Stores > Yves Rocher

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

2016-09-07

"Really bad customer service here is my issue below :

Date :23-08-2016 order date waited 10 days and order returned to shipper back
Customer number :6683589180114

The order hasn't been delivered as it shown incorrect address cause the system didn't take the correct shipping address i already received order confirmation with my address shown correctly

I called customer service and they mentioned it was my mistake that i didn't enter the apartment number while placing the order .

I am sure that i put the correct complete address if they doubt i had the order confirmation email

I have waited more than 10 days for the order and now they asked that i have to wait till money get refunded to my card then i place a new order.

A big company like you should handle their mistakes.

Thanks

2016-09-06

Always good experience

"I've never had a bad experience with Yves Rocher, I've used their products since I was in hight school-that's almost 20 years ago. I used them when I lived in Europe-they're big in Europe btw- I continue to use them here in States. I couldn't be happier with their product selection, prices, promotions and not once had an issue with delivery or customer service. My mom loves Yves Rocher, my sister in law loves it, I really don't understand where these negative comments are coming from. I'll continue to be their customer. "

2016-09-05

Very high quality products for the price

"I love their foundation---it blends in very well and my skin looks very natural afterwards. I get it when its half of, which basically means I get high quality foundation for a fraction of what it will cost in other companies. I also use their mascara (I tried about 20 different varieties beforehand from other companies, and this was by far my favorite). Their blush is a light and very natural color, unlike others I have tried I can make it look like I have some color on my cheeks, not that I am "wearing" color. All their lotions and gels smell great, and most give no allergic reaction. The free gifts in an awesome bonus!!!
I have used this company frequently for two years (I buy all my makeup from them), and I never had any problems with shipping. I have used both online and brochure ordering methods. Only problem is their delivery takes about a week (I am used to Amazon prime two day delivery), but I leave in America so this could be a long distance delivery (if they are based in France?)

2016-07-31

Low rating isn't justified.

"I'm floored at the number of negative comments. I've been ordering from Yves since I was 15/16 years old. For perspective, that's 28+ years now. Now while I can't say that I'm happy that my favourite products seem to get removed & replaced with ones I don't care for, the overall experience is nothing short of phenomenal. I never pay full price, shipping is free or very low cost, I get my order within 10-14 days and I've never once had a bad experience when calling them for help (the whole 2 times in that almost 30 year span).
My skin is hyper-sensitive & I can't use 95% of all the soaps/lotions/make-up out there, but I've only ever had an issue with TWO of the shower gels from Yves. TWO out of the hundreds that I've tried. This is NOT an exaggeration - I currently have 19 different shower gels between my closet & in my shower combined. That's about the average that I keep for variety.
I FINALLY got my mother to try it several years ago after 20+ years of nagging her & she's now hooked. From her "My skin has never felt so smooth", "My hands don't crack in dry weather anymore", and there's many more comments - especially with the lavender items for her feet (note - I HATE the smell of lavender - it's vile, but she loves it & has the body wash & hand soap as well). I purchase items for care packages that I send to her twice a year on average, in addition to my own purchases. So the breakdown is - 3-7 orders per year, for 28+ years, and 2 times I had to call Customer Service, with NONE being in the last 10-15 years. One of the 2 times was when I lost the address to mail a payment in, so NOT sure if that really counts or not.

Other companies I've tried: Mary Kay - gave me horrid rashes on my face, Physician's Clinic (I **** at names, so hope that's right) - same deal - rash, but nothing was as bad as the Mary Kay one, Anything off the shelves in Stores - Loreal has a couple of products for eye shadow, lip gloss & even a blush that I don't break out in a rash over, so mad props to them!!

For the record, the 2 items I had issues with from Yves Rocher are "anything with vanilla scent" and their blackberry shower gel - which **** because it smells SOOOO good!! Seems their vanilla fragrance & I simply don't get along, sadly, because that one smells fantastic too.

2016-01-31

The worst experience ever

"I made an order online, received a confirmation of my order and they reserved some money (not the whole sum) from my bank account. No shipping details nor something else were provided. Since then I'm trying to find out what's going on with my order, I'm sending emails to the cusmomer service, but no answer at all. This is so awful"

This review was modified by maya707 on January 31 2016 12:36:42 PM

2016-01-26

A worst experience ever

"For me it was the worst experience ever.I received this publicity in my mail and i decided to try with them. After a few days ( very fast, i must say)i received a full package with products. After that as a good customer i decided to pay my bill online, but there isn't a way of doing it. After that, i tried to do it by phone and after almost an hour waiting in line, someone who barely speaks English said that i need to give my credit card info without receiving any payment confirmation... that i need to wait to have it by mail.They are multimillionaire and they don't have this kind of services,a simple electronic payment receipt?...Unbelievable!!!!To top it all off, the customer services agent hung up on me.
I do not recommend this store and their prices are too high for the quality.The ingredients are a total mystery, even www.goodguide.com doesn't have it in their list...I think they are not serious... Until now, i don't know to pay my bill.

