Stores > Yugster.com

Customer service: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
2017-02-14

Just Don't!!

"Purchased as a Christmas gift. Didn't not realize I was getting a refurbished item. Did not work!! Don't waste your money! "

This review was modified by Theryanmonsters on February 16 2017 11:45:02 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-14-2017

A rep from Yugster.com, yugster1, has responded

“Hi Debbie. We're sorry that you were not 100% satisfied with your purchase. This item did come with a 30-Day Yugster warranty which you could have utilized if you had issues with the performance of your purchase. Purchasing refurbished products is a great way to get a steal on many name-brand items. The condition of this item, as with all items on Yugster, was spelled out right below the price on our listings. We hope to be able to earn your business back in the future. ”

I'm a Yugster Lover!

"I've purchased numerous items from Yugster over the last 2 years and I've never been disappointed. Most items cost twice as much at other places and everything I receive from Yugster is excellent quality. I will continue to shop and buy from their site, because I'm a Yugster Lover! "

This review was modified by kmarron on February 01 2017 04:15:02 PM

Nice deals

"Some of the best deals around"

This review was modified by tedcosax on February 01 2017 02:30:02 PM

2017-01-30

If they don't have it ....

"...It's not worth having! - Yugster is the perfect place to find things you need and things you didn't know you needed! - I've never had a problem with ordering or with the speed with which ordered goods arrive. - I can't attest to their return policy because I've never needed to return anything for any reason!"

This review was modified by James.Day on February 01 2017 01:15:02 PM

Wow wow and double wow

"Yugster is great place to find what you need and theprice u need it for "

This review was modified by Regreg410p-77345 on February 01 2017 09:00:01 AM

AWESOME MONEY SAVINGS

"I Have Been A Yugster Member Now For Over Quiet Some Time....I Have Ordered Over and Over Again And Have NEVER Been Disappointed At All With Yugster Products. I WOULD REFER Yugster To ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE A GREAT PRODUCT WITH GREAT SAVINGS...."

This review was modified by PKelley9984 on February 01 2017 08:45:01 AM

This YUG's for you!

"This is THE go-to site for so many things needed in everyday life! Why pay through the nose when YUGSTER saves you a pile of cash!
Never have had a problem of any kind, always terrific service!

This review was modified by rjthiel on February 01 2017 08:15:01 AM

2017-01-30

Great for deals and "Junk"

"I've been using Yugster for years, usually for impulse buys if I'm being totally honest with myself, and have had nothing but great experiences.

The one time I had an issue with an order (a Samsung Galaxy tablet that was supposed to be WiFi and they sent a 4G) was solved by Yugster issuing a full refund and allowing me to keep the tablet.

I tell everyone about Yugster whenever I can.

This review was modified by schrepjm on February 01 2017 07:45:02 AM

Bargain priced merchandise

"Great products at super low prices with fast shipping"

This review was modified by jhommi on January 31 2017 11:30:01 PM

Yugster fanster

"Yugster is a great website for deals on all types of items. Everytime I review the daily yugster deal email, there is always something i need. It's uncanny. Their junk boxes are filled with fun stuff that you never thought you needed but really you do. My item that I didn't think I needed but can't live without is my soda can bottle tops. You pop them onto a soda can and it turns it into a bottle of soda allowing you to keep the soda carbonated longer. "

This review was modified by willinsf on January 31 2017 09:15:01 PM

Yugster?!? Hells yes!

"Couldn't be more pleased with the products or the support. Any trepidation you might have will be quickly and justly assuaged!"

This review was modified by bsatt97 on January 31 2017 08:15:01 PM

Great Customer Service

"I've ordered many things from Yugster without a hitch, but the one time their supplier made a mistake they were there to help. Not only did they work quickly to fix the issue, but they also gave me a gift certificate for my troubles. Yugster is great, and I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again."

This review was modified by dmnybk on January 31 2017 07:30:02 PM

Satisfied with every purchase

"Everything Ive bought on yugster has been exactly what I ordered and better quality than expected! The shipping is quick and their customer service rocks!"

This review was modified by terribtlr on January 31 2017 07:30:02 PM

Good deals / Good service

"Not only are the deals great but the service is outstanding. It is nice to talk to a real person. If Yugster says they are going to get back to you, they do. Great, Great ,Great "

This review was modified by ChurchRoadFarms on January 31 2017 07:15:02 PM

So fun!

"I love the junk boxes... they are little surprises I get myself. "

This review was modified by goldmdlstars on January 31 2017 06:45:01 PM

Share Yugster.com's store rating

Yugster.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Yugster.com is a merchant member
Yugster.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.