Stores > Xotic PC

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10

2016-12-07

Very Satisfied with my Purchase!

"Had a really good experience with them. They answered all of my questions quickly and professionally. When I got my order it was missing one of the freebees that was promised and after confirming I didn't miss it anywhere they sent it out. I will definitely buy from them again! "

This review was modified by reddofnonnac on December 07 2016 03:30:01 PM

Amazing Service

"My first time using Xotic PC and I dont think i will ever use anyone else. The MSI laptop I bought got delivered, setup and on time. The after sales service from Emily was outstanding and the overall experience of my purchase and browsing was seamless.

I'm very grateful to them and will definitely use them again

2016-12-07

Best laptop I have ever owned, and amazing customer service!

"As a gamer, I look for high performance laptops where all the parts are designed to go with each other. This laptop was well thought out, everything works in sync. I spoke with Travis on the customer loyalty team, and he answered all my questions and told me to contact him directly if I ever had any more questions or ever had a problem. Good customer service is so hard to find these days, and it seems like Travis and the rest of the team at Xotic PC really take it seriously. I will definitely be doing business with Xotic PC again."

2016-12-07

Excellent service and products!

"I've used xoticpc multiple times and each one has been a great experience! I enjoy being able to customize my purchase and they give the best deals on gaming computers. Their customer service representatives(most recently I spoke to Travis) are very helpful and XoticPC as a whole is committed to providing you a great product and experience. "

This review was modified by TheZet on December 07 2016 11:31:20 AM

Great Service

"The site has good, user friendly customisation options to make your laptop really personal.
Has a great on site chat ti help you in any way possible, and the customer service i got from Emily was great.
And the delivery time was reasonable for a custom built laptop with user customisation.

Great Price and Product!

"The graphic card on my old PC broke so I need to buy a new computer for gaming. My friend recommended me XoticPC so I checked it out. I was going to buy Alienware actually but after I checked out XoticPC, I found a lot of models with better specs and lower prices. So I bought a MSI laptop around Black Friday. The entire process was very smooth. Although I had some problem with the payment and claiming my rewards, the customer service team was really helpful and solved my problems in time. Thank you, Eric, Emily, and Travis! I would definitely recommend this website to my friends. "

This review was modified by GYavin on December 06 2016 02:38:05 PM

Fun times with Danielle

"It was a bumpy first step when I bought a PC from them ( which was my fault) but thanks to their great customer service we got the problem settled and from there on it was a clean run though with e-mail updates that gives you a great reinsurance on how much they care to give each and every customer a unique and great experience. "

This review was modified by MicFinagens on December 06 2016 01:12:10 PM

2016-12-06

Excellent support and sales staff!

"I've been extremely pleased with my laptop from Xotic PC! Their website was easy to navigate--even on mobile--and the sales person I spoke with before making my order was able to readily and easily answer all of my questions. Their updates as the computer is put together and tested is a really nice touch that more companies could definitely take a lesson from, as it did nothing but build up my hype.

I had a few issues with the computer when it was delivered, but they were minor and the support staff did a fantastic job of addressing my concerns promptly and professionally without ever making me feel like I was wasting their time. This is a company that actually wants its customers to be happy with their purchases, and it shows. I'll definitely be back when it's time to make my next upgrade!

This review was modified by JRansom83 on December 06 2016 01:02:30 PM

Satisfaying overall

"I encountered some issue updating drives and windows but solved under assistance of xotic support. Thank you Landon."

This review was modified by Paulnotpao on December 06 2016 11:03:36 AM

2016-12-06

Awesome prices and service!

""More than I thought i was going to get!"

Decided to try out XOTIC PC and am amazed!

Emily M, kept me up to date on each stage of the process and went above and beyond answering questions and providing me keys to my purchase when I forgot to comment about them during my checkout process...

She rocks!!!

I am now a lifetime member!

2016-12-05

Supurbe!!!

"Built laptop for work doing mainly for programming and photoshop when needed with a hint of gaming. Called multiple times and chatted with them with questions on different makes and models to insure laptop was future proof escpecally with the new M.2 Nvm technology quick response and professional patience with when I asked multiple time to insure we where on the correct page. Had boss order laptop but he screwed the order up and when I called to speak to them about the free items theybwher offeringnwith the purchase they quickly made adjustments for me to receive the items with no fuss and even was willing to do a change order for parts that didn't get selected for upgrades during selection!! Fast workntobgather and out laptop together and getting it shipped out! Then I also got a nice follow up from customer service about my experience with them thanks Emily!

This review was modified by Mysticspry on December 05 2016 10:02:38 AM

2016-12-05

Great Laptop

"Latop came as expected and performs well too! Loving my new laptop."

This review was modified by mjohn1358 on December 05 2016 08:44:42 AM

2016-12-04

After 5 years , still very satisfied.

"I first purchased my laptop from Xotic PC back in 2012. Great laptop, still running with no problems and I do not plan on getting a new one any time soon.

