"I must say I am very pleased with "Your Store Online!" I never realized how many products they carried until I had to make a return. The store manager was very gracious and kind in handling my case and I will gladly return to the site to purchase other items. The "willingness" to please me as a consumer is becoming more rare and I couldn't have asked for any better treatment. Thank you "Your Store Online.""

"I would like to give a high rating for Your Store Online. It was easy getting in touch with them by phone, which I liked. My order took awhile coming, but when I called I was inform that product was on backorder. When received, the product did not suit my needs. I contacted the Manager by email and he accepted my request for a refund eventhough it was beyond their return-policy deadline."

"I will never order from this store again. I ordered two deluxe door screens and only got the door screens. The deluxe set included some lacey tops to add to the door screens. I waited and waited to get the order and when it finally got here, the lacey parts were missing. Now I'm waiting and waiting for those! They always answered me when I asked about my orders but it didn't help get anything here any sooner. I waited over two months for the screen doors and I don't know how long I'm going to have to wait for the tops. So far it's been over a month and they're still on back order. My order was placed back in April and we are now July 25th and I've not received any notice that the lacy tops are on there way as of today :-/"

"I will never order from this company again. An item I ordered did not arrive when they stated it would. I waited 2 weeks and then called them. I was told the item was on back order, but I never received any communication from them regarding this. Also, I ordered a free gift, on which I paid shipping charges. That free item never arrived. After another month of waiting for it, I finally called the company again and was told the free item should have been included with the original item, but it was a shipping error. They told me today I should receive it in a week, but I am not sure I can believe them. I am not impressed with their customer service or communication."

"Hi. I got an email that my package had been delivered or would be today. I also got an email the other day that it was going to be here soon. I just have to say your customer service is amazing! You never left me in the dark and kept me updated! Thank you. I can say that I wish there was more companies out there that had costumer service like you guys. :-) I'm excited to get my order Thank you.”
My order arrived, it's exactly what I ordered and it's awesome! It's made it so much easier with a small pup at home so she can go in and out ready without needing to open the door all the time and let the bugs in.

"Personal that I talked with we're very nice & helpful with my problem, I will continue dealing with 'YourStoreOnline' for future purchases.

Tom Stachler

"Your Store Online did a fabulous job in taking care of the order I placed for my nephew's birthday. There was a glitch that occurred with the order but, once I raised it with Your Store Online, they immediately took steps to rectify the situation. Your Store Online was responsive to my inquiry and was able to resolve the situation quickly. I'll definitely order from them again! Thanks Your Store Online!"

"Ordering from Your Store Online was a breeze! I ordered space saving bags to store summer camp items at work. When the items arrived I put them away and did not bring them out until months later when I needed them. Unfortunately when I finally took them out they did not work for us at all. I contacted Your Store Online and explained my predicament; the company was amazing and worked on getting me a refund. I was very happy with how quickly they responded to my needs. "

"The product arrived in a timely manner and worked well for a while. Unfortunately, it did break sooner than it should have. I meant to contact the customer service department to request a refund. However life got in the way and I did not make contact with them until well past the warranty. This is the amazing part...they still were willing to work with me even though the warranty had expired! How is that for GREAT customer service. The product may not be all it is cracked up to be but the customer service makes up for it. They handled my claim much faster than I expected especially since they were not obligated to work with me at all. I received my refund very quickly. I would buy from this web site again in a heartbeat!"

"HORRIBLE and DISHONEST. If I could give them negative stars I would. They have terrible customer service and they are liars. Everyone steer clear."

"The product arrived very quickly and arrived in good condition. The quality of the product is very good including the carrying cases provided. The instructions could be better as the top of the mouthpiece is not described at all so fitting was difficult. I would purchase this product again."

"I couldn't have been more pleased with my purchase. Your Store Online was on the ball with everything. I made a mistake on my order and within 4 hrs. they had everything straightened out and ready to go. Fast quick service and very courteous!"

"Very pleased with my purchase of a one touch can opener! It was a christmas present for my mother and she is enjoying it. Great website to find hard to find items! Thank you!!!! "

"ordered mesh screen doors to put up in 2 bedrooms to keep cats out since grandchildren have allergies."

"great item daughter loved it, she loves making things. we got item fast sooner than expected"

Your Store Online is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Your Store Online is a merchant member
Your Store Online participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.