Stores > YOYBUY

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review YOYBUY by clicking a star below.
2017-10-19

Отличный сервис

"Покупал материнскую плату. Сервисом доволен."

2017-10-14

Great service!

"Everthing is perfectly. I am very glad to have buisiness with YOYBUY.
Very frendly and quickly .

2017-10-02

Good way to buy on Tao

"I've made almost two purchases on Tao using Yoybuy, so I can say it's working good.
Good price for shipping, acceptable service fee, useful account interface.
Yes, I can recommend it.

Сделал уже две закупки с Taobao через Yoybuy, могу сказать, что все в порядке.
Нормальная цена за отправку, приемлемая комиссия за услуги, удобный личный кабинет.
Рекомендую.

2017-09-29

Первая покупка

"Первый раз в этом магазине. Общением и обслуживанием остался доволен. Поразила быстрая доставка. посылка отслеживалась. Все быстро и понятно."

2017-09-25

First order

"I got acquainted with this company with the help of surveys. I made the first order and it was cheaper than buying through another company. Then there was the second order and now there will be a third one. Everything comes in an individual package intact. I recommend this company.
С данной компанией познакомился при помощи обзоров. Сделал первый заказ и он оказался дешевле, чем покупка через другую компанию. Далее был второй заказ и сейчас уже будет третий. Все приходит в индивидуальной упаковке в целости и сохранности. Рекомендую данную компанию.

2017-09-21

First time used the services of yoybuy

"First time used the services yoybuy and I liked them!1.Polite service! 2.fast shipping to the warehouse!3.Excellent packaging!4.a great realtor."

2017-09-21

YOYBUY BEST SERVICE

"Best service for delivery of goods from Chin!
Quick retail + fast packaging + fast delivery = YOYBUY
I recommend to all

Sincerelly, Sam

2017-09-06

Save money!!Excelent!

"I have been using the YOYBUY services for five years now. I am satisfied with the quality of goods by 99%. In the service center they always assist me quickly and efficiently, clarifying my questions on particular products from the seller. Packages always come on time, packed neatly. In these five years only once a problem with good solution. Fresh Chinese tea is the most loved item in our family. I do recommend YOYBUY to all my friends.
Sincerely Yours,
Peter

2017-07-14

they are scammers and ripper indirectly

"You are absolutely right....i have been a victim....and have already deposited some money into there system...since then...have been cursing them and blaming myself.....such company suppose to be close down....in fact they suppose not to exist and for there workers...they suppose to be working in farm...because they behave like a farmers not like an expert.....Never in mind use such service like them....they are ripper and scammer in directly not direct scammer. YOYBUY is the worst please close such company down forever"

2017-04-25

Forget the insurance, and don't expect much after-sales service

"Pleasant enough buying experience, but one of the items arrived damaged (beyond repair) ... insurance was purchased against such an occurrence, but the after-sale service just aren't interested in dealing with this. Very disappointing."

2017-04-14

First order

"I did my first order on this site and I was really satisfied!
Perfect flawless product, fast and reliable service!The product arrived in the promised time schedule
I hope to make another order

2017-03-16

Best Taobao Agent!

"It was great.
I ordered a pair of shoes from yoybuy and they arrived earlier than I expected and for the exact price they told me. There were no problems at all with the shipping.

I had a problem with the product tho, but they solved it as soon as I emailed them with my situation.

I recomend 10/10.

2017-03-13

Very, very good !!!

"I bought beautiful headphones through them. Quickly, simply, qualitatively. Excellent service, with great prices !!!"

2016-12-25

Always satisfied!!!

"Always satisfied!!! Its literally one of the best agents for Taobao, I've been using it for more than 3 years, and they have never let me down.

2016-12-11

DO NOT BUY FROM YOYBUY

"Terrible service! Spent almost $200 on clothing to be shipped to USA. Package arrived to NY, THEN got returned back to China. I was confused as to why this happened and immediately demanded it to be reshipped or refunded. Its been over 4 weeks and they have done neither. Im very upset with this company and I would NEVER recommend them to anybody!"

Share YOYBUY's store rating

YOYBUY is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

YOYBUY is not a merchant member
YOYBUY does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!