Yves Rocher Reviews - yvesrocherusa.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 1.67/10 42 reviews

Yves Rocher is not a merchant member
Yves Rocher does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I was a regular customer of YR from way back in the 1970s! I have recently had many problems with them: poor customer service, very slow shipping, wrong orders, etc. I will not buy from this company again, unfortunately. I love their products but it's way too much of a hassle to deal with them again. The man who founded this company, Yves Rocher, would be appalled by what a fiasco his company has turned out to be. VERY disappointed."

modified review This review was modified by debbie60435 on April 06 2014 10:19:18 PM

"I am a customer with Yves Rocher since 1981. I always had a good experience with them but since a few years the customer service got terrible bad. I used my credit card online was told it was declined called my credit card there is no problem what so ever used a 2nd card same problem. Called customer service was told to send a check what I did. ordered in 2-11-14. After my check cleared called back was told and lied to by customer service my package is on the way will receive it by 3-15-14. Did not get it called customer service was told the order was cancelled she has to reorder it and send it out. Frustrating, the good thing is I love most of the products and will order again.."

modified review This review was modified by AntjeHughes on March 15 2014 04:18:09 PM

"I have no idea why YR rating is so low.

I placed my order on Feb 2nd, received a shipping notice on Feb 4th, and my package arrived on Feb 11th.
I first contacted customer service on Feb 2nd to get my customer number so I could keep track of my order. I received a reply on Feb 4th.

I ordered the Moroccan Clay Mask and when I first used it on my face, I felt a burning sensation at the beginning. I contacted the customer service on Feb 16ht for the second time just to ask if it was normal or not. I received a reply on the next day asking me to describe the symptoms. I replied on the same day, Feb 17th, and received a reply on the next day, Feb 18th. On their last e-mail they informed me that they were processing a refund! The customer service is amazing! I had never asked for the refund and that wasn't my intention, specially because if the product doesn't work for me, I'll give it to someone else, of course. This shows that they go out of their way to make sure we are happy with their products.

This was the first time I ordered from YR and I'll definitely order again!

"Dear customers of Yves Rocher! Don't fool yourself. They do not care about you.

I ordered Cacao and Orange gift set among other things to send to my daughter as a Christmas gift. Yesterday I received a shipment notice that didn't include the item. I wrote to the customer service. No answer. I called. While I was on hold I heard this item being advertised multiple times. When I got a chance to speak to a customer service representative who barely spoke English, I got the answer, "It was a limited edition, we ran out of it and excluded it from your order". I asked why Yves Rocher's website had allowed me to place the order on the first place. The answer was unexpected. He said, "It was computer who did it, not a human being or anybody in the company". Well, I think computers are taking over the world starting with Yves Rocher. Attention! Rogue computer alert! This ranks right up there with the all-time classic, "My dog ate my homework."

I asked why they changed my order without consulting me and of course didn't get a clear response. I wanted to stop the order but the only option was to receive it and to send back on my own expense. Terrible customer service. So much for advertising "stress free holiday shopping from convenience of your home".

As the person on the phone didn't make sense to me, I asked to talk to the supervisor. No luck. Got a reply that the supervisor will call me back but the time was not specified. So I guess it will not be any time soon if ever. Moreover, after talking to the customer service, I am also not sure whether the supervisor can be of any help. Anyway, the intended Christmas gift is ruined.

I have been a loyal customer and a passionate fan of Yves Rocher for years. Not sure now.

"Bought the Eau de Parfum Secrets D'Essences Voile d'Ambre 50ml perfume on offer for £14.50, took ages to send out and when the invoice eventually arrived was only 30ml!!! I contacted them immediately, very politely to say it was wrong and got this response :

'Dear Miss Havs,

Thank you for your e-mail requesting that your parcel should be cancelled. Unfortunately, your order has already been despatched.

My suggestion would be that when the courier attempts to deliver your parcel is for you to refuse it.

The item number 01337 is for the 30ml EDP Voile D'Ambre. It does state this on the website underneath the quantity. The product code for a 50ml bottle is 61693.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards.

