Stores > Yugster.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10

2016-06-26

If I could marry Yugster...

"I love Yugster!!! Every week, often several times a week, I find something I have to have! Descriptions are very detailed, the pictures themselves are very descriptive, website is user friendly, and customer service is exceptional. If ever there is an issue (which is extremely rare) the customer service team is on it immediately and resolves any issues quickly. Every week there is an opportunity to win a $50 gift card...Read your daily emails from Yugster!!!!! Tell everyone you know about Yugster, you can't go wrong!! "

This review was modified by Bekie on June 26 2016 09:09:28 AM

2016-06-23

Mine not yours until gone

"I have been ordering from yugster for a while, great prices and they stand behind their products. Would recommend them to anyone. Great site"

2016-06-17

67 orders and going strong......

"I have been checking this site everyday for as long as I can remember. They have some great deals sometimes even free deals. Love the so called "Junk boxes", I have actually finished up Christmas shopping lists with these! If they only knew. LOL... Plugster keep a plugging away."

This review was modified by porkster on June 17 2016 09:35:42 AM

2016-06-15

Great Egyptian cotton sheets

"I buy my sheets only from Yugster. Everytime I have been more than satisfied with the quality. These sheets are soft and great quality."

This review was modified by RichardLF on June 15 2016 06:25:19 PM

2016-06-11

Great deals with good customer support.

"I've been shopping with Yugster for 7 years now - they have an eclectic catalog - sooner or later everything seems to show up at this website! I am usually very happy with my purchases but every now and then have been disappointed. Yugster has promptly replaced or refunded my purchase without any issues. Great deals, fun stuff, integrity - I highly recommend."

Good service

"Found several deals on Yugster."

This review was modified by tsu1310 on June 10 2016 12:53:15 PM

Everything I Could Ask For

"Good quality items. Good Prices. Quick Shipping. Hassle free transactions. What more could ANYONE ask for? Seriously, I've placed 23 orders from YUGSTER so far and I've been thrilled with the quality, the price and the shipping speed every time. "

This review was modified by icechex on June 10 2016 11:48:46 AM

2016-06-10

Great selection of item. You never know what you will find.

"There are many thing to choose from. I enjoy getting the mystery boxes, I hope to get some ggreat stuff each time I order. When shopping, I always look on Yugster first."

This review was modified by gdhay on June 10 2016 05:49:12 AM

Never Disappointed

"I have been using Yugster.com for many years and I have never been disappointed in their offerings or their customer service. Deliveries have been prompt and returns have been refunded without question."

This review was modified by etotheipie on June 10 2016 05:12:44 AM

2016-06-09

Yugster, stupid name, smart deals

"i've been buying on yugster for longer than I can remember and I have got some GREAT deals. I get the daily emails and I check them early because a lot of the deals sell out fast. The items are first quality and the shipping is fast. I am a very satisfied cuatomer."

This review was modified by greenaudi1 on June 09 2016 09:22:08 PM

Yugster Rocks!

"They have some of the best deals! I love the Junk Boxes :)"

This review was modified by Str8fan123 on June 09 2016 04:58:34 PM

Wow- what a great find!

"I have purchased many household items that I just can't seem to find at a better price anywhere else - Even with using discount codes, coupons, etc....
Yugster is the way to go anytime you see an item you need or want. Don't even bother trying looking elsewhere. Just don't wait long items go quickly. I have referred so many others and they agree. Thanks Yugster!

This review was modified by jSoltero on June 09 2016 02:04:28 PM

2016-06-09

"Yugster is a premier discount site, with amazing values and quick shipments."

This review was modified by rkwood62 on June 09 2016 11:42:46 AM

Always consistent!

"I've never had any issues with purchases. I've had a few things arrive damaged, but their staff was very efficient with replacements. I've ordered dozens of items, and most are better than expected.

Easy to manipulate website, and an easy online checkout system. Very user friendly.

This review was modified by dsaumkc on June 09 2016 10:47:54 AM

Shopping Fast and Easy

"I love getting my Yugster emails. I always find something that I didn't know I needed and at a great price."

This review was modified by childrenslibrarian on June 09 2016 10:38:02 AM

Share Yugster.com's store rating

Yugster.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Yugster.com is a merchant member
Yugster.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,566 merchant members.