Stores > YesAsia

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
Voice your opinion! Review YesAsia by clicking a star below.
2017-09-15

i like you

"i like you and thank you very mush"

2017-09-14

Best Website to buy Asian Merchandise !

"It has been 4 years since I order from Yes Asia, I never got any problem. I'm really satisfied with this website and the price are often lower than other websites that sell kpop stuffs in my country. My orders were well sent and posters are always in a separate box.
I highly recommand this website to order !

2017-09-08

The best!

"I've been ordering from yesasia for 3+ years now and they always have what I want in stock. Never had any problems getting my shipments. Best place to order international albums from! Will continue ordering from this website! "

2017-09-01

Always Reliable!

"This is the first review I've written, but for good reason! I've honestly had nothing but great experiences with YesAsia when ordering K-Pop albums. My albums have always arrived in less than a week to Australia with free international shipping and are in perfect condition. If I preorder, albums are usually sent out the day after release and have never taken more than 4 days to arrive. They're always heavily bubble wrapped and tightly packed, without a scratch or dent. Posters are delivered in sturdy tubes and, again, are perfect :)

YesAsia are my go-to for both pre-orders and albums in general. Buying over $50USD in items to qualify for free shipping is barely a sacrifice when I'd have to pay nearly the same for shipping alone on any other website. YesAsia just gives me an excuse to stock up on more albums ;)

I wouldn't hesitate in ordering from YesAsia, and there's seriously no need to stress, with their great customer service and heaps of people recommending them to me before my first order from them. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about YesAsia, and I wouldn't hesitate to order from them if you're worried about reliability, item condition or shipping time!

2017-08-29

Perfect

"I ordered 5/6 times already and I was never disappointed. I love the fact that you can choose your album version & that shipping is free if your order is above 39$/€.
Never had any complaints.

2017-08-22

Customer support unresponsive

"Your website hung up my order and would not continue. Requested auto reply email and no assistance. Had to start over. Fix website or support it please"

2017-08-19

More expensive but guarantees posters

"Even though it is more expensive than other sites it always has posters even months after the album release which is great for people who have just started buying albums. Shipment is also very competitive and fast."

2017-08-18

Good

"I'm from Spain and many people told me yesasia is an expensive site where I shouldn't buy any album, but actually their prices are good and it provides us many things that other websites can't. If my order comes in a good way I'll buy here all albums ^^"

2017-08-15

Still as efficient as ever!

"I first used YesAsia when I was a high school student. Today I am here again to purchase some albums and I was surprised to see that YesAsia still provides efficient service as before despite offering a wide variety of products- after so many years, YesAsia has never changed! :) "

2017-08-04

First Purchase

"I have come across this site many times and have yet to purchase a product from their service. I was looking to purchase Girls Generations 10th Anniversary album for myself and the EXO The War for my sister. Now these albums come with many different version and as a fan I was hoping to purchase all if the expenses were not high. Looking at KpopMart it would have cost me £87.12 (incl. shipping). As a college student this is too much.

When looking at YesAsia they gave many offers like 25% 35% off, yes this does not seem a lot but it narrowed the final price. I hardly thought that the would be offering this for new albums let alone, the ones that have not been released yet. With further research I found that they offered 'bulk buying' options. What I mean by this is that there were options where it said ' Girls Generation Holiday Night version + All Night version + poster' or 'EXO The War - A ver +B ver + Private ver' for 35%.

This was a 'no brainer' for me as through the checkout process I also had free standard shipping. I am currently waiting for the delivery. Hopefully the products will arrive on time and is also well packaged to protect the items.

2017-08-01

Nice

"All my orders arrived soon than expected! Excellent service."

2017-07-24

Perfect

"Perfect experience. I got my CDs within 12 working days, which is very good considering I live in Ireland. They arrived in perfected condition.

Extremely good customer service too: YesAsia contacted my when none of their suppliers had a certain CD, and they offered to either search an extra 5 days for it, or just proceed without it. I went with the first option, and surely enough, after extra searching, they found a supplier to order it from. I was surprised by how great that service was.

I'll definitely be ordering stuff from here next time I need CDs.

2017-07-02

Simple experience

"It was pretty easy to get my order through and they had some pretty cool offers

2017-06-29

It's a good place to buy!

"I've been purchasing with YesAsia! since 2010 and no one offers the catalogue as completed as theirs. The only reason can't give the, 5 stars is they quit offering free shiping to my country."

2017-06-15

Site hasn't improved since 2008

"Surfing the site was really slow, search results barely show relevance and prices are way over-priced for majority of the items available in stores. However free international shipping still great."

Share YesAsia's store rating

YesAsia is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

YesAsia is not a merchant member
YesAsia does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!