Stores > Yugster.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10

"good service from Janae, but your supplier being so slow and the return process so long for a piece of equipment which should have never been sold in the shape it was, reflects badly on your Company. As of today I still do not have a credit, which is abnormal, I resent this on the 12th,

"I really like the Yugster! I love the case that I bought and it is really good quality. I love the daily deals too!"

"Great daily deal site. Hot products at great prices."

This review was modified by BCLMAX on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Great Daily Deal Site. The prices are more than fair and they don't kill you with high shipping fees. Customer service is excellent (I had one product arrive damaged and they replaced it immediately)"

This review was modified by headhntr on November 12 2015 03:44:01 PM

"Yugster has great prices on great products! It's a fun site to check out...and I bet you'll be back!"

This review was modified by Bobby29147 on November 11 2015 07:22:01 PM

"Excellent service and qualuty products."

"always great service and products. LG Tone+ Bluetooth Stereo Wireless Earbud Headset w/ Playback Controls"

"I usually don't make a purchase online without going to Yugster first. I get the best deals there, especially on electronics, and have told all of my friends and family about Yugster. This is one business I have NEVER had to send an item back. Everything comes expeditiously and in great condition. If you don't deal with them, you are really missing out."

"I have been doing business with Yugster for about 6 years now and have had nothing but great experiences with them. I have purchased all kinds of items from free, shipping only items to sleeping bags to refurbished dell computers, and always had a positive experience. The fun is never knowing what they may offer next. Give them a try, you may find you like them as much as I do."

"Interesting site. Yes it is."

"Awesome discounts. Junk boxes are some of the best surprises you can buy on the internet."

"good quality,very good price($0) i just pay for shipping"

"I was sent the wrong product. I ordered patterned socks and received solid. I made them aware of this and I assume that they no longer had stock of the patterned socks, because they simply refunded my money. While it would have been nice to get the ones I ordered, it was nice to receive a refund."

"Great shopping site, low prices fast delivery I have used this site for about 5 years and have not been disappointed."

"I am Diamond Member and have always been satisfied with the service from Yugster. Quality and pricing of goods is exemplary."

Share Yugster.com's store rating

Yugster.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Yugster.com is a merchant member
Yugster.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.