Stores > Zenni Optical

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10

Great glasses

"Can't beat the price and quality of the glasses!"

Style, Quality & Great Service

"The glasses arrived within a week. They fit fantastically. They look great. And, they are really nice quality. Communications and service were excellent. Thank you."

Good price

"The price is great for a spare pair but it's hard to translate the online pics into the actual glasses on my face."

Affordable & Stylish

"First time buyer for Zenni Optical. Very impressed with the selection of styles at affordable prices. I found a pair of frames I liked after seeing it on a movie. Got it within a reasonable amount of time. Professionally packaged including a case and microfiber cloth! My friends cannot believe the price I paid out the door including frames and lenses. Just make sure you have the frames correctly adjusted after receiving it in the mail. I adjusted mine at Costco. The person working at Costco never heard of Zenni and was impressed..."

This review was modified by raybook on September 21 2016 03:55:48 PM

Amazing.

"So glad I found Zenni Optical. Love all the frames and the prices. "

2016-09-21

Great review for a great view!

"Very happy with zenni! Even happier with the price of their product. Fraction of my regular cost with the same great quality. "

Snazzy glasses!

"I ordered 2 pairs. One reading one far away! I LOVE both pairs! I WILL order again. Great experience!"

Not the best bifocals

"I found the glasses make me dizzy. If I were to order again I would only to single vision lens. They didn't get thebifocals right"

Definitely Recommend Zenni!

"I ordered a pair of progressive lenses and frames. Online ordering was simple and quick and very affordable. My glasses are just what I ordered. I'll be a repeat customer and highly recommend Zenni!"

Zenni Literally Gives Sight to The Poor

"I live paycheck to paycheck and when I lost my 15-year-old prescriptions, I was devastated. I couldn't afford a new $200 pair of glasses which meant I couldn't work. Zenni saved me. They sent me a pair of prescription glasses that look and feel better than my old expensive designer prescription glasses, for $35! The lenses are perfect, the anti-reflection is perfect, and the frames are perfect. Shipping was quick and cheap! Now, everyone compliments my glasses all the time and I tell them this exact story. I can't thank this company enough for giving me my eyesight back and for not trying to put me in the poorhouse for it. Vision should be a right, not a commodity. Zenni seems to understand that. "

2016-09-21

It's great to see again for a cheap price!

"Loved ever pair i got , just happy to see again lol."

2016-09-21

And a million compliments later...

"... seriously, the pic of me in my new Zenni Optical frames got so many likes on Insta and FB that I'm conceited now. Great price, extremely fast shipping (considering the lens production time), and excellent customer service when I couldn't accurately remember my mailing address and had to make a change!

Glasses from the cloud

"I was pleased with the handling and the delivery. Of course, the price is outstanding 1/7th of my old progressive glasses.
The negative site is that the progressively don't work so well as I hoped. It works good for long distances and reading but not when working with the computer screen.- maybe because I did choise to small glasses? Maybe I should try another modell? - I am at least planning to do so. /Jon Erlingsson

2016-09-21

Great glasses at a great price.

"I have ordered from Zenni Optical many times over the last few years. I am always happy with the results. It is great to be able to buy my glasses when ever I want and try new styles with out breaking the bank. There quality just gets better and better!"

Easy experience

"I like doing things online! At my own pace. Easy, inexpensive, this was a great Experience!"

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,631 merchant members.