Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10

What is this?

"I have ordered several custom PCs/laptops from various vendors (Gateway, Dell, Toshiba, and HP to name a few) over the past few years and I must admit that this was, by far, the best of the bunch. Top notch customer service throughout the entire process. They send constant status updates so you know exactly what is going on at any given time. I ordered the GIGABYTE Q2556N-CF2 and I love it. Great value for such a powerful machine and I do absolutely everything with my laptop. Xotic PC is my only choice now for custom built laptops. I highly recommend it."

"I wanted a laptop with customized wrapping/paint, and Xotic can do it for much cheaper than Alienware, Falcon Northwest, etc. You definitely pay a premium for the brand name with those companies. Xotic made the process quick and easy, and my laptop came out looking great.

If you want the best combination between price and customizability, Xotic is the way to go.

My experience with Xotic PC has been nothing but great. Anytime I requested info, order status, or anything like, I received prompt responses.
I love my new laptop, everything works great, and it was easy to set up. Im pretty computer literate, and had no problem adjusting to Windows 8 (coming from Wndows Vista).

"I spent week after week on custom laptop websites trying to get all the power I wanted packed into a 15.6" laptop without breaking my budget. I was simply stunned at the wide variety of modifications that I could make to each laptop. Xotic Pc combines price, power and quality all into one big package of awesome!"

"Service was good. Got the Laptop I ordered, and on time. Service was great, with any questions asked being answered within a business day, usually within the hour if during hours of operation. Laptop works great!"

"I ordered my new MSI GS 70 through Xotic PC in February. The experience was very smooth, and I appreciated the customization options as I placed my order. I was able to easily tweak the system's specifications to meet my needs exactly.

The laptop arrived on time (if not a day or two early), and I got regular email updates as the system was being built. This level of communication really helped boost my comfort level and trust in Xotic PC. It was great to be able to follow along every step of the way.

I also received a follow-up email several months after receiving my laptop, just checking in to see if everything was working out well. It was a nice personal touch that makes me feel like Xotic PC will provide excellent support if and when I do need it. For now, though, my MSI GS 70 is perfect!

"I bought a Sager NP-8255-S and at about 8 months later it still works amazingly, looks awsome, and is just as heavy as the day I got it. :D

Their service is absolutely amazing and if I ever want another super powerful laptop I will get it from them!

"The customer service is great from start to end. Any concerns or questions I had were answered. I would buy again from Xotic PC. "

"first laptop from them, and I was blown away by the friendly and communicative customer service thru out the process. when I received my laptop, ive never been happier with a customized order. Great company, great people, and quality product. well worth the price"

"I wanted to buy a new laptop but knew I would want to upgrade it to better suit my needs. I spent a significant amount of time researching and deciding which company to buy and customize a new laptop with and ultimately decided on Xotic PC. I went with them due to the size of their laptop selection, the number of customization options, and their overall reputation.

After deciding on the model I wanted and customizing/upgrading almost every aspect of it, I placed my order. They kept me updated throughout the process, from parts to installation to QA to shipment. I've had my laptop for about half a year now and I could not be happier with the final product and the service provided by Xotic PC. I happily recommend them to anyone seeking a new machine.

"Great customer service! Ships to APO! Will make future orders with them"

"I made a purchase a Sager NP9380-S, as well as customizing a few things on the order such as adding a SSD, upgrading the wireless card and processor. I am extremely happy with how my laptop came out it was shipped in the time frame that they stated when I ordered the machine and was kept up to date on the order status. After of owning it for a few months something did go wrong with the laptop it just stopped turning on period I contacted Xotic and they setup a repair for me shipping was paid for and I got the machine back repaired and working 100% just a few days later. Overall I'm very happy with my experience and plan on sticking with them if I make another laptop purchase in the future!"

"My laptop arrived as expected and has been working flawlessly. I purchased my previous laptop from a competitor, but I'm now officially an XOTIC PC
customer because their prices are great, and their service is top-tier.

"Easy to deal with and worked to get my order to me on time and accurate when I was leaving to live abroad for a year....oh, and great products...."

"The customer service was incredible, keeping along with me the whole way, even adding a discount I didn't know I qualified for. The build time was quick, and the shipping was faster than expected with high quality packing materials. All in all every service they offer is worth it, from still offering Windows 7 to removing unnecessary components and bloat were. "

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.