Stores > YesAsia

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
Voice your opinion! Review YesAsia by clicking a star below.
2017-03-05

perfect

"Best kpop store, quick shipping, never damaged, good prices, great customer service, great selection. What more could you want? "

This review was modified by kpopguy on March 05 2017 07:45:01 AM

2017-03-03

"Very good service! I've used this site a couple times and the products have always arrived in good condition
I spend enough to get the free international shipping, so it takes a while to get to me but that's understandable as I live in the UK- the last shipment i ordered took a month but it was well worth it!
If you order an album&poster bundle, they may arrive at different times, which it says on the website, but I thought I should write it here as well

This review was modified by kiracake on March 03 2017 10:30:01 AM

2017-02-23

Always a great selection, great value & great service

"I've been shopping with YesAsia for years and they have never let me down!"

This review was modified by pesky1 on February 23 2017 03:15:01 AM

2017-01-29

Go-to Kpop merch site!

"I've ordered from yesasia many times and they're very trustworthy! :)"

This review was modified by jjangjade on January 29 2017 01:15:01 PM

2017-01-28

Still a fan after 5 years!

"I am really happy with the service that YesAsia provided over the years. I found masterpieces and gems in video games and hobbies. Keep up the good work and I am looking forward to fill up my cart next time I shop."

This review was modified by dana_b_utoyo on January 28 2017 09:45:02 AM

2017-01-27

Always up to date!

"Anytime I need to pre-order something, they have it the same day it goes up, and it always ships out quickly! "

This review was modified by Angie.93 on January 27 2017 11:00:03 AM

2017-01-26

Perfect for International Fans

"Time and time again when looking for the best deals for Kpop or Asian Dramas it seems to always be YesAsia. Sometimes extra shipping is $$$ to come to NY in USA but if I'm patient free shipping is available! Thank u!"

This review was modified by terryann0329 on January 26 2017 06:15:02 PM

2017-01-24

Pretty good for Singaporeans!

"Free shipping for orders above US$39 and i received my 4 wings album in like less than a week?? That was so fast haha I love it"

This review was modified by jenn_issa on January 24 2017 08:45:02 PM

2017-01-16

LOVE THIS STORE!

"Simple and easy buying! A very broad selection of items!! I love yesasia.com! I have bought a lot of my Japanese CD's off of this site and they are all legit! I recommend this to anyone into international goods!"

This review was modified by kaelib1 on January 16 2017 04:45:02 PM

2017-01-07

This website is literal s**t

"Do not order from yesasia!!! I ordered an EXO album back in December and it shipped out of their warehouse I same day I ordered it. I thought oh awesome this means I will get it fairly quickly and wow was I wrong!!! I had ordered for them previously and was fairly satisfied. I emailed them about 3 weeks after it shipped out because I still didn't have my order and my tracking information hadn't updated in 12 days either and according to my tracking, it hadn't even left China yet! So I asked them very nicely if they could look into the issue and see if my package was lost or just a major delay in shipment. So they emailed me back saying "Kindly understand that during this peak season, delays maybe unavoidable due to volume of shipments being processed by the local post office. Tracking details may also get delayed. We kindly ask your understanding to give a bit more time to this delivery and check back on the tracking information in the coming days. As your shipment is still within delivery period, we appreciate if you could wait a few more days for delivery". Christmas has been over for 2 weeks now and when I wrote them my order wasn't in the delivery period anymore even though they say it is.... as I'm writing this I still don't have my order.... I actually recommended this site to a friend and she's not happy either. Ordered a Polaroid set along with an album and had to wait on the album to be shipped because they were waiting for the Polaroid set to come in so they could be shipped together. Turns out she waited for no reason because a week later they emailed her basically saying the Polaroids were out of stock sorry about your luck. Went back to the site to see if they were on there and they weren't... bottom line is this site is super shady, unreliable, they have super slow shipping and they have very poor customer service! If you email them about a problem with an order they basically tell you to go f**k yourself. Absolutely would not ever recommend this site to anybody ever again. I have never been so unsatisfied with online service ever. Please don't waste your time and money! "

This review was modified by kendra61 on February 06 2017 01:12:27 AM

2016-12-24

Easy to use and understand

"Manage to find what i want and the price is reasonable also is not hard to understand how to operate"

2016-12-11

Look no further~

"While this may be a bit more expensive, they make up for it by having a great variety of things as well as having a lot of sales. I love buying from here. I ordered some K-POP goods and they came so quickly I was so happy. This is a great place to buy your goods. "

This review was modified by JessicaDeJesus on December 11 2016 08:26:49 PM

2016-12-04

More expensive, but sometimes the cheaper option.

"From a K-pop POV: YesAsia is definitely around 4$ more expensive that other sites. However, they offer free shipping on any order over 39$. That is around 2-3 albums, usually. In other words, if your order is less than 39$, you would probably want to consider a different store. For anything over that amount, YesAsia is always the answer.

They have amazing customer service, it's perfectly safe, you always get what you pay for and it's super easy to find what you're looking for on the website. I ship to northern Europe, and it never takes longer than 2 weeks, which is pretty fast. If your order goes over a certain weight limit, but you fulfill the free shipping rule, I've even experienced them upgrading my shipment method for free.

I have personally never experienced receiving damaged goods. ^^

2016-11-30

Pay MORE it WORTH

"i'm using YESASIA for few years by now. Friends told me that i paid much higher compared to another online shop but i never stop because i have once experience my photocard lost, feeling dissapointed and send them an email. Surprisingly, they answered and back to me so fast and i got the replacement soonest."

2016-11-29

"Alway happy to use yesasia for my shopping! Great service each time! :)"

Share YesAsia's store rating

YesAsia is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

YesAsia is not a merchant member
YesAsia does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!