Stores > Yugster.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10

2016-11-24

Products are terrible and defect, returns almost impossible

"Terrible customer service, defective products, offer 30 day warranty but must notify within 21 days of shipping date...what? So my warranty is running out while its being shipped. Then if you don't open and test immediately you will be beyond 21 days of shipping even tho you have only had it 2 weeks???? It should be called Junkster.com instead of yugster.com."

Rep reply posted Nov-28-2016

A rep from Yugster.com, yugster1, has responded

“Thank you for expressing your concerns. Yes, please notify us immediately if you receive an item that is defective. While our defective rate is extremely low, we understand that occasionally there are issues with products and we'd like to help you take care of your issue as quickly as possible, Thx”

2016-11-15

So many things to choose from!

"Love browsing the website for deals. Always one to be found!"

2016-11-11

Yugster is a fun place to shop

"Good deals daily on all sorts of items. Definitely worth taking a look... worth taking a look everyday since new stuff comes in every day."

2016-11-08

Great finds on a Great Find

"I enjoy getting the daily emails from Yugster. I have gotten some greats deals and have been introduced to some really great items."

2016-11-07

Yugster has nice stuff!

"Thank you very much for being a website! I have made several purchases and never had a problem getting what I bought fast!"

This review was modified by JustinBeats on November 07 2016 09:25:40 AM

2016-11-06

Trusted, Favorite Deals Site

"Yugster earned my loyalty through consistency: quality gear at low price, with rapid shipping.

Flash sales are fun when your purchase arrives in days. Yugster's team is so motivated I suspect they compete for controls of a high tech, high speed rail connection to the post office. That, or the boss lets them drive his Tesla. It's all very mysterious fun.

Have to run ...another order on the way!

This review was modified by AX2USN on November 06 2016 12:31:55 PM

zeta's Avatar

Arizona, US
2016-11-05

Customer service actually works

"Being a member since July 2015. I have purchased over 20 orders. Items typically vary from Ok to good quality. Recently, I received an item that was defective. I contacted their customer service, expecting not much from them, and they solved the problem with a refund. I'm happy it was that easy!

Don't count on their shipping speed though. It takes usually one week, not anytime sooner.

2016-11-05

Ordered cotton sheets

"I have ordered few things for past few months and Yugster haven't disappointed me yet. Will I recommend yugster? Yes!! Why? I ordered motion detector light bulbs and that is probably the best investment I did in my house. Only reason I came along to find out something like that even exist is because of yugster."

This review was modified by Rahuley on November 05 2016 12:51:39 AM

2016-11-02

RED BUT NOT DEAD

"I ordered a Men of Style (MOS), Brushed Metal watch with a Red Bezel. The watch is perfect in every way and shipping was astonishingly fast. The watch was also a fantastic value at $24.97. I checked competitor pricing for this same model and there was no other retailer that I checked selling this watch for under $100.00.

Yugster ALWAYS delivers exceptional value!

2016-11-02

Yugster is great to deal with

"Easy to order on the web, great products, low prices, reliable delivery - what is there to be unhappy about?"

This review was modified by Victor1976 on November 02 2016 02:20:38 PM

2016-11-01

Great Deals @ Yugster.com !

"What a great site, deals on all product types, I have half of my Christmas shopping done thanks to Yugster.com. "

This review was modified by rmarquez731 on November 01 2016 09:01:47 AM

Awesome Deals!

"I have been purchasing from Yugster for nearly five years. I check Yugster's website every day. I find great deals on items I need. I also love their YugPoints rewards program to save even more. "

Excellent refurbished product

"One of the things I like about Yugster (besides the excellent prices and member levels) is that their descriptions are very accurate. I bought a refurb Philip Hue starter kit and it was well packed, as described, and shipped promptly."

Yugster is A-OK

"Good value, customer service and transit time. I didn't even know I needed this stuff!"

2016-10-31

The Best Place for Deals!

"If you want deals, the place to go is Yugster!"

Share Yugster.com's store rating

Yugster.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Yugster.com is a merchant member
Yugster.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,456 merchant members.