Stores > ZenHotels.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
Voice your opinion! Review ZenHotels.com by clicking a star below.
2017-10-19

Zenhotels is my favourite online hotel booking

"Indeed, ZenHotels.com is my favorite. The booking system here was very simple. I used this site to book a hotel several times. And after contacting the hotel, it is good to check the reservation. I have no complaints and after that there was no problem. Customer service was very useful. I would recommend them. Thank you"

2017-10-18

They're really fast, even in the night.

"I had to make an impromptu plan to travel to Germany, ain’t bosses the best? Thanks to my kid bro who told me to check Zen hotels. They have varieties of hotels in Berlin, and payment is in your country's currency. In less than 5 minutes, I had booked my hotel. "

2017-10-17

Stole my money!

"I booked through ZenHotels a hostel in Italy. Although I explicitly wrote that I will arrive late they approved the booking charged my money and then they called me at 10,30 pm when I landed that unfortunately the hostel does not support late check-in thus I have to book another one.

Never saw my money from this booking again.

2017-10-12

User Friendly

"Supportive and user friendly, easy to use and we found the right hotels. No issues with the hotels. Highly Recommended. "

2017-10-12

Outstanding Experience

"I have used ZenHotels and had zero problems. Each time the hotel had my reservations correct and the rates were better than I found on other sites.

2017-10-11

Absolutely satisfied

"Zenhotels.com is user friendly with highly responsive customer support. I have used this website several times and I have never for once encountered any problem. Highly recommended!"

2017-09-23

Fraud travel website

"They are frauds. They duped people of their money.

They list hotels at cheap rates to attract customers and then send a confirmation email but in reality the reservation is not confirmed from the hotel.

And then when you send emails and call their customer care centre they give this excuse “we are awaiting reply from our partners”

They are a bunch of frauds. Do not fall into their trap and get harassed.

I spent on many dollars worth of calls from India as it was international calls and send 20 mails but in vain.

2017-09-15

Outstanding

"My experience with ZenHotels was awesome, i booked online and immediately i received a confirmation mail. I really enjoyed my time at the hotel, the workers were very active and responsive. I am happy with the customer service i received. "

2017-08-30

Professional

"Their service is professional, and booking was as smooth as a breeze. When I called to confirm my booking, all things were ready. A+++!!!"

2017-08-23

Don't want to go home

"the hotel looked and felt as good as advertised. No complaints at all."

2017-08-23

I used to have issues booking hotels - but not anymore!

"Zenhotels is a go-to choice regarding hotel bookings. They helped me book my reservation and I didn't encounter any problem."

2017-08-22

Impressive service!!!

"Zenhotels.com is an impressively user-friendly hotel booking service. Simplified and effective website with excellent user interface. Highly recommendable!

2017-08-18

Zenhotels.com is a lifesaver!

"Zenhotels.com is a lifesaver! I managed to get an excellent offer from one of their many offers on their website! At the hotel, got exactly what I was looking for, a beautiful and relaxing vacation! Looking for great hotel offers? Look no further, Zenhotels.com is your answer!"

2017-08-15

Outstanding Experience!!!!!

"Really this website(ZenHotels.com) is my favorite. The booking system here was very easy. I used this website to book the hotel many times. And after contacting the hotel, everything was okay to check the booking. I have no complaints and there was no problem later. They customer care was very helpful. I would highly recommend them. Thanks "

2017-08-10

A much delighted trip

"Finding the best hotel is no more a problem with Zenhotels. I had an amazing trip. No complaints at all!"

Share ZenHotels.com's store rating

ZenHotels.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ZenHotels.com is not a merchant member
ZenHotels.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!