Stores > Yugster.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10

2016-02-01

Great prices, sketchy shipping!

"I am new to Yugster and placed my first order January 5th, received January 8th, order was shipped UPS. Second order placed on January 21, shipped on January 22 from New York going to Pennsylvania. Apparently shipping to Pennsylvania from New York requires going to Kentucky first. Then takes 6 DAYS to get to Kentucky. Why ship DHL when their service is soooo SLOW? Maybe it saves a small amount of money, but at the expense of customer service and satisfaction. Below is the complete tracking info as of February 2. I did place a third order but that is for someone else and they did not have a credit or debit card. As for me I have held off on placing another order, even though there are 3 or 4 items I would like to order. Slow shipping in this day and age is unacceptable. Reminds me of the 80's having to wait almost 4 weeks for a package.

En Route

Jan 22, 2016
1:19 PM EST
En route to DHL eCommerce Distribution Center

1:14 PM EST
Electronic Notification Received: Your order has been processed and tracking will be updated soon

This review was modified by el-cheapo on February 01 2016 11:09:54 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-02-2016

yugster1, Yugster.com rep has responded

“Thx for your message. Our average delivery time is closer to 3- 5 business days for most orders once an item has been shipped. Your first order in fact was much faster as it arrived just 3 days after your order. Keep in mind that was without charging you for expedited shipping. Unfortunately we cannot control the path our shipping providers use to deliver items. Different items are shipped by different carriers as determined by a variety of factors such as the size and weight of the item. Such is the case with almost any other E-Commerce site as well. Also, keep in mind that during the transit time of your second order there was severe weather effecting the North East. We look forward to earning your business in the future.”

2016-01-28

"The Asus transformer tablet I thought I was getting came with a 1.3 mega pixel camera built-in. A different processor. I feel I was shipped the wrong tablet. I have purchased over 275..oo. with them and was preparing to match that amount, I am upgradin my home office. The problem is customer service severely slow. I just want to know that I purchased the right computer the Asus atom is $50.00 less than what I was charged. The tablet I thought I was getting was more aND I was willing and paid for it. Still waiting on customer service to explain the price difference. I feel like it was a bait and switch. "

2016-01-23

Satisfied until my 20th order

"in July of 2015, I tried Yugster for the first time, finding items I wanted and/or never knew I needed. For the most part, the items I have ordered have lived up to my modest expectations and I have always felt secure in the fact that all my orders were made through Paypal as my accounts were not charged until the orders were processed. That ended with my order #1465368 on 12/30/15.

I ordered a refurbished ION Block Rocker at the very reasonable price of $103 and change shipping inclusive. To my pleasant surprise, my account was charged the very next day and my order showed preparing for shipping. Understanding holiday delays, I patiently awaited shipping confirmation until 1/15/16 when I made an inquiry as to the status of my order. On the good side, almost before their response arrived, my Paypal account was credited a full refund. The reason given for the delay being problems with their inventory. I didn't find that response satisfactory.

First, Yugster charged my Paypal account, suggesting inventory was available at the time and the order was processed. Second, resolution required an inquiry on my part, REALLY! I understand the small company shtick, but after 10 years in business would expect a better handle on their inventory.

I won't say I will never order from Yugster again, as they do carry some unique, well-priced items. However, I expect the amount I spend will be limited to under $40 an order and should a future order get lost in the sauce, it will be my last.

Rep reply posted Jan-25-2016

yugster1, Yugster.com rep has responded

“We're sorry to hear you we're not 100% satisfied with your purchase of the ION Block Rocker. As you suggested in your review, we had inventory hiccups with this item due to its high demand and the busy holiday season. We were anticipating additional stock from our supplier but it was delayed much longer than we would have liked. We issued a full refund on your order as soon as it became clear that inventory was not going to be available as expected in a timely manner. We apologize for the delay and hope to be able to earn your business in the future.”

2016-01-21

poor customer service

"ordered a macbook pro, got it in good time but the mac wont hold a charge and says battery needs to be replaced. cant be used unless its plugged in, which completely defeats the purpose, contacted customer service last week, still have yet to hear from them, this was a laptop needed for work and has been a big inconvenience, i cant knock deals but you can knock the customer service, or lack thereof. just to update, its two weeks after initial contact, the CS rep responded after a week and said she would send the info to the manufacturer, but its a week after that and no response again, still a major inconvenience "

This review was modified by dillonharvey89 on January 29 2016 11:47:42 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-21-2016

yugster1, Yugster.com rep has responded

“We're sorry to hear you had an issue with the Macbook Pro you ordered. Normally our refurbished laptops are in great condition but it sounds like there were some issues with yours. Our average response time is usually within a few business days at the most we are still backed up a bit from the busy holiday season. We will escalate your issue to our CS team for resolution as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience and for shopping on Yugster.com.”

2016-01-14

Yugster deals Yuckster customer service.....

"Ordered a speaker, black. Received Orange. Contacted immediately. No reply for over a week. Finally, was told, if one updates their inquiry it bounces you to the back of the "line". Literally if you add anything you get escorted back to neverland. Next was told he would "attempt" to order the correct color for me. They were (and are) still available on the Yugster website why the "attempt" why hasn't one already been shipped?

That was over a week ago now, still nothing, and no way to ask for further help because one will be bounced to the back of the line if one does. Small or not this is ridiculous. I know I know busy holidays but if there are THAT many screw ups such that one can't even get help over the course of a couple weeks, doesn't speak well to their fulfillment rate of success.

Simply awful.

This review was modified by elec99 on January 14 2016 06:42:04 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-14-2016

yugster1, Yugster.com rep has responded

“Yikes, that is a bit Yuckster of a situation isn't it? We're sorry to hear you had an issue with the speaker that you ordered. Our average response time is usually within a few business days at the most we are however backed up a bit from the busy holiday season. We will escalate your issue to our CS team for resolution as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience and for shopping on Yugster.com.”

