Stores > Zenfolio.com
  • Zenfolio.com Zenfolio.com Elite Status

Voice your opinion! Review Zenfolio.com by clicking a star below.

2017-08-15

Wonderful!

"I had a free website set up help and the lady was great. I love this website so far. It is pretty simples."

2017-08-12

Awesome!

"So far Zenfolio has been very user friendly!! Love it :)"

2017-08-12

Best site ever!

"I found out about Zenfolio from my teacher at school and i figured I'd give it a shoot. I'm happy I did I love it!!!"

2017-08-11

Becmong a member procedure has technical glitches

"I love the controls to create and update my Zenfolio website., but your Become a Member page has technical problems. It took 10 times for me to fill out and try try again before your system to responded that I put in my credit card info and hit the button. Very frustrating."

2017-08-09

simple and smart

"Very quickly designed the site, looks great. Only complaint, would like better image quality..."

2017-08-08

Good for my needs

"simple to use- tuto in english ( for someone that emglish is not mother thongue , the infos are good, bud to speed....had to restrat few time to catch the relevant info to me- jingles are not necessary at beginning of each tuto, as normaly we read severals videos, it become a bit anoying, otherwhise use full and pedagogic ) "

2017-08-06

User Interface needs a bit of help

"It would be nice to have a simpler UI / UX such as a ONE CLICK to turn off all social media, and down triangles to see photos/folders and organization - it is a bit of a mish-mash stuff is everywhere and hard to find the functions to what you want to do - and they are different on every page - just a messy UI overall, tricky to use and makes me dread going into the file. I frequent Google to see how to do something. That is not a good sign."

2017-07-30

As easy as releasing a shutter

"From the phone call explaining all that Zenfolio has to offer and guiding me through its flexibility I was pleased to know that this is what I was looking for to get my photography out there. Thank you!"

2017-07-28

Good Servicing

"Zenfolio makes me satisfied ."

2017-07-28

Not what it used to be

"I have been with Zenfolio for seven years and up until the last year or two have been very happy with the service.

I'm not sure if there has been a change of leadership but Zenfolio has lost it's way. Rising prices, high commission charges, poor image quality, gimmicky upgrades, removing the ability to customise the shopping section and ignoring the needs of it's customers forced me to move my site to a more professional service.

If you just want to show your images and are not too concerned about the quality (Zenfolio do not support HD displays) it's ok, but if you want to sell your photos forget it.

Rep reply posted Jul-28-2017

A rep from Zenfolio.com, ZenfolioCustomerSuccess, has responded

“Hello and sorry to hear that you have had a less-than-positive experience with Zenfolio! We are working on support for larger image sizes and we certainly always listen to our customers! Of course, like all companies, we do have to carefully prioritize what changes we make and how quickly. :-) Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and please reach out to our Support team if we can help clarify anything for you (www.zenfolio.com/support).”

2017-07-27

Complicated

"Very confusing at first but I always like a challenge"

2017-07-26

Great site

"Great site and very helpful in everything can't believe the help they give newbies ."

2017-07-26

Very Informative

"Looking forward to workng with Zenfolia for a long time to come"

2017-07-25

Zenfolicious!

"The support i have received up until now has been excellent!
Long may our partnership continue!

2017-07-23

"paged jumped around a little, promefer a website site that offers gift, ie. google ad credits"

Share Zenfolio.com's store rating

Zenfolio.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenfolio.com is a merchant member
Zenfolio.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,379 merchant members.