Stores > Zenni Optical

Customer service: Rating 8.9/10 8.9/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10

Communication disconnect

"3.5 stars.......My glasses are great- for being inexpensive-
Be VERY careful when ordering and triple check your prescription - they do not contact your doctor to verify them! I learned the hard way when I had inadvertently flipped numbers and by the time I had realized it- I tried contacting them - but you speak to someone in California and their lab is in China! So it is hard to get two live people on the line at the same time. And forget about the weekend- which is during the time I ordered mine- because you'll likely find that the lab is not open- though they claim they're open 24/7. In the end- I ended up having to order twice to get the correct rx, which I was told that due to my circumstances in trying to rectify the issue- they would offer me a one time 100% refund ... I had also paid $19 for expedited shipping - which was to be included in the refund. It was not. I did get the refund for the glasses, but still had to pay out for shipping twice. Still trying to get them to fulfill what they had said originally- but they are denying that it was to be for shipping.
There was an error on their part when shipping had occurred - and when I was told the lab was closed, bc of the time difference- my glasses were actually just about to be shipped.. But the rep was unaware of that.
Just becareful when ordering.

2016-09-25

Order sat in a warehouse

"I love my new glasses, but had to call the shipper (Canpar ) to find out why they were languishing at their depot for weeks. "

Love my new specs'

"I got soooo many compliments on my new glasses. My only complaint is that I couldn't wait to receive them!!! 7-10 days feels like an eternity when you want something badly. Keep up the great work and great designs! Love my Zenni Glasses."

This review was modified by nerissa627 on September 25 2016 05:42:54 AM

2016-09-25

I wear my sunglasses at night

"I ordered a pair of prescription sunglasses and I love them! I got regular frames with tinted lenses and they are perfect! They only cost me $30 and I had them in about a month! Awesome service and I will be ordering again!"

Great company

"I've purchased many glasses from zenni in the last year, for both myself and my mother. Occasionally I've been dissatisfied with a frame I bought, but not because of the company (that's the risk you take buying anything online without being able to try it on first), but overall I'm thrilled with their selection and quality. "

The very best

"Really the best : large choice, easy to order, quick and safe overseas delivery, and the glasses fit perfectly.
We ve never been disappointed and will go on ordering glasses with Zenni,

2016-09-25

Best experience with glasses I've had

"A great experience and huge saving over locally supplied spectacles. Thanks Zenni."

This review was modified by gavan_hogg on September 25 2016 01:32:58 AM

2016-09-25

"Excellent very fast arrival of my glasses that are 100% perfection. I will only buy glasses this way in the future. Thanks Zenni.

2016-09-24

"Lovin Zenni Optical !! Wouldn't go anywhere else. "

Great price for glasses that last 31 days

"Warranty expires in 30 days. I have had 2 pair last more than 2 months. My sons break their glasses without fail and zenni refuses to do anything. "

Gaps

"The opening on the side of the glasses ( gaps) one side bigger then the other side. When reviewed before ordering doesn't show any opening. I guess my loss. Nice color and nice style."

I love these glasses!

"I'm one of those people who's insurance only covers glasses or contacts, not both. Of course I really need both to make my life a lot easier! Zenni made that possible for me! I was super skeptical at first because of the price, I was very worried I would "get the price I paid for" if you know what I mean. My overall total with shipping cost was less than $20! Which means a lot to someone who lives all the way in Hawaii! When I got them I was super happy and exited! They were very snug but I was able to bend the plastic a little. I used to be an optician and all you need is a little bit of heat to bend the plastic but not too much or you'll melt it! It's been about a month now and I am amazed at how much they have gone through and still in one peice. They have gotten a little loose due to so much wear (I love them!), but all you need are the tiny screwdrivers to tighten up those tiny screws/hinges. Or if you feel iffy about fixing glasses yourself, I'd recommend taking them to an optician. I have dropped them numerous times and worn them to work, plus I didn't do any upgrades to the lenses since I wanted to be sure of my first order (told ya I was skeptical). I will definitely use an anti glare coating next time, that was on me for not getting it, knowing that sometimes I would be driving with them. Oh well, lesson learned! Now to find my next style of glasses and order!!! Thank you so much Zenni!!

With love, from your new regular customer!

Reliable Quality

"Have dealt with Zenni Optical over the past several years and they are consistently reliable as far as quality and delivery timeliness is concerned. Additionally, they offer a good value product. "

Quick Return and Reorder

"I had to return the first pair of glasses and reorder a different pair and the credit came through quickly I used it to order the new glasses and within 10 days my glasses were here. I had to reorder because I had the prescription wrong on the first ones and the second pair are a bit better but I am not sure if it is Zenni or my eye doctor that has the prescription a little off. My husbands glasses came through and they are perfectly fine. Overall I would order from them again. "

A superb service!!!

"I received the specs and noticed that the prescription that my doctor had given me was incorrect. So customer service at zenni asked me to return the specs and change the lenses for distance. I did and I'm waiting for them to contact me when they arrive at their end. Very helpful and hardworking stuff!!!"

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.