"I ordered a SHINee's album coming with a poster on their website. It was a little bit expensive but it was the most safe place that I found. They told me that my package will coming between 7 and 14 business days. After 13 days, I received my poster but it is fold and torn. A was a little bit disappointed. After one month and a half of waiting, I finally received my album. It was protected in bubble paper and it is not broke. I recommend YesAsia, they are very fine and they answered my e-mails very fast."

"I have so far only bought something from YesAsia once and as things are right now, that’s also going to be the last time.

Before I’ll start posting my story, let me just give those of you that don’t want to read all of it a quick summary of my most important points: Yesasia has a lot of rare items that you usually can’t find in many other shops, the prices are a little higher than usual, but the fact that you get free shipping for an order that costs like 45 dollars, that’s pretty nice. However if you want something quickly, if you want a competent service and most importantly if you want your item to really get to you securely, don’t ever use YesAsia.

Here’s my story:
In the beginning of July I preordered an item I couldn’t find in any other shop. Needless to say, I was pretty happy to be able to even preorder it anywhere. So after 2 weeks, the item was released and I was expecting YesAsia to send the item on the day of the release or one day after, but nothing happened, not even 4 days after the release. Then on the 5th day, I got an email from them, telling me that my order couldn’t be sent out for at least another 2 weeks. That got me really angry. I mean why would I preorder something to get it as fast as possible, just to wait another 3 weeks after the release to have it shipped out to me?

So since I found the manga I wanted to buy on another shop as well, I contacted them, saying that I wanted my money back. And it shouldn’t be a problem since my item had not been sent out and wouldn’t for 2 more weeks, but of course things are not that easy and they didn’t let me cancel my order. I was really pissed at that moment and wrote them another mail telling them (politely) that a service like this was highly inconvenient and that I want my money back immediately. Surprisingly I got a very fast reply, saying that giving me my money back won’t be possible anymore since my order has already been shipped out.

In a former mail they told me it would take at least 2 more weeks and now they just shipped it out even though they didn’t have it in stock? Weird huh? I have a feeling they just changed my status, so I couldn’t demand my money back and this makes sense, since to that day, I still haven’t received my package.

Normal delivery takes around 7-14 days to Germany and now more than 4 weeks have already passed. During this time I wrote them twice, telling them that my order won’t show up, both times I received the same email, telling me to wait more, no one really took the time to reply to the questions I asked, they just copied a ready-made email and sent them to me twice. Nice service, really…

Yesterday, after I’ve waited 30 days for my item to arrive, I wrote them a mail that was not as polite as my prior ones, telling them that I want a reshipment immediately or that I want my money back. Of course they didn’t even reply to the latter and just told me that they would provide me with a prompt reshipment.

The word “prompt” almost made me laugh, because I already know that won’t happen. I checked the shop and the item I ordered is not even listed there anymore, so maybe they didn’t even get it in the first place and thus didn’t even send out anything, I really don’t know. Either way, a prompt reshipment won’t be possible like this and I highly doubt that I really will get my money back anytime soon. Also I read that I will have to pay for the delivery of my reshipment, since they are going to sent it via EMS. I mean it’s nice that they decide to sent it with a faster and more secure mailing service this time, but I already paid the full price for my order, so after waiting so long and receiving nothing, I surely don’t want to pay even more for it.

So if you actually took the time to read all this, I hope you’ll think twice before buying something from their shop. The item won’t be cheap, the service is the worst I’ve ever experienced and chances are high that you won’t receive your order in time or that you will ever receive it.

modified review This review was modified by UlliT. on August 23 2013 08:39:43 AM

"I made several orders on YesAsia and have nothing to complain about! I always received what I ordered, and the orders were always shipped out on time. I see some are complaining about the standard shipping,which on the site claims to deliver your order in 6-14 days,but in reality it takes double that time!! It always takes 4 weeks to get from Hong Kong to Europe,so be aware of that. As for the expedite shipping, that is way too expensive:sometimes you have to pay more in shipping costs than in items! But if you are patient, and don't mind waiting those 4 weeks to get your order, I think it's a great site to get all those Asian CDs,DVDs etc if you can't find them where you live.
What I love is this: I buy a lot of Japanese music, and on the site they always have the Hong Kong or Taiwanese version of the CDs and DVDs, which cost 1/3 of the Japanese version!!

