Stores > Xotic PC

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10

What is this?

2016-04-24

Got What I wanted !! An Awesome Gaming Laptop way to go Xotic PC

"Xotic PC has an Awesome inventory of ASUS ROG Laptops I purchased the top of the line ROG. I am so happy with my purchase. Also Exotic PC is very competitive with pricing. They did a great job Packaging my PC for shipping ... Good job Exotic PC I will contact you when I need an upgrade or some accessories. Thank You"

This review was modified by Cokenfolk on April 24 2016 10:32:45 PM

2016-04-23

Above and beyond customer service!

"I've purchased from Xotic PC twice now, and both times they have been AMAZINGLY helpful. Customer support stayed in consistent contact with me and answered any questions I had, including giving me detailed updates about the build process. There was one part they got that was questionable so they immediately sent for a new one just to make sure the new machine was 100% perfect. When my last computer broke (my fault, not theirs) and I sent it to the manufacturer, they actually talked with the manufacturer and ensured they would charge me less for repairs! Everyone there is incredibly friendly and I am absolutely going to keep coming back to them. I can't recommend them highly enough!"

2016-04-22

SAGER NP9870-S BEST PC EVER !

"I bought a new SAGER gaming/workstation and its prefect.
The PC was delivered to me right after the holidays.
I really love it, it works perfectly.
i was ordering the PC from abroad the USA and it was the first time i was doing so
the costumer service i received was great all along the order and i would recommend
the store to all my friends

This review was modified by Lambda7 on April 22 2016 04:27:52 AM

Great Service, Great Product

"I've purchased two laptops from XoticPC, hassle-free. Their website and ordering process is very straightforward, and their service is impeccable. The product may take longer to arrive than if you had bought from a major company, but I suspect if you are looking into XoticPC, you aren't looking to buy a pre-made computer from a larger retailer.
All in all, great service from XoticPC

This review was modified by WinstonTsai on April 21 2016 03:05:46 PM

2016-04-21

Great company to deal with!

"Bought a Sager laptop from them and the service and communication was A+ from day 1. The laptop I bought came shipped very securely and even though I bought it near the Christmas holiday I still got it surprisingly quickly. Everything went so well, I ended up purchasing a second machine from them for a family member. I wouldn't be surprised if in the future the majority of my prebuilt computers come from xotic. "

This review was modified by jhonathank on April 21 2016 09:51:25 AM

2016-04-21

excellent customer service and quality of product

"I ordered a Sager NP9870-S (Clevo P870DM-G) on 27 Nov 2015, was processed on 4 Dec 2015 and arrived to his final destination on 15 Dec 2015. The system perform flawlessly and better than expected (cooling, performance, etc.). Xotic PC will give you periodic updates throughout the whole process but even if you have a question about anything in particular they will reply with knowledgeable information and as fast as possible.

I always recommending Xotic PC to my friends whenever they want to buy a new PC, and I'll definitely buy from them again in the near future

As of today 20 Apr 2016 the System still perform superb and regardless of that they still gonna keep track of your order for any concerns or issues if there's any (they value customers).

2016-04-20

Beyond excellent

"This is the second time I have bought a Sager branded custom gaming laptops from Xotic PC and the experience just keeps getting better. My last system died on me after 4 years of flawless performance so since it was time to get another I went right back to the company that built me such a great computer. It has only been a few months but this is EASILY the best laptop I have ever owned and the best service I have received. Xotic is quick, easy, and delivered right to your door with no hassles. I highly recommend using them for any custom gaming laptop needs. "

This review was modified by jstc4all6 on April 20 2016 10:48:11 AM

2016-04-20

Xotic Supreme

"I am older and work in the engineering field and always buy a gaming laptop for work, I worked with Matthew and was very impressed. I purchased a MSI (GT72S 6QE Dominator Pro G) and have been very pleased. Had one minor issue and I think it was Brett that helped via the phone.
I will definitely purchase another MSI from Xotic PC. Thanks

This review was modified by riljedpey on April 20 2016 12:56:05 AM

2016-04-18

Great Service

"I ordered an Asus gaming desktop through Xotic PC back in September. My experience with their customer service was excellent. They were quick to reply to my messages, and did not leave any questions unanswered.

