Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 6.84/10 390 reviews

Your Store Online is a merchant member
    Your Store Online participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • Your Store Online contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.32/10 6.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.71/10 6.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.47/10 6.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.36/10 6.36/10

"HORRIBLE and DISHONEST. If I could give them negative stars I would. They have terrible customer service and they are liars. Everyone steer clear."

"The product arrived very quickly and arrived in good condition. The quality of the product is very good including the carrying cases provided. The instructions could be better as the top of the mouthpiece is not described at all so fitting was difficult. I would purchase this product again."

"I couldn't have been more pleased with my purchase. Your Store Online was on the ball with everything. I made a mistake on my order and within 4 hrs. they had everything straightened out and ready to go. Fast quick service and very courteous!"

"Very pleased with my purchase of a one touch can opener! It was a christmas present for my mother and she is enjoying it. Great website to find hard to find items! Thank you!!!! "

"ordered mesh screen doors to put up in 2 bedrooms to keep cats out since grandchildren have allergies."

"great item daughter loved it, she loves making things. we got item fast sooner than expected"

"I was very satisfied with the product and the service provided. My transaction was processed quickly and delivery was exactly as promised. I would recommend this store and the product to my friends."

"I ordered the mesh screen door from your store. I love the it. It was super easy to install and so far the kids have not broken it. With the way the magnets work, I doubt the kids ever will. We purchased this product because we didn't want to spend a lot of money on a real heavy duty screen door. We use it on the door leading from the house to the garage. I like being able to keep the door propped open, watch the kids from inside the house and yet not have any bugs flying in. We live in cow country so lots of flies. yuck! The screen keeps them out. The store only asked me to write this online review after I emailed them how happy I was. "

"Your online store was easy to find what I wanted. The rug grippers are working well. Also, the delivery time was excellent"

"Your Store Online provides very poor customer service. NEVER USE THIS COMPANY. HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE OUT OF BUSINESS SOON.

A summary of my experience:

1. Placed order for rush delivery and paid extra for the expedited handling
2. Delivery date passed with no receipt of my order
3. Emailed customer service at Your Store Online
4. Your Store Online informed my item was out of stock. Please select different color or request refund.
5. Selected different color and requested refund of my expedited handling fee
6. Your Store Online confirmed order of different color and said it would refund expedited fee.
7. Next day I was informed my alternate order was out of stock. Please wait or request refund.
8. I cancelled the order, requested a refund, and purchased the item elsewhere.
9. Your Store Online confirmed my cancellation and said my money would be refunded.
10. 7 - 10 days later, the item showed up in my mailbox. I went to my email. Nothing. Went to the online account, saw a messaging stating they were sending my order anyway. If I did not want it I should refuse delivery.
11. I emailed Your Store Online asking what was going on. I had cancelled. They confirmed by cancellation. Then it was sent anyway AND I was still charged the fees + the expediting fee!
12. Your Store Online responding saying "Please let us know if there is anything else we can do."
13. I wrote back stating they can take the order back, pay for return shipping, and refund my money.
14. No response from Your Store Online.

NEVER USE THIS COMPANY. HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE OUT OF BUSINESS SOON.

"I ordered 5 flip hats from this store. I never received confirmation of my order and they took the funds (105.95) from my account immediately. Could not receive any answers to my emails. I received my package and only had 4 hats. These were gifts for my grandchildren, so one was left out. They stuffed the hats in an envelope and folded the envelope in half. All the hats arrived with the tubing kinked with no way to make them so that a kid could even put them on their head. No packing slip or other paperwork included with the package. I had to go to Walmart and buy 5 more hats the night before we are to leave out of town to celebrate Christmas. So far I have spent 210.00 for 5 hats. Only receiving 4 of my order from this store. I'm calling this morning for an RA number to return the hats, and demanding a refund. From what I read from other reviews, my chances of ever seeing my money again are slim. Worst customer service I have ever experienced. I order a lot of things online and have never had an experience like this one. Terrible. Don't order anything from this store."

"Your Store Online is very responsive and easy to work with! Will shop there again."

"I purchased a "One Touch" (brand name) can opener....shocker, when it arrived, it was a generic version.... Calling the 800 number proved frustrating....the guy on the phone kept trying to justify that it was the correct opener. No it was not... I already have a One Touch and know exactly what it should look like. The picture on the website showed a different product than what was sent. Pretty fraudulent if you ask me. I can return it for a refund apparently..but the massive shipping cost is lost.... Never again!!"

"Ordered an item on 11/15/13 and as of 12/3/15 haven't received it even though my credit card was charged on that date. Two attempts to contact them have gone unanswered. Upon looking at reviews of this company, I've found almost 100 complaints."

"I purchased (1) Kink Free Expanding Water Hose 100' and received 1 Free which I thought was a really great deal and the prices were far better than their competition. I received (4) 50ft hoses that connect very easily. The Agents that I ordered from were polite and very professional with all the questions I had asked, the shipment was on time as promised even getting email updates about my order. As it turned out after using the hoses for the past 3 months I have enjoyed using them because they are so much lighter and easy to work with than the old hoses, however 2 of the 50ft hoses collapsed and one filled like a balloon and burst. I was a little upset because I felt I was pretty careful with using them. I expected that there was going to be no way to return them since I knew that "Your Store Online" had a 30 day return/exchange policy from the date of delivery not to mention they also have an additional 15 day grace period (how great is that?)however I was well past that time period as well. I figured that was it and I was out of luck, but I decided to call and speak to customer service and explain my dilemma. They were understanding of my situation and asked if I wouldn’t mind writing a letter to the company, so I did. What a great company they are the will replace the (2) 50ft hoses for me at no charge, I was so happy to hear that news because mostly other companies will stick to policy and leave you out in the cold. Yea it may be winter in Wisconsin but they have a great company with a warm heart, thank you Your Store Online, it’s was a pleasure doing business with them."