Stores > ZZ Performance
  • ZZ Performance

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review ZZ Performance by clicking a star below.
2017-03-19

Will not let you return product, even when incorrect!

"Absolutely worst customer service I have ever received. Received a mis-shipped order and was told I would have to pay a 10% restocking fee. After filing a PayPal claim Ryan D filed a CC charge back and their item was already returned. I am now seeking legal advice for a fraudulent cc charge back.
Does the ownership have no control of their employees?

2015-01-14

"ZZP is amazing and parts are good and yes at times it feels like their communication system is off but over all they always help me out with my issues for my ride....customer service is good and they always try to make a customer satisfied ....i love ZZP ...thank yall..."

2014-10-29

"Do NOT order from this company! WORST online ordering experience I've ever had! After placing an order with them (my payment posted right away!) a week later the order still hadn't shipped. I contacted them by email asking has this been shipped. They responded back the next day, that they needed additional information from me and quickest way was to reply to the verify link. Not including what this information is they need! Oh, by the way, the link is broken...email can't be sent! So I reply back to the orders email. I'm getting pretty irritated by now so I figure I'll call their customer service number. Guess what? It's an unmanned number, a recorded message says they don't take calls! You leave a voicemail and they say they will return your call. Still waiting on what void my $337 order got sucked into..."

2014-09-16

"best performance parts for most gm platforms. customer support is some of the best I've ever had bar none. parts are reasonably priced and shipping is always extremely quick usually within 2 days of order. zzp always answers questions that i have in a very timely mannor"

2013-08-29

"They make very great products but have one of the worst customer service. I would advise buyers to shop around before they get into bad business."

Share ZZ Performance's store rating

ZZ Performance is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ZZ Performance is not a merchant member
ZZ Performance does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!