Stores > YesAsia

Customer service: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

2016-06-23

Almost Perfect

"My experience with YesAsia had been great overall. The only issue I have with pricing is that posters that come with albums for free in Korea will be sold for as much as $10 extra on here. I would understand if it was up to $5 or $6, but I think that anything after that is a bit too much. The shipping is fast, the only time it was ever slow was on my first order and I believe that was because of something outside of YesAsia's control. Everything arrives in perfect condition. I've only ever ran into one real issue with any of my packages, which I have to clear up later today. This is the only website I ever recommend buying kpop albums from to my friends because of how reliable it is and great it is. I've only used one other online kpop store before, and that was to buy separate posters that weren't on here. I hope to make many more purchases from here in the future."

This review was modified by hertfilia on June 23 2016 02:56:37 AM

2016-05-30

getting music I can't get anywhere else.

"This is the only place i can get my macross music. I'll keep come here to get it."

This review was modified by kaibrightwing on May 30 2016 08:36:18 PM

2016-05-26

I lost

"Ordered a specific item, told it would ship in 3 weeks. fine.
its shipped a week later and its the wrong item. which I already happen to have.

they email me and tell me the item I wanted, the item I ordered and paid for isn't in stock.
they don't give me a shipping label or rma but say they will give me a credit.
returning it costs as much as the item.

wont ever do business with them again.

This review was modified by Mumpster on May 26 2016 04:48:35 PM

2016-05-26

The Best.

"The best place to buy my favorite Japanese or Korean Artist like GIRLS' GENERATION & AKB48!!"

This review was modified by Mfrankie213 on May 26 2016 09:14:42 AM

2016-05-14

Perfect!

"While my title says perfect, this has the most variety of items that deal with Korean dramas, kpop, jpop, and so on. If you are a fan of Asian culture, films, music, this place has something for you. While it may not have everything you want, you will find something that you will enjoy!"

This review was modified by Domitron on May 14 2016 10:04:19 PM

2016-04-15

Best place to buy your asian pop products!

"YesAsia has been my favourite place to shop for Asian goods like figures, CDs and movies ever since I first heard of it. The prices are fair, the shipping is good, the quality of their items is fantastic. :)

I recommend YesAsia to anyone who have any interest in Asian pop culture!

This review was modified by RoraRaptor on April 15 2016 12:38:42 PM

2016-04-12

Stress free shopping

"YesAsia has always been my go-to place when shopping for Kpop albums and merchandise. Their prices are reasonable considering they offer free international shipping. I was also able to get a couple of discount coupons from my previous purchases which I think is so nice of them. What I really like about YesAsia is that my parcels arrive at my doorstep which is very convenient. Also, items are packed securely to prevent any damage during shipping.

Overall, I'm more than satisfied with YesAsia's products and services. I'm looking forward many more transactions in the future.

2016-04-11

A good place to shop!

"I have made three orders for YesAsia and have always received the goods in time and in proper condition. There is a wide variety of products available and the prices are mostly very reasonable too. The free shipping is slow, but it is already stated as you make the order on the site. Paying is made easy with Paypal."

This review was modified by dddyytt on April 11 2016 03:46:53 PM

2016-04-08

For everyone who LOVES Asian movies

"As a long-time Australian customer I rely on YesAsia to provide me with titles that are either unavailable elsewhere or that would cost me double what YesAsia sells them for. I can recommend them highly to anyone who loves Asian movies as much as I do!"

2016-04-05

Perfecto

"Llevo mas de un año comprando en Yesasia y mi experiencia no puede ser mejor. Encuentras de todo, los precios estan muy bien, no hay gastos de envio al llegar a determinada cantidad y el envio es rapido (15 días maximo). 100% seguro y recomendada"

This review was modified by Virgiolet on April 05 2016 10:18:51 AM

2016-03-27

Pretty good, but takes a LONG time to ship things out...

"Been using this site for years, I like this site a lot, got no problems with it expect that it takes toooo long for them to ship things out and also cannot edit or change order when you made a mistake (even though I requested a change RIGHT AFTER I placed the order, not a day later, not a week later, not even an hour later, not even 5 minutes later, but RIGHT AFTER and yet they say they cannot make a change?! WHAT?! Well I managed to get it through but took a lot of effort. Besides those 2 problems, everything else is great. "

This review was modified by Miene on March 27 2016 07:29:12 PM

2016-03-22

LOVE YOU

"I LOVE YOU! YOU'RE GREAT! KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING!"

This review was modified by ellapostrophe on March 22 2016 02:23:47 PM

2016-03-21

Moist Buns

"Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down.
Never gonna run around and desert you.
Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye.
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.

This review was modified by MoistBuns on March 21 2016 08:54:14 PM

2016-03-20

Best online shopping experience so far

"I bought from Yesasia.com since 2011, it never makes any mistake (so far, please keep your best work). And what I like is, they choose variant couriers for the "free shipping" to my country in this few years, all of them are very good. Only 1 or 2 couriers are a bit slow, after I submit my opinion, it is improved.

This review was modified by tanjt on March 20 2016 06:41:39 AM

2016-03-16

Excellent vendor

"Hi, thank you Yesasia.com for always send my orders on time.
I don't have any problem with Yesasia.. for me it's an excellent vendor.

Just I would like more stuff about CNBLUE! ^^

Regards!!

This review was modified by AnnaBoice84 on March 16 2016 02:09:32 PM

Share YesAsia's store rating

YesAsia is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

YesAsia is not a merchant member
YesAsia does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!