Product & services pricing Rating 6.09/10 6.09/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.41/10 6.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"Zappos is hands-down the best. I've ordered from them dozens of times, and always end up pleased with my experience. Orders ship quickly, arrive with the correct items in perfect condition and any exchanges/refunds are completely painless. I wish every online company out there copied the Zappos business model. "

"I've bought tons of shoes from Zappos, and all I have to say about them is that they have THE best customer service I've ever encountered! Products always arrive within a day or 2, returns are very easy, and also free, and the people are wonderful to deal with if you have to call them. I highly recommend them!"

"I ordered a pair of Merrill shoes that were on sale for $20 off AND free shipping on 6/26! I figured because of the free shipping I'd be looking at about 7-10 days before I saw the shoes. I check the porch everyday as I leave the house and never saw the package. On 7/2 I looked to see where in the pipeline the order was and it said it had arrive on 6/27! I called and talked to Wanda, who could not have been nicer, and without a question ordered me another pair of shoes overnighted. I got them the next day. Wow! You just don't see customer service like that anymore, and I love the shoes and they fit right!"

modified review This review was modified by tortoise1 on July 09 2014 02:51:56 PM

"Zappos held an event called the "Hoedown" a month ago at their offices to clear some inventory. I was deciding between two air mattresses - one with a memory foam topper, and one without. I decided on the more expensive memory foam topper. Got home, opened the box, and there was NO memory foam topper. I contacted Zappos about a return/refund/exchange credit... they said, "SORRY! You knew the event was final sale!" I understand final sale events, however, I agreed to pay for something that I did NOT receive. For a company that focuses on customer experience, I am VERY disappointed in their efforts to remediate the situation and will NOT purchase from Zappos again. That says a lot, especially because I am a local Las Vegan, where Zappos is headquartered."

"You have a good chance of receiving a used pair of dirty shoes, and paying full MSRP for them. This happened to me, and will not happen again. Prices are not competitive. Used shoes should be sold at a discount."

modified review This review was modified by nightmaryland on July 01 2014 06:58:49 PM

"Worst CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. Anette, the rudest customer server ever. Wrote my name with lower cases. Left without saying goodbye. Not just working unprofessionally, but even as a human being, she does not respect other people. REALLY RUDE. do not count on their help."

"Zappos is the worst company to deal with. They do not price match and Zappos price on the boots were $100 more than Sierra Trading Post. They said they don't price match but they would make an exception for me. I gave them a link to to Sierra and they said it's the wrong color and would not price match. They are a lousy company, do not deal with them. You can find boots and shoes way cheaper at other places."

modified review This review was modified by lavigeboy27 on May 23 2014 06:49:46 PM

"Love Zappos! Great company!"

modified review This review was modified by TheRTAStore on May 16 2014 04:59:32 PM

"I *love* buying shoes. Zappos makes it so easy! I almost wish I had more money$ to spend with them I love them so much!"

"My shoes arrived in a timely fashion. I ordered clothes too and they arrive the next day for free because of a promotion they were running. Very pleased with my ordering experience. Recommended seller."

"Great selection and good service, but average prices. "

"I never have had a problem with Zappos, even when ordering during the holiday season. They make buying and returns very easy and they always meet shipping expectations. I will of course be a return customer."

"Worst nightmare i ever have. Zappos hold with Thief togever the hands. on 14th between 11PM and 4AM someone using my CC number spend 208$ for somethink on Zappos.com about 4AM i inform Zappos about, they say the departement is open from 5 AM. 5 AM i call Zappos again and i talk with Ashley. She say to me She will ( the package dont left the warehous yet) call back the package from UPS. I ask why from UPS ? the package is in Zappos hands, She say she will inform warehouse.

NOTHINK HAPPEND - Zappos deliver the package days later to the Thief and not even inform me about. 3 days later i call again and have ask about the payment .. they say they was unable to stop the package !!!!! Lik ei wrote before - when i call the Package was in Zappos warehouse !!!

Zappos steal my 208 $... more .. i want the Zappos sent to me the invoice for the purchase .. they say NO for security reasons .. for security reason to protect the THIEF !!!!!

Shame !!!!!!! i wil NEVER buy somethink on Zappos.com ( i am registered customer for Years) .. NEVER AGAIN with those People who working togever with THIEFS !!!

modified review This review was modified by transport166 on April 23 2014 11:33:43 PM

"Zappos is the best online retail store with the best customer service ever!! They treat you well even on returns. They do everything they can to make your purchase enjoyable. I shop with Zappos every chance I get. If they have it, I buy from them."

"Had a good experience. I was browsing online looking for a VANS wallet. Only to find out that I would have to pay shipping cost plus tax on their actual website."

Zappos is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!