Stores > Zenni Optical

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10

By far best on the web!

"I've ordered glasses online before but Zenni's quality, updated info throughout, and Shipping was by far a ton better than some of the others. The glasses feel more solid & not as cheap."

2016-08-23

Sunglasses that actually meet a girl's needs!

"I am 23 years old. I was not looking for grandma sunglasses. I had searched EVERYWHERE to find some cute, wearable, in-fashion sunglasses that weren't too big for my little head and could have my prescription placed in them. I also didn't want to spend an arm and a leg. The only place I could find them was your store. They came in quick (I was going away and wanted them for that), in perfect condition. I would 100% order again from them and refer to a friend. "

Defective lens

"Yesterday I received the glasses and left eye lens unfortunately not the right size, see blurred.
I checked with my other pair of eyeglasses same number and everything is fine.

Eyeball

"The glasses came in a timely fashion and the new script was perfect.

2016-08-22

Great glasses, delivered quickly, Nice quality and best pricing. Thank you.

"We found Zenni Optical on line, needing new glasses. The pricing was so good we decided to order 2 pair for each of us. We have been delighted with the quality of the frames and lenses, the durability and stylishness. Thank you.

Returned and re-ordered

"So they messed up. I got a one time 100% store credit. I re-ordered a whole new pair and they are still wrong.I am so disappointed. To much money down the drain."

2016-08-22

Fast shipping, and trendy glasses!

"When I ordered these glasses, I didn't anticipate much. I was surprisingly satisfied with them. Cute glasses, not too big. Prescription was accurate. I will definitely order from zenni from now on!"

quick and easy love

"ordering was easy and shipping was quick. Will be buying all needed glasses from zenni "

I am not happy

"I am having trouble with my new glasses this time. The plastic pieces are irritating my eyes and the reading layer of the trifocals don't seem right. "

great service

"It was a great last service price was very competitive I like shopping and then the products are pretty decent they have a large variety to choose from the product was she very fast I was surprised to get it back quickly that's a big deal for me and the Product isPretty good"

2016-08-22

Quick, easy, crystal clear!

"I love my new glasses! The turquoise frames are pretty and the graduated bifocals work perfectly. I plan to order several more frames to match my wardrobe. All this for much less than I used to pay!"

Great Shades!

"Very pleased with my new sunglasses. Fit perfectly and received my order earlier than expected. Good job! And the price cannot be beat!"

Wow

"Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow"

2016-08-22

Saved a bundle on sunglasses

"I needed new prescription sunglasses. Ordered some from Zenni, and got them quickly. The new sunglasses do the job just fine, for a lot less than I paid last time."

Awesome cute.glasses

"Loved both pair of the glasses i ordered. So far they out rank others that i have purchased in past. The fit was just right. "

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.