Stores > Xotic PC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
Voice your opinion! Review Xotic PC by clicking a star below.
2017-03-24

Will most defintitely continue doing business with Xotic!

"Ordered my new gaming laptop and it arrived in amazing time and was everything i had come to hear from Xotic PC. Contacted customer support for an unrelated issue and they responded quickly and were extremely helpful. Will be recommending them to everybody."

This review was modified by ccwinkler87 on March 28 2017 12:00:51 AM

2017-03-21

Sensational Experience

"Buying my second gaming laptop ever, XOTIC made it possible. The customer support (Danielle) was magnificent and I had the help I needed when I had questions. I'll be recommending XOTIC to friends and will be using again on next purchase!!"

This review was modified by therobincaoman on March 23 2017 08:30:01 AM

2017-03-20

Great customer service years after the original purchase

"I had bought a laptop from Xotic PC around five years ago, and I had no problems with it, either in terms with the sales process or the product itself. I've been having a minor problem recently, and contacted their customer support to buy a part. Landon was extremely helpful with my problem, being very patient, professional, and quick to respond. Even though it has been five years after my purchase, their customer service is still great."

This review was modified by RSmith23 on March 22 2017 09:00:08 PM

2017-03-19

Horriable from the moment I paid!! Do not trust them!!!

"I felt over all the staff prior to taking my money was fast and knowledgeable with the exception of Emily who lacked knowledge and said on two separate occasions she would get back to me with information i requested and even didn't submit my credit card information to there billing dept when i requested my WiFi card be upgraded...I had to call back each time for the information i requested and a separate time to see why my card was not being charged only to find it was on her desk still.

(When you first place an order your told they wont take card info over the phone and only on the website...your protection and they need to verify everything so as to be secure, however if any change and or modification is done to an order then all that goes out the window and the opposite will apply)

I was already paid up and about a week into it and they haven't started to build anything and at that point I decided to upgrade my build even though it would cost me an extra few hundred bucks, again i provide my card info over the phone and again it takes a solid day for them even to charge the card just to get the process rolling.

Two or three days go by and im shot an e-mail saying my build is going to be delayed more than two weeks before they can even start working on my system. I am instructed in the e-mail to call for my options...here are the options that were provided in a matter fact way.

1. Wait it out, 2. Cancel for a full refund, 3. Change my build...I slept on it and call the next morning and canceled for a full refund because they did nothing to keep me as a customer in the situation. When i canceled i was told it was going to take up to 48 hours even to have my order canceled anyone wondering why is because its clear to me communication cross dept is terrible and verge on being negligent!

I HAD IT! i wrote a bad review and to Xotic PC credit they called within two hours to reach out to me and to try to make things right, however this is were the true terror starts though it was not clear to me at that point.

I was told magically they had my build in the back and if i wanted they could resend my cancellation and work on my laptop and have it out the door the very next day....I was excited...who wouldn't be right?

To sweeten the pot they told me id be getting a 17inch gaming backpack and some other junk i could care less about but hey it was the gesture that counted to me.

THE NEXT DAY!!! I say that in all caps because I was sent an e-mail saying that the Prema Bios wont come pre installed even though its selling point for there version of Clevo laptops, That really hurt because if anyone knows anything about laptops its that manufacture bios is very neutered...I was told that they are expecting it soon and I asked for a professional screen calibration as compensation and they agreed, I was happy.

(My contention here is only that there site says pre installed not when available)

I also asked for them to make sure my upgraded ram was running at 3Ghz because I paid several extra hundred bucks for this...I was told then in e-mail they would test it but could not assure me of that speed and the new bios when out should allow that...still i wanted to know what i was getting and asked for testing to be done.

(I think its fair to not want to be sold a bill of goods and I would have liked the option to change my ram because of this)

Mind you at 5:11pm I was shot an e-mail saying there was a problem with the ram and then a separate e-mail at 5:23pm saying my package was shipped...Anyone who has built a PC knows all they did was took a bad dimm out and slapped a new one in a called it a day and didn't do any testing!

Mind you they close at 5:30pm allowing me 7min to respond to the e-mail or call.

I was never told what speed that ram was running or even if they did additional testing on the new dimm, this is just shady behavior sending it out the door like that really put a bitter taste in my mouth!

I called Friday and asked what was the issue with the ram and what was the speed...it was then I was told it was a bad dimm and the ram was 2400Mhz, later that day I said would refuse the package but after thinking on it a bit I decided to sign for it because I was ready for this headache to be over and they said the new bios would be out soon so my ram could go at the marketed speed that i bought it for...

I open the box and there was no backpack like they promised or any other extras...So yeah they lied!

I started to use the laptop and within 25min im getting BSOD all the time constant restart...nothing is fixing this issue, ive tried it all!

(The did calibrate the screen but cant enjoy it because the system is screwed...thanks Xotic!)

Also its nice to know there sales team is open M-S but tech support is closed Sat-Sun...Now i bet im stuck paying a ton for shipping back and I bet they take there time refunding me and nickle and dime me to death.

