Yandy Lingerie Coupons
  • Rating 6.83/10 22 reviews

Yandy Lingerie is not a merchant member
    Yandy Lingerie does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Yandy Lingerie contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I'm always scared to shop online especially when it comes to clothing because I'm worried things won't fit. I had visited Yandy's site several times, but never made a purchase. Recently I decided to give Yandy a shot and they exceeded my expectations! To start, I received my order in 2 days. Which was great because I was able to try my corset on right away. I was happy with the fit, no need to exchange. Everything I ordered from the corset (faux leather and Venice lace) to the thigh highs and gloves were just like the picture. Everything was wrapped with tags on it. They sent me my free lace panty in a dark teal color. They also sent some coupons, a bumper sticker, and a cute nail file! I loved how I looked in my corset, and my husband was speechless. Let's just say there wasn't much talking after he saw me in my sexy lingerie."

modified review This review was modified by Laly5184 on March 01 2014 09:13:51 AM

"My 5 other girlfriends and I have been ordering from yandy for a long time and have been more then satisfied. We get sexy Vegas dresses, costumes and more. The return process is super easy and we get our order extremely quickly. Don't know what everyone else's problem is you get more then what you pay for. Sizes run bit large, not for 100 lbs girls will be too big. Might be worth getting and altering though since it's so affordable."

modified review This review was modified by Marie7808 on February 07 2014 09:08:23 PM

"Worst company ever. They have no idea what they are doing and are a total waist of time. They do not hold themselves accountable for any of the NUMEROUS F**ckups they made!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE."

modified review This review was modified by corset12345 on January 15 2014 02:38:10 PM

"So I purchased a Halloween costume at the end of September. I decided that I did not like the costume so I wanted to return it to just wear my old costume to save money and get a refund. Yandy refused to let me get a full refund due to their damn policy. Yes, I understand businesses are supposed to follow their policies. With this in mind, they're only giving me store credit. What if I didn't want to buy anything from their store anymore? How does that make any sense? The costume I returned did not have any damage and I shipped it back within 3 days of receiving it and it's a whole month before Halloween!!!! So why can't I get a refund?! I advise consumers to beware of their return policy. Most businesses either refund your money or give you store credit. Not this damn place. They'll only give you store credit, but that's if you remember to return it within 10 days! This business basically wants you to spend your money on their website. Basically, it's a way of taking your money with their so called policies. Money hungry business."

modified review This review was modified by PissedOffCustomer21 on October 04 2013 10:23:09 AM

"I reside in Toronto, Canada and I ordered $100.00 worth of merchandise from Yandy. I'm very skeptic about ordering online and because I'm a paralegal, it's in my instincts to second guess everything. I ordered on September 10 and they told me that the delivery service would be take between 10 to 16 days and I got my order on September 20. I would recommend this site to anyone and will definitely be purchasing from them again."

modified review This review was modified by nadera on September 23 2013 09:55:12 AM

"I ordered $200+ worth of lingerie from yandy.com and it all (but one piece) fit perfectly! The shipping was free and amazingly quick (3 business days) for someone living in Alaska. Usually shipping takes 7-10 business days. The way the items were packaged was horrible though. Everything was crammed into a big plastic envelope and when it arrived, every thing was wrinkled and the bow on one piece was crushed. I am 5 foot and weigh 115 pounds so I was nervous about buying the "one size fits all" but they fit like a glove. Warning to anyone who does not wear a small "one size fits all" is a size small. I have B34 breasts and if they were any bigger, they would not have fit into the piece. I received a free thong with my order. I thought the panties would be cheap from the other reviews I read but they are actually of very good quality and very cute (pink and purple with a bow)."

modified review This review was modified by ErinLady on September 17 2013 12:08:34 PM

"Loved my purchase from Yandy.com. Their products are super sexy and their customer service is outstanding!"

"I made my first purchase from Yandy a few days ago and just got it in the mail today, Very satisfied. Package came in 3 days, I ordered 4 items all which fit better than expected. I am a petite girl (5'2"/100lbs) and was nervous about the one size fits most size option, but I am very pleased. The quality of the merchandise was good and all looks very cute. Would definitely recommend and will be coming back!"

