• Address: 4505 Wasatch Blvd. Suite 280

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.17/10 7.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.54/10 6.54/10

"Yugster is a borderline scam operation with nearly non-existent customer service. They advertised a set of 3 power cords as being compatible with the new iPad and iPhones, but when the cords arrived they did not work at all with my iPad Air and they only worked occasionally with my iPhone. I contacted Yugster's customer service repeatedly and they ignored me for 2 weeks; when i finally heard from them they did not offer me a refund or authorize a return of the products, they merely gave me a $5 gift card -- something I do not want because I do not intend to make a purchase from Yugster ever again. "

"The scale is very good looking and gives quick accurate results. Great buy at a great price, Thanks Yugster"

"The product was just as it was described and it was very fast shipping. I have bought all of things from this web site and I am never disappointed in what I recieve"

"I purchased the junk box recently. I received a traveling groom bag, Nautica cologne, 5pk of razors, sunglasses, tire pressure monitor and an Eddie Bauer mini wallet. Great deal for less than $20 bucks with shipping included. "

"The Plugster Junk Box Zombie "Grab-It" Edition was the first time I've ordered a sight unseen product of this type and I must say it was pretty cool getting the box and opening it to find several items that I actually need and can use versus just misc. junk. The items were valued above what I paid for the box, but I wish I had won one of the really cool and expensive limited items like the watch or Beats headphones-maybe next time."

"Made a purchase on 10/13/14 from yugster.com. The prices were FANTASTIC and I received the 3 items so fast, I didn't even think it was the items I ordered. It took only about 3 days. The merchandise is "okay". It just depends on what your order. Naturally the "free" items aren't always what they are cracked up to be but I found the items I ordered to be exactly as described and not misleading whatsoever.
This site is definitely worth a browse or two . The prices on most items are quite low but it does depend on what you purchase. I've only made this past purchase but I am going to try the site again for some more unique products to purchase as Christmas gifts. Give 'em a try!

"Good price for a dozen pair of socks. A little light weight but was not expecting work boot style or weight. All in all pretty good."

"Ordered a backpack from Yugster over a month ago and still have not received it. After I emailed customer service the first time I was told they would "look into" the matter. 23 days later no response. I emailed them again showing my purchase, billing, and shipping info to ask for an update or a refund and the service agent closes my complaint without resolving anything at all. He does not even tell me if anything has changed. I have ordered from Yugster before and got items so I do not understand why they are unwilling to help. I would not recommend Yugster as they can not be trusted."

"Yugster has lots of great deals on a wide variety of products, usually at very discounted rates. I always check to see if they have something I have been looking for."

"I have been with Yugster for about 8months now and "LOVE IT". Ordering and payment is so easy. The shipping is very fast, and the items are fantastic. Keep up the great work!! Yoogie."

"I bought the ASUS MeMO Pad 7-Inch Android 4.1 Tablet w/ FREE ASUS Turn Case and I am thrilled with it! It is really speedy, has beautiful color, and is a great size to tuck into a purse--about the same size as my Kindle Paperwhite. The protective case has a stand-type gizmo that I haven't really used, but the case is hard-sized and great if you drop the device. It was a steal at $75 (refurbished). I went back to Yugster later to get another for one of my children but they were gone! Too bad. I hope they get some more in. Really a nice tablet. I have other Asus products and they seem to make quality items. Love this one."

"Great item for grilling. Bought this for my dad."

"One thing I love about the Junk Box/Mystery packages is that is opens up the little kid in you with the expectancy of treasure. No matter what is sent your heart thumbs and your mind takes flight on the possibilities before you as you retrieve each item from the bag. And, even if every item doesn't fit your need, it transfer to someone elses nostalgia as they receive an unexpected gift. "

"worst customer service I've ever received. I bought luggage that was advertised as spinner. When I received it the suitcase was not. Informed customer service and was told I was wrong . They said I could not return it unless I paid the shipping and a 20% restocking fee. I then contacted the bank whose card I used and they obtained me a refund. This was a month ago . I just received the return labels 2 days ago. It has been a nightmare dealing with these people and basically being called a liar when their own add was false. Never again will I use them."

"I love YUGSTER! I always buy the Junk box! Fun to see what comes each time! I have bought baseball cards in a big LOT too. Found some goodies! I receive the daily email and always quickly scroll to the bottom to see if my name has been chosen. No luck yet, but I am hopeful! If you want to find some neat things at a great price, and quick turn around, shop Yugster!"

Yugster.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Yugster.com is a merchant member
Yugster.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.