Yugiohmint / Foreverafter Collectibles Reviews - yugiohmint.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.50/10 5 reviews

Yugiohmint / Foreverafter Collectibles is not a merchant member
Yugiohmint / Foreverafter Collectibles does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Bought over 20+ cards, came in good condition and shipping was very fast. The website is a little clustering; however, the service was excellent. :)"

"Bought a few cards multiple times. Completely satisfied, they ship any item amazingly fast and they ship multiple times a day, so if you order in the afternoon, it will be shipped out before night not the next day like most other retailers. Cards come completely protected and are in mint condition. Some are overpriced while most are low priced."

"I ordered a total of 41 cards at yugiohmint.com
After a week I received the package in perfect state (shipment was to the Netherlands). All cards were protected by two hard-plastic card-protectors (those things normally contain a maximum of 3 cards, so they we wrapped them around the stack of cards with rubber bands). But not only that, the cards were pre-sleeved too! Which protected them to the max.
Overall I was greatly satisfied with making my order at yugiohmint.com

"I have ordered multiple times from this site for specific cards of all kinds, and I find that most of the prices are lower than average. Definitely worth a try if you're looking for a card or two. Sometimes cards you want are out of stock, but overall, reasonably priced and even though shipping is a little high, the product(s) arrive to you save in a secure package!

When I e-mailed the site mod about an order, they responded in a reasonable time and with info on the situation.

Rating 8/104/5

"Huge bank of single cards. Often Good price, but for more popular one's, cost more than Ebay.
I must warn you that if you manage to shop on this website, be quick, because the shopping cart reset after approx. an hour.
7-12 days Ship to Canada.
I recommend if you want to buy a butch of specific cards, because the Shipping Fee are quite High.