YourCableStore.com Reviews - yourcablestore.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 261 reviews

YourCableStore.com is a merchant member
YourCableStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

"Very satisfied and impressed! I ordered online at an excellent price, you shipped it free, and I received the shipment in three days! You are to be commended and will be recommended! Mahalo and aloha!"

"Great product, good price, quick receipt and best of all no shipping charges. Thank you"

"My order was quick and easy. The product came within 3 days. My grandson and I were very happy with this website."

"GREAT SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Couldn't find the item I wanted anywhere else, I placed my order on line and it arrived within just a few days. Quick, prompt, exactly what I ordered. "

"The cable was exactly as described, which was exactly what I needed and had a difficult time finding. The price was right and it arrived four days after I ordered it. I would not hesitate to order from "Your Cable Store" in the future."

"Terrific service - very responsive and helpful email correspondence from Edward Ramirez in Customer Service dept. Thank you!"

Tin_Man's Avatar
Nebraska, USA

"My order was filled promptly and correctly. The product I selected was exactly as pictured on the site and I received a coupon for my next purchase. The coupon does not expire until November, so there's no pressure to hurry up and use it or lose it.
All in all a very favorable shopping experience. It all started with Google and I needed a merchant who accepted Paypal. I will be back for my future cabling needs:-)

"Cable arrived promptly, works just fine."

"Order arrived earlier than expected. I had to return an item because I made an error in the type of cable I needed. YourCableStore sent me an RMA immediately and paid for shipping it back! I will always go to YourCableStore first for my future parts needs. I highly recommend this store. They deserve 6 stars!!! "

"my order was delivered in a couple of days with no shipping charges.
a quality cable definately worth the price.

"Received the cable as described quickly. "

"Ordering was easy and delivery was prompt."

"I am grateful for YourCableStore.com. I easily found the cables I needed on the company's website and learned some tips during my search. The cables I ordered were quite inexpensive and arrived sooner than I expected. I already recommended your website to my brother who has greater need for your products than I do. The purchase of the cables I needed truly could not have been easier. Thank you much YourCableStore.com. And thanks for the 25% off coupon that arrived with my order!"

"Fast shipping and just the right parts needed"