• Zappos

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10

"I ordered the wrong size and my wife let me know. So I called and the man was great, and his service. I advised him what I needed and that I ordered the wrong size. He sent me a new return label, (USPS), and is sending me the new size shoes and no additional cost as long as I send the wrong shoes back in two weeks. Everything was done in 5 minutes, awesome service and price."

"Good store. Sometimes it's pricy. Check eBay before you buy"

"Excellent shipping speed. Good website"

"Look, I get that Zappos is priced a bit higher than some places. But the shipping and customer services is outrageously incredible. I personally think it is worth it to pay $10 more for a pair of shoes if I can take advantage of all the free shipping back and forth. You can't go wrong with Zappos."

"I love Zappos. They have the best customer service in the world. Period."

"Love these guys!!!! So much to choose from and great prices."

"Awesome service and great shoes Love the huge selection, and found some great shoes which fit even my hard-to-fit feet."

modified review This review was modified by jlkramer on April 10 2015 03:09:11 PM

"I love Zappos and have been shopping there for years. Easy returns, no questions asked. Shipping free both ways, full refunds. Once I lost a button on a shoe and asked if they could just send me the button, no go, but they sent me a new pair of shoes over night. Customer Service is great!"

"Delivers as advertised. Easy returns"

"Always a good place for me to find my ExtraExtraExtra Wide shoes at reasonable prices. With arthritic toes that can no longer bend I need to purchase super wide shoes and Zappos has always come through for me. A great feature is being able to search for shoes, boots, sneakers, etc by both size AND width and I use this search feature always."

"I had purchased a pair of Isola Cagney pumps from Zappos, the shoes were delivered quickly and everything was well packed. Unfortunately, the this pumps didn't fit me well and they didn't have it in half a size. They were very courteous when I reached out to their Customer Service Department and my return and refund was processed very quickly. I would definitely buy again from them since they make the shopping experience so pleasant and easy. "

"BEST online retailer ever! They are the GOLD STANDARD of excellence to which all other retailers should aspire!"

"This is one great company! Bought a pair of loafers in Aug. 2014 that started separating in Jan. 2015. Thought I would have to return and they immediately replaced. I wanted to take pic's to send to them, return them, etc. Nope, they said they would immediately ship replacements.

They won all my business

"This was my first time ordering from zappos. I had a hard time finding my bridal shoes and was referred by a friends and family to try this site. The price was goods considering bridal shoes expense. Ordering was simple, they had my size unlike 6pm.com!. When I received them I notices several stains on them some look like pen stains or water stains. On the opposite side it has red stains as well not sure where those came from. I was beyond disappointed however after I emailed them and let them know the condition i received my shoes in, They shipped over a new pair of shoes. and they expedited shipping so I can get them before my wedding. I am extremely pleased with the service. I was very disappointed at first but I understand sometimes things happen so the fact that they did something to fix the issue really does it for me. I will definitely be buying from Zappos in the future. "

modified review This review was modified by AllieVictoria on January 20 2015 10:06:56 AM

"Best place to buy shoes. Always the best quality and problem with returns or exchanges. "

Share Zappos's store rating

Zappos is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!