"This merchant has good prices for toys. They let you know promptly by email of an estimated delivery date and when the product is shipped. Order time to delivery is timely."

"I will NEVER order anything from YoYo.com EVER. I placed an order for my son's power wheel Dune Racer on April 19th. I went to investigate why I haven't received the item and it says delivered. I call customer service and they have no clue where it was delivered to. I am a mad mom with a little boy wishing for his racer. Never again. BUYERS BEWARE 2 DAYS FOR SHIPPING. That would be a negative."

"Awesome customer service. I had a product break that i bought from them and they actually replaced it with a better product. Super simple didn't even have to go through the manufacturer."

"Umm... sorry kids, Santa decided to skip our house this year. There won't be any gifts under the tree because mom made a huge mistake and ordered from Yoyo.com." Yup - that order was placed on December 19, got two-day shipping, and all Yoyo.com could deliver was empty promises and lies. So, yoyo.com, what do I tell the kids?

"You were all on the naughty list?"
"Santa isn't real, but yoyo.com is and mom found out the hard way that they lie to their customers and don't deliver?"

Seriously blows, right?
I placed my order December 19, Yoyo.com promised two day shipping, said they had everything in stock, and even followed up with an email that same night stating that the order had already shipped and would be on my doorstep December 22. Wihoo!
Yeah - it's December 23 now and my kids' gifts won't be here until December 26 - some as late as December 28. Yoyo.com didn't ship the order when they said they did - they didn't even have some things in stock! And they did not use two day shipping - this is ground shipping from the other side of the country... it would take a black hole along the way to get here in two days. This company is certainly not practicing google's creed of "do no evil".
Yoyo.com is claiming that there are issues with the carrier (FedEx), while FedEx is claiming that everything is scheduled for an on time arrival of 12/26 and 12/28 - um, that would be a delayed arrival unless yoyo.com didn't really give me 2 day shipping.... ahhhh... guess we know who's really to blame here. FedEx is on time and delivering according to the schedule Yoyo.com asked for, which is not the same one Yoyo.com promised me. Thanks asshats. You can have the gifts back.

modified review This review was modified by bethhogan on December 23 2012 06:47:08 PM

1800-Shopping's Avatar
California

"YoYo is the best website for toys! I ordered some LEGO's and got FREE 2 Day Shipping. Arrived super fast. Unbelievable! Will DEFINITELY order here again!!!!"

"Ordered some Legos and it came SUPER fast. There was a small problem with a couple pieces missing but they fixed it with the speed of light. Unbelievable customer service!

Will definitely order from again!!!

"Blazing fast customer service. Good prices, and great shipping deals. This site is top notch. I had a problem with one of my promo codes and had it resolved within the hour. As for my order, the items are somewhat under MSRP, and have free 2 day shipping!"

"Excellent site and great customer service on the phone. I had issues with my order and called them up while sitting on it. They fixed the issue and allowed me to place the order while I was still on the phone. What a quick fix!

Shipping was very fast for one item and okay for another one. I'm also under the impression that they take customer feedback very seriously. I noted that they were lacking expansions for the games I had purchased and a few weeks after that, they added new listings for those very items (although it's currently unavailable for shipping).

I'm definitely gonna come back for those expansions.
All in all, great site with great prices and quick shipping.

modified review This review was modified by jltaser on April 26 2012 10:09:35 AM

noodle192000's Avatar
Dallas, TX

"Shipping was fast and they had some of the cutest items for Baby! This is an excellent site but, since it is affiliated with Soap.com, I expected nothing less. I will do business with them again!"

"Incredible customer service, this is the way shopping should be! Applied a intro coupon to my account and was wonderful to work with. AND the ship cost is worth it they almost always ship same day- HIGHLY recommended!!"

YoYo.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

YoYo.com is not a merchant member
YoYo.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!