Product & services pricing Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"BEST online retailer ever! They are the GOLD STANDARD of excellence to which all other retailers should aspire!"

"This is one great company! Bought a pair of loafers in Aug. 2014 that started separating in Jan. 2015. Thought I would have to return and they immediately replaced. I wanted to take pic's to send to them, return them, etc. Nope, they said they would immediately ship replacements.

They won all my business

"This was my first time ordering from zappos. I had a hard time finding my bridal shoes and was referred by a friends and family to try this site. The price was goods considering bridal shoes expense. Ordering was simple, they had my size unlike 6pm.com!. When I received them I notices several stains on them some look like pen stains or water stains. On the opposite side it has red stains as well not sure where those came from. I was beyond disappointed however after I emailed them and let them know the condition i received my shoes in, They shipped over a new pair of shoes. and they expedited shipping so I can get them before my wedding. I am extremely pleased with the service. I was very disappointed at first but I understand sometimes things happen so the fact that they did something to fix the issue really does it for me. I will definitely be buying from Zappos in the future. "

modified review This review was modified by AllieVictoria on January 20 2015 10:06:56 AM

"Best place to buy shoes. Always the best quality and problem with returns or exchanges. "

"Was here reviewing another site and thought I'd review Zappos also because I have purchased from them many times:
Best place to find shoes for hard to fit feet! They have a great selection.
Love the FAST SHIPPING!!!!!

modified review This review was modified by Robothy on January 11 2015 09:01:06 AM

"The customer service, I received was out-st-anding!!!!!!!!!!! I dig shoes and my Nikes were a giddy up. I would refer over and over again. I am very pleased and will shop, using this site again."

"So easy! I have my order in 1-2 days, FOR FREE. And when I returned something it could not have been easier. I actually ordered 2 colors of something because I couldn't decide. Then returned one with great ease. "

"I ordered a pair of converse on a thursday and got them shipped here within only a couple of days on the next monday! I also recieved free 2-business-day shipping which was very nice. There were no issues, i'd definitely recommend anyone to shop at Zappos."

modified review This review was modified by satanscat on December 15 2014 04:29:51 PM

"Shoes are of very good quality.
I am a regular purchaser of zappos shoes and have never been disappointed.

Puakoturtle's Avatar
Silicon Valley, CA

"I honestly have no idea how Zappos can get a 7 rating. I have used this site over the years and have quietly thanked the people who created this business. Zappos is the best online merchant. Super fast and super easy ordering, shipping, AND FREE RETURNS! If Zappos has the item I want, I would not buy it anywhere else."

modified review This review was modified by Puakoturtle on December 07 2014 02:13:01 PM

"Wrote a review for another online store but since I'm here, I thought I'd rate Zappos, too. I love Zappos! They have a wide range of product from inexpensive, to quite pricey, and expensive ones. Super fast delivery, by the way! "

"Love Zappos. Tons of items, great prices, and what makes them the best is the shipping and returns. "

"I love zappos. I've purchased several pairs of shues online and they are the best company i've dealt with so far."

modified review This review was modified by dannym2014 on November 24 2014 11:53:22 AM

"They don't even deserve a 1 star. I purchased boots from zappos & received them old, worn (dirty footprints inside boot) & broken. I obviously returned them & contacted customer service. Received an apology & they stated they would immediately refund my funds upon receiving the boots... THAT'S ALL?! So after speaking with them a second time, they gave me a $25 off coupon code. Although I had my doubts, I found another pair of shoes on their website. Attempted to use their code & IT WAS INVALID!!!!!! I'm so done with Zappos.com. Never will they get my service & I always steer friends & family away from purchasing from their website. There are way too many competitors with quality service. What a disappointment. "

modified review This review was modified by Babyroman04 on November 24 2014 08:33:48 AM

"Yes, Zappos is amazing. I've ordered from them many times, they always deliver faster than they originally stated, returns are a breeze, selection is great and customer service is out of this world. If only all sites were like this!

Recently I ordered boots which ended up being too big so I exchanged them. Unfortunately I forgot to send back the old pair so they sent me another friendly email to ship them back, but still didn't charge my card! I was totally expecting that they would charge me twice and then refund when they got my boots. Anyway, I sent it back right away at that point, but thought this was very nice of them.

Zappos is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!