Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10

What is this?

"Full disclosure: I was asked to rate Xotic PC by their representative.

Having said that, I was extremely pleased with their customer service. I ordered a new gaming laptop (an ASUS) and had them install several custom options -- the most important of which were added solid state drives, copper cooling sinks and a bloatware-free clean install of Windows 7 Professional. Everything was done perfectly and I have had zero issues with the laptop. Shipping was fast and reasonable and they always kept me informed of my order's progress.

How often do you find yourself looking online at a laptop only to say "I wish it had this particular feature -- then it would be perfect?" Xotic PC took a very powerful gaming laptop and made it exactly what I wanted -- at a price far less than boutique manufacturers in the same class.

"Purchasing from Xotic PC was a wonderful experience. Everyone we spoke with was helpful and friendly, and the computer I got from them is excellent. I would definitely recommend purchasing from them!"

" ASUS Laptop ROG G750JW-DB71. Ordered on 2/18/2014. I had many problems with it from the outset: Asus had to replace the motherboard after I ued it for a week and then the battery and power block replaced (after having been sent back to me) and I used it for 2+ week. Through it all, Tanner Maddux (primarily) and others stood by me and helped me all the way. I finally received the ASUS back today (7/28/2104) for the second time. I just ordered a UPS for it (at Tanner's recommendation) to ensure any power spikes or surges do not prevent further operation.Tanner is a superior asset (10+++ Stars or 5/5): He was patient, very kind and very responsive to my e-mails and one or two phone calls. Ed Corack, guardfish@verizon.net, 703-400-8023 (cell)"

"The service worked out great for this PC. Initially, there were some problems with the box being available; however, I was able to work through the issue with Xotic PC. I ended up getting a more powerful box for a cheaper price due to the follow up and additional work that Xotic PC put into the effort."

"We ordered a system for running large file and multiple presentations. The ordering process was seamless, customer service excellent, speed was great, and the product was perfect. Pulled out of the box and within 10 minutes was running 3 separate presentations on four screens, all three no less then 1 gb files! System did not even so much as flinch."

"I bought an upgraded Asus N550jv from XoticPC, Before I purchased the laptop from them, I looked around at multiple online stores including some other pc customization stores. In the end I decided to go with XoticPc because the price of the laptop and the upgrades were either the same price or lower than other online retailers. With standard build a shipment times, it took a little over a week to arrive which isn't bad. Xotic PC keeps you updated every step of the way so that you know relatively what they're doing to it and how much longer it will be before it arrives. Overall I was pleased with Xotic PC and will definitely buy from them again in the future. "

"I purchased a top of the line Sager from Xotic while I was in Europe and had an incredibly short time frame in which to have the machine put together and shipped out. Xotic worked with me every step of the way and was able to get the machine to a courier on a strict schedule.

The customer service is next-to-none and their prices are competitive to any comparable service. This is my second machine from Xotic and I plan on purchasing my third from them as well.

"Fantastic service at every stage! The ordering process was straightforward and great for any level of customization. Customer service was helpful and responded very quickly, and provided regular updates. I would definitely return for future purchases. "

"I have ordered multiple times from XoticPC, im always given top notch service from anyone ive spoken to at the company. I also like the fact that they provide a window into the company if you connect with them on social media, gives the company a human side. When you deal with these guys you arent just buying a product from drones pushed to sell you things that they dont even know about, you are buying something from people who are just as excited about the technology and hardware as you are."

"Upon receiving my desktop for the first time, and plugging it in for the first time, the desktop didn't work. The resolution was completely messed up. I don't mean low, I mean the picture was almost art with how abstract and colorful it was. Whatever, after my extremely long wait (I don't recommend planning anything around getting the desktop. It takes a while) I just wanted to get it working. I ultimately replaced the GPU and got it working temporarily... long enough for the water cooler to just stop working.

So then I have the problem about a month in a half in, that it's over heating because the water cooler doesn't work. I ended up contacting support, and ended up taking apart the entire desktop trying to figure out if something got loose, etc. and re-seated the heat sink and applied thermal paste. So yes, the desktop that I paid extraordinary amounts of money to have someone else build, I was having to almost completely rebuild it. I went back and forth with support for a few weeks before finally deciding to send it in for repairs.

So, where I am now is that they're telling me that it's been longer than 30 days, I have to pay for the shipping of this 60 pound desktop, including packaging, etc.

I do not recommend Xoticpc. I do not know what I paid 2 grand for anymore.

Update: The customer service guys from Xoticpc contacted me and were extremely helpful, and got me a shipping label for my desktop. I'll continue to update the rating, but it was a good sign of showing some care to their customers.

"Purchased my new Sager NP9380-S laptop from XoticPC 6 Months ago (See Bottom of this post for the Laptop's specs).
I have nothing but the highest praise for XoticPC!!!!! Not only was my experience fantastic (everyone was extremely helpful) But the Laptop I recv'd is simply AMAZING! I tried and could not get it spec'd this way from SAGER themselves - which says a lot about the folks at XOTIC.
Let me just state - the amount of communication AT EVERY STEP of the process is incredible! I recv'd an email for each and every step notifying me of exactly how everything was proceeding. I have NEVER had such an experience prior to this (when ordering a PC/Laptop). XOTIC PC is in a class by themselves and as such I will never hold back from wholeheartedly recommending them to any of my friends and family.
Laptop Specs:
Sager NP9380-S - Intel Core i7 4800MQ (2.7-3.7ghz) / 32gig ram / dual Nvidia 780m (8gigs total vid mem) / dual 1Terabyte Samsung 840 EVO mSata drives raid 1 setup for incredible boot / dual 1terabyte Samsung 840 EVO SSD drives for storage / additional copper cooling / + other goodies

"One of my friends told me about xoticpc and at first I was sceptical. Even though I had never heard of them before I decided to give them a shot. I am very glad that I did because I was able to get an amazing laptop at a great price. I have had my msi gaming laptop for a few months and it is still working perfectly. I can play any game I want on the highest settings without having to worry if my system can handle it, which is a great feeling. The customer service is amazing and I never had to wait long to get in contact with someone. They responded to my emails within a day and sometimes even within a few hours. I highly recommend xoticpc to anyone who wants an amazing system at a great price."

"Great prices, great service, and all the latest and best gaming capable laptops is why I am a repeat customer with XoticPC. "

"In the past 2 years I've purchased 4 custom laptops from XoticPC. Worked with Josh to get order 89070 tweaked to perfection. ( Josh is awesome by the way). The Staff was professional and punctual and made the whole experience great. I am a repeat customer and will continue to be in the future. I highly recommend Xotic PC if you're into high quality product and service mixed with competitive prices. "

"Bought a new Laptop from them this year for my college courses and the entire experience was top notch. Throughout the entire purchase process they were there to answer any questions I had, and made me feel like a valued customer. I highly recommend that if you are looking for a new PC/Laptop that you consider doing business with them, you will not be disappointed."

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.