Stores > Yugster.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
Voice your opinion! Review Yugster.com by clicking a star below.
2017-06-14

Terrible Customer Service

"Will not respond to email"

2017-05-01

Bargains Galore

"Have made many purchases from yugster.com and have never been disappointed"

2017-04-29

Great stuff, great prices!

"Really worthwhile joining Yugsters mailing list as every now and then they have some great stuff at great prices. Shopping is always quick and easy and products are always as described!"

Great Products For Great Prices

"I've been shopping here for a year and the expirence and the customer service are amazing!"

Customer Service

"I had a problem with an order and their customer service' team went above and beyond to solve the problem. Both Crystel and Rachel are super customer service reps."

Great stuff for techies!

"I think Yugster is one of the best sources for great small gifts, especially for techies. They always have stuff you need or want, and at great prices. Shipping isn't bad, but it can add up for large multi-item orders. Unlike other daily "buy-bait" emails I usually ignore, I make sure to check out Yugsters' as often as I can. You never know if the 50$ daily gift card is yours without checking, and you don't want to miss any of the great deals! Enjoy shopping and saving!"

Great place to shop

"I have been ordering from Yugster for about 2 years now and it has been a positive experience,great stuff at a good price. The help desk is great also , eager to help."

2017-04-27

Member since 2006 and always a good experience.

"I have always had a good experience. Customer support was great when i wanted to exchange an item. I even ordered my first Gold Edition Junk Box. Fingers crossed for a box full of gift cards, "

off brand Iphone doesn't work with ANY carrier in the US

"Ordered an UNLOCKED IPhone 5 for my 13 year old for his birthday. It arrived and all looked good until we went to get service on it. Turns out it won't work with any carrier in the US. It's an IPhone "j" which is from Japan. Trying to get my money refunded right now and have spent weeks going back and forth just trying to get some one on the Yugster end to send me a return label. A word to the wise.... You get what you pay for!"

Rep reply posted Apr-28-2017

A rep from Yugster.com, yugster1, has responded

“We apologize you're having issues activating your iPhone 5. That has been a very popular item for us and as far as we can discern this is the first issue of this type that we have come across. We will escalate your issue with our Customer Service team. Thank you for your patience. ”

Always great deals!

"I order from Yugster a few times a month, they always have cool gadgets at great prices. Their rewards program is great too as you get discounts and points to use for freebies. I always look forward to seeing what's next!"

Good deals Good service

"They have been good to me with all my orders"

I love Yugster!

"Everything I have ordered from there has come quickly and it was always exactly what I expected it to be."

Satisfied Customer

"I have found some really good prices at Yugster.com. I would have given 5 stars, but once an order was never shipped and I was not notified that it was out of stock and would not ship."

Excellent Products at Excellent Prices

"The ordering process couldn't be easier and the products are awesome!"

Great selection amazing prices

"Ehether your buying memory cards or memoryfoam pillows you get exactly what you expect or better. And if you dont their customer service does a great job helping you out."

Share Yugster.com's store rating

Yugster.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Yugster.com is a merchant member
Yugster.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.