Stores > Yugster.com

Customer service: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10

2016-04-23

Yugster cool

"Great products at great prices, great service."

This review was modified by Fpsoda on April 25 2016 04:46:21 AM

2016-04-16

Junky Junk Box

"The first time I ordered the Junk Box I was so excited to open it when it came, However I was very disappointed after I got it open ! There really was a bunch of useless stuff inside and I was far from impressed. I am really not sure why I decided to try it again, other than hoping to change my opinion, well I will say that the second box made me feel better about the whole junk box thing. There were several items inside that were useful and interesting, and so for that reason I would probably try it again."

2016-04-11

so far so good

"timely delivery and well made products."

2016-04-09

Fun and more fun!

"Can't wait to open my morning emails to see what neat stuff and gadgets are available form that day! Great little motion sensitive LED light!"

2016-04-09

Hottest Deals in Town

"Yugster continually has some of the hottest deals one can find anywhere. When I'm looking for a birthday, Christmas, anniversary or any other gift, Yugster is always my first stop. The variety is wide and the shipping is fast. "

2016-04-08

The Macy's of budget buying

"Awesome prices awesome products. I have purchased items from a computer, Blu-ray player, to a comforter and sheets and even a junkbox."

2016-04-08

Great if you know what you're looking for & can wait for it

"The good news: the products they sell are what they're advertised to be. Need genuine Apple cables? You'll get 'em. And customer service is efficient. The bad news: If you're wrong about what you wanted, there's pretty much no return policy; items ship whenever; sometimes they're fast, sometimes they're not. I like Yugster when I am certain they have what I need and it doesn't matter when I receive it. "

This review was modified by dblicher on April 08 2016 06:10:14 AM

Chair of Comfort

"I ordered the Black Ergonomic Mesh-Backed Office Chair for my wife. She was unhappy with her old chair. It fits her comfortably and helps in keeping her focused on her homework.

I'm very happy Yugster decided to offer them just in time for the solstice shopping season, and pleased it only took 3 days to find it at our front door.

2016-04-07

Great company that delivers great products at great prices!

"I have ordered from Yugster several times in the past year. I've had no problems with any of the products and a few of the "Plugster's Junk Boxes" expectations.

Yugster has a low overhead, and obviously has agreements with the companies who provide their products for them to sell. Personally, I can handle lower level customer support in exchange for the 70 percent discount I enjoy at checkout!

Certainly, many consumers have had dismal experiences with outfits who specialize in the daily deals genre as well as personal resale sites, i.e, Craigslist, Offer Up and the like.

I've found that the difference with Yugster, is primarily in their ability to deliver a product at a reduced cost which compares with what I've read in the description and what Ive been shown in the item photos.

I like Yugster, so do my friends & family who have dealt with them.

Yugster has been around for a good while, and I don't foresee that changing in the near future. In addition to my personal experiences with them, as well as the ability to deliver products at a low price, that speaks volumes to the reliability they have as a company and the products they continue to sell.

great deals

"I frequently find great deals on Yugster and end up having to buy multiples of the items I do buy because my co-workers want one too. Shipping always seems to be faster than other sites."

2016-04-07

Yugster has decent stuff on the cheap!

"I have been buying from Yugster for several years now. It all started with me buying a ladder that was shipped damaged. It did take a month or more to get a new one sent to me, but they explained that they had a personnel change in the returns area about the same time I filed my claim. In the end, they made it right and I was satisfied. About a year or so later I ordered some clothing that had the wrong colors shipped. I contacted them about exchanging them for the correct colors. They said the colors I wanted were no longer in stock, but told me to keep the wrong shirts they sent on them and reimbursed me for the order. In my book, this is great customer service and keeps me coming back!"

This review was modified by cdrawdy64 on April 07 2016 11:00:26 AM

Yug, Yug, Yugster

"Each morning when I check my e-mail inbox my eyes automatically drift to the one from Yugster. It is like my Christmas catalog. I don't always buy, but I always look. Sometimes there are items that I have been looking for and other times there are items I didn't know I needed. All in all I have had good experiences with Yugster. Value, bargains, ease of use, good follow-up communication, no surprises and fast shipping."

2016-04-07

Enjoying the benefits of Yugster membership

"Most of the products are great, but not the electronics. About half of the electronic products do not work. The rest of the products I order work well. I enjoy the benefits of not having to go to a store and search for the products and the variety is amazing."

This review was modified by tommurph on April 07 2016 10:25:19 AM

Yugster.com Rocks!

"I've been ordering from Yugster.com for quite a while now and have been equally impressed with both the quality and price of the products offered. The "Junk" boxes have been a special favorite of mine. You never know what you're going to receive, but the value of the goods has always far exceeded the price. Kudos to Yugster and keep the great deals coming!"

My favorite

"of all the online stores yugster is my favorite, they always have the products that are most interesting to me..I have never been disappointed with the products I purchase from them,and I love love their supprise boxes,!!!"

This review was modified by luelmo on April 07 2016 08:16:18 AM

Share Yugster.com's store rating

Yugster.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Yugster.com is a merchant member
Yugster.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.