Stores > Xotic PC

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
2017-02-13

I think this Msi GT73 6re will take us to mars!

"I got one of the newer Msi GT73vr 6re early Nov? Played around n got used to it. I was finding out some games played fine others immediate crash with black verticle lines and had other strange things happening. It once turned on immediate bsod. So I had my bootable flash drive to get in. By now I was in contact w xotic pc (got off amazon) and the gentleman who was helping me was named Barry. I'm the kind of person who panics and sends email after email about this or that. We ended up in the mid 80s. He did a remote session where he took control of my pc and saw the same things I did. There was an issue with the gpu so he contacted Msi and set up an Rma. I sent it off (so scared as this was the best pc I've ever owned). I had it back in my hands within no more than 8 days. I could not believe how fast it was. From what I've read online nvidia switched a cetain (name I never heard( chip with a Samsung chip they it seems did not get along together so they flashed a bios to the vram and mobo. I got it back and have had not 1 single issue at all! I'm very pleased all around. Xoticpc had no fault in this neither did Msi. It was something that couldn't be detected because the benchmark they use ran fine with other chip. Like I said some ran fine others super crash. But I especially thank Barry for the countless emails and pestering I was doing. He handled it like a pro and never made me feel dumb or less than. I thank you for that sir. Great company who cares. Would definitely buy from them again!"

This review was modified by brendendietterich on February 15 2017 03:00:02 PM

2017-02-12

Stop!!! Stop!!!Stop!!! DON'T BUY any item from Xotic pc

"To all over the World Stop!!!! Stop!!! Stop!!! DO NOT BUY from Dishonest and Fake Seller the XoticPC , if you buy , wasting your time , The item you purchased and paid will NOT get it , you will have to despute to Crefut Card to get money your refund other they will not ....Just Stay away from Xotic PC and share to others to. Be aware ."

This review was modified by zeriettecle on February 16 2017 11:32:24 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-16-2017

A rep from Xotic PC, xoticpc, has responded

“We regret that this customer placed an order for a machine that was on pre-order status and not marked as such on our website. Refunds can take 3-5 business days and this customer was refunded in 4 days but opened a dispute 2 days after asking for a refund. We have corrected this issue on our website and provided the customer with a full refund as requested. ”

2017-02-09

Got what I came for...

"Looked for the best deal on a Sager/Clevo with the i7-7700K and at least a 3K screen. Pricing was the same as the SagerNotebook site but I had purchased from Xotic before so decided to use them again.

Laptop received and working to install a new NVMe drive and transfer the OS now. So far nothing but good things to say. Sager forgot to include the game bundle code, was handled quickly and easily by Matthew N. over the online chat.

Would recomment

This review was modified by Rugarre on February 14 2017 12:00:19 AM

2017-02-07

Overall great

"thanks xotic PC especially "Emily" for helping me out and answering my question responsive, and my product came in so early, fast shipping and thanks to "Barry" to giving my free bundle."

This review was modified by arjayvarious on February 09 2017 03:15:01 PM

The standard

"I had what seemed to be a pretty standard dealing with Xotic. I wasn't a fan of the way the build/customize webpage was set up, just a tad confusing layout. Would like to see when you select an option that nulls the possibility of others, then those options are greyed-out and unable to be selected. After browsing some other laptop customization websites, it seems only one had a well laid out customization page (E*****m)

I was happy with how much they had available though, again, the previously mentioned company (E*****m) had more available, albeit the prices were slightly higher after I built an identical machine on their website.

This company is closed on the weekends, so to maximize my time/money for a rush build, I should have ordered on a Monday rather than a Friday night. I didn't select any crazy custom options like paint or skins so after the machine left Sager, it went through Xotic's place fairly quickly for the final ship. I ordered on January 12th with rush build/ship and my package arrived at my APO forwarding address Feb. 6th. I'm not upset about the time because I am expecting a quality machine to arrive.

I was in contact with Jake M for the majority of the build process, I asked him a few questions and he usually responded in a fair/acceptable amount of time. I inquired about the BIOS version because I was concerned about being able to control voltage of the processor to alleviate any heat issues that might arise. Jake got me the BIOS version. No question went unanswered.

