• Zenni Optical Zenni Optical Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.61/10 7.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.95/10 6.95/10

"I strongly dislike that when browsing an individual set of frames there is not a RETURN TO LIST button. I have to go all the way back to the beginning and dig to find where I was.

I don't like that shipping takes so long.

"Have had a very good experience with Zenni for several years as had many of my friends i have refered to them!!!!"

"Fast shipment. My daughter loves her new sunglasses!"

"Worked like it should have.

Tinted accessory isn't the same shape as the glasses, didn't like that so much.

Glasses were larger than the picture on the website showed, you guys should require a head width measurement so that doesn't happen but that's easier said then done.

Nice glasses, fits well.

"Great service, good value."

"This is my third pair of glasses from Zenni. I will order again. Have always been satisfied with my glasses. I have referred several people."

"web site was easy to use, price was good and shiped fast"

"I love the styles and the ease of shopping with Zenni! I am so thankful for the inexpensive frames and lenses. I have lost two pair of glasses in recent months and I can actually afford to replace them! (Yes, I will work harder NOT to lose any more! Lol!)"

"easy used site, very good choice and price. Delivry is very fast"

"I haven't gotten any conformation from Zenni about my order. I have also ordered glassed from another site and am expecting the glasses by 27th of May. One of our friend was raving about Zenni but I would not recommend it to anyone."

"I received my glasses today. They are great and I'm so happy! I will be ordering again....soon (sunglasses). Thank you for providing a wonderful budget - friendly product!"

"I havent received the glasses as yet, but to date have great experience with previous glasses.

XX

"We love the ease of ordering and how quickly the glasses arrive. Fit perfectly."

"I always use Zenni. I have for the last 3 years. They always make me excellent glasses. I have had them checked by my optometrist twice now and they are always perfect! Great value for money. "

"Haven't received the glasses yet."

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.