Stores > Yandy Lingerie
  • Yandy Lingerie

Voice your opinion! Review Yandy Lingerie by clicking a star below.
2017-05-10

Worst Customer Service

"The worst customer service I've ever experienced. Rude and degrading representatives. "

2017-04-01

yandy.com charged me double and wont return my funds

"This site is glitchy and when i went to pay the site dumped me into an error screen that said "whoops something went wrong" so instead i chose pay through amazon. when i checked with my bank i had noticed that though the error screen assured me that the purchase did not go through the money had been taken from my account. so now i had payed twice for the same order but they only gave me only one order number.
i have tried to get them to return the money but have been met with deliberate run around, illegal requests, sketchy behavior and denial of the over charge even in the face of screenshots of my bank records.

after 7hours on the phone between the staff at yandy, my bank and amazon.com
they have repeatedly told me that there was only one order
even hours after i had shown them screenshots of both charges they denied double charging me.

4 hours of phone time later they finally admitted to the overcharge and told me they voided one of the charges.
they did not void anything gave me bogus screenshots that said they voided but obvously it didn't work because it is now days later and the charge has not been canceled.

I now have to contact better business bureau, and start the long process of an investigation with my bank to get my money back, will take up to 50 days. stay away from this site they are con artists to the max

2016-11-24

yandy is full of ****!!!

"Yandy looks like a good website but never judge a book by it's cover! I really wish a had read all these reviews before ordering of this **** website!

I ordered my halloween costume 6 weeks ago and it still did not arrive. I am still trying to get my money back.. these people come with new excuses every time and new rules to cover there dirty, devil ****! Somebody should sew the crap out of this company!!! If they have enough lawsuits they have to shut down!!

2016-10-04

Beware very bad customer service.

"I purchased almost $800 worth of gear, including almost $80 for shipping.
When the gear finally arrived it was bad quality and worst of all the sizing was not even close to what they stated on their website, I don't know where they got this chart from but its not remotely close to being right.

I did complain but was told its my fault and their chart is correct, when I replied and said they should fix their sizing chart, I received a rude reply from a Pam just saying have a good weekend. Beware of this company! Better still shop around or read the feedback on some of these websites before you let them have your hard earned money..

2016-06-29

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND EXPERIENCE EVER!

"I purchased a large order ($400+) as I am an international customer to save on shipping. I had purchased from them previously and had on okay experience (ok=nothing went wrong)

They decided to cancel my order as they 'believed' that my order was fraudulent, with no evidence or other reasons provided.

I checked my emails and noticed one from them asking me to confirm my details otherwise the order would be cancelled. Due to being overseas, it took my a few days to respond, so they cancelled my order.

When I asked them why they cancelled they just said that it was my fault that I didn't respond to their emails in time! They are also denying that I have ordered from them before.

If anyone knows where I can find similar costumes anywhere else online, I would rather give a decent company who actually care about their customers my money rather than these imbeciles.

2016-03-28

Cheap and falling apart

"Very dissatisfied with the quality and customer service. Every thong I received had the elastic worn out with threads hanging. I was shopping for valentines day so I was in such a rush to return them to get new pieces. I checked the box to mark that they were damaged pieces and shipped them back. I contacted a customer service representative stating that the pieces were damaged and was charged $10.45 for the return shipping for the damaged pieces. She stated there was nothing she could do to accommodate me. I will definitely not be shopping here anymore as I do not feel I should be charged for shipping back damaged material. "

2015-01-14

"Horrible customer service. Yandy's website is difficult at best to order from, and the customer service is even worse.

When I ordered a bikini, I entered the top size, and bottom style and size, then added them to cart at the bottom of the order page for the set.

Come to find out, only the top went into the cart, which I didn't notice because tops and bottoms are separate items.

I emailed and let them know of the problem, and that I didn't understand why the bottoms weren't being added. I also noticed that IE actually provided a small message (unlike chrome) that an item was out of stock, and not added to the cart.

When I emailed, the girl first told me that this type of bikini doesn't have matching bottoms. (oh, I must be completely stupid, and didn't realize how dumb I was). I had to send her a link before she even acknowledged that there ARE bottoms for the bikini, and that there are multiple styles at that. She obviously didn't even check.

Then I emailed back and said that it would be nice if they had an order history (*which they do not have), and she emailed back and told me I have to have an account (which I already had) to check on order history. Again, she assumed I was an internet idiot who couldn't find something THAT DOESN'T EXIST ON THEIR SITE.

