Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10

What is this?

"Excellent service throughout, customer service walked me through every step. "

"Very impressed, xoticpc had great prices, products and polite, fast and knowledgeable response. Highly recommended!"

"Xotic was extremely helpful and a pleasure to do business with. My PC shipped quickly and without damage. Would not hesitate to use them again. "

"I purchased a new laptop via XOTIC PC and I was very satisfied with both my product and the customer service I received. Their staff was very helpful by recommending the type of laptop that would suit my needs. Even though I spent months researching what I should look for in a laptop, when it actually came down to picking one and building it, it was great having their assistance along the way. I received my order quicker than expected in great condition. When I had issues with my laptop, I received frequent online feedback to help me troubleshoot."

"I have purchased custom built notebooks for years now, this will be my 5th. I found out about Xotic PC from notebookreview and finally decided to give them a shot.

The service was quick, they responded to me the next day and we're very helpful throughout the entire process. My machine was delivered in a timely fashion and runs great.

The selection is great, I never felt like I was settling. I got exactly what I wanted and refer anyone I know who is looking to check them out.

"The laptop arrived on time, they send periodic email updates regarding the status of our order. Answering time on questions via email was very fast and price was reasonable"

"An individual review - positive or negative - is merely an anecdote, but a collation of reviews is data. I am pleased to add my own positive review of XoticPC to the ever growing number. The product I had ordered (a Sager laptop) developed a dysfunctional screen within weeks of purchase. I was relieved to be immediately granted a return RMA. After mailing in the computer, the issue was resolved within one week. My laptop was back on my desk in working condition, with little effort on my part. Thank you XoticPC!"

"The service I got from Xotic PC both before and after my order was superb. The sales staff aided in my purchase by helping me choose the product that was right for me as well as throughout the process of payment. They kept me up to date throughout the entire process of adding custom components of my laptop. In addition, the staff has been great helping me with any technical support I have needed to date. "

"Overall I am pleased with the service. They are correct and their products are very good! The only thing I do not hare been that in the beginning there was some confusion with my order, they quickly responded and the problem is resolved!"

"Everything is good just, pc is working fine, just had some minor isssues regarding on shipping, overall great!"

"I am extremely satisfied with the service and pricing of my new laptop. The sales personnel were informative with any question I had. The deals on the laptop were also good. I am happy with my new laptop and would buy again from Xotic PC."

"not sure about quality control, after recving my pc, I installed OS windows 8, which would not recognize the cd rom. after tracing down wires found that it was plugged into wrong port. then trying to plug headphones into front jack would not recognize the headphones. again traced wires down and found that the connection was plugged in incorrectly. talk to CUSTOMER SERVICE( I WILL NOT NAME NAMES BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO SINGLE ANYONE PERSON OUT) and he apologized for cutting me off in the middle of trying to explain to him my dilemma he gave me another number and someone else to talk to.. hey (CUSTOMER SERVICE) it was just a complaint , I wasn't asking you to fix the problem, I already did that myself.. as a customer service rep last I heard it was your job to give the customer service not hand me off to another number. anyway waited a few minutes called back and spoke with ANOTHER CUSTOMER SERVICE REP, I explained to him that I had not recvd my code for the FAR CRY 4 game and he informed me that this happens from time to time, to which I said I understand. he placed me on hold and instead of giving me another phone number, email, or handing me to someone else he actually gave me customer service just by telling me he would see to it that I got my code for the game.. other than that the pc runs great now, still don't know how it got thru quality control with headphone jack not working. that's all a person wants after they pay money for something is a little customer service, not to be handed off or passed around to someone else.. SATISFIED with the product so far...!"

"I purchased an Aorus X7 Version 2 from XoticPC awhile back. They handle my product with care from beginning to end. If I had any questions or if they were unable to customize a certain part of the laptop, they were prompt about following up with me. I would definitely come back if I ever need another laptop or desktop as XoticPC."

"This was my first time buying from Xotic PC, but I'd say they did an excellent job!! I was shipping out to Korea & my house had just got broken into and everything was stolen. Last minute purchase from Xotic PC & they were able to build, test & ship me a new laptop just in time!! Picked up the 936 Sager NP7358 & this is running everything on max settings with 0 problems. Better than the previous desktop pc I had. Extremely satisfied & glad I purchased from here. Thanks again!!"

"Everything interaction that I had with them was quick and easy, they didn't waste anytime and were willing to answer any of my questions. They call you and follow up by email about your order and are fairly quick to respond to you. The only thing that I didn't like was that they were not mindful of where their customer was from, the reason I say this is that I live in Hawaii and their calls would come in at 3 or 4 am so I wouldn't answer. That was the only reason my order took longer then expected to be processed."

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,897 merchant members.