Stores > Xotic PC

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10

What is this?

"I didn't actually buy anything from them but I spoke to their support agent and it was the best experience I've had with the live chat on a company website. It wasn't just some person putting in a bunch of random presets that don't pertain to my issue. Instead it was a majestic man named Pat J, who was actually able to give an actual response to the absurd request I wanted. If you ever need to use their live chat support system, ask for Pat J 10/10 times. Make sure you tell him the Royal Serbian couple sent you. Also tell him that 5 USB hubs can fit on a lanyard if you use dental floss. Overall, 10/10 would be supported again. - Serbian Prince"

This review was modified by Serbian_Prince on November 24 2015 08:04:45 AM

"Xotic PC is a wonderful service and provided amazing customer service ranging from my endless questions to quick replies to problems with my credit card. They helped me pick out a computer and parts much better than I would on my own for a MUCH lower price. 10/10 would buy again."

This review was modified by import-username on November 23 2015 08:14:41 AM

"Just talk to a supervisor said he would fix the problem for me will keep you updated hopefully they do fix the problem I really do like their sales staff"

This review was modified by Bobbylilly1991 on November 20 2015 01:03:20 PM

"I looove my laptop. It's been over a year since I've gotten it but it is still going as strong as the day I got it! Generally I'm in the market for another by now XD
I can honestly say I'll be back for my next one at XOTIC PC

This review was modified by Lunarkiwi on November 13 2015 07:22:01 AM

"I've bought 4 computers from Xotic now and they've all turned out great. You have to be patient with getting payments processed and waiting for them to make any modifications, but the final product is well worth it."

"I've had my new laptop for roughly five months now, and I can honestly say I've never been happier with a purchase. My laptop is a MSI Stealth Pro, customized slightly from the Pro-003 model. This system is everything I expected, and more. Top notch system, and top notch service.

The Computer:
The computer has had no issues whatsoever. It runs smoothly and powerfully even on the lowest settings. I chose this computer for a mix of college work including programming, and of course for my gaming needs. The computer compiles and runs programs instantly. Web pages run as fast as the bandwidth will allow, and there is never a hitch between opening or switching through programs. As for gaming, the experience is out of this world. Running from GTX 970M off SSD, games boot up immediately and have absolutely no local lag. I've run Arkham Knight, MGS Phantom Pain, WoW, TERA, and Guild Wars, all on maxed graphics never dipping below 60FPS (as long as bandwidth could handle it). The fans are monsters while gaming, but with volume up or a headset on it's hardly noticeable. And while the portion of the laptop above the keyboard can get hot, the fans and copper heat sink do an excellent job of expelling the heat. The keyboard and below remain a cool temp whatever is running.

The Service:
Exotic PC's service is worth all five stars. They respond to questions immediately, and are very professional. I talked with several members of their team before even considering a purchase, and I really felt like they were there not to profit off me, but to give me the best experience possible. Even after ordering they have continued to check up with me about my product, and have made it clear that if I have any problems at all they will do everything they can to resolve whatever it is. As for service with custom build and shipping, they are very fast. My product was held for a bit longer than I expected because of time needed to acquire all custom parts, but once everything was in the laptop was built and shipped in just a week. The packaging was highest quality, and while the outward cardboard arrived with some dents/flaws, there was multiple layers of protection inside that nothing could have harmed the products carefully stored inside. Not only did they send my system, but welcoming gifts as well including a Steel series Optical mouse that I use every day.

Should You Buy?
I give my highest recommendations to buy through Exotic PC. They care about your experience, and will do everything they can to grant you the smoothest purchase possible. I will definitely go to Exotic PC for future purchases, and give it a 10/10. Thanks Exotic PC!

"There are no words to describe how happy I am with their service! I didn't have to contact them through the process, they contacted me often to keep me updated. They are VERY quick to respond to everything and anything you want to know. When I first submitted my order, they contacted me to suggest alternatives and make sure I was getting everything I could for the budget I had. I have never had a company deliver the kind of customer service that I received from them! They were willing to go WAY out of their way even after our business was completed. Making sure everything was to my liking. I will be making them my primary source for all of my products from now on, and strongly recommend everyone else does the same!"

"It has been about two months since I ordered my PC and I meant to leave a review earlier, but forgot. Thankfully, I was reminded recently by a follow up email from the company. I must say that I am extremely pleased with the speed at which the order was processed and delivered; It took about two weeks. I honestly appreciate that I was not left in the dark concerning every phase of the process till delivery. Since this was my first PC purchase online, I remember being worried at some point that I would not get my order. I was pleasantly surprised that while I was worrying, my PC had already arrived and had in fact, been in the mail room for a couple of days! I will most likely purchase from this company again and advise friends and family to."

"I searched the web thoroughly looking for the now discontinued MSI Ghost Pro 066, and of course could not find it. I decided that I would buy the MSI GS60 Ghost Pro-606, but modify it to come as close as possible to the 066. Xotic PC is the only seller that offered the modifications that I would require so I could get what I wanted, and I was be able to purchase the laptop at a discounted price to boot. Xotic PC assistants were always quickly responsive to my questions and extremely helpful, keeping me notified via email of every stage of the laptop's progress. When it arrived I was very pleased with how well it was packed for shipping, double-boxed, insulated, well-taped and secure. The company even checked in with me shortly after arrival to see how my order finalization was, and how I felt about their service. Beyond that, they even checked back with me over 2 months later to make sure I was still pleased with my purchase. I find that attention to their clients completely assuring and can guarantee that it goes a long way towards making loyal, long-term customers. Based upon my experience with them, I will be back!"

"Great customer service and a great product! I ordered my laptop back in August and was excited to receive such an amazing computer for such a low price. The computer arrived in about 2-3 weeks and the customer service was amazing throughout the whole process, updating me as they continued to work on and ship my laptop. After a few months of using the computer, they sent me an email to check up and make sure I was satisfied with my order. One of the best purchases I ever made in my life coupled with one of the best customer service teams I've ever dealt with (besides a southern Chic-fil-A). Anyone looking to purchase a computer from here should indeed do so. Their prices are low and their service is amazing."

"I ordered a customized MSI GS60 Ghost Pro from Xotic PC and they definitely delivered on their end! Although the order processing and customization/assembly process took a couple weeks, the shipping was fast. If you contact them, they are quick to reply and knowledgeable. Overall very pleased with Xotic PC and would highly recommend them if you are looking to order a custom computer!"

"I bought a Sager NP8651-S from Xotic PC and couldn't be happier with my purchase. The customer service was great from the time of purchase all the way through the process. The staff was fast to respond to any questions and is willing to go above and beyond to help the customers. I would highly recommend using Xotic PC for any of your potential purchases. You can't go wrong."

"Pretty much the best place to order a gaming PC if you're more than just a casual gamer. "

"Xotic PC is a fantastic service providing all the customization options for the creation of anyone's dream machine. Their sales staff was excellent at answering all specification and hardware related questions to ensure you got the bang for your buck and the premium options are great!"

"I ordered an MSI GE72 Apache with quite a few custom options, including a custom paint job. I could not be more satisfied with every step of the buying process; Customization and options, shipping, build status and updates, shipping and even a follow-up. There was never any mystery or question about anything. I'm one happy customer and will definitely be back repeatedly."

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.