• Rating 3.33/10 24 reviews

ZWave Products is not a merchant member
    ZWave Products does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • ZWave Products contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY!! YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE THE ORDER COMPLETE.. SCAM! SCAAAAM!"

modified review This review was modified by Buyer15 on April 16 2014 08:52:50 AM

"I ordered a remote and a dimmer switch from ZWave Products. They sent only the remote. It was used and was missing parts. I returned it (I paid shipping) for a refund.

They NEVER shipped the Aeon Dimmer and never respond to my requests for a refund.

I gave them approximately $80 and received nothing.

modified review This review was modified by cosooner on January 08 2014 07:49:51 PM

"I placed an order on December 30, 2013 and took delivery on January 6, 2014. Seven days in all. Product was as-expected and works great.

I rated their cost as Moderate as I find they are competitive with other sources. I did however get a GREAT deal on my order as they ran a special and free shipping.

modified review This review was modified by jbeletti on January 07 2014 05:17:10 PM

"Stay as far AWAY from this company as you can!!!
They are a total SCAM. I ordered the vera3 with the Schlage lock bundle, a Vestcam HD camera and a wireless light switch. They sent me a different lock altogether and I have not received the HD camera almost 1 month now. No one returns email complaints or gives any information about the status of your order. This must be a one man operation.
I returned the bundle and I’m disputing with my credit card company for credit on both Items and the return postage that I spent. Do yourself a favor GO TO ANOTHER WEB THAT SELLS Z-WAVE COMPONENTS!!!!

modified review This review was modified by Juntech1 on December 01 2013 01:04:24 PM

"I bought a vera light bundle plus Aeon smart switch bundle. The purchase had free shipping which usually means slower shipping method, it took 3 days for the shipment to provide tracking number, but once it shipped it arrived shortly after with all the items I ordered. The bundle prices were the lowest from anywhere else. I'm glad my experience was positive, despite previous reviews. Maybe zwaveproducts.com is under new mgmt in late 2013."

"I bought a veralite bundle before reading the reviews of this site. I almost regretted the decision after 4 days of not getting a shipping confirmation, but 2 hours later, the mailman drops off a box.

Everything was in the box so I wanted to give this place a good rating to balance out some of the bad ones.

I'll update this if, for some reason, the devices don't work.

Also: It was shipped from NJ and I live in IL.

"Rating removed ."

modified review This review was modified by noboco on June 13 2012 11:50:08 AM

"This company is a total fraud. I didn't even order directly from them I ordered the zwave products from Tiger Direct a very big online electronics retailer. It turns out that Zwave products is the actual fulfillment center for the order. Needless to say, the order arrived missing 4 items and the items that did come were not the ones ordered to begin with. Terrible experience overall, and beware, they are now selling their services through larger and more reputable online centers like amazon and tigerdirect...nevertheless, the poor reputation continues."

"I should have listened to the rest of the reviews here. Zwaveproducts.com is a SCAM. I was originally enticed with the free light module...what a sucker. They took me for over $300. Just try to call them for any reason BEFORE you purchase. If they won't answer the phone before the sale imagine what it will be like AFTER they steal your money. Can't believe they're still in business. Oh by the way, I returned my non-working merchandise just like I was told...after months of emails, credit card disputes, etc...no refund, no apology, no resolution. They stole my money and they will steal yours too. Do not do business with them, please. "

"Worst company ever. They don't send you what you ordered and then there is no customer service. They are a scam."

"Run as fast as you can from that Website. Shady company all the way around. There are other ways to get zwave products locally and via the web. The reason this stuff is hard to get is because its meant to be purchased through an integrator and not direct. Based on the few times they have answered the phone, Im pretty positive this website is run out of a home by some guy wearing sweatpants."

"As bad as the rest. Should have red the review before"

"Avoid this company at all costs. I spent just over $400 on two products. One product came in timely while the other never made it. The company never contacted to me to explain why it never came so I requested a refund for the item. It took them a week and multiple emails to reply to my original refund request. They said they would refund the amount but here we are 3 weeks later and still no refund. Despite me contacting them twice, I keep receiving the same response. The next step is to dispute the amount through my credit card company. "

"I came across a great Black Friday 2010 deal on a micasaverde Vera 2 controller listed on Slick Deals. Despite the poor reviews, I took a chance and ordered $300 of merchandise at a 20-40% discount. I've been pricing this unit for six months and this deal was exceptional. All items arrived in 4 days and were as advertised. I found that this outfit works out of the owner's house and is a typical small internet business with a bright future in home automation. Use a credit card for your safety and give them a chance. I'm pleased so far."

"Like everyone else. Avoid this company. No email sayig my $750 order shipped. It just arrived one day. Well, some of it. Tossed in a reused box. No packing material. Email was sent to ask about my other items. No reply. Got some more items a week later. Not what I ordered, but the price was about the same. Luckily, I got my money's worth or thereabouts. Shoulda read this site before ordering. The company is much better at having a decent website than shipping or customer service. I believe I could do better out of my basement. "

modified review This review was modified by allanw951 on March 09 2011 10:06:15 AM