Stores > Zenni Optical

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10

I can see!!

"I received my glasses in less than two weeks from ordering and I live in the boondocks of Vancouver Island!! Unbelievable!!
Not only am I happy with the speed of delivery I saved over $500 from the quote by the optometrist. Unbelievable!!
I was so happy I immediately ordered another pair.
I have also recommended Zenni to everyone I see, even people without glasses!!
Thanks!!

Cute and sassy

"Looks great. Many compliments"

Snail mail

"Great glasses. Shipping took too long, not Zenni's fault"

I can see for miles!

"Love my glasses! Low prices, great frames, bifocals were perfect. I will buy my glasses from Zenni in the future!"

Good fitting!

"Zenni delivered as promised and more!"

2016-02-08

Insert catchy title here!

"My glasses are light weight and came with extra noise pieces. My only complaint is the thickness. I paid for the thiner glasses 1.61 if I remember correctly. It was the first to last option on the thickness options... But the glasses don't seem to be any thinner than my previous glasses. Given the fact my prescription didn't change this year, I found it a little odd. I my first pair of glasses I went with no sort of upgrades, and since these are frameless I thought it would be beneficial. It wasn't. If I was you I would just take the free option. My prescription is -4.50 & -5.00 to give you an idea. "

2016-02-08

"I was very happy with my purchase. They fit my face nicely & was such a great price"

2016-02-08

Great glasses at a great price and delivered fast

"I have never ordered glasses online before and this was definitely worth it. I was very pleased with the glasses and the price. Hard to believe that they can make and ship for this low a price. I will use again for sure."

I still cant see

"I'm seeing blurry I see colors better but words are blurry "

2016-02-08

"Great frames and perfect fit "

Good service

"Glasses were delivered faster then estimated time, and work well. Only negative was the clip-on sunglasses that came with are not straight--they sit crooked on the frames, and fall off if bumped. Minor detail for me, but wish there were correct."

Slow shipper

"I was very happy with the order I placed and the eye glasses worked great. They seem to have a weak frame but, time will tell if it was a good buy. They were a slow shipper."

2016-02-08

Cute frames for small faces too!

"I have ordered from Zenni twice now and both times, I have been so pleased with the results! I have a very petite face so I always have a hard time finding frames that fit. My past two pairs of glasses have been Zenni kids frames and I love them! I love that Zenni offers cool frames even in the kids department that adults can use too. I always get lots of compliments on my unique frames! And of course, you can't beat the price. "

Amazing Value

"With my prescription I ordered two pairs for 1/2 the cost of a single pair at a local eyewear store. Shipping was fast."

2016-02-08

I can see cheaply, in every room of the house.

" I love that I can have a pair of glasses in every room in the house and never have to go around looking for them. I make sure that each frame is different so I know which room each pair
belongs to. Can't believe the pricing and the convenience and ease of the website.

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.