Stores > Xotic PC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Xotic PC by clicking a star below.
2017-05-19

Seriously, best customer service ever.

"I wouldn't place an order without knowing I could get my laptop with my very situational time restraints. I spoke with Emily and she assured me they could very possibly handle my order in the time frame needed. They kept me informed through the entire process and were very patient with me. Seriously the best customer service experience I have ever had. Extreme professionalism and care. Would highly recommend these guys for everything you need with computers!"

2017-05-17

Great experience

"Buying a laptop from xotic pc was unlike amy other, it was an experience much like going to disney land. Not only did they let me know everyone's name who worked on my laptop but they also told me about each step that my laptop was in as it was getting ready to ship. I tried to dual boot with linux the first day i got the laptop and utterly failed. Jake helped me get windows 10 back and Emily helped get my free game."

2017-05-12

They only want to sell you a PC. They don't care whether it functions properly or not.

"On 9/9/4 I received a brand new $3,613.26 customized laptop from Xotic PC. On the same day of receiving I upload data to my laptop's hard drives and the computer eventually crashed, not allowing the computer to boot up to the desktop screen. I contacted Xotic PC support the next day on September 10th to request assistance with my problem. After days of troubleshooting, eventually I told the tech Eric F that I needed to send the laptop back to them for service. The laptop was shipped to Xotic PC on 10/13/14 with an expected delivery date of 10/16/14. After wiping out all of my data their technicians were not able to resolve the problem so they ended up shipping the laptop back to the manufacturer. The manufacturer found and resolved many other issues that I was not aware of then shipped it back to Xotic PC. Xotic PC ran their test and tried to send the laptop back to me. I then asked them to try to duplicate the issue I had by downloading data to the hard drives, but they gave me excuses saying that it takes too long. After receiving my laptop back around 1/1/15 . On 1/1/15 my computer crashed again with the exact same problem, after spending months trying to resolve the issue once again because Xotic PC told me that there was nothing wrong with the hardware. I sent my laptop back to the manufacturer MSI on 5/20/16 for them to diagnose my problem. They found that one of the hard drives was corrupted and needed to be replaced, but they were not responsible for it since it was a custom part sold and installed by Xotic PC. I would like to note that this was not found by them the first time because Xotic PC removes custom components and reinstalls original equipment before sending it back to the manufacturer. After MSI contacted Xotic PC and informed them that one of the drives was corrupted. MSI then shipped the laptop to Xotic PC for repair and they received it around 6/8/15. Xotic PC then wiped out all of my data performed what they call a clean install of windows, ran their test and sent the laptop back to me. Once again I suggested that they try to duplicate the problem but they simply gave me excuses as to why they couldn't do it. I received my laptop back around 7/1/15. On 7/8/15 my computer crashed again with the same problem. They then asked me to download and run the same test that they ran each time before sending it to me. I'm not sure of which day I shipped it off or when they received it but the RMA to ship it off was created on 7/17/15. Xotic PC then wiped out all of my data performed what they call a clean install of windows, ran their test and tried to send the laptop back to me. I responded by telling them to keep it until they find something wrong with it and fix it. Eventually they contacted me saying that they found an issue with one of the drives. They replaced the drive, ran their test, and sent the laptop back to me. On 10/8/15 I contacted Xotic PC about issues that I've had with the keyboard and bluetooth after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 8.1. After trying to resolve the issue at home including attempting a remote access by Xotic PC, which never happened. I ended up sending the laptop back Xotic PC for service again around the 3/1/16. Xotic PC tried to resolve the issue but ended up sending it back to MSI around 3/25/16. I received my laptop back from MSI around 4/20/16 and needed to send it back to Xotic PC around 4/23/16 since they removed my custom parts before sending it to MSI. I’m not sure as to when I received my laptop back from Xotic PC but I’m going to assume that it was around the 1st or 2nd week of 5/16. On 8/18/16 while using my laptop I started having another issue. On 8/19/16 my laptop was diagnosed over the phone by MSI to have an issue with the discrete graphics card. I contacted Xotic PC informing them that I was having another issue with my laptop and asked them for the last time to consider taking it back and trading it for a new one or since the product is 2 years old selling me a new one at a negotiated price which would cover labor and the price increase of newer updated parts. Like always they refuse to accept it back outside of the 15 day return policy and in return they offered me a 20% returning customer discount which is simply buying another laptop from them.

I would also like to add that warranties extended or original only means that they have to accept the product back. They don't have to take the time to properly look at and fix the problem. It's a waste of your time and money to ship it back to them.

2017-05-04

Great Customer Service

"Intended to buy a VR-ready laptop and I accidentally ordered the wrong model, totally my fault, not Xotic's (why does MSI even make a 1050ti VR??). Fortunately, they went out of their way to help solve that with great customer service, even going so far as to rush the exchange order AND give me a full refund on the return with no re-stocking fee! Very surprised how generous they were about the whole process, especially considering it was my mistake. If I ever need to buy another laptop, I know where to get it.

2017-05-04

Amazing. Won't go elsewhere now.

"From the beginning...

Their site is amazing. Smooth and fast, and contains all of the information you need to COMPLETELY customise your order. Once you get through all of the options and have your perfect setup, there are constant sales and deals to take the edge off of a price.

The custom etching process is something I wanted, but was unsure of. I decided to go ahead with it. I am so glad that I did. Within a day, they received my order, etched my custom images (which you e-mail to them, and they can be pretty detailed), and sent it back to continue the process. They did it well within a single work day. Once that process was done, they completed my burn-in and benchmarks and had the product shipped within a day later than that. The entire process was blazing fast, and I received constant e-mail and/or text updates for every step of the process. Any time I had a question, they VERY quickly responded (as in, within an hour).

