Stores > Yugster.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
2017-01-11

It's like receiving Christmas present from Santa; but throughout the year!!!

"I really enjoy the 'Yugster experience'! The site is well organized and user friendly. Personally, I only seem to check my email once every two weeks. Yet at times I found myself very 'easily distracted' with the presence of their email. I really enjoy the very wide range of all kinds of items present; and listed at a very discounted price. Some items are even free, except for the price of shipping of course. All items that I have purchased thus far, also are still working quite well! I love the purchasing advantage that Yugster seems to give back to the consumers!!"

This review was modified by clgeorge84 on January 13 2017 10:45:02 PM

Best Way To Catch A Great Deal

"I love YUGster! There is almost always something on sale that I need! One of the best places to get great deals!"

This review was modified by spydr9627-73327 on January 13 2017 10:45:01 PM

Really cool junk boxes

"Yugster, has a crazy selection of neat geeky products at crazy low prices!"

This review was modified by gdkaiser on January 13 2017 10:30:02 PM

2017-01-11

Great products at great prices

"It's nice to get great products for cheap!"

This review was modified by scameroncox on January 13 2017 10:15:01 PM

2017-01-11

Very good site for reliable and quality online shooping

"I have ordered so many items through yugster.com as the quality of products is very satisfactory.Trust me as I am ardent online shopper buying almost all items online. Yugster is a very good site for shopping all quality items without any question as everything from selection to check out is seamless and very easy."

This review was modified by ravikondadasu on January 13 2017 09:45:02 PM

Stuff and things

"So much stuff and so many things. Big stuff. Little stuff. Sharp stuff. Shiny stuff. Tall things. Short things. Cool things. Awesome things. Seams there's a deal to be had everyday. I now have to ask permission from the wife before viewing my daily deals.

This review was modified by Themaz23 on January 13 2017 09:30:02 PM

Cheap and Fast Shipping with a little fun

"Always fantastic pricing .. and I have made MULTIPLE offers that have all been wonderful. Everything from a Apple MacBook to small widgets. Yugster ROCKS"

This review was modified by deanofcambridge on January 13 2017 09:00:02 PM

2017-01-11

Great products a good price

"I enjoy shopping at Yugster. They always have great deals at a good prices."

This review was modified by carissaeg on January 13 2017 08:45:02 PM

Great products everytime!!!

"I have ordered from Yugster several times and have never been dissatisfied. I have referred several of my friends to the website and continue to buy from them myself. I love the junk boxes and have been able to use several of the items for myself as well as gifts for others. I would recommend Yugster to everyone."

This review was modified by kristig1973 on January 13 2017 08:30:02 PM

2017-01-11

Great place to find things you didn't know you needed

"This site was recommended to me and I found it to be very useful especially at Christmas time. All my gift shopping was done on here and I will use this year round. It is convenient and fast."

This review was modified by Myshop2017 on January 13 2017 08:30:02 PM

COMPANY NAME IS STRANGE BUT PRODUCTS ARE NOT

"I have been buying from Yugster for some time now and I am happy I gave them a chance to impress me! I have been very happy with all purchases except one (pillows that shed feathers everywhere). I am hoping to solve that problem with pillow protectors.
Other than the pillows everything has been a good value ... light bulbs and batteries are exceptional! Love the black four shelf systems I bought ... helped organize my computer area greatly!
Give them a try, you'll be glad you did!

This review was modified by donnakroeger37 on January 13 2017 07:45:02 PM

Yugster smuzgster

"I have order many items from Yugster and been thoroughly impressed by the quality and speed of shipping!"

This review was modified by rony3355 on January 13 2017 07:45:02 PM

2017-01-11

Plugster's junk box is my fave!!!

"I ordered Plugster's junk box and in that box were some awesome items,but my fave was
the ECOXGEAR ECOPEBBLE...My son came over and i was listening to some music on it and he
said " i need that"... so i ordered him one.. I showed it to my sister and she wanted one. I went back to Yugster and ordered 2 more speakers and gave my sister AND nephew one. I have ordered from Yugster for several years and i am never disappointed. Great prices on quality products.
I just ordered another Plugster's junk box 10 minutes ago...i love those :) You know what they say - one Plugster's junk box is full of Treasures for another man ....hmm...or something to that effect.
ALl i know is i feel like a Pirate when that box of booty arrives...Arrrrggghh Try it!!!
Keep on bringing us great products at amazing prices!!!!

This review was modified by retta66 on January 13 2017 07:30:02 PM

2017-01-11

Great prices & products! And the junk boxes!!

"I shop online frequently and will always find myself heading over to Yugster every day to check out the new specials on electronics and just about everything else!

Plus, the junk boxes may have the word "junk" in the titles, but it always feels like Christmas when the boxes arrive! I have gotten many great steals and a few amusing items as well!

This review was modified by awp5379 on January 13 2017 07:30:01 PM

2017-01-11

Not enough stars -- 10/10 would shop @ Yugster again!

"This latest experience of mine shopping with Yugster was just like all of the others: fun, quick, easy and leaving me with the feeling that I got a great deal. 10/10 would shop there again!"

This review was modified by hungsberg on January 13 2017 07:30:01 PM

Share Yugster.com's store rating

Yugster.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Yugster.com is a merchant member
Yugster.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,451 merchant members.