• Address: 4505 Wasatch Blvd. Suite 280

Customer service: Rating 7.09/10 7.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.55/10 6.55/10

bennevis5167's Avatar
Oklahoma

"Bought a Ronco Rottisserie , Item arrived and looked like it had been in a war plus items in the box were missing . I contacted customer service and they said they were shipping out a replacement and I would not be disappointed ,well it never arrived .I requested a refund ,was told she would let me know by the end of the next day , as expected I'm still waiting. They are no longer communicating with me so I have went to the next step and contacted consumer protection in Utah to light a fire under them to get my money back "

"I purchased a laptop,It stated items usually ship within48 hrs ,I waited a week never seen anying about it ,Sent a message to support who was going to find something out and let me know , never heard from him ,Now 13 days after I ordered it I get a notice of refund and their out of stock? Why 13 days later? seems like poor customer service to me . I will goto Tiger Direct or nomore rack.com where my business has been treated professionally everytime I ordered."

"1 Wireless Mouse with Nano USB Receiver (Red or Blue) - I ordered 2 of these and I really like them. Great price."

"The viZio 32" soundbar I just received today was neatly packaged and came unmanaged. I immediately went inside my house install it, pretty simple install with just 1 optical cable. The sound quality isn't too bad, Although I wish it'd be a bit louder because the subwoofer i paired with it kinda drowns out the sound bar; but all in all I'm kinda satisfied with this purchase.
1 out of 5 stars I give it 2 1-2

"Yugster is a borderline scam operation with nearly non-existent customer service. They advertised a set of 3 power cords as being compatible with the new iPad and iPhones, but when the cords arrived they did not work at all with my iPad Air and they only worked occasionally with my iPhone. I contacted Yugster's customer service repeatedly and they ignored me for 2 weeks; when i finally heard from them they did not offer me a refund or authorize a return of the products, they merely gave me a $5 gift card -- something I do not want because I do not intend to make a purchase from Yugster ever again. "

"The scale is very good looking and gives quick accurate results. Great buy at a great price, Thanks Yugster"

"The product was just as it was described and it was very fast shipping. I have bought all of things from this web site and I am never disappointed in what I recieve"

"I purchased the junk box recently. I received a traveling groom bag, Nautica cologne, 5pk of razors, sunglasses, tire pressure monitor and an Eddie Bauer mini wallet. Great deal for less than $20 bucks with shipping included. "

"The Plugster Junk Box Zombie "Grab-It" Edition was the first time I've ordered a sight unseen product of this type and I must say it was pretty cool getting the box and opening it to find several items that I actually need and can use versus just misc. junk. The items were valued above what I paid for the box, but I wish I had won one of the really cool and expensive limited items like the watch or Beats headphones-maybe next time."

"Made a purchase on 10/13/14 from yugster.com. The prices were FANTASTIC and I received the 3 items so fast, I didn't even think it was the items I ordered. It took only about 3 days. The merchandise is "okay". It just depends on what your order. Naturally the "free" items aren't always what they are cracked up to be but I found the items I ordered to be exactly as described and not misleading whatsoever.
This site is definitely worth a browse or two . The prices on most items are quite low but it does depend on what you purchase. I've only made this past purchase but I am going to try the site again for some more unique products to purchase as Christmas gifts. Give 'em a try!

"Good price for a dozen pair of socks. A little light weight but was not expecting work boot style or weight. All in all pretty good."

"Ordered a backpack from Yugster over a month ago and still have not received it. After I emailed customer service the first time I was told they would "look into" the matter. 23 days later no response. I emailed them again showing my purchase, billing, and shipping info to ask for an update or a refund and the service agent closes my complaint without resolving anything at all. He does not even tell me if anything has changed. I have ordered from Yugster before and got items so I do not understand why they are unwilling to help. I would not recommend Yugster as they can not be trusted."

"Yugster has lots of great deals on a wide variety of products, usually at very discounted rates. I always check to see if they have something I have been looking for."

"I have been with Yugster for about 8months now and "LOVE IT". Ordering and payment is so easy. The shipping is very fast, and the items are fantastic. Keep up the great work!! Yoogie."

"I bought the ASUS MeMO Pad 7-Inch Android 4.1 Tablet w/ FREE ASUS Turn Case and I am thrilled with it! It is really speedy, has beautiful color, and is a great size to tuck into a purse--about the same size as my Kindle Paperwhite. The protective case has a stand-type gizmo that I haven't really used, but the case is hard-sized and great if you drop the device. It was a steal at $75 (refurbished). I went back to Yugster later to get another for one of my children but they were gone! Too bad. I hope they get some more in. Really a nice tablet. I have other Asus products and they seem to make quality items. Love this one."

Yugster.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Yugster.com is a merchant member
Yugster.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,862 merchant members.