Stores > YesAsia

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2016-04-15

Best place to buy your asian pop products!

"YesAsia has been my favourite place to shop for Asian goods like figures, CDs and movies ever since I first heard of it. The prices are fair, the shipping is good, the quality of their items is fantastic. :)

I recommend YesAsia to anyone who have any interest in Asian pop culture!

This review was modified by RoraRaptor on April 15 2016 12:38:42 PM

2016-04-12

Stress free shopping

"YesAsia has always been my go-to place when shopping for Kpop albums and merchandise. Their prices are reasonable considering they offer free international shipping. I was also able to get a couple of discount coupons from my previous purchases which I think is so nice of them. What I really like about YesAsia is that my parcels arrive at my doorstep which is very convenient. Also, items are packed securely to prevent any damage during shipping.

Overall, I'm more than satisfied with YesAsia's products and services. I'm looking forward many more transactions in the future.

2016-04-11

A good place to shop!

"I have made three orders for YesAsia and have always received the goods in time and in proper condition. There is a wide variety of products available and the prices are mostly very reasonable too. The free shipping is slow, but it is already stated as you make the order on the site. Paying is made easy with Paypal."

This review was modified by dddyytt on April 11 2016 03:46:53 PM

2016-04-08

For everyone who LOVES Asian movies

"As a long-time Australian customer I rely on YesAsia to provide me with titles that are either unavailable elsewhere or that would cost me double what YesAsia sells them for. I can recommend them highly to anyone who loves Asian movies as much as I do!"

2016-04-05

Perfecto

"Llevo mas de un año comprando en Yesasia y mi experiencia no puede ser mejor. Encuentras de todo, los precios estan muy bien, no hay gastos de envio al llegar a determinada cantidad y el envio es rapido (15 días maximo). 100% seguro y recomendada"

This review was modified by Virgiolet on April 05 2016 10:18:51 AM

2016-03-27

Pretty good, but takes a LONG time to ship things out...

"Been using this site for years, I like this site a lot, got no problems with it expect that it takes toooo long for them to ship things out and also cannot edit or change order when you made a mistake (even though I requested a change RIGHT AFTER I placed the order, not a day later, not a week later, not even an hour later, not even 5 minutes later, but RIGHT AFTER and yet they say they cannot make a change?! WHAT?! Well I managed to get it through but took a lot of effort. Besides those 2 problems, everything else is great. "

This review was modified by Miene on March 27 2016 07:29:12 PM

2016-03-22

LOVE YOU

"I LOVE YOU! YOU'RE GREAT! KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING!"

This review was modified by ellapostrophe on March 22 2016 02:23:47 PM

2016-03-21

Moist Buns

"Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down.
Never gonna run around and desert you.
Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye.
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.

This review was modified by MoistBuns on March 21 2016 08:54:14 PM

2016-03-20

Best online shopping experience so far

"I bought from Yesasia.com since 2011, it never makes any mistake (so far, please keep your best work). And what I like is, they choose variant couriers for the "free shipping" to my country in this few years, all of them are very good. Only 1 or 2 couriers are a bit slow, after I submit my opinion, it is improved.

This review was modified by tanjt on March 20 2016 06:41:39 AM

2016-03-16

Excellent vendor

"Hi, thank you Yesasia.com for always send my orders on time.
I don't have any problem with Yesasia.. for me it's an excellent vendor.

Just I would like more stuff about CNBLUE! ^^

Regards!!

This review was modified by AnnaBoice84 on March 16 2016 02:09:32 PM

niina_rox's Avatar

Australia
2016-03-14

great..

"I've never had a problem buying from YesAsia, I have ordered from 3 times. And each time each package arrived exactly a week later. Definitely one satisfied customer :).."

