Stores > Yugster.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10

2016-05-09

I totally expect some junk

"I totally expect some junk...secretly hoping for that non-junk item of value to be in my junk box...but I still get excited when my Yugster package arrives!"

2016-05-05

Great site

"Always happy with the products/prices I receive from Yugster!"

This review was modified by rdarner on May 05 2016 10:24:21 AM

2016-05-05

Nice keyboard for tablets

"nice keyboard for the apple ipad air 2. it fits nicely and is very handy."

This review was modified by zulfaqar on May 05 2016 04:39:14 AM

2016-05-02

Great site with great prices.

"I absolutely love Yugster! I've been purchasing from them sporadically during the past 4 years and I have no complaints. They have quality items and they ship in a timely manner. Any issues I've had with them were resolved quickly and to my satisfaction. I highly recommend Yugster for daily deals."

Yugster rocks

"Fun site
fast service
no problems

This review was modified by skicop on May 02 2016 06:50:16 AM

2016-05-02

Plantronics BackBeat Go 2 Bluetooth Hi-Fi Earbud Headphones--AWESOME!

"I love my new headphones and they are worth every penny! Easy to use, easy to charge, and exactly what I wanted. Thanks!"

Very happy Yugster customer

"I have been using Yugster.com for a couple years now and I am very happy. They use ground shipping, so it takes about a week to get your purchase. As long as you understand that, you will be a happy customer as well. "

This review was modified by joshreed on May 01 2016 09:48:34 PM

Awesome Sauce!

"I am addicted to the amazing products and prices!!!! AWSOME SAUCE !!!!!"

This review was modified by JAVT on May 01 2016 01:45:24 PM

mug

"the deals get so good that i wish i could get one of everything even if i won't use it"

This review was modified by quadmaster72 on May 01 2016 12:41:20 PM

WOW

"Always a good deal at Yugster. Really like getting the mystery boxes, you never know what you're gonna get but there is always something good in there. Looking through all the items they have is fun, wish I had money to get everything I wanted."

This review was modified by tumbles025 on May 01 2016 09:28:37 AM

2016-04-30

Best site for great deals and terrific variety!

"I've been using Yugster.com for a lot of my online shopping over the past year or so. I've found some of the best deals here and plan on using them for a long time to come. I cannot recommend them any more highly than to say that I spend my money here."

This review was modified by JimmyMac615 on April 30 2016 07:28:51 PM

Love this site!

"Great buys at great prices! Customer service is unbeatable!!"

This review was modified by Bingkjc on April 30 2016 03:09:08 PM

2016-04-30

Great bargains can be found!

"I have ordered many items from this website and have only been disappointed with their junk boxes. Never been worth the price to me. All other products were great! Good deals on a lot of their items and never once received anything broken. Shipping is a little slow but not too bad. Will be buying from them in the future!"

This review was modified by shadowman111878 on April 30 2016 02:37:04 PM

Quality products

"Ive bought several items through the Yugster Web site and have been satisfied with the products they sell. I have bought the junk box a few times also and there have been some nice items. Some times the shipping is a bit too slow, but when you only pay a couple dollars for shipping I guess it's worth the wait. "

This review was modified by fmyrsg on April 30 2016 02:28:43 PM

2016-04-30

"Ive been ordering from Yugster for quite some time now. When I had a problem with a product Yugster stepped in and took care of the problem. I love that! "

Share Yugster.com's store rating

Yugster.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Yugster.com is a merchant member
Yugster.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.