2015-09-11

"Where Did The Yves Rocher I Know Go?
I purchased my first product from Yves Rosher in 1997, and since then—wherever I lived—I've always enjoyed products and the way they handled customer service issues. I have been a strong and enthusiastic advocate of this company, have always spoken highly of them, and referred many of my friends to them.
But my image of and attitude toward Yves Rocher company drastically changed after I talked on the phone to two agents, Elizabeth and Heady, who are located in Montreal, Canada, and after dealing with Erica Rabanal and Sofia Nunez, the Customer Service representatives.
A few months ago I placed two on-line orders, received two confirmation e-mails. My second order has not arrived. I called and talked to Elizabeth. In the course of our conversation, she got angry. She repeatedly told me that I didn't understand what I was talking about and I wasn't listening to her. She was rude, impatient, and focused on demonstrating her superiority. Still, at the end she promised that I'd get my parcel in two weeks.
24 hours later, I still could not find any information on my second order I paid already for. Therefore, I called again, hoping to discuss my concerns with a supervisor, and talked to Heady. First, she refused to transfer my call to a supervisor and shrugged off my concerns. She claimed she knew Elisabeth, whom I'd spoken to the day before, and didn't find anything wrong in the fact that my order had still not been recorded. The longer we spoke the more disrespectful she got, interrupting me in the middle of my questions and ordering me to listen to her. At one point, she even yelled. I am sorry to say, but I yelled back. However, she promised that an Yves Rocher supervisor would call me back and address my concerns. It hasn't happened.
Then I got into a long and pointless e-mail exchange with Erica Rabanal and Sofia Nunez, the Customer Service Department, who sent me a bunch of pointless messages without answering my questions and addressing the situation. I was taken aback. I've never experienced anything like it in all my years dealing with this company.
So, I did not get my parcel. I did not get my money back. I was abused. It is difficult, even now, for me to forget this experience. I gave up. I have lost my positive image of this company and can't imagine referring to them any friends.
In the end, again, I had a very disappointing experience, which feels awful after being a happy and satisfied customer of Yves Rocher for 17+ years.

This review was modified by ElenaK on September 11 2015 02:25:29 PM

2015-07-29

" love that this company used plant based, natural ingredients, is eco friendly and gives free gifts to there customers. I've been ordering from Yves Rocher (Canada & US) website & catalogs for years, there one of my favorite places to buy bath products. I've ordered Facial Masks, Exfoliators, Lotions, Hand Soaps, Skin Tightening products, Foot/Hand/Nail care, Body Washes, Lipstick, Eyeliners and more. My favorites are "Les Jardins De Monde" Bodywash in Brazilian Watermelon, Florida Grapefruit, Florida Orange, Africa Shea Butter & Provence Lavandin (Lavender) they work & smell amazing!!! Love there hand soaps, my fave was (Red Pepper and Tomato Basil, sold out) I can't wait for them to bring them back again. There Apricot Fruity Scrub, Peel Off Mask and Clay Pore Clearing Mask, work great and didn't irritate my sensitive skin. I love there Waterproof Eye Pencils in Turquoise & Violet, bright, amazing color, lasts all day, great for summer. SOS After-Sun Cooling Gel is wonderful after a day in the sun, soothing and smells great. I also love to get there 15pc Samplex with French purfumes, lotions, makeup and face stuff, I love them for myself or to add in gifts or cards for friends & family :)"

