• Address: 4505 Wasatch Blvd. Suite 280

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.62/10 7.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.61/10 6.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.01/10 6.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.26/10 5.26/10

"There are product that are damaged and customer service is very slow and not of any help. Don't buy refurbish electronics from this seller. They direct you to resolve the problems with seler {THEY ACT AS A MIDDLEMAN} they don't take any responsibility and they make you chase the manufacturer, refurbisher, or someone you have nothing to do. the bottom line is yugster is not reliable company you are more likely going to be stoc with product that require service."

"Good job keep up the good work glad to see some one following through with therror job."

"I made a big-ticket ($499) purchase of a Dell Desktop computer from Yugster, it was refurbished and I should have known something was up when it showed up in a totally ghetto huge box packed with acres of brown paper instead of bubble wrap or styrofoam. The computer wouldn't boot up so I wrote to their customer service email (they don't have a phone to call an actual human up) and waited the three days listed on their Website for a response -- nothing. Waited two more days -- nothing. So I wrote them again, a bit more agitated, and still nothing. After eight days of waiting for a reply, I shipped the computer back prepared to dispute the charge on my credit card. Unfortunately, shipping it back cost $69.01 via FedEx Ground. Three days after it's on its way back to them, I get an email from customer service that they're looking into it, followed by a prepaid return shipping label. Nice, but super-late, and so I wrote saying that I had already shipped it back. In any event, they refunded my initial charge of $499 on my credit card but the only consideration they gave of my spending $69 was two $10 gift certificates, saying that they had issued a return label (though it was super-late, and after I had given up trying to get a response and shipped it back myself). So they've closed this customer-service issue on their end, but I remain unsatisfied and annoyed by their approach to customer service in this day and age -- totally unacceptable and I'm now out $70 for making the mistake of trying to buy something from Yugster. Be careful doing business with these guys because if something goes wrong, you may well end up holding the bag."

"Poor customer service as I ordered and it came stained and useless and I tried contacting customers service with no response. I try to tell everyone to find a different place to buy. "

"I'm loving yugster! My wife's face scrubber is being shipped. I had to have a dash cam and it's nice!!! The free Samsung headphones work great. Well worth the shipping. I want so much more from you
Thanks yugster

"No ability to contact a human, chat doesn' t work, email customer response so slow as to be useless. "

"I've ordered a few gifts for Christmas from Yugster.com and I'm very happy with their services. Everything arrived on time, the prices are reasonable and the item quality is very high. I'll definitely order from them again and would recommend them to anyone. 5 Stars"

"Bought some Bluetooth headphones - and love them. Thanks Yugster!"

"DO NOT RECEIVED THE ITEM I BOUGHT FROM YUGSTER.COM. I payed it, by Paypal, in December 18th 2014.
No answer from Yugster, about my questions and complains. The tracking number Yugster informed do not works. Ii is not recognized.
And the customer support is non existent.
Then I complain through PayPal.

I am done with YUGSTER.COM

"I have been trying since 12/23/14 to get a refund for an item that was not received. The tracking number that was sent to me by Yugster does not exist. Don't know what happened to the shipment. Contacted them again today threatening to contact the BBB. Will have to see what happens but don't expect to get a refund or any correspondence stating that they did anything wrong."

"On 12/23, I ordered a [2-Pack] Goodyear Natural Chamois Drying Balls for 3.97, plus 2.00 shipping. On 12/31, I was notified the product had shipped from the warehouse. Thursday, 1/8/15, I escalated to Yugster that the shipment had still not been received, to which I have yet to receive a reply. Friday 1/9/15, I received the following from Yugster:

Dear Yugster Customer,

Unfortunately, the following items that you ordered are now out-of-stock. ( [2-Pack] Goodyear Natural Chamois Drying Balls ) Although we try our best to maintain 100% accuracy with inventory, there are rare occasions where we experience an inventory error. This is one of those rare instances. Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience that you may experience due to this item cancellation.

Because we cannot be sure at this time when, or if, we will be able to re-stock the items, we have removed the items from your order. The remainder of your order will be shipped and you will be refunded for the cancelled items.

This is the 3rd or 4th instance of this happening. Reliable operations and companies do not function in this manner. Advertised products are usually offered at a much lower (and reasonable) price with or without shipping costs from other online retailers and wholesalers. It appears to me that in the past 12 months, this company’s reliability has digressed substantially.

I am ceasing any interaction with this company immediately. I have removed myself from their listings and emails. I would highly suggest that anyone reading this do the same. You will get a much better selection, pricing structure and free shipping on the same products when ordering from Amazon, any one of more than a hundred retailers out of China (as well as quicker shipping), and sincerely outstanding customer support. This company does not even reply to request for assistance.

I am also reporting this company to the BBB. It is my opinion they are using customers’ funds, gathering interest, and then returning the principal, under the ruse the product is no longer available. They provide false shipping information, and refuse to provide any REASONABLE customer support.

BUYER BEWARE!!

"Yugster,com is a sleaze bag organization that will sell you defective product with the hope you will not notice it until your warranty is up and do not purchase it with Paypal, they will not back you up like they claim."

"Placed an order for three items at the same time. Two of them came - albeit very slow shipping - and one never arrived. Inquired about the order and then they finally found the right tracking number. It was supposedly delivered to me but I never received it. They refunded my money but all I wanted was the item I bought. It was no longer available so I am SOL."

"Great experience, shiping was OK, product arrived OK"

"I have had no problem with Yugster, bought some good deals. But three weeks ago I received a Blue tooth speaker that was going to be a gift for Christmas, when i tested it out it did not work. I sent an email to customer service and about a week later I received a reply saying my request food a return was forwarded to the warehouse. ???? I haven't heard anything since, going on 3 weeks now. When I check my case it no longer there. What a bunch of carp. Yugster has lost one more customer."

Yugster.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Yugster.com is a merchant member
Yugster.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,898 merchant members.