• Zenni Optical Zenni Optical Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.4/10 8.4/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.05/10 8.05/10

2015-08-02

"The quality of the glasses exceeded expectations considering the price. We are extremely happy with our purchases."

2015-08-02

"Very quick shipping. Product as described. Great prices."

2015-08-02

"I've ordered from Zenni numerous times and will continue to do so AND continue to recommend to everyone I know that needs glasses. You guys are the best!"

2015-08-02

"It was quick and easy it was great. I love my new glasses"

2015-08-02

"Quik and very good service."

2015-08-02

"The no lines bifocals work great the first time."

2015-08-02

"I have been ordering my glasses from cu for the last 10 years I have never had anything wrong I put them on and they fit perfect no adjustments it's been wonderful my husband orders them are friends ordered glasses from you and so does my daughters thank you so much for your business I enjoy wearing my glasses from there"

2015-08-02

"I was able to order my glasses online without any problems. The website is easy to navigate through. My glasses where shipped to me within a couple of days. "

"good zenni Optical ;) better price

2015-08-02

"Your site does not readily supply information as to how to Order prescription reader glasses. When I called and asked how, I was given the incorrect measurements to use on your site.
Why would you not supply a form for readers just as you do for regular glasses, without a complicated formula to follow?"

2015-08-02

"I couldn't believe that I received my glasses just over a week from ordering! Amazing..... This was the third or fourth time I have ordered from zenni, I'm always pleased with the product, and will continue to use in the future."

2015-08-02

"the frame dosen't fit perfectly (95%)"

2015-08-02

"fast shiipping, if you have your eyes' prescription , is a cheap way to get replacement glasses, they material is very good so far, they did not had the 2.10 value on the Add OD ,OS section so I went up to 2.25 . I hope not to regret it later. I am very satisfied"

2015-08-02

"For the price, my new glasses are amazing! I will definitely be ordering my next pair from Zenni again. "

2015-08-02

"Good quality, fast service. Happy with the purchase ."

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.