• Address: 4505 Wasatch Blvd. Suite 280

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.41/10 7.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10

"This website is simply great!! Things you need for everyday use are at the best price I literally love this site! I would recommend this to anyone!! Everything was very smooth and got my item and I am very satisfied!"

Yugster, Yugster.com rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your feedback. Yugster customers are also simply great!”

"I have dealt with them over many years and have always been satisfied. In those cases when I had a problem they quickly rectified it to my full satisfaction."

Yugster, Yugster.com rep has responded

“Thanks for your feedback. We won't rest until every customer is satisfied!”

"I ordered a wristwatch for free (+$5 shipping) and I love it! This is a great value! Yugster has amazing deals every day, and it's always fun to look at what great deals and free stuff I can find!"

Yugster, Yugster.com rep has responded

“The only thing more amazing that our daily deals is our amazing customers!”

"The Led 3w light blub is great for computer area not to bright and doesn't throw a glare onto monitor screen. Also helps with head aches caused by eye strain. Will be stocking up on these light bulbs with hopes of getting higher wattages for other areas of house. Thanks Yugster I was skeptical at first glad it turned out for the better."

"FANTASTIC PRICE FOR A FANTASTIC FLASHLIGHT, Yugster is the best"

Yugster, Yugster.com rep has responded

“Yugster customers are the best! Thanks for your feedback.”

"This is my second purchase of their shelf units. They are very sturdy and look great. Perfect for my jewelry supplies and shipping materials."

Yugster, Yugster.com rep has responded

“Yugster has the greatest customers on the net! Thanks for your feedback.”

"Yugster is great, I recently ordered a Ultrathin LED HDTV/Monitor for a steal price. Miss a day and you miss out on a lot!"

Yugster, Yugster.com rep has responded

“Thank you kindly for your comments!”

"It arrived within two weeks and it was packaged very well."

Yugster, Yugster.com rep has responded

“We're happy to hear everything went smooth with your order!”

"I didn't have any problems with the order. All of the items were in good conditions and they don't have any problems. And the price I got was really cool. "

Yugster, Yugster.com rep has responded

“Great! Thanks for your feedback!”

"I bought the Solar Powered Floodlights with motion sensor. My garage is quite a distance from my house without electricity - I mounted the light over the two doors and it added a great safety feature. On July 2, I ordered two more units- One I put over my front door as a warning and safety feature and the other I gave to my daughter. She lives in a remote area on a mountain in VT and bears have been coming around in the early morning. She has put this on the side of her house, so when the bears walk by, the light comes on and alerts them not to go outside. These are very bright lights and are useful for any reason and the price is great."

Yugster, Yugster.com rep has responded

“We're so glad you were happy with your purchase!”

"RadioShack All-Hazard Weather Alert Alarm Clock Radio w/ SKYWARN, SAME, NOAA, Battery Backup, and Aux Port

I needed a weather radio with battery backup for the hurricane season here in Florida. Found this sweet deal on Yugster and ordered. The radio has AM/FM/WX and SkyWarn bands, all the channels I needed. It was also marked down considerably from the retail price of $99.99 to $14.99. I'm glad I ordered this radio, it's exactly what I was looking for and at a tremendous savings from Yugster.

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-17-2014

Yugster, Yugster.com rep has responded

“We're so glad you were happy with your deal! Thanks for the feedback.”

"I have been ordering from Yugster for several years (at least 9 yrs) I have always been very satisfied with the quality and especially the price except on two occasions in which I was issued a prompt refund with no hassle whatsoever. I highly recommend Yugster to anyone looking for a bargain."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-17-2014

Yugster, Yugster.com rep has responded

“We love and value our customers. Thanks for your comments!”

"I bought these beats in ear headphones for 34.99 including shipping as soon as I got them plugged them in to see how they sound and guess what the speaker blown, the voice starts breaking up even before half. Contact support through the website that same day got 2 automated responses from Brandy the first one we have received your request and will let you know in 24-48 hours and second we are still confirming with the warehouse. Emailed her back twice with no replies. Highly disappointed by the product and customer service, now I know why people dispute charges with the CC companies."

bat_thomas1's Avatar
Largo, FL

"I ordered a pet playpen and was very excited to get it for my granddog. It was shipped quickly and the postage was really good for such a heavy item. Thanks!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-16-2014

Yugster, Yugster.com rep has responded

“Those pet playpens have been a hit! Thanks for your feedback.”

"My daughter Loves pink things, so when Yugster had these charging cubes with matching cables, I had to order a couple of sets. That way she would be less likely to steal mine."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-16-2014

Yugster, Yugster.com rep has responded

“We're glad we made 2 people happy with one deal! Thanks for your comments.”

Yugster.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Yugster.com is a merchant member
Yugster.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.