Stores > Zenni Optical

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10

2016-07-26

"Very impressed, good quality at an even better price. Even with the looming Canada Post strike I received my glasses in a timely fashion (pun intended). Thanks Zenni Optical and my recommendation is put on (another pun) here for all to read!!!"

2016-07-26

A refreshing change from the outlet experience

"I've always hated going to stores like Lens Crafters to get new frames and lenses because of the store hours and sales pressure from their employees. I've ordered a couple of frame/lens combinations so far from Zenni and have really enjoyed the ease of use and customization of their interface, and the prices are reasonable."

2016-07-26

Don't make my mistake, never use Zenni. Worst company ever.

"Horrible if you wear progressive glasses. They made the glasses horribly wrong. They claimed I made a mistake on the PD by not putting one in. Proved them wrong and they said I could have half of my money back. Had to fight the through my credit card company. I won but it wasted a lot of my time. Worst company ever"

Love them wow

"I will buy more from you .. i love my glasses .. thank you ..."

excellent

"Excellent, I like the product, I will continue Beijing."

Another winner

"Zenni has manufactured yet another pair of glasses that are a custom fit. This last order (I've bought several pair from Zenni) was an entirely different style for me and was only meant to be a backup. The ease of using my own photo to "try them on" made it enjoyable to go for something new. "

Отлично!

"Через 3 недели заказанные очки получил. Изготовлены великолепно. Ни единого изъяна не обнаружил.
Очень доволен.
Заказал еще одни жене...

as satisfactory as usual

"very high quality and comfortable glasses that arrived at about 2 -2.5 weeks"

Return

"I returned my glasses over a week ago and have heard nothing."

Stylish perfection!

"Just what I was looking for - stylish, fit perfectly but best of all they were inexpensive without being cheap."

Cute

"Son loved them. Very stylish. "

Great glasses

"Great quality at great price. I order glasses for me, my kids and my husband. "

2016-07-25

"it was awesome!!! I was worried at first about mail order glasses but it was great!!"

Great as usual!

"Have ordered multiple pairs from Zenni and as always happy. I love the try on feature! I have gotten several different styles that I don't typically go for and this feature means that I haven't gotten a single pair that I have wanted to return. I love that I can finally afford to get trendy AND classic styles (plus some sun glasses!) all for less than what a single pair used to cost at other places. The most trouble I've had with any of my glasses is a loose screw, which took seconds to fix. Will continue to order from Zenni every time!"

Optician likes!

"I am an optician that works at wholesaler of eyewear. Even with my employee discount I can't get these prices. Great looking glasses for my whole family!"

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.