I have not received the laptop just yet as I am at an APO and I use a forwarding address to repackage and insure anything expensive I order. I will attempt to come back to update this review when I test the quality of the machine. Hoping for the best!

Thanks Jake and Xotic!

This review was modified by dangerhaggard on February 08 2017 11:15:06 AM

2017-02-06

2nd time, will always support a US based company that ROCKS!!!!

"My first laptop ordered 6 years ago is still running strong. Never had an issue. Just ordered its replacement and I am sure I will be impressed as I was last time. Thank you Danielle for the awesome support :-) Not only do they have rock solid systems at great prices, they also don't want you to buy more computer than you need. Not pushy. A+ all the way!!!!"

This review was modified by stanggt on February 08 2017 11:15:06 AM

Excellent Customer Service!

"Now the only thing I can really comment on is XoticPC's customer service as they simply are a re-seller for the product I purchased. I primarily purchased from them instead of Sager directly due to the extended warranty offered through XoticPC. I was extremely impressed with the service XoticPC provided as I was one of those pain in the **** customers with lots of random issues and questions. They were super helpful in modifying my order after the fact, providing me with a modified invoice for my bank, and really help speed up the process of getting useful information from Sager.

Through email correspondence, response times were very quick on weekdays during business hours; while I did receive emails from them on a few Sundays, I would say don't expect much to get done over the weekend. Everyone I talked to was super friendly and helpful. Phone calls to XoticPC were much the same with the Sales and Support teams both being very friendly and as helpful as they could be. I had several questions that I guess they simply hadn't run into before to which they looked into it every time. I was never given an "I don't know" with no effort to investigate. They always were as helpful as they could be to get to a working solution. I did end up having to make one direct inquiry with Sager about the specific technical details on the screen's color space on the machine I purchased, but otherwise XoticPC was able to help me with everything else.

Regarding my price rating, XoticPC is very low priced for what they are selling. But, as I purchased a resold product from them, obviously they have to make something off of it. So, it was more expensive than purchasing directly from Sager. However, I think their service and support was worth the difference.

I do not have a shipping rating for XoticPC as the product was shipped directly to me from Sager. I have also not had to return any product to XoticPC. Danielle from XoticPC Customer Loyalty reached out to me very early on in the process introducing me to resellerratings.com and inquired for a review.

This review was modified by Lex112278 on February 08 2017 08:45:06 AM

2017-02-01

Slow process, but great customer care team

"Ok... so let me preface this with that I wasn't satisfied with the order time but overall am satisfied with Xotic.

I decided to finance the order. GetFinancing went through in 1 day and sent confirmation to Xotic that same day (what's known as "Green" in their system). They said according to their agreement, once green is given, then the reseller has to begin the order. This didn't happen and Xotic wouldn't begin until after the funds were literally in their account. Now, the only reason this could be is that they don't have the product on hand and don't have the funds to purchase it outright OR they have a really bad system in place for handling financing. I wasn't satisfied with the answer of "You could still cancel...". Yes, I could, whether you have the money or not. But it's not a satisfactory answer. You should begin once your financing partner (read the keyword "PARTNER" as in a business you work with and trust) says they have sent the money. I am still, even after receiving some excellent customer service, not happy about that part.

Now onto the great part which is something that I feel makes a big difference between some retailers and others. Their customer care team did at least try their best to do great by me. They were always nice on the phone (I was irate, but not yelling at them over the financing part). They did their best to be good to me after purchasing a $2,000 system. And they really did sound like they cared about keeping my business.

I also had checked off a promotion but it stated that I need to mention it in the comments for it as well. Post delivery, I realized my mistake and emily.m@xoticpc.com was EPIC in getting that promo over to me. She really is, as she put it, "that awesome". It seems like a small thing, but there are a lot of places that will be like "Yea, sorry, but you're outta luck here." She went the extra mile there and made sure I got my promo.

Let me say that I have been playing some of the newer Doom game on this beast, btw, and it rocks. Totally maxed out, never skips a beat and is always above 60fps. I have gsync on, so it locks the framerate, but its worth it.

Overall, I will most likely order again. Before I place my order, I will inquire if they fixed the issue with financing as I prefer to finance vs be out 2 grand in one shot.

