• Address: 4505 Wasatch Blvd. Suite 280

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.57/10 7.57/10

"love all the deals and decently fast shipping"

Yugster, Yugster.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your comments!”

"I just moved to a new home and we didn't have a doorbell. I missed people knocking on the door when I was in the basement. I ordered 1 Wireless Doorbell w/ 2 Wireless Receivers and Remote. I love it. I put one remote in the basement and one in the bedroom. Now I can hear very nice and loud when someone comes to the door. I am very happy with my purchase."

Yugster, Yugster.com rep has responded

“A happy customer is a happy Yugster! Thanks for the feedback!”

"it is a great place to shop!!"

Yugster, Yugster.com rep has responded

“Thanks for your feedback!”

"Package delivered 5 days after ordered even using surepost! I have had no problems with multiple orders over the years with delivery."

Yugster, Yugster.com rep has responded

“We do our best to get deals shipped out AFAP! Thanks for the feedback!”

"You guys have great items at fantastic prices, I've referred many people to you and I hope to not only refer more, but to win that iPad!!!!"

Yugster, Yugster.com rep has responded

“Thanks for being a fantastic member. We give away something every month, whether it's an iPad, or $20 Gift Card in the daily email, or beats headphones. I too hope you win something! Thanks”

"Bought a 2 pack dual USB car chargers, and they got here really fast and work great. The price was excellent and their service is the best. Love that Yugster.com web site, and visit it every day."

Yugster, Yugster.com rep has responded

“The only thing more excellent than our excellent deals are our excellent customers like our excellent diamond member kdsres! Thanks for your comments.”

"Item was excellent, shipping time was slow. "

Yugster, Yugster.com rep has responded

“Our focus right now is getting the best daily deals possible. We're always doing our best to improve shipping times and hope to have our 2 Day shipping drones going in the future. Thanks for your feedback!”

"Memory Foam Insoles w/ Arch Support & Cut-To-Fit Size Template These insoles are great. I initially purchased them for my sneakers, but discovered they work equally well in casual and dress shoes. The template printed on the insoles permits you to cut them down to size for a wide range of shoes for both men and women. The quality of the insoles is, in my opinion, comparable to national brands while price is much lower. In fact the price is lower for this item than it is for the same item for other vendors. I'm so pleased with the quality and price of these insoles that I purchased some for my favorite checkout person at the supermarket who is on her feet for 8 hours a day.

Yugster, Yugster.com rep has responded

“Making peoples' days makes our day! Thanks for your feedback.”

"Bought headphone for a birthday gift. There was no receipt inside bag. Package. I'm just hoping the receipt is not inside the gift case ? "

“Thanks for your review!”

"i bought an item and came delivered faulty . They shipped a new item with no problem... Will continue to buy and this is the first time after several buys that had a defective item.."

Yugster, Yugster.com rep has responded

“Unfortunately there's a bad egg in the bunch, but I'm glad you were properly taken care of! Thanks for your review!”

"Great products at amazing prices... Things ive wanted for a while but was apprehensive about the cost, now I can 3 or 4 of those items for the price of 1! Thanks yugster!
sincerely,
my bank account

“Thanks for your review!”

"Yugster is Fun and Frugal! I ordered a Plugster's Jackpot Junk Box - Mega Winners Edition! My wife put it away for my birthday and everyone was surprised when we opened it. It had so many items in it, everyone in the family got something. My wife even looks at the website now."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-18-2014

Yugster, Yugster.com rep has responded

“The Junk Box is a Yugster fan favorite. Thanks for your feedback!”

"I am thoroughly enjoying my new TV. It is portable, lightweight, and the screen resolution is outstanding. I will most definitely buy from Yugster.com again. Thank you very much for keeping needed items so affordable."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-15-2014

Yugster, Yugster.com rep has responded

“We're so happy you found a deal that was just for you!”

"This company has the best price on items than local merchans. I have bought several items from them and they last and are not some that will break in a short time, I still have a MP3 player I bought 6 yrs ago and it has a FM raido included in it and both still works a if they were brand new. I also purchased my grandkids several items and they still work also."

“Thanks for your review!”

"I love Yugster.com! The Crayo Rugged Stainless Steel Men’s Watch that I purchased was a great deal at the lowest price anywhere! "

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-15-2014

Yugster, Yugster.com rep has responded

“Great! Thanks for your comments!”

Yugster.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Yugster.com is a merchant member
Yugster.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.