Stores > Zenni Optical

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.9/10 8.9/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.6/10 8.6/10

2016-07-26

"I'm very happy with these glasses! Perhaps they're not the same quality as an $800 pair but for a fraction of that cost they're great! I'm still experimenting with prescriptions after eye surgery and these have proven to be a very affordable option. "

Great cat-eye glasses

"Pretty glasses that get lots of compliments. Fit well and prescription is correct. I wish this style came in other colors!"

2016-07-26

"Found so many choices, hard to pick just one so I got three pairs and the sunglasses are so cool. Easy to order and got them so fast! Don't need anymore but will buy glasses in other colors cause they are so affordable. Love them so much! "

2016-07-26

Badly placed bifocal makes glasses unusable

"I have to send a pair back to them because the bifocal is so weirdly placed it is unusable. Prices are good, delivery is good, but this is unacceptable."

Extremely Satisfied Customer!

"A co-worker of mine was telling me about Zenni and the cost was unbelievable! I thought to myself I don't have anything to lose by giving the site a try. I did and I am so happy I did! Great experience! Hassle free and very easy to order! Thank you for saving me hundreds of dollars!"

2016-07-26

"LOVE my new glasses!!! Thanks again never a disappointment!!! ☺☺"

Glasses not quite right

"The glasses don't seem to really be correct. I cannot see distance very well with these progressive lenses they've done. I was disappointed in the transition effect; it doesn't reallly darken much. The frames are cute."

GLASSES FIT GREAT!

"Was a touch annoyed with shipping, it took a long time, and the tracking number never updated. But called customer service and everything worked out. glasses are great!"

2016-07-26

Great glasses for the price

"Recently bought my wife and I glasses and they are great. Not a single complaint."

2016-07-26

love the way you can see the glasses on yourself

"The website is so cool! I could see how different pairs of glasses would look before buying. I was a little confused with how to fill out info from my prescription but I called customer service and quickly had all my questions answered."

Love my glasses!

"This was my first time ordering with Zenni Optical and I was very impressed. I received my order super fast and my glasses are perfect! I love the frames I chose and I get complimented on them all the time. I will definitely be ordering from them again! "

Great

"Love my new glasses! Fashion forward and I got 3 pairs for about $60! I get so many compliments"

2016-07-26

Don't pay high prices for glasses!

"I've ordered several pairs from Zenni. They have all been perfect in that I can see just as good if not better that the glasses I have paid hundreds of dollars for. The service is great. I had one frame arrive bent and I had a new frame within the week. Very satisfied with quality, service and selection."

Not sure yet!

"The glasses I ordered were not right. I have sent them back and hopefully, they will be made correctly. I haven't gotten the new pair yet so I cannot really judge them at this point. I am hoping they will be fine as they were much cheaper than anywhere else."

2016-07-26

The spectacles of ZENNI have 5 stars for me!!

"Love you guys!! I lost my glasses in my daughters house(they were moving) and I was helping them move. Must be in a box! Anyway, I ordered my glasses on a Sunday 06/26/2016 and I received them AHEAD of the received date!! I received them via the mail on Friday 07/01/2016 that same week!!! I was thrilled to be able to see again!!!

Thank you ZENNI OPTICAL- You are my home for glasses for the rest of my life!!!

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.