I've never had a better customer service experience, and having received the product and thoroughly tested it, I've never received a product more AS PROMISED and absolutely amazing. Zero flaws that I've found so far. No signs of tampering, despite ordering custom thermal pasting and internal equipment, I received everything I ordered as promised (with good sale discounts), and got a free game deal from both the i7 processor deal AND the GTX deal, as promised.

I ABSOLUTELY COULD NOT BE HAPPIER! I would recommend their services to anybody/everybody that is looking into one of the models available through their services.

2017-05-02

Great Service

"Great service, easy to contact, and wonderful employees!! I had a seamless experience buying my laptop that is currently in transit, the above and beyond service really sold me on buying from Xotic over newegg or bestbuy as well as the ability to customize without breaking the original warranty. Emily was my review contact at Xotic."

2017-05-02

Amazing Company and Products

"I recently bought the Dominator Pro 450 and it has definitely exceeded my expectations. It is an amazing piece of hardware that has been able to take on any game I've thrown at it. The cooling system is amazing. I have yet to experience any throttling.

Customer service is also very responsive and satisfying. Everyone I have spoken with has been professional and great at providing fast resolutions. I will buy again! Thanks again for your amazing services!

2017-05-01

Best Customer Service NA

"Currently, the laptop I bought from them, came with a bad charger. I contacted customer support and received help from them extremely fast. I have not received a replacement for it yet, but if i do not i will edit this review later."

2017-04-29

Lacking that extra mile

"The pc i recieved was awesome really loved it beast of a machine but i askes if they could help me out with a previous order i would understand them not having promotional stuff in stock but the least they could do was gimme a reply or a email stating we wont be able to fulfill that request previously stated other than that 4/5 stars"

2017-04-24

Great Service and PC

"I bought my PC from Xotic PC about a week ago. It was built and shipped very quikly. Im going to be ordering a Desktop from them very soon. The customer service was excellent and I even got the free mouse pad and a cooling fan from the current promo. "

2017-04-24

Surprisingly fast turn around time, great product, and great customer service.

"My interaction with XCOTICPC far surpassed my expectations.

Order Date: 4/5/2017

Laptop Setup:
Brand: SAGER NP6852
Ram: 16GB (2x8GB @ 2400)
M.2: 250 GB Samsung 960 Evo NVMe SSD
Removed Sata Hard Drive (Had an old 250 GB Samsung 850 SSD laying

around)
Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265.

Order Processed: 4/6/2017 AM
Laptop Arrived: 4/14/2017 PM

My Experience:
Prior to committing to buying this laptop, I was in contact with Pat about

the type of ram being used in these systems. He informed me that the type of

ram is rotated out depending on the supplier (Goldkey) at the time but

assured me that the ram will work as promised.

After I received the laptop I called XOTIC about the game codes that were

supposed to have come with the game. The representative, Danye, was

incredibly friendly and was a pleasure to talk with. She verified my

information and within an hour or so I got the game codes. Fantastic! I also

asked if it would be possible to send out an additional set of screws for the

SATA drive mount since it looked like it was forgotten during assembly. I'm

assuming this happened because I asked to have the stock drive removed. She

sent in a request and I should be getting those screws any day now. So, as

far as communication goes and customer care A++.

The one downside, which I'm not going to take away a star for, is that the

installation media is on a disc. My laptop has no disc drive. I have no

external disc drive. :| Sigh...luckily, most of us have a main rig that

has a disc drive. I know that the SAGER site had the installation media for

download but using the disc is just simpler. Either way, I copied the disc

content onto a USB and ran the installation, no problems. I was hoping that

they would have sent a USB with the installation but I guess... lesson

learned.

Overall, my experience with XOTIC has been awesome and I couldn't really

imagine it going much smoother.

Thank you XOTIC.

-Richard G.

2017-04-21

Xtremely Satisfy

"I was reluctant to go this route, but I made the right decision for my experience with XoticPc has been a memorable one. Everything was professionally handle and my laptop was more than I expected."

2017-04-21

Xotic PC made it right

"My review is mixed and would have been a lot lower if it wasn't for Jake M at Xotic PC. I looked for almost half a year for a pretty powerful laptop that I could game on. I travel a lot so a desktop wasn't really ideal. Finally found and read a lot about sager. I decided to finally buy one, I felt great and everything was going swimmingly. Then my package shows up and the box is empty except for a special item that I got with the order, but no laptop. I called and Jake was very informative, and said he would look into it. About 4 days later he found that the laptop was lost in transit. They replace and rebuilt the laptop. Jake stayed with me the whole time until it was completed. It took an extra month to receive it but atlas I did receive it, and I never felt like I was being brushed off. Customer service was great, UPS losing the package was not fun though. Xotic PC made it right though.

TL:DR -Xotic PC made it right when UPS lost my laptop. The customer service was fantastic through it all.

2017-04-18

Customer service

"Very helpful and I was impressed by the fast response, thank you so much. "

2017-04-15

Great Support on New Laptop Purchase

"Just purchased a new 4K Sager laptop from Xotic PC. Laptop was delivered quickly, and everything works perfectly - my wife loves it!

Only had one issue with extra options. Fortunately, their customer service person, Dayne, handled it quickly, courteously, and fully to my satisfaction.

I'll definitely be buying my next laptop from them!

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,406 merchant members.