Stores > Xotic PC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review Xotic PC by clicking a star below.
2017-07-24

Great XOTICPC

"XOTICPC IS THE BEST ONLINE PC STORE"

2017-07-23

Predator

"The predator laptop came in a lovely box, no issues, and we got it faster than expected. Emily followed up with us to make sure everything went smoothly."

2017-07-23

Ten Stars

"No stage of the process that wasn't fantastic. I needed the power and storage of a gaming computer for non-gaming purposes and they were unbelievably patient with several chats and phone calls of a huge number of questions. As soon as I paid I started getting e-mails about every stage of the build. It was an MSI Apache 447 with 7700 Quad Core, 32GB of RAM, Samsung SSD primary and 2TB Firecuda hybrid secondary. It arrived in perfect condition. I waited until I had time to properly set it up, with my paper and pen to write down error codes through the boot procedure. I turned it on and in just over a second, without a sound or pop up warning, the desktop appeared. GPU was overclocked but cool. No fan sound, ever, so far. I opened up five videos and had them all running at the same time. I don't the machine noticed I was there. It's been about a week now and there is no peripheral device or program that has caused it to so much as hiccup. Super service, super friendly, super nice product, super fast, no bloatware and ever a nice T-Shirt. Recommend this machine and XoticPC without reservation or hesitation. Thanks Exotic PC, thanks Eric (one very long chat) and Emily (for following up and following through the entire process) - so kind. "

Fast And Easy

"I have ordered three laptops from Xotic Pc and each one has been built quickly, professionally and reliably for a very decent price. I was helped by Emily of the customer service department and her assistance was wonderful."

Outstanding Gaming Computer Company

"This is by far the best computer retailer that I have purchased from. All of their products are sold at competitive prices; however, the customization service makes this company unique. I was able to have all of the components of my gaming laptop modified to my specifications at a reasonable price and have Xotic PC perform a clean install of windows with no bloatware. They also perform a stress test prior to shipping the computer to ensure all of the components are functioning together properly. Not having to buy and install aftermarket components and spend a day removing the bloatware that usually comes on new computers saved me a colossal headache. I wish I had found out about this company sooner, and intend to purchase all future computers from them. "

Excellent company

"I am very happy with xotic pc. I got my laptop after a week and it was perfect very clean and everything works as it should and I can see it lasting along time. I will definitely order from xotic pc again. Emily did a great job also with supporting me with all my needs"

2017-07-20

Fast and responsive support

"I had minimal problems with my order thanks to the support I received. Any questions I had were answered within a few hours and it made me more comfortable with the purchase I made. Thanks to Emily for ensuring everything was alright :)"

2017-07-19

"It was very easy to move around and fined what I wanted in a a gaming labtop so thank you"

2017-07-19

Great deals, great price, great customer support!!!

"Before XoticPC I bought was an Alienware that was OK but I felt it was a bit overpriced. After around 1 year, I randomly found XoticPC on google and I felt really bad about my Alienware. So, I started looking and decided to get one from them. That was in 2012 and since then I have bought 3 laptops, 2 for me and 1 for a friend - who loves it and still uses his. Mine, from 2012, I decided to "retire" and just got myself a new one, also from XoticPC and it is a beast. I could spend almost the same amount of money to buy a desktop with those features! I am VERY satisfied with this company. Great deals, great price, great customer support!!! A huge thanks to Emily and Pat J, who are some of the best workers I have ever had the pleasure to meet!"

2017-07-16

Good Experience

"Ordering was straight-forward and the computer was easy to configure. The computer arrived on time and was undamaged. Emily did a wonderful job of keeping me updated on the status of my order along the way!"

2017-07-16

Perfect!

"My laptop came very fast, and all the custom mods look great! Thank you!!"

2017-07-15

Great laptop, great customer service

"Great laptop, great customer service "

2017-07-14

I'm fully satisfied with the service!

"I decided to buy a new laptop a couple of months ago.I started to look for offers and then I found XOTIC PC laptop on Amazon.com. My decision was to check out their website in order to find the laptop that I would like. My experience was amazing - I was impressed with the upgrade opportunities for my laptop. There are also a lot of discounts - both for computers\laptops and parts. Emily was my assistant and she was helping me out through the ordering proccess (since I'm not a US resident). I was informed that the laptop I ordered went through a lot of different tests to prove its quality. I fully reccommend this company if you want to have a pleasant service, smart prices and good product! :)"

Satisfied customer, third purchase

"I have purchased three laptops over years from XOTIC PC. I'm very pleased with the amount of customization options they offer.
During the build process, they provided me regular progress updates. They also have a quick turn around time from order to shipping. I ordered a laptop on Monday and it was delivered on Saturday the same week.
The customer service representatives, such as Emily are pleasant to interact with. She was very helpful, in answering both of my questions via the chat application on their website. In the future, I will continue to purchase laptops from XOTIC PC.

Great place!

"Emily provided very fast and helpful service, highly recommended!"

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,384 merchant members.