• Address: 1716 E. Francis St.
    • Contact: info@zagall.com
    • Phone: 909-930-0039
    • Customer Support: 909-930-0039
    • Business Hours: 8:30am to 5pm
    • Fax: 909-930-0266

"Zagall is awesome they shipped my item super fast with tracking. Their prices are great and they are very professional, I will definitely be shopping with them again."

The United States of MERICA

"Great job. Speedy delivery and it was as described!"

"I had to make a call to their business place and was treated with special care and they took the time to answer all my questions to the point that i did placed and order online."

"delivered Saturday 11/24/2012, 2 days late"

"Need drivers for the item purchased, cant you email me the drivers."

"Everything was as expected. Easy purchase and delivery was a day early!"

"Received my new hard drive enclouser and I am happy with it."

"Not only did they deliver, they did so sooner than I expected! Great quality products at low auction prices. I don't know how they do it... A+ Merchant"

modified review This review was modified by luisreichard on September 30 2012 05:01:59 AM

"We knew that we needed a screen protector after having our new tablet, a Lenovo, only a couple days. After reading the reviews of several screen protectors online, we decided on the ArmorSuit MilitaryShield. After it arrived, I watched your helpful videos and was able to apply the shield in just a few minutes. We are delighted with the product. We have no messy fingerprints on the screen and my husband is thoroughly enjoying his new tablet. He reads it outside on the porch everyday, so it has also been great to view outside."

"Fast and easy! Will be purchasing from Zagall in the future. Glad that I found them!"

"Overall, very pleasant. Fast delivery, product was as specified, good communication."

"Shipping was quick, with the appropriate product delivered; said product (round IDE cable) worked flawlessly once installed. I'm more than satisfied with Zagall.com, and I would gladly do business with them again, to say nothing of recommending them to friends in the business (computer repair services)."

"It was not my first purchase from Zagall, and it will not be my last. The item was exactly as described, and it was shipped promptly."

"Grreat deal. I liked the website. Checkout was easy. I would have preferred Paypal as a payment option."

"We were very pleased how quickly we received our order. Merchanise was more than we expected and I will order from this company again."

modified review This review was modified by eshelton-183 on May 22 2012 12:43:35 PM

Zagall.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Zagall.com is not a merchant member
Zagall.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!