• Address: 4505 Wasatch Blvd. Suite 280

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.09/10 7.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.90/10 6.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.16/10 6.16/10

"they sell products that they do not have and never respond when the item does nto ship or you request a refund."

"I ordered a keychain phone charger on Nov 13th. Received an email on Nov 18th that the item was shipped. A week later the tracking # stated that just the label was printed. I emailed Yugster on Nov 28th and received a response.

"Ryan Butcher, Nov 29 10:54 AM:
Hello,

I am sorry to hear about the delay in receiving your package. I'm going to look into this and will keep you updated.

- Ryan

On Dec 6 I had not heard back so I emailed again for an update and received a response on Dec 8th
"Ryan Butcher, Dec 08 11:28 AM:
Hello,

I apologize about the delay, but our supplier ran into issues with getting these products to us.
I'm currently looking at a more immediate resolution for you.

Regards,
- Ryan

I replied back on the same day requesting a refund. Today Dec 16th. 33 DAYS from the date the item was ordered and still have not received a response

"BAD REVIEW - Terrible customer service that should not be ignored.

I wish I did not have to write this review, but the company has left me little choice in the matter - there really is no excuse for their behavior when they are wrong!!

I have made many orders from Yugster and I WAS a very happy customer. My only complaint before this order would be that they are a little slow when it comes to filling and shipping orders, but they are far from the worst.

That all changed when they sent me a wrong item in my latest and FINAL order with Yugster. Here is the situation:

I placed an order for 3 items 10/28, and it is important to note that all items rarely arrive in the same box like other vendors. When you order three items, you may get three parcels in the mail. One of the items I ordered was a dog seat cover/divider. When the items arrived 10/8 , all the items were correct except the dog seat cover. Instead of the correct item, they sent an item that appears to hang on the seat for tiny dogs (I have not opened it), but one thing is for sure, it does not even come close to a seat cover nor could my larger dogs ever dream of using it.

Immediately after it arrived I reached out to Yugster 10/10, explained the error, and included a picture. (Please note: I made a mistake on the numbered picture and accidentally sent a vacation pic by mistake - more on that to come...). I did not hear from them for two days so I wrote to them again 10/12. Their first contact with me was EIGHT DAYS AFTER my initial contact 10/18. They responded by saying that the item I reported was sent to me by Yugster, was not an item they sell. Translation - you're a liar, we never sent this item. I lost my temper and wrote back 10/18 basically saying, who else would send an item to me using their mailing address and shipping label if it wasn't them? Six days later on 10/24 I got a reply saying that the picture I forwarded could not be an item purchased, and they were absolutely correct. Due to the holiday I was traveling and frankly was not giving this matter any attention, but to her credit the Yugster rep 12/03 again let me know that I would need to forward her an accurate picture by 12/05. I forwarded the correct picture 12/05 along with a picture of the receipt. This morning 12/15, ten days later I got a reply from Yugster saying "images would normally need to be submitted within 5 days of the original complaint. I have sent the information and imaged to the warehouse, but it maybe too late. I will follow up with you once I receive a reply back from the warehouse."

Here are my problems with this organization:
1) At no point have they ever admitted they made a mistake.
2) The are requiring me to forward a picture which I am not really required to do, what if that was not possible for me - i.e. no digital camera?
3) They are creating rules where none exist, not to mention they did not even respond in their own imposed 5 day response period.
4) Why can't they respond to customers in a reasonable time?
5) Why is the burden of proof on the customer?
6) Why would they deny the sent the wrong item from the start?
7) I could go on and on but the point is, this company has no idea how to treat customers and they clearly don't understand who pays the bills.

A few observations:
I am incredibly thankful this was very low cost item, as I can only imagine how they would act if they made an error on a much more expensive item.
I am also thankful that I purchased this on a credit card because I am finished with trying to "work this out" with a company that is unwilling to do anything that resembles working it out.
Would I ever do business with them again - ABSOLUTELY NOT! And you shouldn't either. In the end you get what you pay for and I would never have been treated like this by the larger online retailers.

"I did not get the product I ordered, not even close! I wrote into youngster about and I still haven't recieved an answer! "

"Really displeased. Took several days to even get a response.
I bought 3 sets of sheets advertised as 100% cotton. They were actually a cotton poly blend. Yugster was not willing to pay for return shipping and it took nearly 2 weeks to get an RMA to even send them back. Then they offered me a $5 credit toward buying more bogus crap.
Yugster -it's time you met the FTC!

"I LOVE THIS WEB SITE THE PRICES ARE GREAT THE SERVICE IS AWESOME AND THE SHIPPING IS LIGHTING FAST GREAT PLACE TO SHOP "

"BUYER BEWARE! This is just a friendly warning to people considering buying from Yugster.... I purchased a portable charger from this company. when the item arrived it came with nothing but the actual physical device. So I couldn't even charge the device....I even tried to use my phone charger to see if it would work.. which fit bit didn't charge. I reached out to Yugster 4x over the last 4 weeks explaining the issue. They haven't responded back to me ONCE! the item was $20 and it's not worth it to me to keep pursuing a refund/replacement.. but hopefully my review helps someone else out from making the same mistake. "

"I've been shopping with Yugster for years now. Great deals and customer service keeps me coming back!"

"I'm trying to think back where I ever got anything from Yugster where I was actually satisfied. I don't think so. Remote control led bulbs? Bad. Led "corn cob" bulb pack? Terrible output and died within weeks. Bath mat was suddenly backordered after the order processed, and canceled. "Luxury" bath towels? I have better shop rags, and to add insult to injury, the cheap things shipped with a California Prop 65 warning sticker they didn't disclose on the site. Non returnable too. Barring an exceptional deal on name brand merchandize, I'm confident I will not order from them again, and will dissuade others."

"Don't buy! Got headphones that don't work and can't get a response to three emails and 1 call. These guys are terrible!"

"sells very poor quality merchandise and will not RMA. Gamble if you want... 'what you buy is what you get' should be the acronym.

If you want to take a chance on the cheapest Chinese knockoff, this is you!

Slow shipping too for your crap too :)) . $6 I paid for this lesson.

"Its one of the best site for buying mostly used techie products. Good quality and good buys on special deals. Always keep an eye on daily deals."

"Purchased "Remote Controlled Cyber Boxing Robots" for my nephew. He loved it. Still playing with the robots. This was a good purchase for 4 year old."

"Brought several items. Fast Shipping. All items would have cost much more than Yugster.com charges. Wonderful sales. I look forward to my inbox from them.

Thank you.

"I was a blue diamond member until things were not good."

Yugster.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Yugster.com is a merchant member
Yugster.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,921 merchant members.