Stores > Zenni Optical

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10

2016-05-25

Desde un país soleado a otro

"Hola a todos, escribo desde España para informar a todos los posibles compradores desde España y en español. Estoy muy contento con la compra de mis gafas progresivas, un modelo con cristales al aire y dos filtros solares polarizados de sujeción magnética por un precio muy inferior a las ópticas locales, animo a los indecisos a comprar aquí por la relación tan buena precio calidad en un producto que considero de primera necesidad.
Sobre todo fíjense en las medidas de las monturas, utilicen el probador virtual y sobre todo es muy importante medirse bien la distancia pupilar.

2016-05-25

"We order 2 different pair of glasses one for my wife, she is very satisfied and one for me.
I am totally unsatisfied with it because I have enormus dififcultys to read with it.
Concerning long distance view it is perfect.
2 Years ago I ordered 2 pairs of glasses for myself and was totally satisfied with it.
Jean-Guy Riendeau

Alas!!!

"I finally found in Zenni Optical quality eye care."

DISSAPOINTED

"I just learned that Zenni does NOT do repairs; instead of repairs we have to buy new glasses. What a ripoff! I will not be giving this company any good publicity. I say, stay away from Zenni."

2016-05-25

"great selection and options, great prices, great service and quick turn."

2016-05-25

"I have a relatively weak prescription for eyeglasses and Zenni always fills this prescription perfectly. As far as the frames go I have a very small choice to pick from due to my larger than average length measurement for the arm length."

selection

"There is not enough selection of glasses with the measurements i have"

The Most Affordable Best Place To Purchase All Perfect High Quality Glasses

"This is a true story. My name is Edward Taylor I love Zennioptical. I tell all my friends and family about Zennioptical. Amagine being a Old man that can nearly walk Or someone in a hard time of their life that can't afford health insurance to cover their eye exam & Good quality frames for prescription glasses. Zennioptical has truly been a Big Blessing in my life & I give thanks to God & Zenni Optical for helping me obtain my perfect vision. NOW I CAN SEE!!!!!!:) "

Awesome!

"Great service, cheap, comfortable, convenient and quality! I'm very satisfied!"

2016-05-25

Replacement frames a winner!

"I was delighted to find out that although my (broken) frames were listed as "out of stock" on the website, the lab does keeps back stock for replacement purposes! I had stood on mine and broken the arm off, but there was nothing wrong with the lenses. After sending an email enquiry (which received a very prompt reply)I was told how to place an on-line order for frames only. When they arrived I transferred my prescription lenses into the new frames. Great service, Zenni!"

Funky

"Order some funky glasses, but unfortunately did not work out."

Exceptional!

"Perfect fit and outstanding prices that you can't beat! "

Fast and cheap!

"I absolutely love ordering from zenni! Not only do I get affordable quality glasses, I get them quickly. I recommend zenni to everyone I know. "

awesome

"I never knew i could get glasses so cheap, they fit perfect and are made well. WAYYY cheaper than the doctor's office! and only a 2 week wait time!"

Order with confidence

"At first, I was wary of buying glasses on-line. Customer service held my order to verify some points. They were clear, concise, and thorough to make sure the glasses were made right the first time. Even with the delay, my glasses arrived a day before originally promised. AND THEY ARE PERFECT!"

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.