Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

"York Photo is crap for military families. I placed a fathers day order in May that never got to us. I paid for it again to go directly to my husbands ship (since he is deployed) and after asking for an update yet again they said there was a problem with the order and they would credit my account. This is all being handled a MONTH after the order had originally been placed. So I was patient and gave them another chance and ordered 6 items for my husband for our anniversary, again to be sent to him on his deployment. Out of those, 5 of those items were split up between 3 separate UPS packages and the last one was sent via USPS and they cannot update me a tracking info for the last item. I am seriously disappointed and upset and will not be using them again. We have to have everything mailed to us since we live in Japan and I have never ever had an issue with any other company where as York Photo has failed us multiple times and ruined fathers day and our anniversary!"

"I ordered photos and for some reason it made each photo a quality of 2. I noticed AFTER I submitted the order. I called right after and the lady took my order number and said it would be canceled. Wrong! Not only did it process thru my bank I did not receive an email or any correspondence letting me know that it WAS canceled. So they took my money and was NOT going to let me know. I only found out because I called today again to check on my order assuming since it went thru my bank that it did not get canceled. I spoke with someone knowledgeable and she assured me I would be credited. We will see. No more York Photo for me. "

modified review This review was modified by peacockplunder on July 11 2014 09:30:14 AM

"where do i start, ok well i ordered my prints to get here next day they got here 2 days later. No offer in reimbursement for shipping. I got my pictures and found out 9 pictures were missing. When i went back to look one by one i realized they messed up the order. They printed out an extra of another kind i had only ordered 2 of, so that left me with 10 missing in total. They sent me a coupon gift card to cover 9 pictures plus next day shipping on them, this just makes me upset that i had to wait this long to not only get a response but then notice they actually had messed up on the order more than i had originally thought. Never again. If that wasn't enough some pictures came out lighter in color and poorer quality then others even though it was the same exact print, it's like 1 out of 3 came out good. "

modified review This review was modified by cel524 on June 02 2014 03:25:19 PM

"WELL I HAD HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT, SUPER RUDE AND ANOYED AND LAZY. I WORK IN CUSTOMER SERVICE AND I WAS SO STUNNED BY THE LACK OF PROFESSIONALISM IN THE REPS. COULD NOT BELIEVE HOW PEOPLE LIKE THAT COULD BE HIRE AND STILL WORKING. MY ISSUE IS NOT WITH MY PROBLEM NOT BEING RESOLVED IM OK WITH THAT. BUT I WILL NEVER ORDER WITH THIS COMPANY BECASUE OF THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS AND THE WAY THEY TALK TO YOU. HORRIBLE. IF I WOULDVE BEEN TREATED NICELY DIFFERENT STORY."

modified review This review was modified by Imani0420 on May 30 2013 02:07:50 PM

"York Photo has exceeded my expectations. They provided the best prices out of any printing service I found and had reasonable shipping. I got my pictures in 6 days from the time of ordering to arrival at my doorstep. The quality is superb. They look better than many film exposures and even low resolution photos look much better than on the computer. I would buy from them again!"

York Photo is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

York Photo is not a merchant member
York Photo does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!