Stores > YesAsia

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

Great Store and Experience

"I have been using Yesasia for about 5 years, and the experience is great, fast shipping, nices prices, great service in general, the only time i receive a wrong item, they have a fast solution and i received my items. highly recommended."

Very Satisfied!

"My friend recommended this site and I'm truly thankful to her. Ordered once and the transaction went well. Hope it'll be just like that the second time around. Thank you and excited a lot for my order."

Shoppers' Delight!

"I shop with YesAsia on a regular basis; They're fast and always have what I want!"

This review was modified by saipurl on October 13 2016 02:57:41 AM

Great site

"I've made several purchases through this website and I've always been satisfied. Try them out."

Supports my K-pop addiction

"This is my first time ordering from YesAsia, but the process was smooth, and all my friends recommended it. I like the fact they have free shipping if your willing to wait, now I just gotta wait for my new albums super excited!!!"

Consistent Quality Service

"Prices can be higher than other sites (not always), but the free shipping on larger orders helps a lot. Payment processing is quick and easy. I have been buying with YesAsia on and off for over a year now and shipments have always arrived well packaged and in excellent condition. Have had no issues with any products purchased through YesAsia. Definitely would recommend."

This review was modified by kyulove on September 27 2016 10:42:38 PM

Always a Great Experience!!!

" I have always had a great experience shopping at yes Asia. I would suggest it towards other people the only thing I do wish that would happen would be to have a better filter system when looking things up. But overall I have always had a great time I find what I want and I can just keep on going. "

"Had a hard time trying to find it, wanted the JP version and not only is it decently priced, it is free shipping and tax. Amazing. Thank you YesAsia!"

Great website!!

"You can find everything anime/Manga and it's cheaper than amazon!!! Plus they have coupon codes, just Google it!!! Thank you!! I was looking forever for the soundtrack of "Michiko to Hatchin" chapter 1 and chapter 2, cheaper than any other website.. too bad they don't have the chapter 1 thou, but overall great experience!"

This review was modified by ccimionatto on August 28 2016 09:24:20 AM

limited edition for big bang 10

"secure limited edition photobook"

Great experience

"Great experience of purchasing books, mangas and japanese magazines here."

Best supplier of Korean films

"I m Australian and I have bought many titles Korean film titles from YesAsia since 2014. They are 100% reliable and have responded to all online queries in 24hrs. For DVDs and music that cant be streamed they are the best in the world for Asian content. "

My trusted seller for over 3 years now!

"I have been ordering from YesAsia since 2013-ish and I am pretty satisfied with the services, especially now that they have changed the courier for my country (I hope they keep it that way, teehee!). Prices are reasonable and they pack the order with care - I may have a ton of bubble wraps already. Haha. Will keep ordering from YesAsia! "

Literally Bae

"They always have everything I want to order at great prices and everything is delivered quickly and in great condition!"

Best for jpop

"Since 2014, I have purchased j-pop CDs from YesAsia (YA) multiple times, total expense well exceeding 500 USD. In my experience, YA is a reliable seller with pretty good selection of popular Japanese music. For this, it is my preferred supplier when it comes to generic/ popular Jpop. For more uncommon titles and artists, I'd recommend a different supplier, though.

The price level of YA is very affordable, and their free shipping for orders over 39 USD is a deal-sealer for me. Although they operate in HK, I have experienced no major problems with their supply/ availability so far. Of course, those "first press limited edition" products suffer from occasional shortages and delays.

Their standard shipping seems to originate from Singapore, and takes some 2-3 weeks to arrive in Finland. The declared customs value of a shipping unit seems good to me, if you know what I mean. They also have expedited shipping available, but I have no experience of that so far.

In summary, I highly recommend YesAsia for your general Jpop CD needs.

This review was modified by kingi89 on July 23 2016 08:20:27 AM

Share YesAsia's store rating

YesAsia is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

YesAsia is not a merchant member
YesAsia does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!