Stores > YesStyle

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.11/10 8.11/10
Voice your opinion! Review YesStyle by clicking a star below.

Great Site!

"I have been shopping at yesstyle for a while, and their service always blows me away. My shipment comes in a timely manner, and they have many coupon offers and promotions going on."

An Amazing Site!!!

"A fantastic store with just about anything. It has some of the coolest items out there for unbelievably great prices. YesStyle offers so many high-quality products and a very enjoyable shopping experience."

Love it

"They have a wide variety of brands and products at good prices and free daily gifts with any purchase. I never had a problem with the quality of the products or the shipping. I fully recommend it."

Balling on a budget!

"The prices for such chic looks are unmatched."

Qualiy/price

"You can really find good products on this site. But it really depends on what you choose and the price. The quality of the clothing is medium i would say. "

my go-to store

"Amazing selection of items and good customer service too!"

awesome stuff

"I enjoyed the shopping experience from yesstyle. I always find good stuff with good price. The clothing on this website is on the fashion trend. "

Useful and accessible!

"This is a very nice website to buy asian products; the prices are good in relation with the quality of the products, system is efficient, orders don't take too long to arrive and they constantly have discounts! Love it"

MY FAVORITE

"YesStyle is amazing if you love more Asian style products. I'm Chinese and clothing in America usually don't fit me very well, but YesStyle carries clothing that fits me amazingly. I'm 5"1, 96 lbs, thin waist, and wider hips which makes it extremely hard to find clothing in America. I do urge everyone to read the reviews on the product before buying. Some clothes are absolutely amazing quality and some are horrible. Also keep in mind that sizing is different. Shipping can take a while depending on the item as well. Other than that YesStyle is my go. "

Awesome

"I bought some chlothes and the materials are really really good in my opinion. The ship does not take too much to arrive, (more or less 2-3 weeks if you choose standard shipping) and everything was rigth. I highly recommend this website if you want to buy asian staff."

Easy, good and awesome

"I love the facility the web gives you to save items and also to have them on cart for a lot of time (really like that last thing because I'm very indecisive and that helps me a lot to make the right purchase). I really thank the big photos and the video tutorials. Also in this shop I find so many things I can't find in other web-shops or stores in my town. I always find what I'm looking for!"

Great!!amazing

"I love shopping on Yesstyle. They always have reasonable prices for their items,a range of amazing sales, daily free items (with purchases) and over the top of that, there's member benefits (extra 3% off as bronze member,etc). There's truthful customer reviews on item's purchased which gives potential customers a good idea on what to expect so with reviews, you wont get given something completely unexpected without knowledge which is great! Yesstyle overall is just great.amazing."

2017-10-20

The outfits are wonderful, but you should be careful

"The first time i ordered off of Yesstyle, i wasn't 100% satisfied with all of my purchases since a few of the outfits just look bad on me haha. You have to be really careful with buying clothes online in general, not just on Yesstyle. Obviously i received clothes with bad quality but it's most likely because i didn't read the reviews. Overall, most of the items were in good shape! Can't wait to receive my second set of items!"

Love shopping here

"I always buy clothes and makeup brands from this website. They have everything that I used to buy in Korea and the prices are always reasonable"

Excellent

"Good experience with YESSTYLE. Great clothes "

Share YesStyle's store rating

YesStyle is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

YesStyle is not a merchant member
YesStyle does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!