Stores > YesAsia

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-09-01

Always a Great Experience!!!

" I have always had a great experience shopping at yes Asia. I would suggest it towards other people the only thing I do wish that would happen would be to have a better filter system when looking things up. But overall I have always had a great time I find what I want and I can just keep on going. "

2016-08-31

WITCHER 3 CENSORED YAY!!

"Had a hard time trying to find it, wanted the JP version and not only is it decently priced, it is free shipping and tax. Amazing. Thank you YesAsia!"

2016-08-28

Great website!!

"You can find everything anime/Manga and it's cheaper than amazon!!! Plus they have coupon codes, just Google it!!! Thank you!! I was looking forever for the soundtrack of "Michiko to Hatchin" chapter 1 and chapter 2, cheaper than any other website.. too bad they don't have the chapter 1 thou, but overall great experience!"

This review was modified by ccimionatto on August 28 2016 09:24:20 AM

2016-08-19

limited edition for big bang 10

"secure limited edition photobook"

2016-08-14

Great experience

"Great experience of purchasing books, mangas and japanese magazines here."

2016-08-05

Best supplier of Korean films

"I m Australian and I have bought many titles Korean film titles from YesAsia since 2014. They are 100% reliable and have responded to all online queries in 24hrs. For DVDs and music that cant be streamed they are the best in the world for Asian content. "

2016-08-04

My trusted seller for over 3 years now!

"I have been ordering from YesAsia since 2013-ish and I am pretty satisfied with the services, especially now that they have changed the courier for my country (I hope they keep it that way, teehee!). Prices are reasonable and they pack the order with care - I may have a ton of bubble wraps already. Haha. Will keep ordering from YesAsia! "

2016-08-02

Literally Bae

"They always have everything I want to order at great prices and everything is delivered quickly and in great condition!"

2016-07-23

Best for jpop

"Since 2014, I have purchased j-pop CDs from YesAsia (YA) multiple times, total expense well exceeding 500 USD. In my experience, YA is a reliable seller with pretty good selection of popular Japanese music. For this, it is my preferred supplier when it comes to generic/ popular Jpop. For more uncommon titles and artists, I'd recommend a different supplier, though.

The price level of YA is very affordable, and their free shipping for orders over 39 USD is a deal-sealer for me. Although they operate in HK, I have experienced no major problems with their supply/ availability so far. Of course, those "first press limited edition" products suffer from occasional shortages and delays.

Their standard shipping seems to originate from Singapore, and takes some 2-3 weeks to arrive in Finland. The declared customs value of a shipping unit seems good to me, if you know what I mean. They also have expedited shipping available, but I have no experience of that so far.

In summary, I highly recommend YesAsia for your general Jpop CD needs.

This review was modified by kingi89 on July 23 2016 08:20:27 AM

2016-07-12

Fast, affordable and easy to use

"I pre-order Korean albums from YesAsia. I have never had any problems. The ship quickly after the release date and the shipping is very affordable. Compared to buying/shipping directly from the artist's company I saved about $10 and I didn't have to try to translate anything.
Buying Korean Albums from YesAsia counts toward physical album sales on the Hanteo music charts.

This review was modified by Taneuni on July 12 2016 09:09:23 AM

2016-07-07

Excellent shopping experience

"I love to buy in YesAsia, the process was very fast and the page layout for doing it is really intuitive. I will buy again son :D"

This review was modified by JezzyE on July 07 2016 05:13:50 AM

2016-07-07

I've used YesAsia since 2012.

"I ordered my first thing from YesAsia back in 2012 and YesAsia is the only online buyer/seller of K-POP albums and merchandise that I use.

The only problem that I have with YesAsia is that their shipping to Sweden says that it will take 7 to 14 days, but it usually takes a month for the package with my stuff to arrive to my doorstep.

Often my albums come without any kinds of damage but the few times that it has happened it was so small that I didn't mind writing to customer support to get a replacement. However, the times where I was afraid that my package was lost in the mail around the world, they offered to send a new identical package.

Today was my 29th order from YesAsia, and it went as smooth as ever. I'll continue to only buy my albums from YesAsia since I really like the service and the company itself.

This review was modified by Iatric on July 07 2016 02:48:42 AM

2016-06-23

Almost Perfect

"My experience with YesAsia had been great overall. The only issue I have with pricing is that posters that come with albums for free in Korea will be sold for as much as $10 extra on here. I would understand if it was up to $5 or $6, but I think that anything after that is a bit too much. The shipping is fast, the only time it was ever slow was on my first order and I believe that was because of something outside of YesAsia's control. Everything arrives in perfect condition. I've only ever ran into one real issue with any of my packages, which I have to clear up later today. This is the only website I ever recommend buying kpop albums from to my friends because of how reliable it is and great it is. I've only used one other online kpop store before, and that was to buy separate posters that weren't on here. I hope to make many more purchases from here in the future."

This review was modified by hertfilia on June 23 2016 02:56:37 AM

2016-05-30

getting music I can't get anywhere else.

"This is the only place i can get my macross music. I'll keep come here to get it."

This review was modified by kaibrightwing on May 30 2016 08:36:18 PM

2016-05-26

I lost

"Ordered a specific item, told it would ship in 3 weeks. fine.
its shipped a week later and its the wrong item. which I already happen to have.

they email me and tell me the item I wanted, the item I ordered and paid for isn't in stock.
they don't give me a shipping label or rma but say they will give me a credit.
returning it costs as much as the item.

wont ever do business with them again.

This review was modified by Mumpster on May 26 2016 04:48:35 PM

Share YesAsia's store rating

YesAsia is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

YesAsia is not a merchant member
YesAsia does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!