• Yugster.com Yugster.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.34/10 8.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10

"quality product shipped fast. will order again"

"I've been shopping with yugster for a few years now. They consistently have products that are useful, good to great quality and are very easy to deal with. Encourage all to order from them!"

"I have been a member of Yugster.com almot since the inception of the company. Always good offers, every day, and on the very few occaions I have had a problem with aproduct, they have always made good on the situation as fast as possible. Best customer service department ever! Their deals are exceptional, and they often offer things other also-ran sites never seem to get access to. I tell my friends about Yugster at every opportunity!"

"When I first started getting emails from Yugster a couple of years ago, I was skeptical about their products, service, and prices. It is now an email that I look forward to every day to find items for much less than my local stores.

I've placed many orders with Yugster, and have usually been quite happy with the quality and pricing of their items. In the few instances where I've had an issue, their customer service has been very responsive in providing a satisfactory solution.

I have recommended Yugster to many friends and family, and will continue to use them in the future.

"Generally good stuff at reasonable prices that I might not have known about otherwise; always something different and intriguing. Good service, usually quick shipping, and responsive customer support. They recently resolved a small problem by refunding the entire cost, unasked. Main issue is that I'm always finding an interesting item, and no more shelf space."

"I have used Yugster for the past 8 years and really enjoy the variety of items for sale. Ordering is simple and the orders are usually shipped within a few days of being placed."

"Since I started using Yugster in March of 2013 I have been very happy with the products and savings. All have been as advertised. One must be aware that the low price on some items is due to the quality/materials and that they are "Made in China" items. That said, nothing has been wrong with any item I received. I will continue to be a customer and look forward to seeing what new items each email brings me. "

"Love the Yugster site great prices love the different daily deals!!"

"Yugster's "Junk Box" is just that - JUNK! All items I received for $19.97 would please a middle-school teenager, but not an adult. Items to be given to the grandchildren - Windmill Spinner; Colored Light Bulb that projects upwards & controlled with a remote control; 2 Visor Clips to hold ?; Headlamp that didn't work; Goodyear Drying Ball (only practical item); 5" LED Flashlight. All but possibly drying ball to be given away. Yugster has a no return policy for Junk Box but offered a $3 gift card; meaning, $16.97 for crap!! Do Not ever buy their Junk Box. "

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-23-2015

yugster1, Yugster.com rep has responded

“We're sorry to hear that you were less than 100% pleased with last months Junk Box. Remember our Junk Boxes are made up of odds AND ends (yes, both), one-offs, weird and/or unusual items, and warehouse left-overs. No live animals, just lots of junk. Try again next month and you might get an item or two you never knew you needed!”

"Yugster is a great site for one day deals. There shipping policy is not cheap when I comes to buying several items but they always ship quickly."

"Out of dozens of orders, so far this was one where I had to contact customer service so I thought I would review this particular order. The item arrived defective so I messaged Yugster about it. Within 24 hours I received a response that they would contact the merchant so I could get a replacement as I had requested. Within a few days I received a replacement item no with issue.
Now about my ordering experiences with Yugster. Yugster sells a variety of items of limited quantity for a limited duration of time. The items range from refurbished items to new, name brand electronics to budget items in a variety of categories as well as promo deals. Non combined shipping usually ranges from $2-$5 usually for each item. The famous Yugster junk box shows up from time to time. The rewards program is a nice incentive and I have been able to pick up some nice deals through the site. The amount of time for orders to arrive can vary but usually takes about a week.

"I have made many purchases from Tungsten. They ship quickly and and I always get exactly what I order.

Thry offer a wide variety of different products every day and the deals are terrific!

"Yugster provides me with great, well known products at a price which makes me feel like a wholesaler, rather than a retailer. "

"While most of the products offered aren't 'high end' some are. I usually find that the value offered is very good.

An example of a high end product at a good value is the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1" that is GSM Unlocked with Wi-Fi and 4G LTE and 16GB memory that I purchased. It came exactly as advertised and was significantly cheaper than eBay or Amazon.

My only complaints are the slow shipping and slow response to support emails. I just consider that these are part of the lower price I pay.

"I like to order the junk boxes because it is always a surprise in what you receive each time. Most of the items can be used as gifts. All the products are always as described and the savings are great. Can't find better prices anywhere."

Share Yugster.com's store rating

Yugster.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Yugster.com is a merchant member
Yugster.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,905 merchant members.