2015-02-20

"Worst experience ever with an online retailer! I ordered some face cream that supposedly came with several "gifts"on January 19th. three weeks later, no shipping confirmation. I send a message through their website inquiring about it, no response. I call their customer service number on February 8th, am told that my order didn't ship because one of the items were out of stock. I ask, why did no one inform me of this? She replies that they would have informed me of an out of stock item through REGULAR MAIL, which makes absolutely no sense and I never received any such notice anyway. She then states all the items are in stock now and she will ship it. I THEN get a response to my message sent through their website stating that my order is processing and will ship out soon. I wait another week, no shipping confirmation. I check the tracking information and it says "items out of stock". I send ANOTHER message through their website, no response. I check the tracking again a few days later, and it now says there is no order for my customer number. I call customer service yet again, and I am told that my order is on hold and due to the cost of the order, they must receive payment BEFORE they will send it to me. What kind of shady business practice is this? I had absolutely no confidence that I would even receive the items after paying for them. When i voiced my issues to the customer service rep, she did not apologize for anything and acted like she was annoyed with ME. I say I want to cancel my order, and she says "ok it's cancelled". I ask for some type of confirmation number or email so that I can prove the order is cancelled in case I get charged. She cannot provide this and says "I deleted it off the computer, so it's cancelled" and I am just supposed to believe her. I will be watching my bank statement VERY closely to make sure they don't charge me. Terrible business, no idea if their products are good as this was my first and last order. Do not bother even ordering from them. "

This review was modified by Mirilayden on February 20 2015 07:15:14 PM

2015-02-06

"Website/technical issues too numerous to mention. Now I can't even get on to their website to double check my order!! Their temp password didn't work but why didn't my regular password work? Is it because they shipped me something I didn't order--that they substituted? I'll never know because I won't order again. They messed up my friend's birthday present order and shipped it to me after confirming (with a confirmation order #) that it was, indeed, going to her. I've had coupons that I've gotten the same day and spent hours looking at everything only for the coupon to not work and customer service not doing anything. Shipping takes like a month so you may even forget what it was you ordered!!"

This review was modified by DianeDancer on February 06 2015 06:56:43 PM

2014-12-22

"Ordered and got a letter saying my card details could not be processed. Gave them 2 further card numbers and got a letter saying the same each time (all accounts in credit and card numbers correct). Eventually sent a cheque which they deny all knowledge of. Customer services very unhelpful. And the experience not helped by the 08000 number which is chargeable on my telephone plan.
First and last time of ordering. Won't be using again.

This review was modified by elfinblast on December 22 2014 06:08:50 AM

2014-12-19

"I`ve ordered a lot of times from Yves Rocher and i have to say that i`m verry happy with their products. Face cream, parfumes, and make-up are all verry good and Price is good. Thank u Yves Roche, I will buy more from U"

This review was modified by maria8758 on December 19 2014 03:46:15 PM

2014-12-10

"I am not sure why the reviews are so bad? I ordered on December 2nd and I received my things on December 8th. I had no trouble with the order process and everything went smoothly. My mom used to order from Yves Rocher in the 80's and I thought I would give it a try after many years. The scents were hit and miss, but I just purchased some random things. I will say that their perfume smells amazing! I usually wear Givenchy Dahlia Noir and I purchased Moment de Bonheur and it smells fantastic. I also received a sample of Quelques Notes D'Amour and it also smells great. The only thing I was disappointed in was I purchased a roll on deodorant and the second I put it on it burnt and I got a rash, I wont use it again. Other than that I had a great experience with them and I will order again."

This review was modified by jla2004 on December 10 2014 12:04:51 PM

2014-11-29

"I had used Yves Rocher for a long time - started when they didn't list ingredients. So, I believed them when they said they used only the best botanical ingredients. NOT TRUE. In most of the face creams I have, they use mineral oil (petroleum by-product). UGH. I can't believe I didn't see this until recently. Won't use their products anymore as I don't trust what they put in them."

2014-10-13

"Absolutely horrible customer service! I ordered a few products in December (I know long time ago) and I waited and waited and waited a month and no products. I called again for the second time and they told me my card didn't go through. I gave them another card and said everything is set I should get my products by the end of January. I waited until mid Feb and called again. At that time they told me my card didn't work...I said to them was it hard to give me a call or email?? Anyway next thing I know the lady on the line told me my address was frauded and I should give them a new address. I thought I was gonna lose my mind. I told them I have been a good customer to them for years and years and i am making the order not some fraud address. I even suggested to take the money our of my account and wait a week or two then send me the products. Again this didnt work because they didn't want to do it. At the end I emailed them and again they told me I need to give them a new address so they can ship my stuff. I recently came across a store with their products and I refused to go in that is how much I am disappointed with them! Never again! (p.s I am visiting Romania and they have a store here...funny). Anyway please ladies dont bother ordering. Not to mention I could never order online because i always got same error "my order can't be completed at this time". I HATE YOU! "

This review was modified by carmen2tennis on October 13 2014 03:18:32 PM

Share Yves Rocher's store rating

Yves Rocher is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Yves Rocher is not a merchant member
Yves Rocher does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!