Jessica Hedley
Yves Rocher Beauty Advisor
Visit us soon on www.yves-rocher.co.uk
Happy Surfing'

However, I actually took a screen shot when I alerted them to the fact the invoice was wrong, proving it said 50ml, and at the time I received the email from Jessica Hedley, it STILL says 50ml! Which I also have screen shot so have proof of.

Do not order from them, they are slow inaccurate liars with obviously awful customer service.

AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!

modified review This review was modified by CHavs1 on December 10 2013 07:31:15 AM
Rating 4/102/5

"I don’t recommend placing an order here. Their products are great (especially as they don’t test on animals) BUT the shipping process is definitely a problem. It feels like I have been waiting for ever for all parts of my order to arrive…some have been delivered but some items were out of stock, so I’m still waiting."

"Poor customer service. Billing is nuts when you need a replacement for something lost in mail. Shipping the worst I have ever seen (to big box for a few items, no packing and poor tape job). Products marginal at best. Would never order again. "

modified review This review was modified by tlwagar on June 10 2013 03:37:24 PM

"Someone fraudently opened a new account at YR and charged an order to my credit card. Some of the information provided was correct and some information was completely wrong. Unfortunately they got the card number right and YR processed it. The credit card company said it is a security issue at YR and that they should be checking more carefully. YR was not very cooperative in helping to resolve this fraudulent purchase. I question how secure anyone's credit card number is with them. "

"The most frustrating experience ever! Never-never again! I have been waiting to receive my complete order for 1,5 months already and keep waiting... Absolutely useless customer support. Endless email exchanging.. and still nothing.. Stay away!"

"Horrible customer service. I used to be a regular shopper with YR, not anymore. This was the last purchase I ever made, thanks to their "lack of" customer service. They charged me twice for an order I made 2 months ago and shipped me two identical packages. I returned one to sender. After almost a month passed, they're telling me they haven't received the package and so, they don't return my money. The package was not opened and the post office did not give me any tracking number unless I paid for it which I didn't. I don't know who's telling me the truth, but I know one thing, none of it was my fault. I just disputed the 2nd charge on my credit card. Will see what happens, one thing for sure: I deleted Yves Rocher from my list of shopping!!!"

modified review This review was modified by zoommm on August 11 2012 02:49:32 PM
Rating 4/102/5

"My order was placed on June 21. Shipped on June 28. And arrived July 10. I realize that not every company has the logistics of Amazon, but this is still too long for a modern era online retailer. Customer service was fine for me, they answered my questions and gave me my tracking number.

Additionally, they substituted an out of stock item that I had ordered with a similar item and didn't tell me. I noticed when it arrived that it mentioned the substitution on the invoice. I personally didn't care at all about this, but I can see how this could have been an issue or how someone else might not appreciate the substitution. It's my opinion that they should have notified me that the product was out of stock and given me the opportunity to pick a replacement prior to shipment.

"I just ordered some products over the internet and deceided to cancel my order. The customer service responded they could not do this and I had asked for tracking information at first,never realy received the question I asked in the first place. I couldn't get into my account either on their website they didn't have any of that info on record. I have never dealt with such inferior customer service."

"This is the worst company to deal with when trying to prove I've made a payment. Their collection company has been calling me every Sat am @8am a year after I paid it off. Numerous phone calls results in nothing but lies., their billing system is very confusing and their managers won't do their job. I have been a customer for 20 yrs and they could care less."

"Great store, lots of natural products. Check out their special sales sections where you often find things at 50% off. Good men's scents too! I had some shampoo freeze and leak and the replaced it and sent a new one for free:)"

"Some good products. Terrible customer service. I've ordered from them for years, all of a sudden in the small print they slap on an additional $20 shipping fee which I didn't see so I get a past due bill from them (and the shipping took 2 months to reach me). I can't call them as none of their toll free phone numbers work from my area code.
Wrote them a letter and they replied by email, asking me to call their customer service numbers which I already told them don't work from my area! I'd be happy to pay to call and speak to someone but they don't provide a regular phone number.

I'm just going to send them the $20 to be done with it and NEVER order from them again.