• Yugster.com Yugster.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10

"Yugster is a great website which I have been using since early 2011 and have been getting good products at really low price and sometimes it hard to find such products and deals on other websites."

"Yugster has been nothing but rewarding. The customer service was great the one and only time i needed it. The shipping time has always been reasonable, and of course the prices are great. Keep up the good work!"

"Yugster's sales are excellent. I receive daily deal emails and there's always at least one item of interest. When you see a deal, grab it quickly because you will probably never see it again."

"Yugster great products and nice deals! "

"I purchased SanDisk microSD cards from Yugster recently and as with all my other orders over the last seven years, it was as described and worked perfectly. They shipped my order in a timely manner. I would recommend Yugster to everyone looking for a great deal and excellent customer service!"

"Love the daily offerings from Yugster. Products arrive promptly and are as advertised."

"Yugster has good deals and great values every day. I have ordered many times from this site and are always satisfied from ordering to delivery. They have big discounts on beats, monster and other brand names."

" Great place to buy things from the Internet and usually get it shipped to your house in less than a week "

"Items are delivered fairly fast usually well packaged. I usually feel items are as advertised."

"GREAT deal site. I look forward to the optional emails to see the new deals each day. When I had an issue with an order, the Customer service promptly fixed with just one email! It just doesn't get any better."

"I have been a member of Yugster for several years. I have never had a problem with anything I ordered. Everything was delivered by the estimated delivery date. Good company. I would recommend Yugster to everyone."

"I have been a customer of Yugster for years now. I have always had excellent customer service. I have ordered several items from them.
When I had an issue with my order, they made sure to resolve the issue.

"I have found incredible bargains at Yugster, with shipping at a reasonable speed, sometimes extremely quick. You never know what you will find and it changes daily. That is part of the fun however.
The more you buy, you accumulate points which add up to further discounts. It does not take long to get to a higher level.
My only frustration with Yugster is their shipping costs - the same amount for every item. I am sure this makes bookkeeping easy and averages out to cover the costs. But it gets frustrating if the item is a small electronic piece. But, overall I am still pleased.

"I love Yugster! Lots of great stuff, great prices, and good service. I look forward to my daily emails. Shipping is generally prompt. Haven't had to use customer service. All transactions have gone smoothly. "

"I love this site! I have ordered many items from this site. The values are great, and the shipping is fast! Highly recommend it."

Share Yugster.com's store rating

Yugster.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Yugster.com is a merchant member
Yugster.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,697 merchant members.