• Your Keyless Re
    • Address: 7706 Industrial Ct. Unit J
    • Phone: 815-675-0404

Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"I purchased a refurbished mini cooper key fob from this company which is useless. The only people who can make the key fobs are the BMW dealer. This company states that "specialized equipment" can program these keys and yet to find a locksmith who has the equipment to do this. Here is the answer I keep getting back from locksmiths and BMW dealers: New keys need to be purchased through a Dealer. The orders are sent to BMW in New Jersey and the key is cut and coded per the vin number of the vehicle. The key is then shipped to the Dealership. From what I understand the ebay keys can not be programmed easily if at all. I hope this helps."

modified review This review was modified by ggrimm01 on March 21 2015 09:03:23 AM

"your keyless remote really sucks. when I tried to order a remote from them at first my credit card would not take but then it took and placed order. two days later I receive an email saying I have an unpaid item. when I emailed him back saying I only needed one. they say I must pay for the second one or they will report me to eBay so that eBay can suspend my account. I will never purchase nothing else from them and I will let everybody else know what kind of business they are."

"In a word yourkeylessremote sucks. I bought a key for my prius for $80.00. It would not program. Yourkeylessremote was not interested in helping me so I am out the 80 dollars."

modified review This review was modified by tomicus on March 08 2014 11:51:21 AM

"A con. Uses misleading pictures to sell Cheap Chinese fake keys"

modified review This review was modified by winsen on February 11 2014 02:19:18 AM

"This company willfully lies about the condition of their items. They are selling Used and Open Box items as new. Buyer Beware."

modified review This review was modified by BirraW on August 14 2013 10:32:51 AM

"I was very pleased with YourKeylessRemote.com. Once I received the remote I was having trouble programing it so I called their customer services department. They were very helpful and were able to give me the help I needed."

Share Your Keyless Remote's store rating

Your Keyless Remote is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Your Keyless Remote is not a merchant member
Your Keyless Remote does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!