"I made an order and they put it on hold right away!! I paid with Paypal and they sent me an e-mail confirming that I made a payment to Yesasia, but Yesasia said they'll put my order on hold because the payment hasn't been confirmed? I've sent them 2 e-mails and I haven't gotten any response and I'm really angry now. I hope they didn't actually process the payment because I don't want to be scammed. I'm really angry right now."

modified review This review was modified by heesung on August 04 2013 07:18:25 PM

"tiffany outlet store

[b]cheap tiffany & co[/b]
[b]cheap tiffany & co jewelry[/b]
[b][url=http://www.tiffanyjewelrypro.com/]tiffany jewelry[/url][/b]
[b]tiffany & co[/b]

"I have order 4 times from yesasia, 2 arrived safely about 3 1/2 weeks, 1 order is on the way, and another order is look like dissapear(it have been 5 weeks and still didn't arrived)

I'm worried so much cause i've spent high cost in the dissapeared order, and the order is my costumer's order who want to take it in the 20th January.

It's kinda crazy while contacting the costumer service, i have contact them twice, they said like this :
"Thank you for shopping at YesAsia.com!

We have replied to your email on January 7 requesting to confirm the shipping address once again for order 7092862. We would like to reship this order since it has been over a month from the shipment date. The initial order may have already been lost in the mail or have encountered customs issues.
We would make a prompt follow up reshipment arrangement upon receiving your reply through our Customer Service link. http://www.yesasia.com/0-0-0-0-en/question-feedback.html "

Follow when and why? They follow from the costumer's complain form?

i'm very dissapointed.

modified review This review was modified by Khunnie on January 11 2013 01:55:37 AM

"Bought a K-drama DVD set and the image quality was terrible - more like that of a VCD, low resolution, face blurry as long as it's not close up, and barely discernible night scenes. And this is a drama that came out in 2009! Tried to tell them the set was not worthy of the price I paid. Was given an address in HONG KONG (that's about as far from the US, where I am, as you can get) and I was supposed to pay the return postage!!!"

"Do not order A PHONE from them as I did thought I was getting a good price turned out I got screwed as when DHL turned up on my door step and gave me a BILL FOR £91.47 on top of what I had already paid for post and package "

"Just got my order from YesAsia today! :D (I placed the order a week and a half ago, and the expected shipping time was up to 14 days. I'm pleasantly surprised!) My order arrived in excellent condition, and it was precisely as described. I'm absolutely thrilled!

A few notes to potential customers (I'm from the U.S., so my observations may not apply to all):

1. My yesasia order status showed as "Processing Payment" for a few hours (I paid with PayPal).
2. After my payment cleared, my order appeared as "waiting for stock." (There was no indication on the product page that the item wasn't immediately available).
3. Due to the "waiting for stock" issue, it took 6 days for me to receive a tracking number.

Bottom line is, YesAsia could improve in terms of informing customers of stock issues, but I still rate my experience with them very highly. :)

"I recently ordered from them and i love them... well despite the negative reviews... My order came less than 2 weeks. Nice packaging and everything. I've been tracking my order from their website and after i saw "shipped", I never got a tracking number which worried me. I waited patiently for the tracking number and eventually got nervous after 5 days it was shipped. I emailed their customer service and got a response the next day (automatic) in which they reassured me that it is coming. Now that the package came its never been sweeter!"

"the prices here are relatively high, and the shipping is slow. I got the japanese ps3 game here after waiting for almost 2 months. It has some hard to find items from asia, but I am not really happy about them."

"The majority of bad reviews on here are related to customer service. I'm giving a positive review because thankfully I didn't have to deal with customer service since nothing went wrong. I received my package in less than 2 weeks, which is the fastest I've ever seen since most of the things I buy from China take at least 4 weeks, since it's free shipping. I bought 2 CDs which came packed in bubble wrap and they were in excellent condition. I also like the free Japan toy that they offer. I'm so glad I decided to go with yesasia despite the negative reviews. :)"

"I wished that I had found this before I order from them... this is a terrible merchant. Nowhere on their web site listed the book that I purchased for gift was actually shipping from HK. When I contacted them regarding the book, ordered 11/27/2011.. they basically inform me that it was shipping from HK on 12/02/2011 & still w/i the 6-14 business day shipping period. WHY WOULD I NEED A X'MAS GIFT WHICH ARRIVE AFTER X'MAS???? The best part? I can't even cancel or return the order!! WHY? BECAUSE IT IS A BOOK!!! "

"Canceled my order, But did not refund my money. So glad I use Paypal. Dont use them Dont order from them Big waste of time"

"This company has just tried to hack my account for items that were not ordered from them, we ordered hats still have not recvd them but yet they are trying to charge my crdit card over $ 400.00 for electronics, in addition I rcvd two other emials from companys I have never heard of also confirming that my electronics order is being processed in total exceeding almost $ 1,000 "

YesAsia is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

YesAsia is not a merchant member
YesAsia does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!