Knowing their great service I decided to gift my younger brother with a new laptop as well. I had not doubts whom to buy it from. Bought at the Cyber Monday and got a great deal, in less than a week the computer was ready and is now in the way to my place! Great company, great products.

Their technical support was able to help me out with my questions and concerns along the way.
Shoutout to Emily M. and Travis B.

2016-12-03

EXCELLENT PRICE AND TRANSPARENCY IN THE PROCESS

"THE PRICE MORE THAN FAIR AND THE TOTAL TRANSPARENCY AT THE STAGES OF THE ORDER MAKE THE EXPERIENCE BE VERY RELIABLE.

TRAVIS UPDATE ME EVERY STAGE CHANGE !!

I BECOME A LIFETIME COSTUMER.

2016-12-03

[Sager NP8153-S] A brief rundown from start to finish.

"First off, a little background information about myself;

I'm currently a undergraduate junior pursuing a degree in Computer Science, and had previously never owned a 'gaming laptop', or any sort of high-end PC, for that matter (every machine I've owned in the past has been one with an integrated graphics card (Intel HD, I'm looking at you *nudge nudge*) ). So when I met with a Bloomberg recruiter at a coding competition (dubbed "hackathons" in my area) and talked about the possibility of developing VR applications with their company's API, I became set on buying a laptop with a "high-end" graphics card.

Fast forward again to around mid-October; while balancing work and school, I am currently delving deeper in the Computer Graphics part of CS...and becoming increasingly frustrated by my current laptop's lack of power (It was an Acer E5-471-52TW). I come to a decision to actually bother purchasing a device capable of matching my needs. Given my countless hours browsing the interwebs and various techie videos on YouTube, I ultimately came down to a decision to buy a Sager NP-8153S (the 'S' variant comes with an m.2 ssd), from XoticPC. The decision for the model ultimately came down to me making an investment of sorts, and wanting the best "bang for buck", so to speak. Leaving the laptop model aside, I chose XoticPC simply because I had heard that they were reputed to have some pretty excellent service for the niche field (at least, to me) of providing custom laptops to customers. (My main driving point came from a post on one of those 'horrible experience with XoticPC' reddit posts that paraphrased to 'if XoticPC’s services were consistently as the OP implied, then how could they have stayed in business for so long').

Luckily, my doubts were proven wrong. Mid-October, I made the decision to order my laptop close to the evening on Friday evening, leaving a note asking if I could use my Amazon Prime to decrease delivery time. They got back to me on Tuesday afternoon, via a phone call (I had since realized that ordering the laptop on a Friday evening was a rather stupid mistake if I was to expect a quick response time, so this caught me by surprise). Since I was in a crowded bus at the time, I was unable to answer the call, and received an email from said caller (whose name was Elizabeth) requesting that I contact her again when I would be available for a call. As soon as I got to my stop, I emailed her back. She responded, and called within the hour. After a brief introduction and verification of my identity, she explained the reason for the call was to explain the details forgoing my request to use Amazon Prime's 2 day shipping (which I ultimately declined, deciding that it wasn't really worth the hassle). Additionally, she explained that the call served to verify that my shipping address differed from my billing address (which to me, though unnecessary, was very touching). I explained my living conditions and she told me that she would let her superior know / approve the request. The total call took about 20-25 minutes, during which she was very polite and professional.

The very next day, I received an email confirming that my order has been processed. The day after that, I received notification that my order went to Stage 2. And then, for the next 10 days or so, I heard nothing back. I looked around on a few online forums, and learned that it would probably take anywhere between 9-16 business days for a Sager order to ship, in spite of the automated email telling me to wait 3-7 business days from order processing to shipment (I learned that this was ultimately due to Sager being the bottleneck, as it was their product)
---
Wow, I really rambled here. ...Anyways, I finally got an email on 11/1 explaining that my shipment was now out for delivery and that it should arrive in 2-4 business days (I chose standard, UPS Ground shipping). On November 4th, I was notified that the product had been delivered (my University processed it quickly enough for me to receive it the same day). It came in a giant, sturdy SAGER box, along with my GoW4 product key.

Overall, I am extremely satisfied with my product, and with XoticPC's services in general. I bought a 3 year warranty in the rare chance that the product may fail (I'm a careful person, but college life can be...unpredictable at times), so if I don't respond in three years detailing my experience with their customer service / warranty stuff, then assume that all went well.

Order summary:

10/14 – Ordered, paid with Debit card
10/18 – Verification call
10/19 – Payment processed
10/20 – Order in Stage 2
11/01 – Order out for delivery (I live in NJ, so it’s pretty much a cross country delivery).
11/04 – Package arrived.
12/03 – Writing this review before I forget.

...Actually, just one small thing. It's pretty trivial, but I also asked for one of their WAVEZ headsets, but that appeared to have been forgotten. @anyone at Xotic: Can I still get one :D?

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,455 merchant members.