Product & services pricing Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"I never dealt with this company but I received a money request from them a few days ago without any previous communication with anybody related to the company.

With this experience I know I wouldn't trust them into anything and the rest of the reviews back me up on this point.

modified review This review was modified by DarkoL on September 24 2014 10:30:58 PM

YallStore User

"Don`t buy from this seller , dangerous !!"

"WARNING!!! This seller is a complete scam. I made the mistake, apparently as many newcomers do, of not researching sellers b4 handing over my $. Not only did I not receive my order but was assured it had been shipped on many occasions.. Then it was not shipped and shipped out that day.. Then.. So on and so on. It wasn't until I requested a full refund and mentioned legal action that communication with yallstore completely died. These people are scum and can't believe they are on eBay at all. So so yourself a favour and avoid these pieces of sh..!"

modified review This review was modified by GreenBoi on July 31 2014 02:11:44 AM

"yall store and ebay are in cahoots I payed good cash for that piece of crap they sold me, thought I bought a 7" dell instead I reiceved a nothing that is exactly what this computer should be called nothing,does just that, nothing . This computer just sits there reminding me how stupid I was to buy this crap on impulse. It has no name, no serial #, no instructions, no way of returning it . no phone#,no nothing, I mean nothing And worst of all after trying to contact YALL inc. (name on shipping sticker) was really impossible. Then I tried, for all practical perposes the owners, ebay,who then denied knowing Yall's contact # , now we all know that if your selling something for somebody you would have a way of contacting them. Now, I wasent born yesterday. I know I was bamboozle,ripped off. neadles to say I'll never deal with these 2 clowns ever again. ebay will never, ever get my money again, ebay adios, and you can tell your friends at the yallstore that they can shove my money up their you know what. An other vic."

modified review This review was modified by raulfiggs on May 14 2014 03:44:32 PM

"This place operates under a few names and they are total ripoff BS idiots crammed in a tenement in Brooklyn, NY drop shipping GARBAGE!!! STAY AWAY!!! I bought a laptop battery from them, returned it according to their instructions, except I sent the package so that they had to sign for it, and have yet to get the battery returned/repaired nor will this slant eyed bastards return my messages....."

"BAD BAD BAD!!!! STAY AWAY!!!! ordered iPhone 4 CDMA replacement screen on Jan 6 when it came in it was for GSM. wouldn't fit e-mailed them took them 3 days of BS emails before they ever sent a return label. now its Jan 23 still no screen. oh but they did "offer" me a $5 discount for my troubles if that was OK with me!!! checked their eBay reviews seems they make this "mistake" often. these people are a scam!!!! stay away!! stay far away!!"

"Ordered a battery for my Toshiba Laptop and gave them the model before making the order. They sent the wrong battery and expected me to pay shipping back to them for a refund. When I screw up in my company, I make things correct. LaptopZ is a “very poor” Internet provider. Also, no direct customer service number to call. Do not use this company. Found my battery at Toshiba.com and it was shipped the next day!!!"

"This is been my worst experience thus far on the internet. I've paid for a product that I never received and have never been compensated for it. As far as I'm concerned until I receive a full refund from Yallstore, they're a bunch of thieves. I would never do business with them again. Buyer beware, you are taking a gamble when dealing with this outfit. Don't say you haven't been warned."

"I was told I was a VIP custommer at Yallstore. So I would get good prices but this woman "Miya" would take care of my orders. I would email her and tell her what I need a day later she would email me back with a question about what I ordered. Then she would eventually email me an invoice and then I could pay it. After that they would ship my product. This whole ordering process would take two days, if they gave me a phone number it would take two minutes. They constantly screw your order up and when I finally got upset she wouldn't even answer my correspondences. Place is a joke and they don't care.
This one's for you Miya

"What a bunch of morons. I had some specific questions before I purchased a product, so I decided to try to phone them. No answer on the number listed on their website.

Then I tried to contact them using their web-chat thingy and was met with a lot of badly-worded excuses.

To see if it was a bot, I asked the local time: "America time". HUH??? WTF?? What planet are YOU on! As far as anyone knows, there are multiple time-zones in "America".

I then asked why the phone wasn't being answered. The reply? "Phone broken". Huh?? PHONE BROKEN? Gimme a break! I asked for an alternate number - NO reply.

Shady place...stay clear.
Idiots!

modified review This review was modified by NeverWillBeACustomerHere on January 29 2011 01:38:50 AM

"Wish I had read these reviews before I made the purchase. Of course YallStore hides behind www.buy.com so you don't know who you are buying from until it's too late. I purchased what I thought was a name brand item, but was actually a cheap knock off that didn't work. Yallstore said they take it back but charge a 20% restocking fee. They obviously care nothing about customer satisfaction with their products. I've never been charged a 20% restocking fee for anything I've returned to an online store. Usually I just have to pay for shipping which I think is fair. "

"Buyer beware! I ordered 3, yes three, UC-E6 cables from yallstore, through buy.com. Only 1 (one) arrived, and order was marked complete. No indication of backorders, or anything like that. I tried calling their number on the wensite. No one answered, just rang and rang.

Emailed them according to Buy.com's instructions. No answer. Finally contacted Buy.com and they gave me a different phone number. No answer there either.

Buy.com said they will contact them for me. We'll see.

"I have purchased several items from YallStore with NO Problems on 12/05/10 and 12/22/10 and a few were Electrical computer items and again they all work fine. even the shipping was fast, their in Brooklyn, I'm in Manhattan.. I'm sorry :) I had to write that I could not resist. Anyhow I have had no problems with this company so far.
Ciao
Cheech

vlj

"They sent me the wrong parts and havent made good yet you call the customer service number they will not answer it. Their customer service is terrible. When I call I cannot understand them. Their emails are difficult to understand.

"Do NOT purchase anything from YallStore. I purchased a Flash Diffuser from then for my Canon Rebel XSi and still have not received it. They provided a tracking number which said it was received on September 20th. I contacted my local post office and they do not recall even delivering the package. I have contacted their customer service and they have been giving me the run around since then. Mind you that this is a $6 flash diffuser and I just want either a refund or the diffuser... they still have been giving me the run around... so if you want to risk not receiving your purchase... then use YallStore.

My advice. Don't use YallStore!

YallStore is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

YallStore is not a merchant member
YallStore does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!