Product & services pricing Rating 5.29/10 5.29/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.59/10 5.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.34/10 7.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.41/10 6.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"I love zappos. I've purchased several pairs of shues online and they are the best company i've dealt with so far."

modified review This review was modified by dannym2014 on November 24 2014 11:53:22 AM

"They don't even deserve a 1 star. I purchased boots from zappos & received them old, worn (dirty footprints inside boot) & broken. I obviously returned them & contacted customer service. Received an apology & they stated they would immediately refund my funds upon receiving the boots... THAT'S ALL?! So after speaking with them a second time, they gave me a $25 off coupon code. Although I had my doubts, I found another pair of shoes on their website. Attempted to use their code & IT WAS INVALID!!!!!! I'm so done with Zappos.com. Never will they get my service & I always steer friends & family away from purchasing from their website. There are way too many competitors with quality service. What a disappointment. "

modified review This review was modified by Babyroman04 on November 24 2014 08:33:48 AM

"Yes, Zappos is amazing. I've ordered from them many times, they always deliver faster than they originally stated, returns are a breeze, selection is great and customer service is out of this world. If only all sites were like this!

Recently I ordered boots which ended up being too big so I exchanged them. Unfortunately I forgot to send back the old pair so they sent me another friendly email to ship them back, but still didn't charge my card! I was totally expecting that they would charge me twice and then refund when they got my boots. Anyway, I sent it back right away at that point, but thought this was very nice of them.

"I ordered a jacket for my daughter that was supposed to come with backpack straps. I know it's weird thing for a jacket to have but she just loves them. I searched far and wide and could not find one. Then I saw Zappos had it! Unfortunately when we received the jacket it did not have straps either. I used their on-line chat to see if maybe there was one on their website that had this feature. Unfortunately they don't make that style anymore. I have to say the costumer service we received was just great. The woman was very kind and immediately refunded our money even though we hadn't sent the jacket back yet. I can't remember if I had ever ordered from that site previously but I will now. Sometimes it's very difficult to find good customer service especially with on-line purchases!"

modified review This review was modified by shanynd on November 19 2014 07:28:17 AM

"I mostly just buy tennis shoes on Zappos from brands I know that fit me well, since returning things from etailers is always a pain. But Zappos has a great selection and shipping is fast and friendly."

"I've got mixed feeling for ZAPPOS. As I saw in the rating chart, the business/level of satisfaction has dropped DRASTICALLY in the last few years & it's not hard to see why. Back in the beginning, the store was GREAT! When they first opened, back I'm guess 10 or so years ago, the ONLY store was located very close to my home & you could just go in & purchase. The website was SO small, the ONE sales clerk would ask a warehouse worker (of probably 5! That is how small they were!) to simply go & pull the item I wanted! The inventory was quite small, but what they had was good quality and prices were quite different; the were competitive! Unlike now, where they are right at the top of the hightest (priced) online WITH VERY FEW SALES. No sale specials now. Since the company has grown, they have generated 6 PM outlet, which is a reject of returns from Zappos. MANY defects if you go into the store. I've never ordered online, but the prices are much more reasonalbe. The 2 companies TRY to act as if they are TWO DIFFERENT COMPANIES, as thier policies are a bit different. Both good and bad differences. Since I live within 6 miles of the outlet/warehouse, it's no wonder that I place an order in the afternoon and it's on the front porch the next morning, provided UPS does not see it as a return & take it back to the warehouse. That happened last year. I waited about 3 days, tracking the package that showed it was delivered, then returned. I called it was immediately corrected. The original boot, the last pair of that size/color combo was re-shippped free of charge. Plus, a $50 gift card was issued for the error. Dealing with 6 PM, it takes over a week for merchandise to get 6 miles. Customer service at 6 PM sucks. ZAPPOS is GREAT compared to 6PM. Mixed feelings! Just wish the prices were more competitve, but trust me, they will not budge an inch!"

"user frinedly. Nice shoes. Fast shipping"

"Zappos sent used shoes to me. I will not deal with them again. Another lost customer. "

modified review This review was modified by arizona.cat on October 19 2014 05:51:16 PM

"I love, love, love Zappos. Free shipping and next day delivery are awesome . Returns are extremely simple and also free. I shop Zappos all the time. Also, they have a great sense of humor! Selection is huge and customer care can't be beat."

modified review This review was modified by atgramma on September 23 2014 09:50:12 PM

shirleyjohnson001's Avatar
Houston, Texas

"I was not happy enough about the shipping service of zappos. I ordered 3 pairs of boots and the orders came after 2 weeks. That was long enough for me and I need to use those earlier than the 2 weeks time I've waited. Yesterday I got this new shoes boots Fullara Boots Schutz Schutz Fullara Boots http://www.robecart.com/whats-new/shoes/boots/Fullara-Boots/Schutz/Schutz-Fullara-Boots/869 I ordered this a week before. Do you have any idea, which show can be fit for it?

"Great product!
Very fast shipping
A+++++ customer service
I will be buying from you again!

"Have ordered from Zappos many times without issue. Some of the best customer service I've come across."

"Zappos is hands-down the best. I've ordered from them dozens of times, and always end up pleased with my experience. Orders ship quickly, arrive with the correct items in perfect condition and any exchanges/refunds are completely painless. I wish every online company out there copied the Zappos business model. "

"I've bought tons of shoes from Zappos, and all I have to say about them is that they have THE best customer service I've ever encountered! Products always arrive within a day or 2, returns are very easy, and also free, and the people are wonderful to deal with if you have to call them. I highly recommend them!"

"I ordered a pair of Merrill shoes that were on sale for $20 off AND free shipping on 6/26! I figured because of the free shipping I'd be looking at about 7-10 days before I saw the shoes. I check the porch everyday as I leave the house and never saw the package. On 7/2 I looked to see where in the pipeline the order was and it said it had arrive on 6/27! I called and talked to Wanda, who could not have been nicer, and without a question ordered me another pair of shoes overnighted. I got them the next day. Wow! You just don't see customer service like that anymore, and I love the shoes and they fit right!"

modified review This review was modified by tortoise1 on July 09 2014 02:51:56 PM

Zappos is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!