Stores > Zenni Optical

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10

Tippy Tee

"Love the glasses . The price was great. I will order more."

trendy specs.

"I picked out frames that I thought I would like but we're really different than anything I'd worn before. At the price I paid I could afford to buy a pair of glasses that I might not love. "

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

"Excellent service!!! Glasses surpassed my expectations!!! Delivered much more quicker than expected!! Amazing quality glasses!!! What more can I say!!! I love these guys :)))))"

2016-08-27

Very pleased with my new glasses.

"I was a little nervous about buying prescription Eyeglasses without first trying on the frames. However, the Zenni website allows you to upload a photo of your face and select several frames and see exactly what you look like. If I had bought these glasses at the optometrist, it would have cost over $500. The lenses alone would be over $400!! I am very pleased with my purchase."

Wonderful

"Love this website! So far got a great collection! Love them all! "

Go No Further...

"This is an amazing combination if you are trying to find glasses that fulfill your desire for style and cost. Zenni makes the ordering process quite simplified, for even a first time user! Even their toll free number is there to assist you.
I love my glasses and I can heartily recommend Zenni to anyone. J. A. D.

No so good eyewear

"Can not see at all out of the bottom vision very cloudy top part is perfect, not sure how they take care of this ."

2016-08-27

"very happy with my new glasses

2016-08-27

"I love the low prices and how cute all the glasses are I bought a pair but they were very fragile "

Smooth transaction

"I recently completed my third Zenni purchase and each one was went smoothly. Each pair of glasses met my expectations and my opthalmologist confirmed that the lenses were of good quality and were accurate to the prescription. What more can you ask for. "

Great

"Fast shipping, great quality,exeptional price"

2016-08-27

I have reinvented my look

"The look is so different. I love my new glasses

I can see better. And read longer before getting tired eyes. Thank you zenni

The glasses are perfect

"Its as good as you get from any big brands"

Perfectly

"So very happy with my order..this is my 4th order and will always use Zenni...thanks for making me happy :-)"

Good Selection!

"This is my second pair that I ordered. Overall everything good but both run a little small. Qualityis good,price is great! Next time I will definitely order from youth section for my 8 year old boy. Thanks zenni"

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.