This review was modified by niina_rox on March 14 2016 11:06:07 PM

2016-01-09

"basically, yesasia f*cked me over twice. the first time i ordered from them was the first time i was ever ordering kpop merchandise online so before i did so i looked up reviews on them. though i saw many people dissatisfied with them, apparently i was too naive to believe that i would experience as much dissatisfaction. however, after pre-ordering two things and a couple of in-stock items i was completely wrong. upon ordering, i saw that there was a statement on the bottom saying that they didn't charge until the order was actually shipped, however i was charged the INSTANT i placed the order. moreover, i didn't realize the split shipment option. apparently for me, it "didn't load." and i couldn't choose it which meant that i had to wait for everything all together until the pre-orders were set to be delivered. keep in mind i ordered everything on october 9th and the estimated date of shipment was november 4th-8th. while i waited a bit until the 8th i still didn't get the confirmation email of shipment but i did receive an email saying my order wouldn't be shipped between november 4th-8th but instead around the first of december...... i was so butthurt. usually i'm patient with these things but being charged on the dot and having to wait a month, plus another month on that, is seriously upsetting. so i emailed them about my dissatisfaction. buuuut of course, one of their many complaints is their costumer service, which i am just a HUGE fan of. their reply to me was basically, "no you have to accept this sorry not sorry thanks for the money." that's not legit but that's what it felt like they were saying. they offered an $8 fee to split the shipment but it was already too late so i denied. however a few days later, around november 14th, i got the confirmation shipment of my order. like. what??? ok. i didn't complain. until i noticed that they charged me AGAIN after i got the email. i had no words. it's like they pushed me down the stairs and i was finally given help but then they just pushed me harder down the rest of the steps lol. anyways, after that experience my card got refunded the money after a month, which i thankful for. but still that doesn't make up for everything.... they clearly stated i wouldn't be charged instantly. moreover, after the incident i received my order about 14 days later. everything was well packed so i didn't mind the packaging, but the fact that i had to go through all that for this package. siiiiigh. you'd think i wouldn't give them a second chance... but i did ://... mostly because they were the only site with the stuff i wanted left so i thought if i were smarter this time i'd avoid any more problems. ///wrong. though i chose split shipment the second time and everything went smoothly, THEY STILL CHARGED ME TWICE. once on the dot, the second when they sent the confirmation emails. honestly. i thought they'd recognize my card after the first time's confirmation but i was wrong. i'm still waiting for 3 albums too and it's been around a month. so yeah. those were my experiences. though their packaging is well, everything else isn't. yeah their free shipment for orders over $39usd is cool too, but it's not worth it. after i get the rest of what i ordered, i'm never ordering from them again. "

This review was modified by chanyeols on January 09 2016 10:11:58 PM

2015-12-08

"DO NOT ORDER FROM YESASIA UNLESS YOU WANT TO CHANCE DISAPPOINTMENT!! After doing research and consulting with a few friends happy with the items they've ordered I decided to place an order through Yesasia. I placed a Pre-Order for an album. Yesasia showed the item was available for order and so the order was placed. The promptly took payment from my pay pal account within a day or so of the transaction. A week later I receive an e-mail informing me the item I had pre-ordered was not in stock which defeats the purpose of pre-ordering anything! I was instructed by an automatic e-mail of my only two options, which were to wait five days before the system would automatically cancel the order, or to remove the item all together. I decided I needed to get to the bottom of this. Don't be fooled. They attempt to address all issues through their automated e-mail system, but there is a 1866 number you can find if you want to talk to a real person. The 1866 number is tied to a call center in the Hong Kong time zone, so make sure to have your world clock app ready. After contacting a real person and asking how can a pre-order item be "out of stock" I was told that they only get limited quantities on a first-come, first-serve basis. So they basically knew they would only have access to a limited few, and instead of removing the availability of the item once all quantities were accounted for, they chose not to do so. Not only that they charged people knowing they wouldn't be able to fulfill the order. Which if you ask me borders on fraud! Shady business practices and horrible customer service. Do not waste your time and money like I did."

This review was modified by keta8604 on December 08 2015 06:00:50 PM

2015-04-20

"Um so this is my first and only experience with Yesasia....I preordered an album and poster because I have heard good things about Yesasia, so I decided to go through them and not other websites. The cd came prompt after it's release even on slow delivery--about 11 days, and most people said the posters came within the week after you receive the album. So I waited. However after the full month I emailed them because the tracking never updated and I had not seen my poster. They responded fast telling me to wait another week and if it didn't come, then I would get a reshipment. Well, it didn't come, so I sent another email. They issued me a refund, which I'm waiting to come through. They were really nice about it, so I was just disappointed, but I would be fine. However, I came back to find out it had suddenly arrived, but when I opened it, it was a gross mop thing??? like WTF!!! And this was the sudden poster and my tracking was suddenly updated too. That was so unexpected since my cd was fine and super well wrapped :/

**edit: refund came through! disappointed, but prompt and good customer service!

This review was modified by cupcakekitty07 on April 21 2015 10:58:03 AM

2015-03-17

"I placed an order today on YesAsia and they overcharged my card and made charges I didn't authorize. I had to cancel my credit card. I'd avoid this seller."

This review was modified by TheBargainShopper on March 17 2015 07:32:27 PM

Share YesAsia's store rating

YesAsia is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

YesAsia is not a merchant member
YesAsia does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!