"I bought some fairly racy lingerie for my wife and the whole process was phenomenal. The mobile site is easy to navigate with tons of pictures. Why would I care about the words anyway? They threw in a free panty which was a good idea but the thing is so crappy we use it as a rag. The confirmation email was discreet (no pictures to show up on my phone while I'm at work) and the package was also discreet and got here super fast. I even had to return a bra and panty set and that process was easy and fast too. The clothing was nicely packaged, clean, and in a smart package. In other words they didn't pull an amazon and ship me a cd in a shoebox- it came in a tightly wrapped bag/envelope. If they had the right size and type bra and panty size I needed I'd buy from them again. I highly recommend them for all guys instead of Victoria's Secret because they are cheaper and the pictures are not huge and taking up your whole browser. "

"Worst company ever they mess my order up three times first time the order never arrived call and order was resend I got the wrong dress,wrong color and wrong size.Call again to let them know they send another dress so they say dress never came call to find out what had happened I was told my dress was sitting on a desk never got shipped but my account was charged and now I am getting the run around to get my money back. Please don't buy anything from Yandy.com this this company is bad you can get the same goods they sell for the same price at other trusted websites."

modified review This review was modified by cutee on January 03 2013 10:52:05 AM

"Yandy.com was the first and ONLY site I've ever boughten from online. I prefer in store shopping but I get a little embarrised buying sexy stuff when I'm alone so I looked around online. I loved the service. There is such a HUGE selection of items, and if you can't find anything, well then you'll probably have less luck anywhere else. Some of the items are pricey but when they have deals, they have deals. I bought a lingerie camo set, and a bunny tuxedo onepiece. Love them all. I've currently just bought a dress and it should be shipped here by Monday when hubby comes home ;). I was so scared something would go wrong with shipping but nothing did! I was given step by step emails of where my package was, and how much longer it should take. I love Yandy.com and would hope to never have a negitive experience there."

"If you want a costume just go to a Party City and spend the extra money on it. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ORDERING FROM YANDY. I bought a hello kitty costume in a size small because the measurements on their site matched mine. I got the costume and I could not even fit it over my head ! I am not a big girl, only 100 pounds so I was not trying to fit into a size that wasn't mine. The costume fits an 11 year old ! I called customer service right away and they were rude from the beginning arguing with me about the measurements. I had to put my mother on the phone. As soon as she started talking to them they told her "Who are you? We can't talk to you. We need authorization from your daughter." I could not believe that I had to authorize my own mother to talk about a Halloween costume. They eventually told me that I could send the costume back and when they get it they will give me store credit. They would not let me buy the new costume and then credit my card when they get the other one. They said if I wanted to buy the costume now they would not credit my card they would give me store credit.This would mean they got $60 out of me. I need the costume by the 26th so this means I would have to pay to ship it back to them and pay for a tracking number so they can't say it got lost and they didn't get it. Then I would have to pay for next day shipping on the new costume so that it would get here in time. I decided not to send the costume back and eat the $36 spent. It is not worth the money time and aggravation. This is what the customer service rep wrote in an E-mail to me about sending the costume back "I have made a one time exception for your order for Store Credit Only as long at the item(s) is in it's original unworn condition.
Keep in mind your mother's comment were the costume was for a child. This costume does not get ANY longer it only gets wider." The length was not the problem the width was a problem which was 27inches at the bust when I measured it. What adult is 27inches I am not even a full grown adult and I am more than that. Do not buy from this site you might think you are getting a great deal, yes there stuff is cheap but there return policy sucks and there sizing charts are wrong !! So now I am out $36 and I have no costume for a Halloween party all thanks to Yandy.

"My online shopping experience with Yandy was terrible. It is an American store and I'm from Canada. It showed a Canadian conversion of $53.08 CAD approximately. On my credit card, it charged me $92.82 CAD. In what world is that $53 approximately close to $92?? It isn't. To top it off, Yandy just emails me back saying "we don't do anything with the conversion". That is ridiculous. I get that USD/CAD conversions change regularly but it does not change that much!! So essentially, Yandy stole almost $40 from me. I find this unfair and unethical and I will keep trying to get my money back. I would love to attach a screenshot to show you how I was told it would be $53.08 as I did do a screenshot. I would NOT recommend purchasing anything from Yandy ever again. It seems like a scam."

"I have to say that i completely love yandy! i bought a couple bathing suits and a couple halloween costumes and they looked better than advertised! A little pricy yet they have amazing deals! I love how you get a free pair of panties with every order. Also let me add in that the customer service is excellent and the shipping was faster than expected! you can tell that this company cares about there customers. I will be shopping with them more in the future. Thumbs up to yandy!"

"I am totally satisfied with the way this company does business. Items are shipped out very quickly and the items received are better than advertised. I have placed 4 orders since last month and all items continue to arrive quickly and are of great quality. Very good prices as compared with other sellers. Will continue to shop with Yandy!!!!"