Stores > Xotic PC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
Voice your opinion! Review Xotic PC by clicking a star below.
2017-10-18

Great experience

"Great place to get a gaming or production/performance PC. My first laptop was great and customizable components kept it under budget. support Team is friendly and shipping updates were helpful. Looking forward to getting my next PC here as well. "

2017-10-05

Great costumer service!

"Eric was amazing! He helped me find the perfect laptop! He even went so far as to look through every program I would be running and make sure my laptop would be able to handle it. Got my laptop last week and it’s going amazingly! Thank you! "

2017-10-05

best site

"it was so easy to use your website, the live chat was excellent, all of the staff was very helpful. "

2017-10-04

MSI Gaming Laptop (GE73VR RAIDER)

"I bought MSI GE73VR Raider from Xotic PC in August 2017. A few things to mention:
(1) The Delivery was super fast, way faster than expected. Took them about 1 week
(2) So far (2 months) the computer works perfectly so I have no problems with anything
(3) In addition, they seem to be responsive, I always received an answer from Xotic PC whenever I contacted them

Overall, I am 100% satisfied, but I will be sure to update this post in case anything happens to my laptop in the future and how XOTIC PC will handle it.

2017-09-27

Excellent Customer Service and real care for customers by the company

"I have had a very pleasant experience with the user friendliness of the website. I did not feel any discomfort either in the website or with the chats with the service centre. This website portrays relevant and detailed information and reply quickly if any need arises. They clearly explain and inform about the process and what is going on with your order. I am quite satisfied with the way they care about us, the customers. It is obvious that they are doing their best, and its amazing. they provide a wide variety of payment options and have an excellent customer service. I would definitely recommend. These guys know their stuff and do a hell of a good job "

2017-09-18

Fantastic Communication, great service

"I had been researching my next computer for weeks and finally decided on a Gigabyte Aero 15. After watching their video reviews and reading testimonials, I bought from Xotic PC. My favorite part of the service was their availability to chat on the website or trade emails at every step of the process. It made it very convenient.

Whenever a new stage in the build was completed and new one began, I received an email telling me what was going on with my build, and updated timelines. From the time I purchased, until it was delivered was just about a week. The extra gifts in the package were a nice touch as well (t-shirt, mouse pad and cooling pad).

One piece of feedback for Xotic, is to allow customers to re-route the packages to a FedEx store. I had a difficult time with FedEx delivering my package when I was available to sign for it, and even had to pay an extra $5 to FedEx to schedule my delivery when I could be home. With packages in the past that I've had to sign for, I've had them hold it at a FedEx location so I could grab it after work. I don't know if there is a reason for not allowing this, but just something to think about.

Anyway, I am very happy with my purchase, and will recommend Xotic PC to any friends and colleagues who ask. Thank you!

2017-09-13

Quick & Reliable

"I had multiple laptop customizations performed on a brand new laptop. The laptop was completed and at my house in less than 6 days from placing the order. Multiple emails and texts were sent with each step of the process on their end. Plenty of opportunity to chime in about the process if needed from your end.
I have unboxed and turned on. Everything appears to be smooth and as stated on the order. Hoping to stress it a bit when I get some time to play on it. Thanks XOTICPC for the easy order and super fast delivery.

2017-09-13

Would Purchase From Again - Very Happy Customer

"I am so happy I chose to order from XoticPC! Their site is easy to navigate. Their customer service is excellent. Each time I contacted XoticPC, whether it was through email or live chat, they always got back to me within a timely manner. I ordered a MSI GT62VR from them on September 2 and had it in my hands on September 12. I am happy with my purchase and I like knowing that I have access to their lifetime phone support as well as having the option to send my laptop back to XoticPC if I ever want to upgrade anything. I totally recommend ordering from XoticPC. "

2017-09-05

Pending review

"I bought an MSI Titan GT73vr 6RE-017, to be updated... sorry couldnt find the delete button on my phone lol."

2017-08-27

Outstanding!

"Xotic PC was an outstanding experience from start to finish. After adding some custom upgrades to the machine I was ordering, I was expecting it to take much longer then it actually did. Total time from ordering to getting and setting up my new computer was 6 days....That awesome.

Thanks Xotic PC. You made a lifetime customer out of me!

