Stores > YOYBUY

• YOYBUY

2016-08-19

Safe and reliable shopping

"i have been using yoybuy for more than a year now and trust me its the best shopping site i have discovered till now. they have an excellent team of agents who are very helpful and understanding unlike on other site. over all the best website so far"

This review was modified by annusinha on August 19 2016 02:35:41 PM

2016-05-16

I love with my coat

"Hello! I want to tell my experience buy coats season, did not expect the thickness of the fabrics, the quality, the attention was excellent from start to finish! is the recmiendo always ... this site the best!"

This review was modified by Romina10 on May 16 2016 10:50:44 AM

2016-04-11

Taobao Haul with yoybuy

"I have been using yoybuy from Many years and I am totally in love with their service and good quality products.Fast shipping with many good features of their website. Definitely recommended to everyone. "

2016-03-21

Yoybuy Amazing and Smart

"I have been shopping with yoybuy from a long time and they are simply Amazing.I suggest everybody to use yoybuy as taobao agent because their service fee is low with cheap international shipping."

This review was modified by Shezi on March 21 2016 07:58:01 PM

2016-03-19

I recommend this wonderful site!

"Recently ordered goods from this site, quickly reached, quality service, sincere people on the issues of purchase, recommend, but a good impression of order!"

This review was modified by NikolayLyubka on March 19 2016 02:33:41 AM

2015-12-08

"Free registration, free address in China, there is the possibility of independent shopping, then the facilitator consolidates all purchases into one package and sends it to your address. For their services takes a symbolic sum. Bonuses and always sends gifts from vendors site Taobao. There is a chat in English, always help and answer questions. Recommend."

This review was modified by AleksandraGuralnik on December 08 2015 12:50:21 AM

2015-07-03

"I'm quite satisfied with YOYBUY. When I wanted some items on the Chinese webshop Tmall, I could just order it with a Chinese address. When Yoybuy got the item, they offered immediately to forward it to my home address. This for a reasonable price.
What impressed me is their shipping speed (always less than 24 hours) and speed of their customer service (you get a response within an hour during business hours).

2015-06-23

"I am really amazed with their service and products.!!
How good is their product, it is extremely awesome. The product was on time and perfect.
I will surely come back to use their services in future and it is highly recommended to everyone. 5 STAR Review..!!

2015-06-22

"Very good website,help me save a lot of money ,shipping is fast and cheap,will buy here again."

This review was modified by susie12354 on June 22 2015 09:16:42 PM

2015-06-18

"I purchased dress for my mother,great stuff,fabric was good as showing in the internet,delivery was fast. "

Share YOYBUY's store rating

YOYBUY is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

YOYBUY is not a merchant member
YOYBUY does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!