• Address: 4505 Wasatch Blvd. Suite 280

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.23/10 7.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.17/10 7.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.62/10 6.62/10

"sells very poor quality merchandise and will not RMA. Gamble if you want... 'what you buy is what you get' should be the acronym.

If you want to take a chance on the cheapest Chinese knockoff, this is you!

Slow shipping too for your crap too :)) . $6 I paid for this lesson.

"Its one of the best site for buying mostly used techie products. Good quality and good buys on special deals. Always keep an eye on daily deals."

"Purchased "Remote Controlled Cyber Boxing Robots" for my nephew. He loved it. Still playing with the robots. This was a good purchase for 4 year old."

"Brought several items. Fast Shipping. All items would have cost much more than Yugster.com charges. Wonderful sales. I look forward to my inbox from them.

Thank you.

"I was a blue diamond member until things were not good."

"Just received my Monster Studios. Wow! Great value for the money. Shipping was quick. Although they didn't come in original retail box, it did come with the case.

A "heads up" though. Do NOT expect brand new headphones. They did have a few superficial scratches on them even though they are basically new. Considering all the money I saved over brand new, I think Im gonna get a second set.

"We bought a pair of smart phone stands and we love them! Phones don't get buried under paper and it is easier to hear when a call comes in."

"6-LED 3-Mode Super Bright Headlamp, works great! Small and lightweight. Perfect for seeing at night. "

"I ordered 3 XL Umbrellas for $12 each which was a steal. When I received them they were in perfect condition and were just as the picture showed. I was so impressed, I got back on Yugster and ordered more stuff. My husband saw some if the items and asked me to order some things for him as well. Yugster is a gold mine. Love love love this website."

"Great prices fast shipping!!! Can't wait to order again from yugster. My mophie case was only $35 instead of $85"

"Ordered two 3200mAh Smart Leather Power Case for Samsung Galaxy S4. Like the case but 1) it isn't leather and 2) one of them is defective and I am waiting for a replacement. This is the first time (in many orders) that I have had something that was not 100%. "

"Yugster is pretty cool. It's hit and miss on what is a good deal and what isn't. But that's the same anyplace you go. I like how it is somewhat competitive and it's box of random stuff is a neat idea. Shipping can be a little slow, but it's the postal service... Overall good site."

"the price was terrific for the name brand batteries. they were packaged well and arrived within a week of the order"

"I am always very happy with my yugsters purchase.."

"Love Yugster.com. Loads of great products at fantastic prices. From the office to the car to the bedroom and beyond, there is something for every interest. Shipping costs (if applicable) are very reasonable."

Yugster.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Yugster.com is a merchant member
Yugster.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.