Stores > Zenni Optical

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.8/10 8.8/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10

excelente

"muy rápida la entrega y siempre muy buen servicio excelente compañía, feliz con los anteojos de mi hija gracias "

Best glasses ever!

"I have never boughten inexpensive glasses Before and this is the first time i ordered online . My glasses were perfect. The prescription was spot on but it did irratate my eyes at first but i got used to it. The pair of glasses i have ordered were the first glasses i actually love and i constantly wear them to school! Love them."

Quick & Easy web site

"Easy to find glasses and order.. They ship quick and arrive and work! What else to ask for? Well the only thing is more name brands.. Otherwise a great place to buy glasses.."

New RED GLASSES

"I received my order in a timely manner, the prescription was spot on. I plan to look for another pair less frame. Great Buy"

longtime Zenni customer

"I used to be an optician. I started ordering glasses from Zenni while I worked for the eye doctor. I would take my glasses to the office and check the prescription in the lenses for accuracy. Not only were they always within the parameters, they were almost always exact. Which is really good! The frames are not the highest quality, but they are still super cute. If you are not sure what your PD is, just ask your doctor when you have your eye exam. I will be a customer for Zenni as long as they are around! They are a great company!"

2016-05-23

We have been using Zenni for years!

"We have been using Zenni for years and are always very happy with our orders. It's just not feasible for our family to order from our local optometrist's office since we have two kids in glasses and the dr's office is pretty pricey. One of my children's also tends to lose his glasses a lot (once the lawnmower even found them) which would end up costing us a small fortune to keep replacing them locally. With Zenni, I can get a pair of glasses, a back-up pair and even a pair of sunglasses with prescription lenses for the price of one pair at the eye doctors! Plus, the kids love to be able to "try on" glasses frames online by uploading their picture. We will continue using Zenni for years to come! "

2016-05-23

Amazing quality for the price

"Amazing quality for the price - website made things pretty clear but most amazing was I got 2 pairs of glasses for less than i was planning on spending for 1 using other cheap online retailers. The look great and they work great and I got them in less than a week. "

2016-05-23

"Very good price and customers service "

2016-05-23

"My glasses came in and I couldn't see anything out of them. Nothing was focused and everything seemed to be slanted or tilted. When I contacted customer service, I was informed that I had to send the glasses in for inspection and I was expected to pay the return shipping. Not only that, but if they found that the glasses were made properly, then I would either receive a 100% one time store credit or 50% credited to my debit card. Not even a full refund. "

Love my Zenni!

"Amazing - love this retailer. I always receive compliments on my glasses, especially the white ones and the blue ones. Shipping is great and any issues that have come up have been quickly addressed and solved. "

2016-05-23

Who knew online glasses could be this good...not me!

"Due to outrageous prices for a pair of glasses I decided to give Zenni a try. Choosing a pair of glasses was a little difficult, but once that was done everything thing else was simple. The glasses arrived faster than expected, and I love them. I never expect to buy glasses any other place."

Perfection

"This is my first time buying prescription sunglasses and I was very surprise by the quality of the glasses. Yes, I would reorder again from Zenni"

2016-05-23

Where have you been my entire life?!?!

"I have always dreaded having to buy glasses if for no other reason than they are expensive. I ordered from Zenni so I can have a backup pair of glasses and I absolutely fell in love with them. I loved how stylish they are and how quickly I received them. I will definitely buy my next pair of glasses from Zenni. Well done!"

Eye love them...

"And so does he. This was my first purchase from Zenni optical and I'm a very happy customer indeed. Not only was I satisfied , but my fiance' (who I purchased the glasses for) adores them. Framing the glasses to his face was simple with the virtual try on. The website was easy to maneuver and there were tons of frames to choose from. All of this is great, but the price is simply unbeatable. We've priced frames from all over the place and it came out to twice as much as we paid without the prescription.
We will definitely be ordering more with and without prescription.

2016-05-23

"Love the glasses and price"

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.