"This a VERY shady operation. I ordered a Nikon P100 and they charged my credit card for $70 more than what the price of the camera was. I called and threaten to report them to my Credit card company and return the merchandise. They finally agreed to credit me the difference but they were rude and not professional at all. I WOULD NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM EVER AGAIN!!!!! "

"I am a little suspicious about this reseller. I did receive a confirmation call after placing my order online, and I was told I need to pay extra for the projector lamp. The lamp normally comes with the projector for all other vendors, by adding this extra cost their price is well above what other vendors can offer on the internet. Then I had to call again to request shipment tracking # emailed to me. When I called, the same person picked up the call, and I over-heard baby crying at the background. He did sent me the shipment tracking#, but it didn't work on the UPS package tracking site... I am guessing this is a home-based reseller. If anything goes wrong, you won't be able to trace them down.... Be careful while placing your order with them!"

"shady operation. i ordered a nikon coolpix p100 and opted to send a check. i called the 866# on the web site to confirm where to send the check to and the person who picked up the phone had me send it to a totally different address than was noted on the website. at that time, i confirmed that the phone number that i called was the same one on the web site because the person that picked up said that i could send it to either one of the addresses and they would get it. i sent the check and waited 2 mos. no camera. no check returned. i checked the status of my order on the web site. no order. i called the 866# and was told that i sent it to the wrong address, but they would honor the original order. the check had not been cashed so i stopped payment. $30.00 cost and the camera price was $289.99. the Sales rep told me to send the check to the main st address in Stamford, CT as noted on the web site. I got the envelope back. "return to sender, insufficient address, unable to forward". do not use this company. there is something really wrong with this operation."

"The worst experience ever. I ordered a Canon DSLR for the price listed on the website (which was at a discount compared to other websites). After a few days of no response, I called to find out the camera will arrive at their store late at which point they would overnight it to me - an acceptable solution I thought. I then received an email that the camera is backordered 6 to 8 weeks. When I spoke with YesMicro, both the sales assistant and her manager were very rude and weren't even slightly apologetic about this. The manager shamelessly offered me a refurbished camera for the same price!! Absolutely ridiculous. I see online right now that the camera is 'available' and they have raised the price. So the issue was not non-availability but just that they did not want to honor the price listed on their website. Please stay away from this website. I am sure when the times were good they would have provided quality service and products. But definitely not now. Consider yourself warned."

"wow it came already! i love this store sending all my friends. "

"Just received my camera i had a great experience with yesmicro.com i will definitely recommend them to everyone i know. A++ Service"

"very smooth process. I received my order very wuickly. they had one of the best prices I would recommend this store."

modified review This review was modified by davec36 on October 29 2010 11:47:30 AM

"Fast service, Best prices. Ordered Friday evening, company shipped Monday. Unfortunately item was delayed in shipping but that was a problem with FedEx and YesMicro had no control over that. Yesmicro sent tracking number with link within 24 hrs of shipping the package. However, after that everything was controlled by FedEx so can't rate Yesmicro beyond that. With FedEx there were no tracking updates from 2/28 to 8/8. The FedEx phone rep only suggested the truck may have broken down and to wait for 10 business days before filing a complaint. Don't know if this is common for FedEx. Unable to reach company by phone - kept getting recording they were closed, but they answered my email the same day and were very helpful. Will definitely check this company for my next purchase."

modified review This review was modified by cll on March 12 2006 09:24:31 AM

"The best costumer service I ever experienced and best price too. Will definetly buy from this e commerce again."

modified review This review was modified by GigiS on January 09 2006 01:05:51 PM

"I purchased Palm XT from this store. Excellent price, friendly, fast communications via email with status and tracking information. Received my order in time and expected condition. Very satisfied."

"excellent prices, very fast shipping, would recommend to anyone."

"Great Service.
Ordered a laptop on sunday night, and received a confirmation call on monday, also shipped on monday! Very quick processing and item received brand new as promised.

Missouri

"I was refereed to the YesMicro site from a popular Tech forum as a good place to buy the Neo-Flex LCD Arm at a reasonable price. I was skeptical at first as I am with all my 1st time online buying from new to me retailers, but I am 100% satisfied with my experience. I purchased my arms (I bought 2 for my dual LCD setup) on 6-22-2005. Soon after I placed my order, I received a confirmation email of my order. The order shipped late afternoon the next day and I was emailed a notice that it was shipped and was supplied a tracking number via FedEx. Very smooth and easy experience with YesMicro. The product arrived in on box, with both boxes packed inside. The product was everything I could ever want in an LCD arm. I had experiences with work with several arms, so I had an idea of what I was expecting. What set this arm from the others to me was the variable mounting options. Most arms only leave you an option to clamp the desk. This usually means moving everything out of the way and off the desk so you can move the desk out to attached the clamp. This would have been a pain for me being as I have a rather large corner home office unit with an attached hutch. To my delight the mounting clamp can come apart with ease and you can slip the arm into place then reattach the clamp from below to tighten it down. That was how I mounted my 1st arm. The second arm I used the second mounting option using the grommet mounting. Grommet mounting uses the power cord holes found on many of today's office ready desks. To use this option, you simply detach a few pieces of the clamp and replace them with the supplied parts. Then it's just a matter of placing the arm in position (have someone hold it in place) then attach the mounting plate from below the desk. I then attached my screens, but I bet it would have been easier to attach them before I mounted the arms. Just make sure you have someone there to help hold them while you are attaching the arms from below. These arms are really stiff and seem to support my 20" dell monitors just fine. There is a locking button near the joint section from the extension arm to the main swing arm. This takes both hands, one to support the monitor and the other to depress the button and move the arm into the position you would like. The arms are stiff, but that's a good thing. You don't want these things to be wobbling around the desk on their own. Perhaps with time they will loosen up. If or when that happens, there are adjustment screws that you can re-tighten up. One last comment I would like to make is about the size of these arms. I for one am very surprised of how small these things are, but how heavy duty they feel. Most arms I've been exposed to in the past are rather big and bulky. These arms are slim and very nice to look at in the silver finish.
I highly recommend A: purchasing from YesMicro, and B: purchasing the Neo-Flex LCD Arm.

modified review This review was modified by Pringals on July 03 2005 07:50:05 PM

"Excellent products at very low prices. I ordered two great computer keyboards each of them in their own manufacturer's box included in a large box and I only paid $4.94 for the S&H!

I'm very satisfied with their products and services and I will buy from them again. Highly Recommended!

"just ordered 2 days ago and here it is, super fast shipping from CO to CA fedex ground, haven't tried this psu out yet but upon opening the box it sure smelled new. I have found a replacement for newegg.com, nothing wrong with newegg but their prices have certainly gone up in the past 6 months. I'll still order from newegg but now I have another great online vendor to buy from and at great prices!

oh by the way, the website navigation was very difficult to me.

modified review This review was modified by fasttoon on May 14 2005 09:09:02 PM

YesMicro is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

YesMicro is not a merchant member
YesMicro does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!