"To whom it may concern: in 2013 I bought a peanut butter making machine and a small plastic connecting shaft unit cracked and broke rendering my whole machine inoperable. I contacted the service dept and they were so helpful to work with me to find a replacement part - I'm so happy not to have to discard my machine because of this one part. They assisted me in a very helpful and friendly manner. Many thanks Tom Grapes"

"Shipping was prompt and response immediate when emailed.
Excellent product too....;
Mark M.

"I like ordering from Dick Blick because they have a large selection. However there packing is less than desirable because I ordered Artist Tiles and they were delivered bent. When I called customer service they were very helpful and shipped new tiles with no shipping charges. "

"Ordered a product through Your Store Online. The product did not work out, but the cutomer service department was very helpful in resolving the issue"

"Was so very pleased with the assistance provided to me by Maureen Faraon by way of telephone. Professional, personable, and a delight to work with."

"Please cancel my order entire order! the web site is charging me for the free forever flash light that I all I had to do was pay the $2.95 (not full price of the flash light 6.95+5.95) s&h on top of the $16.95 for the cat arch with the 8.95 s&h I have screen shots of the whole process and it's its should of been $28.45 on my check out.... Now it's over $40!?!?! Bad business
Marilyn

"I bought the peanut butter maker as a gift for my daughter-in-law. She loved it while it worked. It broke within 6 weeks. I called to see if I could get a replacement because it was an internal part and I thought maybe it was defective. I received a reply by email that said if I would give a good review than they may consider replacing the product. I chose this product from the good reviews, however I am not sure that the reviews are real. I am sorry this company does not back up their products. The only other complaint is that it took 2 -3 weeks to receive the product."

"I must say I am very pleased with "Your Store Online!" I never realized how many products they carried until I had to make a return. The store manager was very gracious and kind in handling my case and I will gladly return to the site to purchase other items. The "willingness" to please me as a consumer is becoming more rare and I couldn't have asked for any better treatment. Thank you "Your Store Online.""

"I would like to give a high rating for Your Store Online. It was easy getting in touch with them by phone, which I liked. My order took awhile coming, but when I called I was inform that product was on backorder. When received, the product did not suit my needs. I contacted the Manager by email and he accepted my request for a refund eventhough it was beyond their return-policy deadline."

"I will never order from this store again. I ordered two deluxe door screens and only got the door screens. The deluxe set included some lacey tops to add to the door screens. I waited and waited to get the order and when it finally got here, the lacey parts were missing. Now I'm waiting and waiting for those! They always answered me when I asked about my orders but it didn't help get anything here any sooner. I waited over two months for the screen doors and I don't know how long I'm going to have to wait for the tops. So far it's been over a month and they're still on back order. My order was placed back in April and we are now July 25th and I've not received any notice that the lacy tops are on there way as of today :-/"

"I will never order from this company again. An item I ordered did not arrive when they stated it would. I waited 2 weeks and then called them. I was told the item was on back order, but I never received any communication from them regarding this. Also, I ordered a free gift, on which I paid shipping charges. That free item never arrived. After another month of waiting for it, I finally called the company again and was told the free item should have been included with the original item, but it was a shipping error. They told me today I should receive it in a week, but I am not sure I can believe them. I am not impressed with their customer service or communication."

"Hi. I got an email that my package had been delivered or would be today. I also got an email the other day that it was going to be here soon. I just have to say your customer service is amazing! You never left me in the dark and kept me updated! Thank you. I can say that I wish there was more companies out there that had costumer service like you guys. :-) I'm excited to get my order Thank you.”
My order arrived, it's exactly what I ordered and it's awesome! It's made it so much easier with a small pup at home so she can go in and out ready without needing to open the door all the time and let the bugs in.

"Personal that I talked with we're very nice & helpful with my problem, I will continue dealing with 'YourStoreOnline' for future purchases.

Tom Stachler

"Your Store Online did a fabulous job in taking care of the order I placed for my nephew's birthday. There was a glitch that occurred with the order but, once I raised it with Your Store Online, they immediately took steps to rectify the situation. Your Store Online was responsive to my inquiry and was able to resolve the situation quickly. I'll definitely order from them again! Thanks Your Store Online!"

"Ordering from Your Store Online was a breeze! I ordered space saving bags to store summer camp items at work. When the items arrived I put them away and did not bring them out until months later when I needed them. Unfortunately when I finally took them out they did not work for us at all. I contacted Your Store Online and explained my predicament; the company was amazing and worked on getting me a refund. I was very happy with how quickly they responded to my needs. "

Your Store Online is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Your Store Online is a merchant member
Your Store Online participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,920 merchant members.