Stores > YesStyle

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
Voice your opinion! Review YesStyle by clicking a star below.
2017-10-19

good shop for fashion inspo

"it's a good and quick service and for those who like dressing in Asian street style definitely for it."

2017-10-19

Still looking for a better online site than this, but there's none!

"I've been buying from YesStyle for years now, and any purchase has been the best. Best quality, best accuracy on sizes and product descriptions, a lot of excellent promotions and discounts offers. Even the express shipping metods is one of the best and surely one of the most affordable around. The only complain I have is the reset of the mempership grade every year, I'd like at least it would be a little bit easier to gain more points for gain higher membership level. But even like this is absolutely the best shopping site I ever bought."

Convenient experience

"It is easy to search for items that I'm looking out for and the bookmarking function makes it even easier. There is a wide range of products on the site and it is very convenient to get everything from the same site."

Indescribable experience

"I have ordered 3 times from this website already. The parcel came very quickly and everything was all in one piece. Perfect! I will always buy things on YesStyle!"

Great Website.

"I love this website.Cute items in affordable prices "

2017-10-18

"very nice style, but qulity need to be improve. I just wear a new shoe for few days, heel already need to be fixed."

2017-10-18

Excellent products - need more warning about import duty payable

"Shopping experience through the website is pretty good and at such affordable prices and good quality products. But unfortunately i got caught out by import tax and had to pay quite a hefty amount when i collected my parcel - more information and awareness about this should be made available at the outset. Specially as a .co.uk website implies that company is uk based."

2017-10-18

Recommended - but do pay attention to reviews. They are helpful with purchase decisions. Happy shopping!

"Some mishaps purchase but so far so good. "

Better than I expected

"Clothes were better than expected. I bought clothes from other websites which sent clothes that do not appear like the photos. However, the clothes from this site was similar to the photos. Overall, I'm satisfied that I purchased from yes style and have already purchased a 2nd time."

Cute clothes

"The clothes have the same measurements as the ones that have arrived. They fit comfortably and the material is really good. But be aware to check the product you are buying to see if it is see through or not before purchasing. Some white clothes tend to be see through. Overall, Yesstyle provides a very unique and fashionable statement for clothes which makes it easier for all of us petite girls to fit in. It's hard finding clothes in the US when you are super small. Yesstyle has almost all types of tops and pants to fit petite people as well as people of varying sizes.

Excellent

"I was able to get the clothes that I have wanted for a long time, and this site was able to give me everything I needed. "

Nice products

"Excellent selection. I'm looking forward to receiving my order."

Amazing service!

"Really quick shipping and great products :)"

GREAT SELECTION OF K BEAUTY PRODUCTS

"Never had any issues with the site. Everything arrived safely. Great selection of k beauty. I like their price shops and sales. Prices are comparable to prices in seoul.

Amazing!

"Lots of choices to pick from and the quality is great"

Share YesStyle's store rating

YesStyle is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

YesStyle is not a merchant member
YesStyle does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!