Stores > YesStyle

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.12/10 8.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
Voice your opinion! Review YesStyle by clicking a star below.
2017-08-16

Trusted Retailer!

"Purchased from this website twice, first order was long awaited due to different products brand collection from different retailers. Variety of products sell which gives customers a lot of choices. Some products are highly recognised. Orders were managed efficiently as well as customer service (fast email reply) when I sent an inquiry before. "

Good find

"Really good product and quality, specially for the price"

Lots of cute options

"Been purchasing from yesstyle from the past year or so. They have really cute items, although some of them can be quite pricey. They do have a wide variety though."

Meh

"It's hard to tell whether the products will be worth your money or not, check it if has reviews and becareful of what you purchase because refunding is a pain."

Yay!

"Great pricing for great styles. So excited. But had a hard time going through so many options "

It's great! But...

"It's an amazing website but I wish there was an app and more oversized sweaters for men!"

Easy

"The site is full of interesting items.
The whole ordering process is super easy and quick.

first buy

"good website with alot of different items & it's cheap too

Easy,Interactive and Trustable

"I personally am a first timer in buying from YesStyle myself. But, i have heard so mucg great reviews from web and friends around me. The app which i discovered first, was really easy for me to navigate through, as a first timer i feel thats a plus point. Since many customers would want an easy shopping app where its interactive and eye catching from the seller's pictures of the product and the description. Theres also a lot of discounted goods to pick and try. Personally it was a blast going through shopping in the web and app , would love to see the good quality of the items i'm purchasing"

quite handy

"ease of use for the app, and smooth navigation for the website"

Great website!!

"I've bought tonnes of items off of YesStyle, and I love it! A great place to find asian styled clothing and a variety of other things!"

Super!

"I am really happy to share my good thoughts about this shop. First time I found this website I was pretty skeptic. Usually such kind of website shops tries to sell things for a small price but quality of the sold items doesn't meet the reality. To my surprise, all products I ordered I got in really good quality. Never got a thing which doesn't fit the shown image. What is more, the delivery time isn't that long. I never had to wait longer than the shipping time is told. For my desires, I am glad to fins such shop which had variety offers of Korean brand cosmetic and products. Of course there are tons of other countries products too. So if you are searching for good quality and good price products/clothing/house accessories, etc. you should try this website for sure. You will be surprised in a good way."

2017-08-14

Fast shipping and excellent customer care!

"I've only ordered a couple of times from YesStyle but never have they disappointed me. They mail you about cancellations, order dispatching, and even coupons to compensate if anything goes wrong with your purchase. My purchase arrived sooner than expected too! Very Satisfied!!"

Great quality

"Cheap and have a amazing quality"

Cute and Fashionable, Wait for Sales

"YesStyle has very cute clothes, the reviews are helpful to figure out whether you would fit the selected style or not. One problem I have encountered is the clothing coming out different as the picture shows and customer service can be a bit of a hassle. The sales are to die for, though I'm not sure if they jacked up the price to make it seems like "it's a big cut and how can you miss out". Ultimately, the sale items are cute and worth for its price."

Share YesStyle's store rating

YesStyle is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

YesStyle is not a merchant member
YesStyle does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!