This review was modified by carolins on March 21 2017 10:45:02 AM

2017-03-18

Amazing Costumer Service

"Exotic PC did an incredible job putting my order together and shipping it fast. I had made some changes to the order and they were superb making those changes and still shipping it early. Danielle G was fantastic at getting the updated order changes done. I will be using Exotic PC again with my next PC order."

This review was modified by trippy518 on March 21 2017 12:30:05 AM

2017-03-17

Customer Service Shining Through

"While I have said I would review them after a month of my purchase, I am breaking that decision just to highlight the excellent customer service I've received from Xotic throughout the whole process. Not only were they quite timely in response during their business hours, but they do know what they are doing.

Every customer service representative I've talked to was able to answer every one of my complaints easily and with professionalism. I would definitely purchase from them again when this laptop of mine becomes obsolete.

This review was modified by Jusuchin on March 21 2017 12:15:10 AM

2017-03-16

Bought another machine through thiscompany.

"So far so good.

For Danielle.

This review was modified by Reviewguysy on March 21 2017 12:00:31 AM

2017-03-16

3rd time buying from xotic, only place I'll buy from.

"I've bought 3 laptops through xotic, all of them sagers. Top notch products, great prices and excellent customer service. Danielle is the best and helped me with an issue with one of the offers.

Only gripe I have is that order processing can take while, don't expect your order to be ready to ship in just a couple of days. Its eorth the wait though! When it comes you know the product is packaged great and the quality is going to be great.

Don't waste money at the big boxed store on a lower quality product.

This review was modified by Bossdog421 on March 21 2017 12:00:25 AM

2017-03-15

No dissatisfaction here ^_^

"I absolutely love the new laptop. It came all packaged up neatly. No real trouble though I'd never used an MSi laptop so I was a little confused about how to enable the camera and do some other minor things. I looked on some sites to see the best way to fix it. It was not a problem. "

This review was modified by tobybathory on March 17 2017 06:45:01 PM

2017-03-14

Excellent Service! Highly Recommended!!

"I am really satisfied with my laptop and encourage everyone to use Xotic PC. There sales team is amazing especially Landon. He helped me through out the process and it was easy and simple. The have great options on there laptop and its fairly priced. I told one of my buddies to get a laptop from here also. And he is loving the service they had provided. They know what there doing and they are the best in business hands down!! Will definitely purchase another laptop in the near future. Highly highly recommended!!! Thanks Xotic PC for my amazing laptop!! "

This review was modified by bhagatav on March 16 2017 02:15:02 PM

2017-03-14

"Bought a custom laptop and it took less than a week. Fast shipping. Great customer support. Danielle was so helpful with my order and checking in on my satisfaction, definitely recommend! "

This review was modified by larkceniza on March 16 2017 10:30:02 AM

2017-03-13

Providing the power

"For work related purposes we needed a power house laptop that wasn’t big and bulky. The options from HP and Dell didn’t meet our needs so we reached out to Xotic PC for some suggestions. We got to work with Pat J, he provided a lot of good info and let us test a couple machines before we decided on the MSI Stealth Pro. We couldn’t be happier with the product or the service we received from Xotic PC."

This review was modified by jreed4 on March 15 2017 06:00:01 AM

2017-03-11

Awesome reseller

"first i was scared to order my laptop since i dont live in the states, but after reading the reviews i got the courage to order it. the option to customize the laptop is awesome and i received the laptop as i want it nothing missing. had some problems with payments since i dont have an American card but the problem was fixed thanks to the great support team specially Danielle.
i will definitely order another laptop from Xotic Pc.

This review was modified by jaafar_khanssa on March 14 2017 12:15:28 AM

2017-03-10

These guys know what you want

"The experience dealing with xotic pc was amazing overall. Rep Danielle is pretty good to send you the game codes even before you ask."

This review was modified by abiverna on March 14 2017 12:15:23 AM

2017-03-10

PERFECT!

"My experience with Xotic PC was amazing. I was a little nervous purchasing the computer as I was on my 3rd laptop for the job I was trying to do, and my previous 2 just couldn't handle it. I was willing to pay a premium price for a premium product, and that is what I got. As I designed my computer, I chatted with the specialist on-line, described what I was wanting to do, and what I was looking at (I had already built the computer through their website, but hadn't ordered it). She made some recommendations that not only turned out to be exactly what I needed, but were less expensive than what I was originally looking at.

The specialist ended up recommending a SAGER model. One of the previous laptops I have owned was a SAGER that I bought direct, but in purchasing it through Xotic PC I actually had more options of what I could do with the computer, warranties and damage protection, and upgrades, than I could get through the SAGER website itself. I planned on doing a lot of photography work on the computer. Previously I had used a desktop, but needed portability to take the editing capabilities with me, both the previous purchases I made, however, lacked the speed to effectively do what I needed to do. The specialist I talked to helped me configure it for what I wanted, and the one I got is lightning fast, actually faster than the desktop I was using before.

In short I got the exact product I was looking for at a price that was competitive and with the customer service to match. I haven't had any issues with the machine to this point so I can't comment on post purchase support, but if it matches the support I received during the purchase process then it too will be top notch.

I

This review was modified by steve-24052 on March 14 2017 12:15:23 AM

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.