"beware of the shop, it is pure fraud. I was lucky to pay with Paypal, therefore i was able to gain my money back. have ordered some cosmetics for my mom. goods did not arrive in 3 weeks. several times tried to contact the customer service. when i raised paypal dispute, finally some guy - Klaus - wrote back, that he has sent the package, and it probably got lost on the way, and he will resubmit it. again for 2 weeks nothing arrived, nor any reply to my mails. therefore paypal decided to refund the money. later, when i checked customer forum on the zadimed web,all people described same situation i was in. i was sorry not to read this forum befor placing order. avoid this shop at any costs. they have several webs for different countries, but i think the person behind them is the same - klaus."

Zadimed / Fusspflege und Hornhautentfernung is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Zadimed / Fusspflege und Hornhautentfernung is not a merchant member
Zadimed / Fusspflege und Hornhautentfernung does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!