Stores > Your Store Online

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
Voice your opinion! Review Your Store Online by clicking a star below.
2017-07-13

Terrible experience

"I recently bought a pair of glasses from their website. Even though they were shipped from China and did arrive around 10 days time frame, I was shocked to see the glasses were way different from the advertisement. The size was humongous. I requested Kaaum to return the product without using but they completely blew me off. So when you order, please make sure that you are ready to kiss your $ goodbye even if you don't like the product. Thank you Kaaum for teaching me a valuable lesson: Never to buy again for you specifically and online from any vendor who doesn't accept returns! "

2017-07-12

Horrible Experience

" I ordered back in April and still have not received my item and it is July now. Horrible!"

2017-05-23

Great company, products.

"Really nice caring staff."

2017-05-12

Perfect!

"This magnetic mesh screen door was just what we wanted, and we were not disappointed! I closes on its own by the magnets right after you go through and stays closed until you go through again. Keeps all the bugs out, perfect!"

2017-05-12

Watering globes

"Beautiful hand blown glass.Makes watering your plants so much easier and less often. I'm so happy I bought them. Even my husband liked them "

2017-05-11

Very happy with the service

"Easy to order. Arrived on time. Pleased with the product"

Zoom

"I especially like the zoom feature on the flashlight and the led brightness."

GREAT EXPERIANCE

"I WAS VERY PLEASED HOW EASY IT WAS FOR A FIRST TIME USER AND WAS EVEN MORE PLEASED WITH MY PRODUCT!!
I ORDERED A BATTERY OPERATED MIXER AND WAS SO EXCITED I USED IT THE FIRST NIGHT I GOT IT, I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED IT DID EVERYTHING PROMISED AND THEN SOME, NO MORE THIN GRAVY AND IM ABLE TO DO OTHER THINGS WHILE THE MIXER DOES THE WORK FOR ME..THANK YOU

Great Experience!

"My product came so quickly and the customer service was excellent!"

2017-04-20

Worst Customer Service Ever

"Had an issues with placing my order as it never verified the full order for me to review before submitting, so I saw S&H charges higher than I wanted. Pointed out to customer service my issues. etc and instead of trying to satisfy me as a customer I was told that I didnt know what I was doing, then website has been the same for 10 years and they have never had a problem. Which is highly improbable, but the fact that I keep getting responses telling me they are great and problem was all on me. I work for a vert large customer service based company and we would never allow our customer service department to treat any customer this way even if they are in the wrong. I cannot say enough about how bad this companies customer service is and the way they process your order is underhanded in you dont even see your full bill until after it has processed and been submitted/ Noted that I have never seen a website not show you grand total and ask you to verify first, and their response was it has been this was for 10 years and no one has ever complained. Would recommend that you use other stores than this one. "

2017-04-14

great flashlights

"found your store online a nice place to find things. they advertised the high powered flashlights buy one get one free and the price was unbelievable, I got 4 lights, chargers and lithium batteries for the price of one from the California company that charges 38.95 for one. they also came with a nice foam padded case also. the lights all worked and no return was necessary. I thought the response time was good also. I would do business with them again and will check their site weekly for more goods."

Christmas Motion Laser light

"I've been shopping around for this item but wasn't able to find one I like until I came across this in the online store. It was everything I was looking for but the price is also right. The online shipment was fast it made it for Christmas although I ordered it late. Unfortunately, someone stoled it. But Online store is offering me 50% off for another one. I'm happy. "

everything was great

"no hassles works good would recamend to other people"

Flashlight

"I was impressed with the value, quality and quick delivery! "

2017-04-02

16 x 20 foam/gel cushion

"Order arrived promptly. Cushion is soft and comfortable. Price was a "Best Buy.""

Share Your Store Online's store rating

Your Store Online is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Your Store Online is a merchant member
Your Store Online participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,383 merchant members.