• Rating 0.67/10 66 reviews

Z9 Electronics is not a merchant member
    Z9 Electronics does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Z9 Electronics contact information

"These thieving bastards. I paid 15.04 for headphones on april 12th and they sent me this invoice but I've yet to get these headphones. Should've gotten them by the 19th but nothing. I go to their site to get a number or something to call them and their site isn't up anymore at z9electronics.com"

"I ordered my item a month ago and within a few days I got an email saying it had shipped. But since I never received it, I emailed and asked where it was. After 2 emails and no response, I found this review website. Z9 charged my credit card as "EV4U". I emailed them requesting a credit to my credit card or I will initiate a law suit. Within 15 minutes, they emailed back they were sorry I didn't receive it and they credited my credit card. I verified the credit is on my credit card. I recommend staying away from this company."

modified review This review was modified by Cheryldell on April 21 2010 07:35:00 PM

"If I would have read any reviews on this place I would have not ordered from them. This store is as bad as everyones reviews say they are. My experience with this store is not better. The people that rate this store good must be employees of the store. My advice is to stay away from this store"

"i orded from z9 electronics about a month ago and i still havnt recieved my item yet. i emaild them several times asking where my item was and they said they would check on it and get back to me. well they never did get back to me so i emailed them a few for times and didnt get a response so then i asked if i could have an email...no response. i didnt get an email from them for abuot 3 weeks so i sent them an email saying i have files a law suit agianst them. It turns out if you threaten them with a law suit that they give you a refund within 15minutes of you sending an email saying that you have filed a suit against them! LOL, so for those of you who still havnt managed to get your money back do as i did and send them an email saying that you have opened a law suit agianst them for theft and fraud and if they just give you your money back you will drop charges. 15 min after i sent that email i had a full refund shipping and all on my card. Good luck to those of you who still havnt gotten your money back and those of you who havnt bought from them dont ever do it!"

modified review This review was modified by cherise1 on April 13 2010 02:22:01 PM

"Ditto with the others. 3+ weeks later no goods, no response to emails."

"Order didn't ship after a week, contacted them and they told me that they were out of stock."

"Definitely, as others have said, not the best place to buy your gear. Communication with them on order status was nearly impossible, never did receive the item. The only thing I will give them credit on was they refunded my money no questions asked after the product did not arrive in two weeks time."

"This entity which (today) is called Z9 Electronics are the slimiest operators I've yet encountered. Everything they told me was a lie.

Everything.

They never shipped my purchase and they never issued me a refund although they claimed to have done both. These guys are in the business of taking your money and hoping you will wear out before they have to give it back.

If this were the old west, they'd be swinging from a rope.

"This website is terrible, make it easy on yourself and don’t deal with them. My order was placed on the 27th of December. My card was charged the next day so I assumed my package had shipped. No such luck. I emailed them to get a tracking number. I was assured that it had shipped on the 4th but no tracking number was available (even though I paid extra for UPS). By the 23rd I was worried, checked online only to find out it had never shipped. I complained, only to get the run around. I made it clear that charging my card without shipping is a violation of the Fair Credit Billing Act and received a reply immediately. They shipped my package USPS, which I received a full 28 days after my card had been charged. In the end I got my package, but not without much effort. "

"I have received no communication from this company. a closer review of their website reveals many errors in spelling and grammar. i don't believe they really exist. Please contact Google and Yahoo and let them know that this is a BOUGUS outfit.

UPDATE They did finally e-mail me to tell me my product was not in stock and my CC was not charged

modified review This review was modified by patbryanw on January 21 2010 06:34:22 PM

"This Store SUCKS!!! If they would of updated their site I would not of had a problem. I ordered something that wasn't even in-stock and that amount is being withheld from my account. I have emailed the company several times letting them know and that money is still being withheld. That item was out of stock so why is th money even being withheld. Now I have to take time out of my day to go to my bank and get this figured out. The company and their sorrys and 5% coupon code SUCK! Do not run a business correctly!!! IM PISSED This company is changing it's name more than I change my underwear. This company SUCKS and that is the bottom line. I am a single mother of two and I don't have money to be giving away. I am getting more and more angry the more time that passes that, that is missing out of my account. "

modified review This review was modified by sdhfuiosdf on December 14 2009 11:19:12 AM

"Ordered - Memorex 3202-0700 White CD Jewel Case Inserts - 50 Pack, Matte for $3.50 per item + shipping. It clearly states on their website $3.50 per item. I ordered (2) for a total of $18.45. They only shipped 1, and promised by email to fix this order which they never did. Phone calls go unanswered. Buyers beware of deceptive false advertisement.
________________
Update: A few weeks later they shipped the 2nd item missing from the 1st order.

modified review This review was modified by chris694 on December 04 2009 10:23:50 AM

"Placed an order on 10/6. USPS priority. E-mailed on 10/12 asking if they had shipped it. Next day they said they would e-mail a shipping order. Two days later, no shipping order. I finally read the companies reviews. Should have done so before I ordered, my bad. I e-mailed them today: "I guess I should have read your company reviews. Please cancel my order (I'm sure it was never shipped) and refund my money.(I'm sure you won't and I'll have to dispute it) It's companies like you that give internet buying a bad name. Shame on you."

modified review This review was modified by TommyV1085 on October 15 2009 09:57:36 PM

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PERSON!!! I placed a small order and after 5 business days I tried to find out the status of my order. The only way to reach this guy is by email. The webpage has NO contact info but says to contact them via email (ALSO NOT POSTED ON THE WEBSITE). I found a phone number on the BBB website and I called it continuously until I reached someone. When I asked if it was z9electronics I was told NO. A day later I called the same number again continuously for almost 1 hr until someone picked up and all I said was "I would like to check the status of my order". I was told my order had shipped but I was unable to get any proof. My order showed up ONE MONTH after purchase."

"DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!! Placed an order on 9/6 and 12 days later, no verification of shipment. Two email trying to get a Password so I can access my "account page" and no reply. Three email trying to get shipping and/or tracking and/or delivery information and no answer. Save the hassle - do business with a reputable company!!!!