2017-08-25

Xotic PC - Great Service, Beautiful Product

"I ordered an Xotic PC G6 Viper with a GTX 1080ti, i7 7700k processor and many other great features. During the waiting process, I changed several things and realized that I did not opt in to several freebies (such as RGB lighting). Even though they already had my order and I had already supplied my card info, they went above and beyond to make sure that it turned out exactly as I wanted it. They gave me the RGB lighting for free, as well as some other freebies (tshirt, mousepad, mortar mouse). They even upgraded my graphics card the day i requested it. All in all, it took about 25 days to be built, shipped, and arrive. It would have been even shorter, but the shipping/packing machine malfunctioned adding a few days to my wait time. Throughout the process, they even have a progress meter telling you which phase your unit is in (inventory gathering, build, paint, ship, etc). Overall, I am very happy with how it came out. When it arrived to me, it was neatly packaged in such a way that Xotic pc used bags filled with foam that hardened to match the form of my pc. My experience was wonderful with every person I talked to (especially Jake M. who went above and beyond for me several times). The PC turned out beautifully and I will definitely order from Xotic again in the future! Great Service and a beautiful product all in one package!!!"

2017-08-22

Great experience

"I ordered a new Sager NP8157 from Xotic PC on August 8, 2017. In less than a week, I had it in hand. I received great communication all along the way. I also had a couple of opportunities to use their online chat service and had answers very quickly via that avenue as well. I don't think you can go wrong with this company."

2017-08-22

Awesome

"Xotic Pc has given me the best computer reseller/modification service I could ask for. It was my first time custom ordering a laptop and adding modifications and it was very important for me to make sure I was getting the best brand for work ( 3D modeling, vfx/compositing, Photoshop, and rendering + animation ! ). Prior to seeing all the brands they worked with I had only heard of Asus as the top gaming and mobile workstation brand. I must have called Xotic Pc over 10 times asking for their personal opinions on which laptop and brand would be the best for the work that I do, that also has a rgb keyboard, AND as a female, which laptop isn't going to be too heavy and break my back with all of the power I'm attempting to pack into it. They answered all my questions multiple times and I went with getting a customized Aorus laptop. The shipping and service was fast and reliable - I had email notifications and some text notifications letting me know the status of my order each step along the way. I would definitely recommend Xotic Pc for any future laptop/desktop modifications and custom orders - they were great ! Thanks to the whole team at Xotic Pc and Emily specifically for answering many of my questi"

2017-08-21

Excellent Customer Service

"I ordered the MSI PE62VR. Initially, there were issues ordering the laptop as I was trying to order with paypal. I was told that my shipping address and billing address must be the same if I want to use paypal. Similarly, I was told the same for credit card. However, the loyalty manager reached out to me and clarified that my addresses do not need to be the same if I were to use a credit card. After placing my order on 8/04, I finally received my laptop about 2 weeks later. Pretty quick considering that they do a burn in test and added thermal paste for me. The laptop is working great, though the screen is subpar but that's an MSI issue."

2017-08-18

Excellent Customer Service! Amazing Product! Just one small thing...

"I want to start off by saying I am very happy with XOTIC PC. Their customer support is fantastic! It is very easy to contact someone, and every time I have talked to someone, they have been personable, patient, and I have always left the conversation entirely satisfied. I just received my new computer, as far as I can tell so far, the build quality is superb.

That being said, the 1 star detraction requires elaboration.

I originally ordered an Aorus x7 v6. I chose not opt for a rush build, figuring I could be patient about it. 2 agonizing weeks later, I found out the order is delayed due to my memory components. OK, thats fine, I asked for that. 4 Days after that however, I find out my order had been canceled because apparently Aorus discontinued the x7 v6 model... Obviously, I was disappointed and very frustrated, thinking "why did I wait 4 days if the actual computer was discontinued in the first place" (I realize now the orders were probably put in at the same time, they may have just heard about the memory delay before the discontinuation, but hey, I was frustrated).
But XOTIC PC took care of me! They told me if I wanted to make a new order with them, they would give me free rush build, and a free thermal compound upgrade, not a huge deal but thats worth a good $100 so, right on. I decided to splurge, put the money into the x7 v7 model. The process was fairly easy, I just put the order in, then emailed one of the sales reps saying I wanted replace the order, and it ended up costing about 400 more. Naturally I am going into this nervous, thinking there is going to be another delay, the rush build will be meaningless, they're going to forget the compound, etc... So I'm contacting them constantly nitpicking about the upgrades and asking for updates. Every time, regardless of how annoying I may have gotten, the sales and customer support team there did phenomenally. I just got my new Aorus x7 v7 and it is a gorgeous, beast of a machine!

Oh and it turns out: rush build? TOTALLY WORTH IT! I definitely recommend shelling out the $50 for the Rush Build. Received my order just 8 days after its purchase.

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.