Stores > Zenni Optical

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10

Super Fast & Great Deal

"Have ordered 3 pairs now and Very Satisfied They have Fast Shipping and a Great Price. AAAA"

Happy buyer

"Terrific high quality product with fast delivery."

Quick and mostly painless

"Zenni optical was quick, and the lenses are great, but you can kind of tell they're not as high quality as more expensive frames would be. Which makes sense I guess."

Amazing

"The glasses came 2 weeks ahead of schedule and customer service was great when I had an issue w one pair (I ordered 2). Will definitely need using them again. I purposely chose the cheapest frames to see the quality and I was very impressed. I get more complements on the $6.95 zenni pair that the $450 name brand ones I had been wearing. "

Buyers Remorse

"I thought the glasses looked great when I picked them out online but they make me look like an obese virgin. The other pair is slightly better but by "slightly better" I mean they make me look more like a good looking idiot. If your site gets ad revenue hit me up whenever someone wants to promote a pyramid scheme. With my handsome face and your deceptively ugly product we could score some dumb clicks."

Zenniful

"Love my new Zenni's. Bought 2 pair for less than it cost me at the eye doctor. Prescription was right on. I have friends who also ordered from Zenni and love them to."

Zenni Zows!

"I have been ordering since 2008 and never been disappointed. Last time I ordered was 2012 and my glasses last!! This time I got 4 pairs of great glasses with sunglasses clips/magnets and you would not even know because the design is great! Thank you for continued great service and product."

So-So

"I paid for express shipping but Zenni sent out the classes without requesting a signature. To make a long story short, I had to do a lot of leg work because UPS lost the package ( but said they delivered it).

My son loves his glasses but I am a bit reluctant to use them again. All the work was not worth the lower price.

2016-04-27

great first time zenni experience

"this is my first zenni's experience and I was overall very pleased. There is a wide selection of frames and lenses and the prices are unbeatable. The shipment was very quick and (so far) the glasses are holding up well. The few issues which prevented me from giving a five star rating are:
1. Uploading your own picture win the right dimensions so that the glasses fit properly was very difficult.
2. The narrowest lenses were still bigger then what I was looking for (25mm instead of 23mm) and
3. There were a lot of glasses in the wide selection which are ''retired'' and ut was frustrating that after you finally decide on a pair, the glasses are not available. Once they are unavailable they should either be blocked or taken off the site

FABULOUS

"I ordered 3 pairs from Zenni, i have never been so pleased with my glasses. I get complements all day long. I still can't believe how affordable they are. I have friends with perfect vision, wanting to order my frames for the heck of it!
Simply Fabulous!

cheap but adequate

"they still have problems with dirt too easily adhering to lenses and to difficult to remove, especially hand grease. "

Stylish and Happy

"This was my third time purchasing from Zenni Optical, and I have been very pleased with every transaction. Aside from how much money I saved, the glasses were stylish and looked as expected, the prescription was accurate, the process was unbelievably easy, and my glasses arrived in a timely manner. I don't know what more I could say."

Happy

"1st time shopper with Zenni , very pleased "

2016-04-27

Good glass for a decent price

"I am happy with the glasses that arrived. The feel right even if I don't have the equipment to check them."

2016-04-27

"Je voie rien bedans hgdxghgfdfhjjj

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.