Stores > Yugster.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10

Great stuff, Great Price

"I've been a long time Yugster customer and my most recent order will keep me coming back for more. Yugster continues to be the best place to get great gadgets, hard to find specialties and high quality staples (such as high powered LED flashlights) for far less $ than almost every other seller. Throw in low cost and fast shipping as well."

This review was modified by timl101 on July 22 2016 06:38:12 PM

Great service

"Most everything I gotten has been awesome. Shipping can be fast or slow depending on what you get. Will continue to buy from again"

2016-07-22

Fun site with some fun deals

"I've been a member of Yugster for several years now. I've been really happy with the vast majority of things I purchased. I especially like the junk boxes they list occasionally. The shipping is fast and reasonable too. Definitely worth a a visit if you like deals. "

2016-07-21

Great prices, Great savings!

"Shop Yugster first and save $$'s!"

GREAT

"great deals. good products."

Solid buying experience

"Yugster has good pricing on a variety of items."

2016-07-21

You will always find something you need at amazing prices!

"I check out Yugster first whenever I need just about anything. They have an amazing selection of electronics and household necessities that can't be beat with their quality or prices. I needed to contact their costumer services about an item that came through the mail broken. They immediately sent out a replacement with no hassle whatsoever. Very impressed with them. "

This review was modified by bfa8145u on July 21 2016 09:18:09 AM

Yes to Yugster!

"I have bought many things from here at the best prices, fast shipping, and super support! Dont hessitate to order from Yugster they rock!"

It gave my jaw a voice

"I got a Smokin deal on one of the best Bluetooth ear pieces, the Jawbone. The sound is incredible I can hear even in the car with very loud mufflers. I've Been Told that my voice is clear and unmuffled. Yugsters price was unmatched and a great deal. Shipping was quick and inexpensive. I have been a Yugster customer for many years, and I can't recommend them more highly."

Always a great deal.

"I have purchased a few things from Yugster over the years and they are always as promised, and shipped quickly."

2016-07-21

Lots of deals and great prices

"I have been a member of Yugster for a few years. I always find they have great deals and excellent prices. Shipping is great as items usually ship in a day or two. There support is also really good. I had an issue once and it was handled right away."

This review was modified by Alans1978 on July 21 2016 08:11:38 AM

Good Deals, Hassle-Free

"I have been ordering from Yugster for the better part of 10 years now, and I have not had any problems with any orders or customer service. Yes, it's a deal-of-the-day site, but they have several products to choose from, and in many different categories. I get their daily email so I don't have to religiously pull up their website. They have a daily Yugster member winner of a gift certificate that shows up in the daily email. I'm still waiting, Yugster...hint hint..."

Yugster is great

"I have beeb purchasing from mthem for years now and have been very satisfied. I will continue to do so."

This review was modified by docfox on July 21 2016 06:45:38 AM

Wonderful store

"Yugster has some great products, fast shipping, and bargains galore."

2016-07-20

Value for Money and good quality too

"Some times you get unique products at good price , delivery is also quite fast"

Share Yugster.com's store rating

Yugster.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Yugster.com is a merchant member
Yugster.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.