• Yugster.com Yugster.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10

"Ordered several items from Yugster without any disappointment. When I need something I look here first awsome site with Tons of items available. "

"Interesting selection of products, usually at a nice discount, though you should do your homework. Shipping has been reliable. Overall, I am very satisfied with the site. "

"“Yugster.com" is a fantastic site to find great deals on a large variety of items. Yugster always has an ample amount of quantities. Easy to navigate and purchase items.
I recommend this site if one wants if find a bargain. ___*

"I've been a Yugster user for several years. Shipping is not always the fastest, but it is reasonable and very reliable. Plus, when they have what you're looking for, it's tough to beat their prices."

"I have been receiving Yugster Deals for several years....the deals are real and I have been exposed to some products I have never seen before. Great customer service. "

"The VAAS handsfree bluetooth shower speaker was simple to link and now my kids can keep there devices a safe distance from the shower. The sound is good and the price was very reasonable."

"Yugster has some fantastic deals. A caution: many of their deals are on refurbished products and some of them are in less than satisfactory condition with scratches, dead batteries, etc. Also, occasionally there are missing pieces, such as the charger for a cordless product. Their customer service is satisfactory, handling issues when they develop. "

"Great deals - never really had any issues with any of the many purchases I done with them. "

"I buy from them all the time. The merchandise ranges from inexpensive to name brands. I especially like the refurbished stuff as its just as good as brand new but at a fraction of the price. "

"yugster.com is a great site for your electronic needs."

"I get the stuff within a specific time frame. After Amazon I always check here for the latest deal regarding exclusive stuff at competitive prices.

It isn't as fast as Amazon since they use USPS but it is still competitive

"Great deals at great prices! Yugster always has something interesting and often exactly what I am looking to buy. The discounts are amazing and the service excellent. The one time I needed to make a return, they didn't disappoint. My recent purchase of High Sierra Luggage is a perfect example of a great product at a deeply discounted price."

"Bought the "Junk Box". It had a couple of nice items that I did not know existed (like a very slim cell phone charger) but now I would miss if I did not have it with me!"

"Yugster.com is my favorite site. They always have a quality products at the great price. They have a great customer service."

"I have been ordering stuff from Yugster for years. Their prices are very good. Their selection is limited, but if you skim their emails each day, you're bound to find something that you need and would have paid more for elsewhere."

Share Yugster.com's store rating

Yugster.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Yugster.com is a merchant member
Yugster.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,857 merchant members.