they offered to do was send new "ropes" and a tool for inserting them. I am not an eyeglass technician that works in a lab - why should I be fixing these glasses? What kind of customer service is that? Poor quality glasses but I guess you get what you pay for. Lesson learned."

""

WA Verified Customer
2017-04-19

Lightning fast delivery from China. Not sure the Rx is correct.

"Paid for the expedited shipping and they did not disappoint. From order to receipt, it took about a week. The only problem I've had (and I've purchased three other glasses from Zenni wit the same problem), is that the Rx seems off, especially the progressive part. The distance part seems a bit narrow, and the reading part is about the size of a pea. I had the same Rx glasses made at Wal-Mart, and the progressive vision is far superior to Zenni."

overall very good

"Shipping is quite quick because it's from Ontario to my address which is also in Ontario.
I was charged at higher rate as international shipping though.

Frames cheap

"Frames feel cheap and extra plastically. They look cute on web and choose it for that and price but would return in and get my money back if I could. I don't use them and plan on keeping them as a back up if I lose my primary pair"

awesome

"the glasses are great and shipping was fast Thank You"

ChristinTurner's Avatar

Awesome

"Great product, have recommended to all my coworkers God bless!"

2017-04-19

Wonderful, I been getting my glasses from zenni for years! Best price & Ez process

"This last pair I bought is really nice, sport design, thats fits very nicely and looks great!"

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,417 merchant members.