• Your Store Onli

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.36/10 6.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.91/10 5.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10

"“Thank you for your help. The package was delivered to the post office and a card was left in our mail box to pick it up. Looking forward to shopping with you in the future. Our sincere THANK YOU to David for his kind assistance in this matter. Irene”"

"I ordered the Stop Snore mouth piece and it did not work. The person that I have corresponded with on the internet has been wonderful in returning this product. I lost the info to return it and finally found it in my husbands email. Thank you so much for allowing me to return it even tho I was over by a few days of the warrentee..."

"I ordered an extended battery for my laptop. I received and installed the battery. There were no special instructions. When the battery ran down, I plugged it in but it never recharged. I contacted the company and they said to send it back, postage paid, and they would replace it. I am now waiting for my replacement battery. Until I receive it and find that it works, my review stays as is. If everything works out right, I will edit this review. Well here I am again. I received the replacement battery, installed it and guess what. Same error message. I called Laptop Battery HQ and talked to Customer Service. The person I talked to did not know anything. I questioned her and she told me to hold please that she was going to talk to her supervisor. When she came back on the line she told me to send the battery back and they would give me a refund. She offered no resolution to my problem. Steer clear of this company. There products do not work. The batteries in question would power up the computer but they would not charge either batter. There is nothing wrong with the charger because it charges the old battery. This company is a scam. We will see if I get my Money back."

"I had a completely terrible experience with this store. NEVER again and recommend to anyone to stay away. I placed my order in mid December, got confirmation number, etc. then it turned out that my order was on backorder. And ever since that time it was on backorder and estimated shipping date was changing all the time. Finally at the end of Jan I decided to cancel the order. I called and emailed to the company, a representative assured me that they did cancel it. Well, they cancelled my order and I still found a charge on my card on Feb 8!!! So, I called and was explained that company does not refund money to the original method of payment BUT sends a company check to your billing address. That's something. Especially because NOONE tells you about it and a check takes 5-10 business days to deliver! What a pain. Be wise and stay away! "

"In early Dec. 2014 I purchased the 16 pc Rug corner grippers. I was sent an email stating that it was being processed. I waited and when I didn't get it I emailed them to let them know. They apologized and said they would immediately send my order. (the reason for handling this email is to have a paper trail) Here we are on Feb 10 2015 and was told yesterday that when they sent the last email and GUARANTEED me I would get it by the end of the week, that was 3 weeks ago. I emailed them yesterday and told them to keep the alleged order and to send my money back because they have had ample opportunity to make this right. I was informed they will send my check through the mail ( yeah will believe that when I see it). Stay away from this alleged company they are more hassle than they are worth and they don't deliver what the say. "

"I ordered a j.animal for my granddaughter for Christmas and found out on Dec. 19 that it wouldn't be delivered until 12/23. Since I was going out of town to my daughter's home for Christmas I tried to reroute the package through fedex but couldn't. I spoke to Joe at Your Online Store who said he would try to reroute the package. He made several calls over the weekend to no avail and Monday morning emailed me. That morning I had finally gotten it rerouted through fedex. Joe also called me that day saying he had again tried to reroute my package and FedEx was showing that it was rerouted so Joe approved the rerouting. My purchase showed up on Christmas Eve and my granddaughter was thrilled Christmas morning! Long story short.....the customer service was excellent. I feel Joe did an exceptional job trying to get my purchase to me in time for Christmas. I definitely would purchase from this store again."

"I am furious! I ordered 1 pair of compression socks for $12.95 and it said 1free. So I paid the $10.50 shipping, which was way too much, but figured I was getting 2 pair.After 3.5 weeks, 1 pair arrived. When I called about it they said you get one sock and one sock free!! I don't understand how they think a pair is ONE! This is totally misleading and a cheat. My advise is never to deal with this company!"

"While you check out, they offer free gift a batteryless flashlight, only pay S&H $2.95. in cart they addeed $5.95. many wont notice that. thats very tricky unhonest tricks. Also im not sure they didnt charge more on S&H of what I ordered, hard to see what they said Shipping was beofre I completed the order. This is before I recived the item, hope it will be smooth sail from here."

"DO NOT order ANYTHING online from here close to Christmas!!!! I ordered an xbox one and they took payment and waited to the expected date of delivery and send an email that said they cancelled order due to not being in stock. Will need to wait until 5 business days before monies is placed back on card. Unacceptable when I can't go out to purchase before the holidays!! Supervisor Jason was disrespectful, condescending, and hung the phone up on me for questioning why would they wait until delivery day to not contact me about my order being cancelled. "

"To whom it may concern: in 2013 I bought a peanut butter making machine and a small plastic connecting shaft unit cracked and broke rendering my whole machine inoperable. I contacted the service dept and they were so helpful to work with me to find a replacement part - I'm so happy not to have to discard my machine because of this one part. They assisted me in a very helpful and friendly manner. Many thanks Tom Grapes"

"Shipping was prompt and response immediate when emailed.
Excellent product too....;
Mark M.

"I like ordering from Dick Blick because they have a large selection. However there packing is less than desirable because I ordered Artist Tiles and they were delivered bent. When I called customer service they were very helpful and shipped new tiles with no shipping charges. "

"Ordered a product through Your Store Online. The product did not work out, but the cutomer service department was very helpful in resolving the issue"

"Was so very pleased with the assistance provided to me by Maureen Faraon by way of telephone. Professional, personable, and a delight to work with."

"Please cancel my order entire order! the web site is charging me for the free forever flash light that I all I had to do was pay the $2.95 (not full price of the flash light 6.95+5.95) s&h on top of the $16.95 for the cat arch with the 8.95 s&h I have screen shots of the whole process and it's its should of been $28.45 on my check out.... Now it's over $40!?!?! Bad business
Marilyn

Share Your Store Online's store rating

Your Store Online is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Your Store Online is a merchant member
Your Store Online participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,839 merchant members.