Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

What is this?

"i had a great experience buying my laptop from Xotic PC great customer service and good prices id deferentially be returning for a home computer in the future"

"I purchased a heavily customized laptop from xoticpc.com and was equally delighted by the quality and timely arrival of both the product and all of their services. Throughout the buying process I talked to employees personally via phone calls and E-mails, everything was timely and perfect. They provided insightful suggestions and patience with me so I could get the best possible machine for my budget. If there should ever be a need for me to require future computer purchases or maintenance, xoticpc.com will be the place I go."

"Great Service, After sales support and communication is superb. I got a great custom laptop for a reasonable price !"

"Overall customer service was excellent (althought with a minor nickpick). While purchased laptop was heavily customized, it arrived sooner than the estimated date. Also, in their forums, they repply within a day when asking questions or requiring assistance."

"After searching for the perfect laptop for about two months, I decided on the MSI Ghost Pro due to the max RAM and 3K display. While looking for the best place to make the purchase, I stumbled upon Xotic PC. From now on, this will be the place I go to make my laptop and possibly PC purchases. They made it extremely easy to customize the build exactly as I needed and I found the pricing to be very fair as well. They kept me updated along the way as it was being built, and delivered just in time for a new project I was starting. I can't recommend Xotic PC enough!"

"I purchased a laptop from these guys and it is the best laptop I have ever used. If you are looking for a superior product this is the place to shop. I will be back when (and if) I need a new machine!"

"After ordering I was kept updated constantly as to when my laptop would arrive. Xotic made sure I received the laptop and made sure it was in pristine condition. The service was excellent and leaves me without any complaints."

"I ordered a Sager 8268-S about 5 months ago and the machine has really blown me away. Xotic was very helpful and courteous during the purchasing and shipping stages and strove to make sure I was pleased with my purchase. Would definitely deal with them again."

"Excellent service throughout, customer service walked me through every step. "

"Very impressed, xoticpc had great prices, products and polite, fast and knowledgeable response. Highly recommended!"

"Laptop arrived in excellent condition and any problems I had with my order were taken care of by customer service after I contacted them."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-22-2015

xoticpc, Xotic PC rep has responded

“We are glad we were able to get in touch and get your issue resolved! Let us know if you have ANY questions!”

"Xotic was extremely helpful and a pleasure to do business with. My PC shipped quickly and without damage. Would not hesitate to use them again. "

"I purchased a new laptop via XOTIC PC and I was very satisfied with both my product and the customer service I received. Their staff was very helpful by recommending the type of laptop that would suit my needs. Even though I spent months researching what I should look for in a laptop, when it actually came down to picking one and building it, it was great having their assistance along the way. I received my order quicker than expected in great condition. When I had issues with my laptop, I received frequent online feedback to help me troubleshoot."

"I have purchased custom built notebooks for years now, this will be my 5th. I found out about Xotic PC from notebookreview and finally decided to give them a shot.

The service was quick, they responded to me the next day and we're very helpful throughout the entire process. My machine was delivered in a timely fashion and runs great.

The selection is great, I never felt like I was settling. I got exactly what I wanted and refer anyone I know who is looking to check them out.

"The laptop arrived on time, they send periodic email updates regarding the status of our order. Answering time on questions via email was very fast and price was reasonable"

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,902 merchant members.