Stores > Yugster.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
Voice your opinion! Review Yugster.com by clicking a star below.
2017-04-17

Awesome Yugster site

"Great daily deals, love this place! "

2017-04-04

Good deals for sure

"I have ordered so many things from yugster and have never been disappointed. Customer service has always been accommodating . They have so many cool and interesting things that are either fun or cool or improve the quality of your home. I highly recommend trying it out and with how low the prices are, there is no reason not to try it!"

2017-03-20

Yugster

"Good discounts but shipping charges. Nice website overall. Many deals with more than 40% savings."

2017-03-07

The new way to legally rob people blind.

"I ordered the Plugster's Junk Box with the bait that I could receive fantastic items. I shouldn't have fall for such a stupid trick and I'm ashamed. What I got was an envelope (not a box) full of "junk", literally! I received like 5 items and ALL of them can be found at your nearest Dollar Store for $1 each. The total value of my $24.95 junk "box" was $5 which means they basically stole the other $20. So bad!"

Rep reply posted Mar-07-2017

A rep from Yugster.com, yugster1, has responded

“We apologize that you had a negative experience with your Junk Box. Your comment has been passed on to our Customer Service and Purchasing teams and you will be contacted in an attempt to resolve your concerns. Remember our Junk Boxes are made up of odds AND ends (yes, both), one-offs, weird and/or unusual items, and warehouse left-overs. No live animals, just lots of junk. We hope you'll give us the chance to earn your business back.”

2017-02-24

Good stuff cheap

"I order things from here that I wouldn't order from other places! It is always cheaper than I can find it anywhere else, and quality products."

Yugster for everyone

"I find Yugster a great place to purchase items. I get the daily deals e-mailed everyday. You never know what is going on it daily. Most days there is a free item all you need to do is pay a small shipping charge. The quality of the items is very good. Been happy with my numerous purchases. "

Awesome Dictionary Hidden Book Safe

"Dictionary Hidden Book Safe – Hide Your Valuables, Money, Jewelry & More (Red)
a great idea at a great price

Very well built!

"Purchased two of the 68" closet organizers and love them! Very easy to assemble and very sturdy. Already have them loaded up! Thanks for the great bargain! Will definitely continue to shop this site for future deals and money savers!"

2017-02-23

I can see in the dark!!!

"I ordered the Ultrafire 2000 Lumen LED Flashlight that has 5 Light Modes. It has been so handy and great to have because it's small but yet puts out a lot of light for its size. I love it and would highly recommend it to everyone.

Oddities Specialist for woman in her 40s

"I have had the best luck finding things I had been wanting...but either didn't know where to find them, what to call them, or simply forgot that I had been looking for them on Yugster. The prices and quality are always great, and I have never had an issue with shipping. I consider myself a comparative shopper, so before I make my final purchase I verify that I am getting the best deal even paying shipping...and I always do. I love this website!"

2017-02-23

I love Yugsters amazing deals!

"I have been a customer of Yugsters for a long time now. First thing every morning I sit down and check to see what today's deals are. I have gotten to many amazing deals to count. Shipping is always a reasonable amount of time, so I know that I don't have a long wait to receive my order. Everything has always arrived in perfect shape, no breakage. I love this website."

2017-02-23

Great products at reasonable prices

"I visit Yugster.com everyday to see new deals. The selection is wide and the prices are lower than other major online retailers. The products are of good quality with recognizable mostly name brands. Ships at reasonable rates, making the deals even better."

Want it....get it!

"If your looking for something at an affordable price or something unique this is the place you can find it, plus more!"

Yugster FAN-atic !

"I LOVE YUGSTER ! I check the site everyday for the daily deals ! I've orders 57 times for a total of over 80 items and never been disappointed with their products !! I really love the Junk Boxes !! I make gifts out of the items I receive in them ! When asked where I got something I reply " My Web Site " then my friends know I'm talking about YUGSTER !"

Yug, Yug, Yugster

"Yugster rocks! I have found too many bargains to mention here. They always have great products at really low prices. The deals are hard to beat. Really like the Yugster."

Share Yugster.com's store rating

Yugster.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Yugster.com is a merchant member
Yugster.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,416 merchant members.