Stores > YOYBUY
  • YOYBUY

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review YOYBUY by clicking a star below.
2017-07-14

they are scammers and ripper indirectly

"You are absolutely right....i have been a victim....and have already deposited some money into there system...since then...have been cursing them and blaming myself.....such company suppose to be close down....in fact they suppose not to exist and for there workers...they suppose to be working in farm...because they behave like a farmers not like an expert.....Never in mind use such service like them....they are ripper and scammer in directly not direct scammer. YOYBUY is the worst please close such company down forever"

2017-04-25

Forget the insurance, and don't expect much after-sales service

"Pleasant enough buying experience, but one of the items arrived damaged (beyond repair) ... insurance was purchased against such an occurrence, but the after-sale service just aren't interested in dealing with this. Very disappointing."

2017-04-14

First order

"I did my first order on this site and I was really satisfied!
Perfect flawless product, fast and reliable service!The product arrived in the promised time schedule
I hope to make another order

2017-03-16

Best Taobao Agent!

"It was great.
I ordered a pair of shoes from yoybuy and they arrived earlier than I expected and for the exact price they told me. There were no problems at all with the shipping.

I had a problem with the product tho, but they solved it as soon as I emailed them with my situation.

I recomend 10/10.

2017-03-13

Very, very good !!!

"I bought beautiful headphones through them. Quickly, simply, qualitatively. Excellent service, with great prices !!!"

2016-12-25

Always satisfied!!!

"Always satisfied!!! Its literally one of the best agents for Taobao, I've been using it for more than 3 years, and they have never let me down.

2016-12-11

DO NOT BUY FROM YOYBUY

"Terrible service! Spent almost $200 on clothing to be shipped to USA. Package arrived to NY, THEN got returned back to China. I was confused as to why this happened and immediately demanded it to be reshipped or refunded. Its been over 4 weeks and they have done neither. Im very upset with this company and I would NEVER recommend them to anybody!"

2016-11-18

Always a pleasure!

"Been using Yoybuy for a while now, and always get my stuff fast. They reply to my questions and request fast, packaging is always neat ans secure. Usually to Canada it takes 7 days for stuff to arrive, which is very fast! I will continue buying there. :)"

2016-10-31

Excellent service and products

"Its certainly the best taobao agent, they have an excellent online team to assist buyers and its always a pleasure to shop through yoybuy. Would recommend everyone to atleast use it once . Its The best."

2016-09-09

Low prices!

"Fast, cheap and easy. very conscientious and responsible suppliers."

2016-08-19

Safe and reliable shopping

"i have been using yoybuy for more than a year now and trust me its the best shopping site i have discovered till now. they have an excellent team of agents who are very helpful and understanding unlike on other site. over all the best website so far"

2016-05-16

I love with my coat

"Hello! I want to tell my experience buy coats season, did not expect the thickness of the fabrics, the quality, the attention was excellent from start to finish! is the recmiendo always ... this site the best!"

2016-04-11

Taobao Haul with yoybuy

"I have been using yoybuy from Many years and I am totally in love with their service and good quality products.Fast shipping with many good features of their website. Definitely recommended to everyone. "

2016-03-21

Yoybuy Amazing and Smart

"I have been shopping with yoybuy from a long time and they are simply Amazing.I suggest everybody to use yoybuy as taobao agent because their service fee is low with cheap international shipping."

2016-03-19

I recommend this wonderful site!

"Recently ordered goods from this site, quickly reached, quality service, sincere people on the issues of purchase, recommend, but a good impression of order!"

Share YOYBUY's store rating

YOYBUY is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

YOYBUY is not a merchant member
YOYBUY does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!