Stores > Xotic PC

Customer service: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.87/10 7.87/10

What is this?

2016-05-20

Really like my custom built computer

"Looked all over for a laptop that had everything I wanted, but couldn't find the one that exactly everything I wanted. Than I followed some recommendations to use XoticPC and I'm glad I did. I was able to design my ideal laptop which cost less than the others I almost "settled" for. Customer service was great and I got the laptop within the original estimated delivery time. Very happy with my new computer."

2016-05-19

Great Experience x2

"I originally ordered a gaming laptop from XoticPC prior to an eight month deployment back in 2008. After almost 7 years of use and abuse, it was time for me to upgrade to a new system. As I was going back to grad school, I wanted a system that could handle the classroom as well as my gaming needs. After shopping around and comparing prices and services, it was a no brainer for me to return to XoticPC for my purchase. They offer an unrivaled selection of laptops while providing customers with the ability to customize every aspect of their new machine.

Nearly a year later and after hundreds of hours spent using my Sager NP8651-S, I'm happy to say that this system is still going strong. I've never had any issues with this computer, nor with my last, which adds up to almost 8 years of constant up-time for my Xotic PC laptops. Every XoticPC representative I have had the pleasure of dealing with has always been incredibly professional. I highly recommend them and I look forward to purchasing another laptop from them in the future.

This review was modified by Stewmanji on May 19 2016 10:47:18 AM

2016-05-05

Dead laptop 8 months later.

"Supposedly great laptops but mine was dead (motherboard) less than a year after purchasing it. Worked decently well while I had it but the keyboard, power button, and a few other external interfaces were cheap and broke. Ended up having to get a separate keyboard and taping a tab to the power button to make it work. Expected a lot better from a "1337 kustom" kind of seller. Won't be buying again."

This review was modified by DeadboltV on May 05 2016 01:51:01 PM
Rep reply posted May-18-2016

A rep from Xotic PC, xoticpc, has responded

“We are sorry that your motherboard failed. Unfortunately it is near impossible to quality check a motherboards lifespan especially with all the variables of how the machine is being used. However your machine is still under warranty and we would like to get this resolved for you as soon as possible. If any issues come up, please contact us, we will do everything within our power to get it resolved for you as quick as possible. You can always email our management team management@xoticpc.com”

2016-05-04

Decent

"Decent for gaming PCs but granted I had a shaky experience with the warranty items but that's more on the distributor then them. Prices are a little high but not completely unreasonable."

This review was modified by scottr1013 on May 05 2016 10:29:21 AM

2016-05-03

Amazing computers, real people.

"I have purchased two laptops from Xotic PC over the years and the reason I go back to them is that I know exactly what I am going to get with the amazing customization options available and real people I know will work with me. Over all the internet you wont find a more solid place to purchase a laptop or PC that you know will stay with you for a long while. I only have one thing to note, Customer service wait times can be long but that's only because each representative is helping another customer with the same time and dedication they will show you when you reach them. They treat me like a human being and in turn appreciate being treated like a person too. They are real people who genuinely want to help you if an issue pops up. I will always come back to Xotic PC for any new laptop needs."

This review was modified by Greatgreengoo on May 03 2016 07:55:32 AM

2016-05-01

A little to be desired

"I bought a laptop from Xotic PC that they said was available - MSI GT72s 60E dominator Pro G tobii. There were delays in getting the unit - but they were fairly quick to respond. It took over a month to see the ball start rolling. When I contacted them, they advised that if I cancelled my order there would be a fee charged for stopping the order. At this point I had made payments to my credit card but had not received a computer yet - and neither had they. So why threaten to charge me for a computer I am paying on, and interest, when I don't have it and neither do they. I was offered an additional game from Xotic PC for the delays - after expressing some concern about the delays - well when I down loaded the program to get the game it populated icons across my computer desktop and filled it completely - then when I deleted the download - it took everything off my computer that I had - I lost every picture, file, download, program etc that was on that computer. What a pain that was. So weeks go by and the MSI comes - but a few things were not working. I downloaded updates, software, did searches for the problems I had with it - No luck. I contacted Xotic PC and requested assistance from their Lifetime support! They said push the button to turn on the Nvidia card, which was just one of the problems I was having. So I sent them a video of all the concerns, even explaining how pushing the button didn't do anything at all. No Nvidia card was showing in the hardware list, eyetracking did not work, among other things- That was the last I heard from anyone. No response, no contact, no help. They got the money - and it was off to the next victim. Thanks guys!
Hope you can get a decent crew in there to help turn everyone around.

after some going back and forth, we may have come to a resolution - will see soon
5-22-16. After speaking with them- two empty emails. another promise to get back with me by the end of the day by 5-20. Again, no response - they get what they want - then it's whatever to you. Thanks again guys!!!

