Stores > YourCableStore.com

• Business Hours: 9 AM - 5 PM M - F
    • Fax: 5309244441

2016-01-16

Great Prices with Free Shipping

"My order for a printer cable was processed on Monday and received on Saturday with no charge for the shipping. I was using an extension cable which was causing problems.
The new cable is the length I need and my problem has fixed itself.

2016-01-14

A most excellent adaptation.

"I bought the wife exactly what she wanted for Christmas. That morning, when she pugged in the Seek Thermal camera to her phone, all she was able to see was herself! So after searching every electrical outlet on/off line for England to find a quick solution, I had to settle for the only one available, in the USA.
Delivery took about 7 days, and we are thoroughly satisfied with the reversed M/F micro plug adapter.
Now Marjorie is able to see all the night critters lurking in our backyard thanks to 'Your Cable Store'! Thank you!!!

2016-01-13

First Class Service

"I had questions about what cable I needed to work with my system. My emailed questions were answered promptly and courteously with the information I needed. I placed an order which was filled promptly and with the correct product, which worked exactly as I expected. I could not be more satisfied with the service I received."

2016-01-05

"The items were of high quality"

2015-09-30

"Shopped online over the weekend and I was extremely satisfied. The shipment came fast and the customer service was great. "

2015-09-21

"Fast shipping and a great product "

2015-09-17

"VERY HELPFUL STAFF!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2015-08-10

"Great product and quick delvery"

2015-07-31

"Good price on a cable I could find no where else. Shipped fast. I will go here first next time."

2015-06-29

"Very fast. Don't like the forced comments required to give positive feedback."

2015-06-20

"Free shipping, no frills, Am using the specialty cable less than a week after we got it and it's perfect. "

2015-05-09

"The person helping me prevented me from buying the wrong cable on another site. He was friendly and got my order shipped out the same day for no shipping costs. I would definitely use them again."

2015-04-14

"outstanding service, very responsive, went above and beyond!

oh yeah, and great price too!

2015-04-10

"Simple, straightforward, and quick. You need to give lessons to some of the other online retailers out there. "

2015-03-18

"correct, fast, and effecient"

Share YourCableStore.com's store rating

YourCableStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

YourCableStore.com is a merchant member
YourCableStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.