Stores > Your Keyless Remote

• Address: 7706 Industrial Ct. Unit J
    • Phone: 815-675-0404

2016-02-05

Dealership won't reprogram a Mini Cooper Key purchased from Your Keyess Remote

"The MiniCooper dealership in Raleigh, NC won't reprogram a keyfob bought from Your Keyless Remote.

Wanted to provide heads up notice to others to verify with their dealership so they won't have wasted $$$!

This review was modified by lulumcdowell on February 05 2016 10:25:52 AM

2016-01-29

Do not do business with this company- your keyless remote

"I bought a remote that doesn't work. They will not refund my money . They did not answer my help email. I called and left a message it wasn't returned. I then spoke with an agent who said that she couldn't refund my money, but would have someone in tech support work with me to get it to work. I waited on the phone for 45 minutes for tech support. I tried everything he said, and it didn't work. He then said he was going to send me a video to try again. I said I didn't need a video, I have been trying with you, my mechanic who does this all the time, couldn't get it to work. A business who sells alarms couldn't get it to work. I just want a refund. He said "maybe the battery is dead". I said, if it is dead, you sold it to me dead and I want a refund. I asked to speak to a supervisor. He said he would wait until she was off the phone. When she was, he immediately transferred me to her, and she ignored the call sent it to voice mail. I sent her a high priority message, and she never answered me. I then sent the same message to anothersupervisor, and she never answered. I am out money, don't waste yours."

This review was modified by dsuef on January 29 2016 04:27:32 PM

2015-03-21

"I purchased a refurbished mini cooper key fob from this company which is useless. The only people who can make the key fobs are the BMW dealer. This company states that "specialized equipment" can program these keys and yet to find a locksmith who has the equipment to do this. Here is the answer I keep getting back from locksmiths and BMW dealers: New keys need to be purchased through a Dealer. The orders are sent to BMW in New Jersey and the key is cut and coded per the vin number of the vehicle. The key is then shipped to the Dealership. From what I understand the ebay keys can not be programmed easily if at all. I hope this helps."

This review was modified by ggrimm01 on March 21 2015 09:03:23 AM

2015-03-05

"your keyless remote really sucks. when I tried to order a remote from them at first my credit card would not take but then it took and placed order. two days later I receive an email saying I have an unpaid item. when I emailed him back saying I only needed one. they say I must pay for the second one or they will report me to eBay so that eBay can suspend my account. I will never purchase nothing else from them and I will let everybody else know what kind of business they are."

2014-03-08

"In a word yourkeylessremote sucks. I bought a key for my prius for $80.00. It would not program. Yourkeylessremote was not interested in helping me so I am out the 80 dollars."

This review was modified by tomicus on March 08 2014 11:51:21 AM

2014-02-11

"A con. Uses misleading pictures to sell Cheap Chinese fake keys"

This review was modified by winsen on February 11 2014 02:19:18 AM

2013-08-14

"This company willfully lies about the condition of their items. They are selling Used and Open Box items as new. Buyer Beware."

This review was modified by BirraW on August 14 2013 10:32:51 AM

2012-12-11

"I was very pleased with YourKeylessRemote.com. Once I received the remote I was having trouble programing it so I called their customer services department. They were very helpful and were able to give me the help I needed."

Share Your Keyless Remote's store rating

Your Keyless Remote is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Your Keyless Remote is not a merchant member
Your Keyless Remote does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!