Not only that. I emailed IMMEDIATELY after I made the order asking them to help me fix the order. I literally got a shipping confirmation email and support email back within seconds. The support email said that it was too late the change the order, because it had been shipped. As if the shipping guy was JUST there at their facility, and picked it up, and now it's too late...

Do they really think we are that stupid? I could tell she wasn't reading any of my emails. I was even providing photo proof with screenshots, in which she would completely ignore and send back a short answer to none of my questions, that pointed the finger back at me.

2014-01-15

"Worst company ever. They have no idea what they are doing and are a total waist of time. They do not hold themselves accountable for any of the NUMEROUS F**ckups they made!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE."

2013-10-04

"So I purchased a Halloween costume at the end of September. I decided that I did not like the costume so I wanted to return it to just wear my old costume to save money and get a refund. Yandy refused to let me get a full refund due to their damn policy. Yes, I understand businesses are supposed to follow their policies. With this in mind, they're only giving me store credit. What if I didn't want to buy anything from their store anymore? How does that make any sense? The costume I returned did not have any damage and I shipped it back within 3 days of receiving it and it's a whole month before Halloween!!!! So why can't I get a refund?! I advise consumers to beware of their return policy. Most businesses either refund your money or give you store credit. Not this damn place. They'll only give you store credit, but that's if you remember to return it within 10 days! This business basically wants you to spend your money on their website. Basically, it's a way of taking your money with their so called policies. Money hungry business."

2013-09-23

"I reside in Toronto, Canada and I ordered $100.00 worth of merchandise from Yandy. I'm very skeptic about ordering online and because I'm a paralegal, it's in my instincts to second guess everything. I ordered on September 10 and they told me that the delivery service would be take between 10 to 16 days and I got my order on September 20. I would recommend this site to anyone and will definitely be purchasing from them again."

2013-09-17

"I ordered $200+ worth of lingerie from yandy.com and it all (but one piece) fit perfectly! The shipping was free and amazingly quick (3 business days) for someone living in Alaska. Usually shipping takes 7-10 business days. The way the items were packaged was horrible though. Everything was crammed into a big plastic envelope and when it arrived, every thing was wrinkled and the bow on one piece was crushed. I am 5 foot and weigh 115 pounds so I was nervous about buying the "one size fits all" but they fit like a glove. Warning to anyone who does not wear a small "one size fits all" is a size small. I have B34 breasts and if they were any bigger, they would not have fit into the piece. I received a free thong with my order. I thought the panties would be cheap from the other reviews I read but they are actually of very good quality and very cute (pink and purple with a bow)."

2013-08-07

"Shipping time estimates do not match real world.apparently while focusing on being cheap they skipped on paying a real web development team to provide accurate shipping estimates from ups to their site. Paid extra for ups for the item to arrive on time and it will be days late."

2013-07-24

"Worst ever!!!! they fucked up our entire oder and after being more than rude to us on the phone- me and my wife end up going for our honeymoon without lingerie!!!! Extremly angry never buying anything through them ever again totally incompetent this company...."

2013-01-03

"Worst company ever they mess my order up three times first time the order never arrived call and order was resend I got the wrong dress,wrong color and wrong size.Call again to let them know they send another dress so they say dress never came call to find out what had happened I was told my dress was sitting on a desk never got shipped but my account was charged and now I am getting the run around to get my money back. Please don't buy anything from Yandy.com this this company is bad you can get the same goods they sell for the same price at other trusted websites."

2012-12-27

"Yandy.com was the first and ONLY site I've ever boughten from online. I prefer in store shopping but I get a little embarrised buying sexy stuff when I'm alone so I looked around online. I loved the service. There is such a HUGE selection of items, and if you can't find anything, well then you'll probably have less luck anywhere else. Some of the items are pricey but when they have deals, they have deals. I bought a lingerie camo set, and a bunny tuxedo onepiece. Love them all. I've currently just bought a dress and it should be shipped here by Monday when hubby comes home ;). I was so scared something would go wrong with shipping but nothing did! I was given step by step emails of where my package was, and how much longer it should take. I love Yandy.com and would hope to never have a negitive experience there."

Share Yandy Lingerie's store rating

Yandy Lingerie is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Yandy Lingerie is not a merchant member
Yandy Lingerie does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!