My computer and the customizations I choose have been running flawlessly since it arrived. I would definitely recommend that anyone looking for a new computer check out their products. They will be the first place I check when I'm in the market for anything new.

This review was modified by Ian51 on April 18 2016 09:23:21 PM

2016-04-18

Amazing Value and Performance

"I've purchased three laptops over the years from Xotic PC and have been very satisfied each time. Two of systems were for my wife who loved the systems. Recently my wife needed a second laptop but she hates Windows 10 and wanted to get Windows 7 on a new system. Xotic PC put a base install of Windows 7, no bloat-ware, just the OS and drivers. That's just one of the many customizable options Xotic PC offers and such customization is hard to find with mainstream vendors. In addition you can get better specs for half the cost of an Apple or Dell Laptop."

This review was modified by happy-gamers on April 18 2016 06:17:01 PM

2016-04-17

Xotic the Great!

"I couldn't be happier with my new Sager laptop. It's my dream machine! The rig runs flawlessly, is SO well built and handles anything I throw at it. I spent almost a year researching what laptop to buy in anticipation of ordering one last fall. All roads led me to Xotic PC. Once I had decided I definitely wanted Xotic to build my computer, I received excellent help in the forums to assist me in which computer to buy. The Sager is an awesome computer. I absolutely love it. There have been zero issues with it. I have nothing but praise.

The same goes for the customer service there at Xotic. I'm so impressed with every single person I've connected with - nothing but the best service and and advice. I feel Xotic PC truly cares about offering quality products as well as the best possible customer service.

I can't imagine buying a computer from anyone else. My daughter is due for a new one within the next year so I will be visiting Xotic PC again and in the future for all my computer needs.

Xotic PC has restored my faith in quality goods and customer care. It's kind of rare these days.

This review was modified by talamoth on April 17 2016 07:56:43 PM

2016-04-15

"My experience from beginning to end with XOTIC PC was flawless. Being a 1st time laptop buyer, I did as much reseach as I could to find a reputable company.

My question were always answered by a live person from their CS Department, my pruchase was exactly as ordered, and the product more than met my expectations. I made a few changes to the stock configuration, and the reps I spoke with gave me excellent advice and input for my desired changes.

I will do business with them again. 2 Thumbs Up!

This review was modified by Sargamor on April 15 2016 12:53:29 PM

2016-04-15

Works good for game artists!

"I got a workstation laptop and it runs heavy programs and shows models and textures in crisp quality. Good for on-the-go work or working at home. Im definitly going to shop here again."

This review was modified by gwensauer on April 15 2016 10:21:01 AM

Researcher Review - Great Performance, Service, Bang for The Buck

"I landed with Xotic PC and SAGER through a ton of research. My old Alienware was getting a little slow and I wanted a high-performance laptop that could play the newest level of games. Fallout 4 and such. After that, it was about getting the best quality for a good price.

Xotic PC and SAGER were interesting, but I didn't have a comfort level with the brand at first. I went through online forums and eventually decided that it was worth the risk. Short answer was that it was WELL worth the risk.

Xotic PC is legitimately one of the best service sites I've been involved with for years. Professional, thoughtful, and straightforward. My SAGER gaming laptop has all the horsepower you want (yeah-yeah, it's not a PC), quality build, and it didn't come with all that bloatware crap that seems to be added to more mainstream brands.

I'd highly recommend going this route - both with Xotic PC and SAGER. Heavy-duty researcher here with no affiliation other than this is where I landed for a quality laptop and quality service. The price I paid is a premium for a premium laptop BUT it's one of the best prices compared to other premium laptops. Four months later and I'm still happy with the purchase.

Not loving the grind of Fallout 4 as much as I'd like, but you can't have everything.

This review was modified by el_queso_grande on April 15 2016 09:49:55 AM

2016-04-14

Patient vendor who took the trouble to answer my questions

"I may have been a pest of a customer - peppering their service personnel over the course of two weeks with numerous questions and followup questions. I got all of those answered very much to my satisfaction, which is partly why I gave them my business. The item took a couple weeks to manufacture and deliver (they had a backlog at the time - this vendor is very popular for good reason) but the final product was more than worth the wait."

This review was modified by Phil_S on April 14 2016 05:17:16 PM

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.