• Address: 4505 Wasatch Blvd. Suite 280

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.30/10 7.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.84/10 6.84/10

"Yugster has lots of great deals on a wide variety of products, usually at very discounted rates. I always check to see if they have something I have been looking for."

"I have been with Yugster for about 8months now and "LOVE IT". Ordering and payment is so easy. The shipping is very fast, and the items are fantastic. Keep up the great work!! Yoogie."

"I bought the ASUS MeMO Pad 7-Inch Android 4.1 Tablet w/ FREE ASUS Turn Case and I am thrilled with it! It is really speedy, has beautiful color, and is a great size to tuck into a purse--about the same size as my Kindle Paperwhite. The protective case has a stand-type gizmo that I haven't really used, but the case is hard-sized and great if you drop the device. It was a steal at $75 (refurbished). I went back to Yugster later to get another for one of my children but they were gone! Too bad. I hope they get some more in. Really a nice tablet. I have other Asus products and they seem to make quality items. Love this one."

"Great item for grilling. Bought this for my dad."

"One thing I love about the Junk Box/Mystery packages is that is opens up the little kid in you with the expectancy of treasure. No matter what is sent your heart thumbs and your mind takes flight on the possibilities before you as you retrieve each item from the bag. And, even if every item doesn't fit your need, it transfer to someone elses nostalgia as they receive an unexpected gift. "

"worst customer service I've ever received. I bought luggage that was advertised as spinner. When I received it the suitcase was not. Informed customer service and was told I was wrong . They said I could not return it unless I paid the shipping and a 20% restocking fee. I then contacted the bank whose card I used and they obtained me a refund. This was a month ago . I just received the return labels 2 days ago. It has been a nightmare dealing with these people and basically being called a liar when their own add was false. Never again will I use them."

"I love YUGSTER! I always buy the Junk box! Fun to see what comes each time! I have bought baseball cards in a big LOT too. Found some goodies! I receive the daily email and always quickly scroll to the bottom to see if my name has been chosen. No luck yet, but I am hopeful! If you want to find some neat things at a great price, and quick turn around, shop Yugster!"

"I bought 2 motion activated LED lights. They came with batteries and mounting hardware and seem to work well. Great price and useful."

"Very good service and prices. Shipping is actually fast, although your account does not update when product has shipped, it still shows up in a timely manner!"

"Great product. Worked great with my Philips Toothbrush"

"I was glad to learn about the yugster.com website and another source to find good products for good deals. "

"Logitech K400 Wireless Keyboard with Multi-Gesture Touchpad. Excellent Transaction. Quick delivery. A real Pro seller. Highly Recommend. AAA++++"

"Purchased 80 AA Toshiba batteries. They work great. Won't have to buy batteries for a while. Cost per battery was INCREDIBLE. Ordering was easy. Very satisfied with purchase. Will buy from this site again."

"If you think or planning on purchasing product from this vender, you best think twice. Because if you're unhappy with the product, it's going to take some time to resolve it. They only contact you through email, and that can take days. And if they aren't clear the first time, you'll have to wait longer for your question to be answered. In the meantime, the clock is ticking and you may end up being stuck with your product. You only have 21 days to return. I have a Fex Ex shipping label they sent me that's going to expire, all because I'm still waiting for one last question to be answered, and that is, will I get refunded? For me it's a 2 thumbs down on customer service."

"I ordered a set of fitness balls and resistance bands... great product.. came before time... Very satisfied with purchase"

Yugster.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Yugster.com is a merchant member
Yugster.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.