Stores > Yugster.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10

2016-08-11

Gadgets, Gizmos & Grab Bags...oh my!

"I stumbled across Yugster.com several years ago, and have been a loyal customer ever since. It's a great site for all your gadget and gizmo wants, and if you enjoy surprises, every so often they offer up grab bag boxes which are always fun. They have great deals and service, and shipping is usually pretty quick. They give away a $50 GC to their site everyday to one of their members, and have a loyalty program that rewards you with increasing pricing discounts as your number of lifetime orders increases. Whenever I'm looking for a gadget (especially cell phone accessories), I always check Yugster first and I've never been disappointed."

This review was modified by Jagkamb on August 11 2016 12:11:11 PM

Awesome deals

"Everything I have bought has been good quality. The descriptions have been accurate and the selection has been great. I love getting the emails with the deals of the day."

Yugster is best

"Always like what I get through Yugster, good value, fast shipping"

This review was modified by greystoke77 on August 11 2016 10:38:20 AM

Great deals daily

"I have been a Yugster user for years. I get a daily email with amazing deals with great prices. Many times, I simply can't believe how low their prices are. "

This review was modified by revscottclark on August 11 2016 08:33:32 AM

Stars, Stars, Stars

"All I can do is rate this website 5 stars. It has something for everyone. And the prices!!! What else can I say."

2016-08-11

Yugster are Affordable, Fun and Name Brand!!

"I have been with Yugster forever. They are cheap and affordable with any name brand you can think of. Most important thing is that it is a New Items and that you don't need to leave your house to buy it. They even have sale ads everyday without going out on Black Friday. Trust them like trusting all your favor stores!"

This review was modified by jojoyuen on August 11 2016 06:49:34 AM

2016-08-11

The best online deals site!

"I've been ordering from yugster for many years and have only gotten quality items with only one issue that needed a return. That issue was solved quickly (within a day) via email. Don't miss out on the junk box either! Hidden treasure!"

This review was modified by cweindel on August 11 2016 07:04:45 AM

Great Deals!!!!

"Yugster has such great deals on so many things that I enjoy! I look forward to receiving their emails every day and have purchased so many great things, from Cat towers to batteries, you cannot beat the price!!!"

Always interesting selection..

"I have purchased many items from Yugster, over several years. The items have always been at a reasonable price, sometimes fantastic price. That, combined with fast shipping, their last chance items, and their always interesting selection, keep me reading the daily emails."

really pleased

"Have bought a number of items from Yugster, including a few Junk boxes, and have always been happy with my purchase....especially my last "electronics" junk box, which included two items which, by themselves, were more than double what I paid for everything. Thanks, Yugster :)

Great boxes of fire!

"Yugster is the Most awesome site online. You can buy things very cheap and they are good items."

Great refund policy

"Ordered OBD2 Car Diagnostic Scanning Tool, tried it on 3 different cars, did not work.
Contacted Yugster customer support, said they would refund my money and to go ahead and keep item.
Great service!!

Plucky boxes

"I love getting the Yugster junk boxes. I use nearly everything in them. They are a great value and everyone should try at least one."

This review was modified by Netsinker on August 10 2016 08:40:28 PM

unkabob's Avatar

Fort Worth, TX
2016-08-10

One of my top three shopping experiences..

"I've been with Yugster since January 2015, bought many products and have achieved Diamond status and I can say that each item I've bought has been top of the line.. The check-out process has always been smooth to me and the way each offer is set up makes choosing a no brainer. Always competitive prices, the delivery is as quick one would expect while being free and their free tracking service lets you know exactly where your goods are at any time. I am quite satisfied with yugster in every way but I do wish my name would come up on their generous daily $50.00 gift card pick. I have contacted their Customer Service but only to congratulate them for their good work and have always received positive feedback.Try yugster once and you'll be sure to book mark this wonderful shopping experience."

2016-08-10

Great products, but you have to act fast

"Yours Until Gone isn't just a catchy tag line. Yugster offers great deals on items you will absolutely want, but if you don't act quickly, you'll miss out and kick yourself for a while."

This review was modified by joker_tx on August 10 2016 07:58:56 PM

Share Yugster.com's store rating

Yugster.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Yugster.com is a merchant member
Yugster.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.