• Zenni Optical Zenni Optical Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.34/10 8.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10

"Customer service was great. They responded to my email and answered my question promptly. They gave me the correct answer the first time."

"Prescription was off by 7 degrees in one lens, and this has happened in my last two orders. Before that they were great , now I am not to sure if I will order again. "

"I believe the eyeglasses are too wide for my face and made my vision in my parifial off."

"Thank you, wonderful experience, fast delivery!"

"???? I recommend Zenni Optical and have walked at least 4 people through their purchases with great results. Everyone was surprised how good the glasses were for the price."

"Very good service. I had to re-enter my Rx twice because the Zenni system did not save it. Also tracking was somewhat difficult. I wonder if the USPS had a glitch that week because my tracking did not update until my glasses were practically here."

"I like my glasses. Perhaps I have to get use to wearing bifocals. This is my first time wearing this type. I will order just the close view. Thank you."

"I really do like the site, but I wish they had more frames to choose from..Had a very hard time finding a pair that I really liked and ended up going somewhere else and paying ALOT more...... "

"Great glasses for absolutely unbeatable prices. "

"I had to send my first pair back because the arms were WAY too long. I ordered a second pair and the Rx is perfect. I've had to get them adjusted a bit, but overall, I love the glasses so far. "

"Excellent. Easy to order and quick shipping."

"I would like a better selection of coloured glasses. As well, I had some trouble downloading my picture, but I finally figured it out.

Thanks

"I am pleased with my first purchase from Zenni. My new glasses fit very well and I have been complimented by friends and co-worked on the style. It took about 2 weeks for my order to arrive here in eastern Canada which is reasonable. I noted on my credit card statement that the transaction was in US dollars, which was a bit of a surprise. It cost an extra $100 Canadian that I wasn't counting on. If the site said the prices are quoted in US dollars, I didn't notice it at the time of order. Overall I am pleased with my purchase."

"It's always good and I've told several people about you"

"Thank you I got what I paid for and will continue shopping g with you "

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.