Zbattery.com Reviews - zbattery.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.00/10 43 reviews

Zbattery.com is not a merchant member
Zbattery.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I am very impressed. It's always a little sketchy going with a new online vendor, especially one without any reviews on RR. However, throwing caution to the wind paid off. They had exactly what I needed, even the seemingly inconsequential (i.e. tiny) parts. The prices were right and the turnaround was very fast. I'll likely be placing another order with Zbattery before the end of the week."

"Great products and price and shipping is very fast even when placing a late in the day order!!
Just place my order for all the Christmas gadgets today

Rating 8/104/5

"The battery was awesome but they send the wrong connectors. However, they were prompt to correct their mistake."

modified review This review was modified by vlj on November 22 2010 07:28:27 PM

"These guys/gals really impressed me. I ordered some batteries late on a Friday afternoon, certainly after they were closed. They had them in the mail _early_ on Monday morning, and they showed up in my mailbox on the west coast on Wednesday morning via priority mail. They shipped *FAST*!

I ordered a few bulk batteries that came wrapped in bubble wrap. Probably overkill in packaging, but they certainly arrived safely.

The prices are quite competitive with everything else that I've seen. Highly recommended!

"Placed an order for rechargeable AA batteries and a charger on a Saturday night. It was filled and shipped out early Monday morning. Received my order by Wednesday. It came with instruction on how to use and maintain batteries for best life.

I would recommend Zbattery.com to other shoppers.

Rating 8/104/5

"The right battery, but the wrong connector. I provided a photograph of the connector I needed, and the customer service representative worked with me to identify the correct stock number. Well done, nice people!"

Rating 4/102/5

"Ordered 13 HC1221W batteries. Arrived in good condition a week later, which is good. However, looking at the manufacturing date stamped on the bottom of the batteries, 2 of them were from April 2008 and the rest from April 2009. Hardly "fresh" batteries. One of the 2008 batteries was discharged down to about 4 volts (from 12 volts). Customer Service explained that the date stamped in the bottom of the battery container may not be the date when the battery was actually filled. According to the label on the side of the batteries they were all produced (filled) on 30 July 2009 which makes them about 6 months old. Probably OK."

modified review This review was modified by FL on February 18 2010 06:33:49 PM

"Perfect transaction with Zbattery.com. Placed an order on 9/29/09, order was shipped on 9/30 and delivered to me on 10/2 via priority mail. Price of the batteries were very low and shipping was very low. Next time I need batteries this is where I will order them from. Ordered again on 1/8/12, shipped on 1/9/12, received on 1/10 via priority. Prices still very low, shipping was low. Excellent place to order from."

"Grade A+ super fastshipping. hard to find cordless phone batts, work fine"

Mental_Myopia's Avatar
Montana, USA

"Excellent prices and selection of flashlight accessories and LED upgrades! Shipping rates are very reasonable, too! I received my order quickly, safely, and well-packaged. I highly recommend them, and will definitely order from them again!

"Great to do business with - Competitive prices, user-friendly web site, fast shipping. They even tell you in advance if an item will be back-ordered. Prompt e-mail communication to inquiries. They have all of the features that make for satisfied customers. I have recommended them to others."

"A very good place to shop for batteries for digital camera they don't try to rip you off on price or shipping. Super Fast shipping. Will buy from again when I need something they sell. AAAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++

Darryl

"Ordered a headlamp on 1/28, UPS ground shipping; received confirmation immediately, confirmation of shipping the same day, and the item was delivered on 1/30. Everything was smooth; I would order from this vendor again."

"Rapid receipt of merchandise, which was exactly as described and depicted on the Web site. I like that they charge a reasonable shipping fee. In my case it was the exact amount of the postage. "

Rating 8/104/5

"I ordered a couple of 6V SLA batteries about a month ago at, and I thought the price and service were very good at $8.93 each. Today I wanted to order another of these batteries, but the price went up to $13.25, so I don't understand how it could go up so much in such a short time. The price and shipping cost is still reasonable, but not a bargain, since I can get replacements cheaper elsewhere."