This review was modified by melendez_stevenk on February 03 2017 10:15:01 AM

2017-01-29

First time ordering - was a breeze!

"I'm always quite skeptical when pre-ordering a new product from a company I haven't dealt with before. Xotic PC didn't disappoint!

After trying to customize and purchase a Sager NP8174 from the manufactures website (which was a PITA), I decided to visit Xotic PC. The website has a clean layout and it's very easy to find what you are looking for. Customization was also a breeze and there was a *ton* of options - admittedly, this may be a property of Sager but Xotic did have additional options that you can't find elsewhere (such as debranding).

I ordered on Jan 10 and the laptop wasn't due to be in stock until Jan 16. Much to my surprise the modifications were made and it had shipped on Jan 17!

I've been really pleased with my first experience with Xotic PC, and I'll definitely be recommending them to others in the future!

Special shout out to Danielle and Emily.

This review was modified by Jonny.B on January 31 2017 05:45:02 PM

2017-01-27

Pleasantly Surprised!

"This will be a short and sweet review. I ordered a Sager NP8155 (Clevo P650RP6) laptop from Xotic PC in early January. This is the first time I ordered from Xotic and it was before the model itself was released, so essentially I paid for a non-existing item at the time.

Starting from the day of purchase till the actual model was obtained by Xotic, they kept me up to date with very detailed informational emails that covered any concerns that I could possibly have. They let me know of the current status of the model and if there would be any changes that I'd like to the order.

Once the model was obtained, they proceeded with updates to let me know how the processing was going, with very detailed information on each step. I had absolutely no problems and the product was shipped and arrived safely in a very timely method. In fact, the laptop arrived earlier than I anticipated!

Despite being slightly wary of purchasing a laptop from a reseller that I haven't heard of before (Sorry Xotic!), I have to say that I am very impressed by their professionalism and care that they exhibit in the products they offer. If I was to ever purchase another prebulit laptop, or recommend one, I wouldn't hesitate to pick Xotic again.

This review was modified by John_Ciubuc on January 31 2017 12:02:04 AM

2017-01-27

Xcellent XoticPC Xperience!!

"This is my first time purchasing here at XoticPC. Great support from their staff through email and live chat (Thanks for helping me with my purchase Danielle). Has a much lower price compared to others (wishing you guys could lower it further (^_^) )"

This review was modified by jeyzn_1999 on January 31 2017 12:01:18 AM

2017-01-26

Very Good Customer Service!

"It was my first time purchasing from Xotic PC. What I can say is apart from the wide range of models and customisation they offer,the main thing I was impressed with Xotic PC is the quality of customer service they offer. Even though I live in Malaysia, it was very easy to deal with them because of their customer service. But the only thing I am a bit dissatisfied with was that I ordered a green model of my laptop but I got a black one."

This review was modified by syakirali on January 31 2017 12:01:15 AM

2017-01-26

Excellent customer service

"As a first time customer, I was lured in by the great deals offered on their website. When finally purchasing the laptop, I had a mishap with my payment and shipping information. Their customer service agent, Danielle, was awesome and helped with the issues right away. She was quick to respond and communicate the changes being made as well as options available to me. In the end she helped save me time and money for my purchase. They have made themselves a repeat customer. "

This review was modified by ody360 on January 31 2017 12:00:46 AM

2017-01-25

Great Service, Great Staff, and Reliable Products

"I have purchased a few units from XoticPC so far, and we have been 100% satisfied with every purchase. They offer a very wide range of products, and offer trust customization based upon your needs! I will continue to order our design computers through XoticPC, and our account rep Patrick has been fantastic. I encourage all to utilize their services when in need of a custom computer for either design or gaming! "

This review was modified by mr-71485 on January 27 2017 12:30:03 PM

2017-01-23

Excellent SAGER reseller

"I tried ordering a SAGER laptop from the home company... was a total pain. Xotic's service is at least the same, if not better than the SAGER home company itself, especially if you are buying from US. Not to mention their fancy laser etching and other truly awesome personalizing stuff. Shipping was also fast and satisfying, and the custom service Emily was also enthusiastic to offer any help that I might need. There is little to complain about.
tl;dr If my laptop ever break down again (please no), I will surely go to them again.

This review was modified by Junze on January 25 2017 10:00:01 PM

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.