"Excellent service and product ... delievered fast and the backgammon set exceeded my expectations .... I would highly recommend this company"

"THe travel backgammon set arrived damaged. There are rubber leveling supports on the bottom of the unit 4 of them were broken, and the latch to open the unit was broken as well."

"prompt delivery and I'm very pleased with the product"

"I ordered Mah Jongg pushers from Yellow Mountain Imports for less than half the price on other sites. My order was promptly acknowledged, and shipping/tracking info was sent the next day. The item arrived, remarkably well packed and as described. I would definitely order from YM again!"

"I received the merchandise in perfect condition in one day. It was exactly what I ordered and it was the best price anywhere. "

modified review This review was modified by sboulton on November 30 2010 05:07:03 PM

"This seller is great!
They efficiently process the order and shipped out in quick. I ordered an extra large Majiong on Sep 9th, and I received it on Sep 24th.
The Majiong is just the same as posted.
The price is also reasonable and I think it is a great deal for this sized Majiong.
I would definitely like to buy things from this seller again.

"Excellent price for my Go Board. Shipped next day and arrived very well packaged and in better condition than I thought.

A+++ WOuld definitely buy from again.

Joshua

"Great item, great quality, YMI worked with me on some issues, very helpful. Order arrived quickly, now very happy with my Black Mahjong Riichi set ^_^
I would recommend this store to anyone looking for everything they're selling.

"Got my game in record time and it is great. Love it. Would recommend Yellow Mountain Imports to anyone. Thanks YMI"

"Amazing shipping. Great Package. Great Communication. Item as described."

"Everything went very smoothly. The Magnetic Travel Chess set is very nice. It was a great bargain. Shipped and delivered quickly. I would certainly recommend Yellow Mountain Imports."

"Excellent transaction and very cooperative. Item just as described. "

"Thank you for your prompt service. The communication between myself and your firm is second to none. i am very happy with the product and the speed in which it arrived. thank you a million times over"

"The product was everything I expected and more. The product is awesome and was received in great standings."

"Product received 3/10/08. Packaged very well. Product exactly as described. I'm very, very pleased."

Yellow Mountain Imports is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Yellow Mountain Imports is not a merchant member
Yellow Mountain Imports does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!