Stores > Yugster.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10

Hot deals -

"Great finds at low prices. Variety of items."

This review was modified by aeapen on September 23 2016 03:36:36 PM

Yugster quality items

"I have been ordering from yugsters, and they have never disappointed me, with every order, worth more than expected value, on quality items"

Speedy

"I ordered my package just before midnight and in less than 24 hours I just got word it's been shipped!!"

This review was modified by Jdalfaro on September 22 2016 03:00:38 PM

Good Stuff, Great Discounts

"I have been an online shopper since the Internet became a thing. Yugster is a discount outlet with excellent customer service, low shipping fees and overall good prices on closeout merchandise. I have made at least a dozen purchases over the course of the last few years.

Yugster's the Place!

"I look forward to the Yugster emails every day. I know there will be great products at great prices. The products are high quality, the prices are phenomenal. I've been a customer for a little over a year, and it just keeps getting better!"

This review was modified by MCMJB on September 22 2016 11:25:22 AM

Happy Happy, Joy Joy

"Good products, good service, good prices, great value, who could ask for anything more?"

Very Satisfied

"Have been coming to this site for years. Always find great deals and offers on quality products."

This review was modified by hard2hitnc on September 22 2016 04:59:39 AM

Excited for my Plugster's Junk Box

"Can't wait to see what I get in the Junk Box!"

This review was modified by hauula2016 on September 22 2016 03:19:25 AM

Great Deals If You're Careful

"I rate them 4 star because shipping orders takes several days and the quality of refurbished items can't be trusted. Screen scratches, dead keys and bad rechargeable batteries seem to be typical with refurbished electronic equipment. And one time a much cheaper product model was substituted for the refurbished model vacuum that I ordered. But customer service did a great job of covering the return and cancellation, so they can be depended on."

Yug-A-Dab-A-Do!

"Always good prices, A+ customer service!"

This review was modified by GhuruDude on September 21 2016 10:07:13 PM

2016-09-21

Great site with awesome deals

"I love yugster.com, you never know what products you will find each day, but whatever the product, you can be sure it is offered at a great price. I have made several (around 15) purchaseso from yugster and have NEVER been disappointed! Anytime I have a question or needed assistance, the customer service I received was excellent. I don't know about you, but the quality of customer service of a company is VERY important to me. I have recommend this site to several friends and would recommend again. "

This review was modified by Jenjen21502 on September 21 2016 10:00:53 PM

2016-09-21

Yugster shopping is the one you can't pass up.

"As you browse on yugster's website you too will see what great iteams they sell at a great price that can't be beat, from flashlights, tablets, laptop computers, bluetooth speakers, lights, cameras, and so on. Become a yugster and see too what great experience of savings you will have. "

This review was modified by LonnieT on September 21 2016 09:23:32 PM

Yay for Yugster!!!

"Good deals, good buys, one of a kind products, interesting things too!"

I love Yugster!

"Yugster is my go to place for inexpensive deals on tech items. On this order, I got 5 Apple Lightning cables. They were very inexpensive, and they work as well as the originals from Apple. They were shipped quickly were at my door in just a few days. I highly recommend this site for all kinds of great stuff. "

Dependable seller!

"When I've had minor problems with my order, Yugster.com was very helpful. I recommend this seller. Their prices are very good and their merchandise mix is very interesting. "

This review was modified by PRShuman on September 21 2016 07:34:30 PM

Share Yugster.com's store rating

Yugster.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Yugster.com is a merchant member
Yugster.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.