• Zenni Optical Zenni Optical Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10

"Love my new affordable glasses. Got two regular pair and one pair of shades for 40$., so thankful to find a place.to order at reasonable prices. I'll never buy anywhere else. Great service and had no problems getting a refund on a return caused by my own error. "

"The prescription was correct but the glasses aren't very comfortable. They don't fit well over my ears and make them sore. Not sure how they could ever be corrected as the ear pieces seem to be made out of a material that couldn't be adjusted."

"great price ,nice glasses, lots of styles, nice"

"i ordered progressive lenses and they were a lighter weight then my $500 pair of glasses from Lens crafter. Zenni was great online and on phone."

"Love my new glasses. They are perfect and I received them in a timely fashion."

"Second pair I have gotten from Zenni. No problems at all. Great price and speedy service. Told many others about them."

"Easy to deal with and excellent product. I continually recommend to others"

"Perfect fit, great price, fast shipment"

"These frames are durable and feather light. The progressive lenses fit me to a T. These are the most comfortable, lightest frames I have tried and the lenses are comfortable to see with. Would purchase again"

"I have used Zenni Optical for several years now. They have always been prompt and helpful. I am delighted at how affordable their glasses are, and I depend on them for all my vision needs: long distance, computer and reading distance, sunglasses, bifocals.

My only complaint is that the lenses in the glasses with plastic tortoiseshell frames become scratched and cloudy easily. I have now switched to ordering only metallic-style frames, and have had much better luck keeping the lenses clear and sharp.

"Easy and no fuss. Great range of product at very reasonable prices. What more could you want?

"Excellent product, high quality, fast shipping. Extremely pleased and have and will continue to recommend to friends and family."

"I got the wrong lens's. t wanted reading glasses bot got distance glasses. While this was my fault - the setup makes this error easy. The looking up instructions and deducting isn't easy. I can't see why I can't lodge my eye prescription then tick distance or reading box. Ian in Australia, I may look for another option to get my reading glasses."

"I love zenni in ll ways value, selection and customer service. been using them for years and saving tons of money!!"

" The prescription numbers input section did not say anything about have to add/ change numbers to your prescription BEFORE you put in your numbers.
The section explaining this is embedded in the copious pages of other information . It would be logical and user friendly to have this VITAL piece of information CLOSE to the prescription input section and needs to be highlighted. Prescription interpretation by consumers is not a good idea either ! Too much of a margin for error. I wasted time and money sending my glasses back. I think postage onus should be with Zenni not the customer. Your website could do with an easier to read, succinct and more organised info. Thanks for reading.

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.