Stores > Zappos

• Zappos

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-05-21

Gracias 58 04123605721

"Gracias por esta oprtunidad que me ha dado..saludos desde Venezuela, Caracas"

2016-05-04

Absolutely hands down the single best online retailer

" In my many and varied experience, I have found that Zappos is the ultimate online shopping experience. Their website interface is clean, searching for items is easy, the prices are reasonable, delivery is in two days, and their return policy is ridiculously kind. On top of that, you pick up the phone and call them, and real human beings answer the phone willing and eager to solve your issue. "

This review was modified by Davidsmith1970 on May 04 2016 10:55:35 PM

2016-04-12

Impeccable Customer Service

"Purchased some shoes with a $25 coupon and returned two pairs but the discount wasn't reapplied to the remaining shoes I kept. Customer service rep Jenna B. explained only gift cards are reapplied but kindly offered me another coupon to use toward the shoes I kept. I told her how appreciative I was being pregnant and my shoes not fitting. A week later I was pleasantly surprised by a gift box containing Zappos branded baby items! I haven't used Zappos much but they've won me over with their impeccable customer service!"

2016-04-07

Excellent Service!!

"Ordered a $50.00 pair of flip-flops for my husband, and got them in like two days later. When they were a little too small (my bad) I called to ask for an exchange. They said they would email me a return label. For some reason the email wouldn't come through; so the girl told me, "don't worry about it, just give the flip-flops to someone you know, and we'll send you the new pair free of charge." We received the new flip-flops the very next day and were able to give the other pair to my brother. Both customer service reps I talked to were extremely kind and helpful. This company gets 5 stars! (Not to mention the quality flip-flops.) :) "

This review was modified by djalle on April 07 2016 08:32:38 PM

2016-01-10

"Priced higher then normal but this company more then makes up for it in ways that will knock your socks off!! Exceptional customer service via phone or email. They ship your merchandise to you within TWO delivery days (FREE for the customer) instead of the average 7-10 days.

I recently ordered two boots from them and chose Zappos because I prefer offbeat brands which unfortunately causes them to sell out quickly. Once they start getting hard to find, fake business will pop in with much cheaper pricing for the same shoe. These scammers are engaging in bait and switch. They will never give you the shoes you ordered. This is probably why Zappos is higher priced then other stores and end up still having some"hard to find" items in stock. Zappos does not bait and switch and If they say they have it, they have it.

When the boots arrived they were fairly well packaged. Outside box protecting the inside box. I would have preferred a little stuffing in the outside box to help protect the merchandise in case it got knocked around. Nevertheless the boots were fine and packaged inside their boxes with lots and lots of packing, plus rolled up in soft cotton boot baggies to ensure no accidental scuffing.

I have no idea how this happened but I ordered the wrong size. They were on top if it right away offering multiple ways for me to return it, postage free for a full credit to my card. I immediately bought the right size and had those at my doorstep before I had gotten around to returning the other pair. These folks are really on top of things and the shoes are all delightful!

2015-11-14

"I was initially hesitant to order footwear online, due to concerns about fit, et cetera, but Zappos' return policies reassured me. I've thus far ordered about 5 pairs of shoes and boots from Zappos, and have been very pleased with all but one pair, which I returned easily and without any hassle at all. The boots I returned were "fine," but I didn't like the quality of the leather, which was the manufacturer's defect, not Zappos. Their prices are reasonable, the selection is great, shipping is super fast, and the sizing reviews helped quite a bit. I'll definitely be buying more from Zappos in the future."

This review was modified by airynd on November 16 2015 08:11:01 PM

2015-10-27

"Great quality shoes and great service. I buy here very often and I`m very satisfied. I prefer to buy one good pair of shoes instead of buying a bunch of poor quality, that`s why I prefer this store."

2015-06-12

"Easy return process and fast shipping. "

2015-06-03

"the only place I buy shoes online! quick shipment and great return/exchange service! can't get enough!!"

2015-05-11

"I ordered the wrong size and my wife let me know. So I called and the man was great, and his service. I advised him what I needed and that I ordered the wrong size. He sent me a new return label, (USPS), and is sending me the new size shoes and no additional cost as long as I send the wrong shoes back in two weeks. Everything was done in 5 minutes, awesome service and price."

2015-05-11

"Good store. Sometimes it's pricy. Check eBay before you buy"

2015-05-01

"Excellent shipping speed. Good website"

2015-04-28

"Look, I get that Zappos is priced a bit higher than some places. But the shipping and customer services is outrageously incredible. I personally think it is worth it to pay $10 more for a pair of shoes if I can take advantage of all the free shipping back and forth. You can't go wrong with Zappos."

2015-04-12

"I love Zappos. They have the best customer service in the world. Period."

2015-04-12

"Love these guys!!!! So much to choose from and great prices."

Share Zappos's store rating

Zappos is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!