Stores > Your Store Online

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2016-07-20

Recommendation of a legit online drugs suppliers http://www.bestsirupshoponline.com

"I order pain pills (oxycodone) from them (bestsirupshoponline.com).it arrived yesterday in the

morning.I received exactly what i order and the products are good qualities one.so friend and others if you want

to order products (pills,cocaine,bath salts,actavis syrup,hormone,steroids etc...),use this link to see if they

have what you want http://www.bestsirupshoponline.com I am writing this review because i was ripped twice and now

i have found a legit and trusted supplier.we have to be careful ordering online they are many fake out.thanks

VICTOR D NEW YORK CITY

This review was modified by victordressen on July 20 2016 06:08:05 AM

2016-06-30

Never received part ordered, Horrendous Customer Service

"“I ordered a part for my bike and waited a month for it to be shipped. I was told several times the part would ship by the weekend, which it never did. I was given the run around by customer service and was told by an associate & It is not a perfect world. I emailed them and the email was never answered. I was told twice a supervisor would call me back and no one returned the call. Needless to say I canceled the order and will NEVER buy from J P again. Horrendous customer service and cannot depend on them to ship what was ordered. Nor do they seem to care if they fill their orders.”"

2016-06-26

Thieves

"S&H fees are ridiculous! Product price $19.95 S&H $17.95. Refusing item when it arrives. Plus I'm almost positive product was listed as no S&H fees on my invoice. However convenient for them, my invoice is now unavailable. "

2016-02-18

"Just what I had been looking for! Great service, friendly and efficient staff, delivered on time in good condition."

This review was modified by judycarr on February 18 2016 11:05:52 AM

2016-02-01

Large Doggie Potty Pad

"The large dog potty pad from YourStoreOnline.com is perfect... no more night-time accidents. My Yorkie refuses to go outside when it rains or snows, but instead will go straight for the inside potty pad; a great alternative for bad weather. It is a good size; probably a little bigger than I need for a Yorkie, however, I wanted to give him plenty of room. It is really easy to clean and I have never smelled any odor, even when I forget to clean for a while. The price is affordable. I would definitely recommend this product to others. Shipping was really FAST!"

This review was modified by janet1103 on February 01 2016 12:03:25 PM

2016-02-01

Absolutely Perfect

"I was a little worried about ordering a hoverboard online from a store i hadnt heard of because of all the horror stories I'd heard about but my experience couldn't have been better! Absolutely perfect!"

This review was modified by DaNetteP on February 01 2016 10:36:21 AM

2015-10-14

"Excellent item, very easy to mount. Work very well, only put more more double tape, and that's it"

2015-10-05

"I wrote back around 9/14/15 about how pleasantly surprised and pleased I was when I received my Cat Grooming Arch. Thanks to Joe who offered me the option of using USPS instead of FEDEX or UPS. I not only saved on the shipping fee, but I really expected, that because I chose USPS it would take at least 5 to 6 weeks for the Grooming Arch to arrive, but to my pleasant and unexpected surprise I received the Arch 5 days after placing the order. NOW THAT'S SERVICE!
MAHALO to JOE who made this possible. My cats love the Arch.

2015-09-29

"Quick and effcient service"

2015-09-29

"I was very pleased with magnetic screen. The way you kept me posted on shipment was outstanding, and received in a timely fashion. Recommended to all friends."

2015-09-22

"I ordered the cushions and they came right away. Thanks for the quick service."

2015-09-19

"I am well pleased with the service and the product and would recommend it to all my family and friends. BBQing could not be cleaner or easier. Great product. "

2015-09-12

"Good store, good product. I would use this again."

2015-08-31

"Bought Snore relief mouthpiece. Wife has not heard me snore since I got it, so I guess it really works!! Store On Line got it to me really quick. Looking forward to future purchases."

2015-08-31

"the door is just what we needed . now we don't have to get up to let the dog out or in"

Share Your Store Online's store rating

Your Store Online is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Your Store Online is a merchant member
Your Store Online participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,535 merchant members.