Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10

What is this?

"My new MSI notebook works like a charm! Thank you and your support team for all of the help. It has been one of the best experiences I've ever had in regards to after sales service n terms of knowledge, willingness to help and ease of getting to a tech in the first place!"

"This was my first time ordering a gaming PC. Xotic made the process straight-forward, and kept me in the loop with the creation of my computer every step of the way. Some updates even came multiple times per day. My computer (Xotic Executioner) arrived in perfect condition, and has by far been the most incredible computer I've ever owned. It is beautiful to look at, gets compliments from friends/family all the time, performs flawlessly, and is very quiet. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend and purchase through Xotic for both its products and its customer service!"

"Great customer service. Worked with me on making sure I was getting the computer I was looking for, and through the whole payment process."

"I was in the market for a replacement laptop that could serve as a replacement gaming machine. I had several chat sessions with XoticPC support as I had very specific requirements for the system I wanted, light weight, metal casing, great gaming performance, 17in screen. The company posts youtube videos for the products they carry--lots of reviews. The customer service reps were great in giving me models to look over as well as help to finalize my configuration. The system rocks and I have been recommending Xotic PC to all my friends and family who are looking for a good product from a great company!"

"I happened to stumble upon Xotic PC when I was searching for a new laptop to buy and I couldn't be more happy with what I came across. The new laptop I ordered works great and the customer service I received every step of the way helped a great deal, not to mention giving me a heads up on the process the laptop was going through and when I would get it. I would definitely recommend Xotic PC to anyone!"

"I am ordering a new laptop for work and i was having trouble deciding. I had issues with other sites so i came to xotic after reading good things online. I am so glad i did. They have been nothing but helpful, emails with lots of updates, phone calls explaining everything, lots of follow up and even helped straighten out a billing issue where another company just turned me down without question. I cannot be more satisfied with how i have been treated as a customer by this company and i will be using them for my next PC purchase. I have never had customer service as good as i have gotten from Kat at Xotic PC. I am not affiliated with the company, i just ordered a laptop and am amazed at the treatment i am receiving. "

"From my initial ordering of my PC to the customer service checkup after it was delivered, Xotic has been one of the best experiences I've ever had. I will certainly be ordering from them again if/when the time comes for another new computer."

"These guys did an unbelievably job, especially Tanner. I was only visiting the US for a 2 week period and they got me an out of stock laptop, found HDDs and RAM which were out of stock by searching high and low and trying multiple options, customized it, tested it, and got it to me before I left the country on my next trip. I would definitely buy from them again."

"Great PC for the price. Service was very good all along the way. "

"Xotic PC was excellent. Their website is well laid out and it's very easy to find what you are looking for. You are given every available option to customize your computer, with real-time price updating, so you can buy exactly the computer you want for the price you have budgeted. They do a great job of keeping you apprised of what is happening with your order and when you should expect to receive it. They are very responsive to queries and issues, and I never had a problem getting a real person on the phone. I will definitely look to them again the next time I'm in a computer buying mood."

"Hi I bought a 1 x MSI GS70 Stealth-037 in 2014 from
Xotic PC it was an awesome experience. Would recommend and have to family and friends. Love my
laptop. Thanks Xotic PC

"I bought a custom laptop from Xotic PC in June of this year, based on the very positive reviews I found online. Well, for one of the few times in my online life, the reviewers were correct!

Xotic PC provided great service during the entire order process, and the unit arrived on-time and in perfect shape. The reseller provided many options for building the custom unit so I was able to make a good decision around features in relation to cost.

I have recommended the company to my family & friends, and will be a repeat customer when my laptop needs upgrading (yeah that I can do that through them) and eventual replacement.

I'm a happy, satisfied customer...

"Their service is efficient and precise. They kept me up to date on all of the steps that my laptop was undergoing until it arrived. And it arrived within the estimated delivery time."

"Love xoticpc. They are passionate about fast gaming rigs, laptops, and otherwise exotic hardware. They are enthusiasts - - if your going to buy a high end machine, who better to rely on? "

"I am delighted in every respect with my new PC and the service I received from XOTIC. Next time around XOTIC will be at the top of my list! "Great Job!" to the whole team; from start to finish I felt as though my order really mattered.

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,862 merchant members.