York Photo Reviews - yorkphoto.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 5.00/10 2 reviews

York Photo is not a merchant member
York Photo does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"WELL I HAD HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT, SUPER RUDE AND ANOYED AND LAZY. I WORK IN CUSTOMER SERVICE AND I WAS SO STUNNED BY THE LACK OF PROFESSIONALISM IN THE REPS. COULD NOT BELIEVE HOW PEOPLE LIKE THAT COULD BE HIRE AND STILL WORKING. MY ISSUE IS NOT WITH MY PROBLEM NOT BEING RESOLVED IM OK WITH THAT. BUT I WILL NEVER ORDER WITH THIS COMPANY BECASUE OF THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS AND THE WAY THEY TALK TO YOU. HORRIBLE. IF I WOULDVE BEEN TREATED NICELY DIFFERENT STORY."

modified review This review was modified by Imani0420 on May 30 2013 02:07:50 PM

"York Photo has exceeded my expectations. They provided the best prices out of any printing service I found and had reasonable shipping. I got my pictures in 6 days from the time of ordering to arrival at my doorstep. The quality is superb. They look better than many film exposures and even low resolution photos look much better than on the computer. I would buy from them again!"