• Address: 4505 Wasatch Blvd. Suite 280

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.43/10 7.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10

"I purchased (or so I thought) a 10,000mAh Power Station from Yugster on August 27th. It is now Sept 15th. I have tried repeatedly to reach out to them on what's going on with my order- No one has let me know what the status. "

"I ordered the "6-Piece Lexington Ultra Soft 1800 Series Egyptian Comfort Microfiber Sheet Sets - King or Queen (Queen, Gray/Dark Gray). I have had me on my bed for about a week now, and I have to say they are probably the best sheets I've every owned! I got a set of microfiber sheets for Christmas that I loved, so when I saw this deal (way cheaper than I was told that set was) I couldn't pass it up. Now that I've had a chance to compare there is no contest, this new set is better in every way! Not only are they noticeably softer and more aesthetically pleasing, but unlike my first set of microfiber sheets, they required no breaking-in to achieve that excellence! I was also worried that, because my other microfiber sheets have a bad habit of creating static electricity, that would be a characteristic of all sheets of this material. These fears proved to be groundless, as I've had zero issues after a week with these sheets directly out of the package! I highly recommend these sheets to anyone who is in the market, even at a far higher price than I paid! A+++"

"great price good product.would order again"

"surprised by all the comments but my Samsung headphones work. day 1 and it's all good, it was just a test to see if I could trust the other things to buy on the site. :)"

"HD DVR Dash Camera with 2.5’’ Rotating LCD Screen, LED Night Vision and SD/MMC Card Slot was order; have problem with the unit not working; returned and received refund from Yugster very quickly"

"I have purchased dozens of items from Yugster over the years. Always great prices, first quality merchandise, quick and reasonable shipping. Never had a problem or a return."

"I love Yugster.com. Their products are awesome, and their customer service is amazing. I would highly recommend shopping with them. "

"This bag is more than perfect for anyone that has a laptop and leaves the house. I take it everywhere. I can charge my I phone, tablet and android all at the same time! The bag has built in connectors for all my devices as well as a USB port inside the bag. I have plenty of room for 2 days of clothes inside, so I take this instead of two bags. I just wheel my bag anywhere needed and never have to worry if my devices are going to go dead because they are charging in between locations. Thanks guys for making this such a great deal!!!"

"Yugster is a great website. I have bought multiple items with great luck. I have loves everything I got and at the price I got it."

"Horrible! I ordered two bath mats. No packing slip came with the order. They are the wrong color shade. After 3 contacts, I still don't have directions for a refund. They want to know more details of WHY the color isn't right and a photo! I will never put these in our bathroom, and yugster won't tell me a simple way to return and get a refund. I will NEVER order from them again."

"excellent exactly what I expected and speedy shipping. "

"quick shipping and a great price on a great wireless keyboard ,it was a life saver when my kid spilled on his lap top and a few keys stopped working . worked fine with the wireless "

"Thermal leak sensor didn't meet the 2-3 day shipping promise, but the unit itself has performed completely up to expectations. I would recommend it without hesitation."

"quick, easy, super cheap! has yet to disappoint me!"

"Really great speaker. Awesome sound!"

Yugster.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Yugster.com is a merchant member
Yugster.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.