Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10

What is this?

"A few months ago, I contacted Xotic PC because I needed a new laptop for work. At my job, we do a lot of high performance computing and software engineering, so I couldn't get just any ol' laptop. With the help of one of Xotic PC's sales staff, I was able to get a beast of a machine that did exactly what I needed.

After this experience, I'm done with the Dell's of the world. I will never buy from anyone but Xotic PC again!

"I needed a powerful laptop for new software development project I was working on and needed one that could support hosting multiple operating systems running in Windows 8 Hyper-V. Since I was happy with my current laptop built on the Clevo platform, I opted for a Sager based on brand reputation. Xotic PC seemed to be a premier dealer for Sagers, so I went with them. Their technicians did a great job of helping me select exactly what I needed for the project and their sales team has done a good job of following up with my purchase days and months later. I'll definitely be buying from them in the future."

"Very satisfied with customer service received from XOTIC PC. Got free shipping for my order and received my computer in a timely manner. If you have any questions you can chat with their online customer service representative and they are helpful. Good and reliable retailer for any PC orders."

"I ordered a custom Sager NP4658 (Clevo W650SF) and I've never been happier with any other laptop in my life. Several days after my order during the assembling process I asked if they could change something on the order, and I immediately got replies from 2 of their employees who were very kind and considerate, and they got everything taken care of. They also occasionally send me e-mails checking up on me to see if everything is alright. 10/10 product, 10/10 service, and I'll definitely be purchasing from them for future laptops."

"Ordered my custom MSI GS60 GhostPro 3K-097 from XoticPC and the experience was a pleasure. Plenty of upgrade and customization options, shipping was prompt, and customer service was a delight to interact with."

"Great service and timely turnaround. Would do business with them again!"

"Xotic PC has given me fantastic service. I had to change my order at one point in the process and their customer service took care of me with no problems. Easy to talk to on the phone and very knowledgeable, even went so far as to help make some suggestions to fit my requirements and price point! A+++; I'd recommend them in a heartbeat and use them again."

"Very quick and responsive. Josh was especially helpful. The only hiccup was beyond their control and was Sager not getting the build done by the agreed upon time. That being said, it was only 1 day late and Xotic PC did everything they could to keep things on track and moving forward. Definitely the "go to" place for higher end laptops. "

"It took one month from order date to receiving it, but this PC (a Tytan) is simply the best, highest quality machine my family have ever owned. The wait was more than worth it! I have had probably 20 desktop PCs from HP, Dell and years ago, Gateway. The Xotic easily beats them all and I will be making all my future purchases from them."

"I found this website on forums and I took a chance to buy a laptop with them. They made sure everything went smooth and answered my e-mails very fast, updating me on every step they made. Surely will buy with them again."

"Xotic PC always has the lowest starting price when it comes to customizable gaming laptops compared to any other re-seller I've found on the net. The customer service is impeccable, the shipping times are fantastic, and I'm probably going to come back for a new laptop when the time comes :)!"

"The first order I placed with Xotic hit a kink. Xotic's distributor misinformed them that they had a certain model still in inventory when they didn't. After Xotic realized this, though, they were quick to inform me and offered rush build if I chose to replace my original order with a different laptop.

They truly care about their customer's experience and have an incredible staff, very responsive and knowledgeable. If you're on the market for a custom computer (which I really think anybody who uses computers for more than email should be), then they're one of the best options out there.

"The laptop i got over all is great it powerful to select what i want in and on the laptop was easy to select from and when i need help getting the product there were always willing to help and did just that help over all great and will get my next rig or laptop from xotic pc"

"This is an absolutely amazing website staffed by people who truly care about customer service. The customised laptop I received from Xotic PC exceeds my expectations, and the machine itself is an incredibly powerful game-playing beast, especially for the price! Every single person I've had conversations with at Xotic PC has been friendly, professional, and extremely knowledgable. I definitely recommend Xotic PC to anyone looking to buy a computer."

"I was looking for a new laptop for quite sometime. I used to always buy from Dell or HP but even with discounted prices the specs could not come close to what Xotic PC was offering. I purchased a Sager gaming laptop and could not be happier. This laptop is amazing and handles everything I throw at it with ease. I have traveled with it and been able to game at airports while waiting for layovers, I love it. I have had no issues with the laptop so far.

Xotic's service throughout the whole purchase process was top notch. I will definitely consider purchasing from them again in the future when I need another upgrade.

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.