• Address: 4505 Wasatch Blvd. Suite 280

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.34/10 7.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.42/10 7.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10

"Yugster.com is a great store and collection of items good for everyone. They find current values that really are good for the whole family. I have been a member for several years and have purchased more than 30 items from them. Check the site daily! Don't miss out!!! Michael "

"Yugster is filled with awesome offers every day! Some of them for free even! Shipping is ultra fast and items arrived as described and perfectly packed. Their daily email is one thing I look forward every day!"

"Of all the emails for sales I get, yugster is a must see everyday for me. I have bought quite a few items from here and am pleased with my purchases. "

"purchased Ronco set it and forget it. Works real well. Very happy with my first yugster purchase."

"Awesome site! It took longer than 7 days for my first few orders to arrive, but other than that everything was exactly as advertised. Great products for awesome prices. "

"Great products from a company that has just about everything. Love to use this store for gifts and small items that I may need. By far the cheapest and most reliable store ships extremely fast"

"I was introduced to your website a few months ago and I love it. Great products and prices with low shipping cost. Can't beat it. "

"The pair of battery chargers was well priced, delivered promptly and functioned well. This is the kind of bargain and service I've come to expect from Yugster!"

"I buy all my replacement apple product parts at yugster. why would I pay more for the same products?? Earbuds, chargers, cables...I get them all at yugster. They work great."

"Yugster is great at taking your order/money and sending you the merchandise but heaven forbid you need to contact them for a return or question... all you'll get in response to your message/question is crickets! If you are not 100% confident you are buying the right item or may not like what you are purchasing then DO NOT BUY FROM YUGSTER.COM.... your time and money will have been wasted!"

"I ordered the Dr. Dre urBeats In-Ear Headphones w/ In-line Control Module, Very happy with the product and the price, Fast shipping!, very pleased!, Thank you."

"Good product at a good price. Delivery was very quick."

"Alkaline battery charger is very useful and does a great job yet is small and compact, I have had other chargers that were very bulky and did not last very long."

"Awesome backup power bank for both iphone and ipad! Best feature is that is also has a flashlight! So when the power goes out you can still charge your devices as well as see in the dark!!! Great device at even a better price!!! Yugster you did it again!!!"

"I have purchased from Yugster.com a few times and have been satisfied with my purchases. There is always something unique on their website and I think the deals are really good. Today I found chargers for my electronics. My iPhone is always running out of battery life and this will great because it fits in my purse."

Yugster.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Yugster.com is a merchant member
Yugster.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,844 merchant members.