2016-01-11

Good prices on some items but very poor customer service offset that benefit for me.

"First of all there are some deals to be had at Yugster for sure but check other stores before you buy. I found many of the same items cheaper at other stores. Then there is this. Warning: Shop at your own risk and never buy the junk box that is supposed to be worth at least what you pay. I was supposed to get extra items if I bought before noon (which I did.) I never got the extra items, then spent weeks with "Customer Service" to resolve it. I got a duplicate of a $2 item I already had and clearly listed in the support ticket and a couple of items not worth a dollar each. Not worth the $15 I paid by any stretch of the imagination. I was also blown off and then when I found a number to call was told a $5 Yugster credit was all they could do. The customer service representative was also very condescending. Frustrated, I asked to speak with a manager I was told none were available and all I could have was an email address, no phone number. One of the worst Customer Service experiences I have ever had. Makes no sense to lose a customer over $15 but that was their choice. So buyer beware. I will never shop here again."

Rep reply posted Jan-11-2016

yugster1, Yugster.com rep has responded

“We apologize that you had a negative experience with your Junk Box. Your comment has been passed on to our Customer Service and Purchasing teams. Remember our Junk Boxes are made up of odds AND ends (yes, both), one-offs, weird and/or unusual items, and warehouse left-overs. No live animals, just lots of junk. Try again next month and you might get an item or two you never knew you needed! We hope you'll give us the chance to earn your business back.”

2016-01-11

"YUGSTER IS THE BEST!! I've placed 32 orders in just a little over a year, and I've never been disappointed. My orders always arrive in a timely manner, and the products are always exactly what I expected. "

2016-01-07

"I made a order back on 12/4/15 and on 12/9/15 I got a email to let me know it was shipped which got a tracking number and it was to be a Christmas gift and never received the order. And I have sent email after email to their CS which is not worth a darn. After many tries to get a reply I got one email telling me that they don't know what the deal is but would be glad to resend me one. I sent a email saying that I would like to know when I would be getting my order. No reply so I am back to sending emails again and after days the same CS person tells me again that he would be putting a order in to resend me my order. Still not happy and I have been waiting on the order and its not here. I have sent more emails and its now 01/07/2016 I have not got word on my order along with if they resent my order. I would not order anything else plus I would like to tell others that this place has the worse CS. And I don't know why they have a order date being 12/24/2015 because I made it on 12/04/2015 and I would like to say that the price of this product is the only get thing about this order. But no matter what the price is if you don't get it you are out the funds for Your order."

This review was modified by txrick2007 on January 07 2016 01:23:15 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-07-2016

yugster1, Yugster.com rep has responded

“We regret that you were less than 100% satisfied with your most recent Yugster experience. We're a small company and do the very best we can to rely to customer inquires as quickly as possible. We had a busy holiday season (just like you I'm sure) and are working our little Plugsters off to respond to all of the inquires we received as quickly as possible. We'll escalate your feedback to our Support Team and do our very best to respond to your issue as quickly as possible. We sincerely apologize for the delay in getting this resolved.”

2016-01-07

" No one is ever going to mistake Yugster for Amazon, but that's because they fill different market niches. Yugster sells at a deep discount. As a result, shipping is not particularly fast, but orders eventually arrive.

Customer service is good, but turnaround on inquires takes a while, too.

My one objection, and a factor that has stopped me from ordering in the past, is Yugster charges the entire shipping cost for every item you order. Shipping is not combined over the entire order. So if the shipping charge for one unit is $5.00 and you order four, your shipping charge will be $20.00.

I think that's counter-productive for Yugster.

I plan to continue a a customer.

This review was modified by MichaelRShannon on January 07 2016 11:18:20 AM

2016-01-07

"Found many useful items that I was able to use as stocking stuffers or just as a quick gift!"

This review was modified by mikekpan on January 07 2016 05:57:23 PM

2016-01-06

"Great site to get products at a deep discount. Easy website to navigate."

This review was modified by HoloceneRick on January 06 2016 07:30:33 AM

2016-01-05

"When I purchased the Aduro U-Light LED Touch Lamp w/ Built-In Tablet Stand, I thought I was purchasing a nifty little stand that would allow me to position my iPad Air tablet in a position near my computer that would allow me to use it to supplement my existing three displays in various ways.

Little did I know that the real benefit was the fact that it was also a micro-USB rechargeable desk lamp with a touch activated on/off switch. The light has become an indispensible part of my life now. It is small, extremely light weight, and I can take it anywhere including my deck at night where there are not electric outlets. While I use it daily as a desk light, I also take it everywhere where I need a little extra light to read. My only regret is that I did not purchase several of them.

My experience with Yugster over the years has been exceptional. I have had contact customer service once or twice regarding a defective product. They were great to deal with and very quickly replaced the product with a new one immediately.

I highly recommend Yugster and refer my friends to their products whenever I see something unusual or that is a great bargain. You will never regret a purchase from Yugster.

This review was modified by octothorp on January 05 2016 07:59:32 PM

2016-01-05

"Yugster has fast shipping with great prices. Some of there products are limited supply but if you are quick you can get great deals."

2016-01-05

"The Samsung Gear Circle Wireless Bluetooth Headset w/ Touch Volume Controls, Magnetic Clasp, HD aptX Audio & Around-the-Neck Design is a wonderful wireless headset that allows for full mobility during your workout!"

2016-01-05

"This site is AMAZING! Great products at extremely discounted prices. I most likely make at least one purchase a week from Yugster."

Share Yugster.com's store rating

Yugster.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Yugster.com is a merchant member
Yugster.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.