This review was modified by cetrov on May 22 2016 08:49:30 PM
Rep reply posted May-18-2016

A rep from Xotic PC, xoticpc, has responded

“We apologize for any delays on your order. This was a brand new product released, and there was issues with delivery on the product from our distribution center. We kept in constant contact to keep you updated through this process. This does not happen frequently but if there are delays we want to keep you informed as much as possible. We also want to apologize for the issues you received after the product arrived. With these very high end systems they require a lot of software to ensure every piece is working, and with Windows updating constantly it can mess with some of these settings. We want to give everyone the time they deserve and touch everyone as quick as possible, so we are sorry if you felt like we did not respond in a timely matter, however we are in the process of expanding this area to ensure we are responding as quick as possible. It appears everything has been resolved now and if there is anything more that we can do please reach out again. If you would like to speak with our management team at anytime dont hesitate to email us at management@xoticpc.com”

2016-04-24

Got What I wanted !! An Awesome Gaming Laptop way to go Xotic PC

"Xotic PC has an Awesome inventory of ASUS ROG Laptops I purchased the top of the line ROG. I am so happy with my purchase. Also Exotic PC is very competitive with pricing. They did a great job Packaging my PC for shipping ... Good job Exotic PC I will contact you when I need an upgrade or some accessories. Thank You"

This review was modified by Cokenfolk on April 24 2016 10:32:45 PM

2016-04-23

Above and beyond customer service!

"I've purchased from Xotic PC twice now, and both times they have been AMAZINGLY helpful. Customer support stayed in consistent contact with me and answered any questions I had, including giving me detailed updates about the build process. There was one part they got that was questionable so they immediately sent for a new one just to make sure the new machine was 100% perfect. When my last computer broke (my fault, not theirs) and I sent it to the manufacturer, they actually talked with the manufacturer and ensured they would charge me less for repairs! Everyone there is incredibly friendly and I am absolutely going to keep coming back to them. I can't recommend them highly enough!"

2016-04-22

SAGER NP9870-S BEST PC EVER !

"I bought a new SAGER gaming/workstation and its prefect.
The PC was delivered to me right after the holidays.
I really love it, it works perfectly.
i was ordering the PC from abroad the USA and it was the first time i was doing so
the costumer service i received was great all along the order and i would recommend
the store to all my friends

This review was modified by Lambda7 on April 22 2016 04:27:52 AM

Great Service, Great Product

"I've purchased two laptops from XoticPC, hassle-free. Their website and ordering process is very straightforward, and their service is impeccable. The product may take longer to arrive than if you had bought from a major company, but I suspect if you are looking into XoticPC, you aren't looking to buy a pre-made computer from a larger retailer.
All in all, great service from XoticPC

This review was modified by WinstonTsai on April 21 2016 03:05:46 PM

2016-04-21

Great company to deal with!

"Bought a Sager laptop from them and the service and communication was A+ from day 1. The laptop I bought came shipped very securely and even though I bought it near the Christmas holiday I still got it surprisingly quickly. Everything went so well, I ended up purchasing a second machine from them for a family member. I wouldn't be surprised if in the future the majority of my prebuilt computers come from xotic. "

This review was modified by jhonathank on April 21 2016 09:51:25 AM

2016-04-21

excellent customer service and quality of product

"I ordered a Sager NP9870-S (Clevo P870DM-G) on 27 Nov 2015, was processed on 4 Dec 2015 and arrived to his final destination on 15 Dec 2015. The system perform flawlessly and better than expected (cooling, performance, etc.). Xotic PC will give you periodic updates throughout the whole process but even if you have a question about anything in particular they will reply with knowledgeable information and as fast as possible.

I always recommending Xotic PC to my friends whenever they want to buy a new PC, and I'll definitely buy from them again in the near future

As of today 20 Apr 2016 the System still perform superb and regardless of that they still gonna keep track of your order for any concerns or issues if there's any (they value customers).

2016-04-20

Beyond excellent

"This is the second time I have bought a Sager branded custom gaming laptops from Xotic PC and the experience just keeps getting better. My last system died on me after 4 years of flawless performance so since it was time to get another I went right back to the company that built me such a great computer. It has only been a few months but this is EASILY the best laptop I have ever owned and the best service I have received. Xotic is quick, easy, and delivered right to your door with no hassles. I highly recommend using them for any custom gaming laptop needs. "

This review was modified by jstc4all6 on April 20 2016 10:48:11 AM

2016-04-20

Xotic Supreme

"I am older and work in the engineering field and always buy a gaming laptop for work, I worked with Matthew and was very impressed. I purchased a MSI (GT72S 6QE Dominator Pro G) and have been very pleased. Had one minor issue and I think it was Brett that helped via the phone.
I will definitely purchase another MSI from Xotic PC. Thanks

This review was modified by riljedpey on April 20 2016 12:56:05 AM

2016-04-18

Great Service

"I ordered an Asus gaming desktop through Xotic PC back in September. My experience with their customer service was excellent. They were quick to reply to my messages, and did not leave any questions unanswered.

My computer and the customizations I choose have been running flawlessly since it arrived. I would definitely recommend that anyone looking for a new computer check out their products. They will be the first place I check when I'm in the market for anything new.

This review was modified by Ian51 on April 18 2016 09:23:21 PM

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.