Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Do NOT order from this company! WORST online ordering experience I've ever had! After placing an order with them (my payment posted right away!) a week later the order still hadn't shipped. I contacted them by email asking has this been shipped. They responded back the next day, that they needed additional information from me and quickest way was to reply to the verify link. Not including what this information is they need! Oh, by the way, the link is broken...email can't be sent! So I reply back to the orders email. I'm getting pretty irritated by now so I figure I'll call their customer service number. Guess what? It's an unmanned number, a recorded message says they don't take calls! You leave a voicemail and they say they will return your call. Still waiting on what void my $337 order got sucked into..."

modified review This review was modified by juliedee on October 29 2014 10:09:16 AM

"best performance parts for most gm platforms. customer support is some of the best I've ever had bar none. parts are reasonably priced and shipping is always extremely quick usually within 2 days of order. zzp always answers questions that i have in a very timely mannor"

modified review This review was modified by sl0w_balt on September 16 2014 08:07:41 PM

"They make very great products but have one of the worst customer service. I would advise buyers to shop around before they get into bad business."

modified review This review was modified by 1coupe44 on August 29 2013 01:54:14 PM

ZZ Performance is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ZZ Performance is not a merchant member
ZZ Performance does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!