• Your Store Onli

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"Everything was exactly what we wanted. We had lots of fun. "

"I ordered the screens for my daughter who lives in Colorado. They fit prefect & she loves them! No more flies! Thank you It is exactly as advertised! It s easy to hang & works great on French doors! I just went to visit & I was so ple3ased with these screens!"

"My wife says this mouthpiece is the best one that I have tried for relieving the sounds of snoring. It is also much more comfortable than others that I have tried. My wife will now ask to ensure I am using this mouthpiece nightly."

"Very fast delivery. Would recommend Your Store Online to friends and family. Thanks for the prompt response."

"Invoice: 809581
Order Date: 7/20/15
AM VERY SATISFIED WITH THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE IT FIT MY GRILL PERFECTLY...JUST WHAT I NEEDED...BECAUSE OF ITS COVERAGE IT DISPERSES THE HEAT EVENLY... I CAN COOK DIFFERENT THINGS ALL AT THE SAME TIME...JUST AS ADVERTISED...NON STICK, EASY WIPE CLEAN AND REVERSIBLE...IF YOU LIKE SMOKE FLAVOR JUST PUT YOUR MOISTENED WOOD CHIPS IN ALUMINUM FOIL WRAP WITH HOLES IN THE TIN AND PLACE ON MAT ...AWESOME PRODUCT THAT CLEANS WITH A PAPER TOWEL AND IT'S READY FOR NEXT TIME WITHOUT SAVING YOUR SEASONINGS OR FLAVOR FOR NEXT USE...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED IF YOU LIKE TO BBQ

"Great product, super fast delivery!!! This was a hit for my boy's birthday party and they saved me a ton of time. I will certainly be ordering these again in the future. "

"Received the snore relief item and it does work. However, it is too big for my mouth and hurts my mouth so it is taking a long time to get used to it. I will continue to use it and may even trim it in some places around the edges to see if I can get it to fit better and not hurt my mouth. My wife likes that it keeps me from cutting down a forest each night. A smaller size one would help as different people have different size mouths."

"I read some bad reviews AFTER I already ordered so I was expecting the worst, but I had great service and quick shipping."

"I was extremely happy with my order and how nice it was to receive emails updating the shipping process, I will definitely be ordering more stuff because it was hassle free. If you want great service just place your order and they do the rest, it's that simple. Tina"

"THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE! I placed my order on July 3rd. I receive an e-mail a full week later (July 10th) that they are beginning to "process" the order (but they already processed the payment, of course). I created an online account to check on the order status (after 2 weeks you begin to wonder). I was able to log on once, then never again. Their website is amateurish and decades behind the times. SEVENTEEN days later and the package is still "waiting to ship". So, finally, I just called the company. I wasn't on hold forever like some reviewers complained (I guess that is ONE positive thing I can say about this company). I was informed that my order is backordered for a month. I never received an e-mail informing me of that minor detail (gee, thanks). So, I cancelled the order. And it just gets better. The company charged my credit card right away, but my refund will not be credited to the card account. Oh, no. They issue a company check and it will take WEEKS to receive my refund. Bottom line: DO NOT SHOP AT THIS ONLINE STORE. There are so many other better retailers out there. After years of online shopping, this is the first time I have felt compelled to even leave a review, That is how bad my experience with this store has been."

Rep reply posted Aug-25-2015

yourstoreonline, Your Store Online rep has responded

“Christina,
I am sorry to hear of your bad experience, we strive for 100% satisfaction with not only our products but our services as well. Upon review your order was processed for shipment within the standard shipping time-frame chosen during checkout, however the item had gone out of stock. Due to your order being prepared there was a charge posted. At the time of purchase all customers are given an account which can be accessed at anytime. That account will post current invoice details, shipping address and order details. Once the order was processed and not shipped we notified you on your online account and emailed to you directly. When you called the hold time was under three minutes, which at that time the representative helped you and informed you of the details listed above. You requested a refund which we immediately put through. As posted on our refund policy all refunds are processed through company check. On behalf of Your Store Online we apologize for your experience with us.”

"“Thank you for your help. The package was delivered to the post office and a card was left in our mail box to pick it up. Looking forward to shopping with you in the future. Our sincere THANK YOU to David for his kind assistance in this matter. Irene”"

"I ordered the Stop Snore mouth piece and it did not work. The person that I have corresponded with on the internet has been wonderful in returning this product. I lost the info to return it and finally found it in my husbands email. Thank you so much for allowing me to return it even tho I was over by a few days of the warrentee..."

"I had a completely terrible experience with this store. NEVER again and recommend to anyone to stay away. I placed my order in mid December, got confirmation number, etc. then it turned out that my order was on backorder. And ever since that time it was on backorder and estimated shipping date was changing all the time. Finally at the end of Jan I decided to cancel the order. I called and emailed to the company, a representative assured me that they did cancel it. Well, they cancelled my order and I still found a charge on my card on Feb 8!!! So, I called and was explained that company does not refund money to the original method of payment BUT sends a company check to your billing address. That's something. Especially because NOONE tells you about it and a check takes 5-10 business days to deliver! What a pain. Be wise and stay away! "

"In early Dec. 2014 I purchased the 16 pc Rug corner grippers. I was sent an email stating that it was being processed. I waited and when I didn't get it I emailed them to let them know. They apologized and said they would immediately send my order. (the reason for handling this email is to have a paper trail) Here we are on Feb 10 2015 and was told yesterday that when they sent the last email and GUARANTEED me I would get it by the end of the week, that was 3 weeks ago. I emailed them yesterday and told them to keep the alleged order and to send my money back because they have had ample opportunity to make this right. I was informed they will send my check through the mail ( yeah will believe that when I see it). Stay away from this alleged company they are more hassle than they are worth and they don't deliver what the say. "

"I ordered a j.animal for my granddaughter for Christmas and found out on Dec. 19 that it wouldn't be delivered until 12/23. Since I was going out of town to my daughter's home for Christmas I tried to reroute the package through fedex but couldn't. I spoke to Joe at Your Online Store who said he would try to reroute the package. He made several calls over the weekend to no avail and Monday morning emailed me. That morning I had finally gotten it rerouted through fedex. Joe also called me that day saying he had again tried to reroute my package and FedEx was showing that it was rerouted so Joe approved the rerouting. My purchase showed up on Christmas Eve and my granddaughter was thrilled Christmas morning! Long story short.....the customer service was excellent. I feel Joe did an exceptional job trying to get my purchase to me in time for Christmas. I definitely would purchase from this store again."

Share Your Store Online's store rating

Your Store Online is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Your Store Online is a merchant member
Your Store Online participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,716 merchant members.