• Xotic PC Xotic PC Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10

What is this?

"Ordered a Sager NP8672 got it shipped in time and with excellent packaging and a great price! 10/10 would buy again.

Customer service helped with getting free shipping and answered a lot of questions about the laptop.

"Phenomenal service. Immediate responses from all levels of support. The laptop I purchased has been the most inexpensive and powerful PC I have even owned. I will be purchasing all PCs from this company, from now on. I cannot stress how amazing and professional the service interaction with their representatives was."

"Absolutely ridiculous customer service. Had to cancel the order because of it. They first contact me a week after I placed the order. I wanted to use their cash option. The representative, her name was Susan, was talking with me like she was doing me a great favor by allowing me to make a payment."

Rep reply posted Aug-24-2015

xoticpc, Xotic PC rep has responded

“We are deeply sorry to hear of this concern. We have tried reaching you several times with no reply. If you can please email our management team at management@xoticpc.com we would be happy to help in anyway we can!”

"XOTIC PC has been used by me, friends, and family. We all have been impressed by their quality builds.
But there is one thing I like best about XOTIC PC.
You have the option to get regular updates (which you can select while checking out). This lets you know the status of your computer routinely. I really love this option because I always knew the status of my computer's construction and shipping.

"Absolutely NO PROBLEMS with XoticPC. Their service is wonderful, and I received answers to my question even a full year before purchasing a laptop. Their best feature has to be their custom mods."

"My brother got a laptop from Xotic PC about two years ago and I have wanted one from them ever since. Not only do they offer high-quality machines at good prices, their customization options are extraordinary. I was able to get a complex custom image laser-cut onto my laptop and the staff at Xotic worked with me to make sure it looked better than I imagined. Because of those options, I would not have purchased my new laptop from any other retailer. My machine was also delivered promptly and works great."

"The customization were great and it was shipped in a timely manner. I had to call Customer Service about a order status issue and it was dealt with in a quick and efficient manner. I would definitely buy from them in the future. "

"I like that there wasnt all kind of garbage programs on startup. This is my first "performance pc". I really like it. I like being able to not have to worry really if my system will play a game or take forever to boot up fully cause of all the pre loaded programs on a lot of consumer goods that are a real pain to dislodge. The service dept. Was excellet!!!! All parties invovled were extremely helpful. I believe i communicated with 2 people and they were both very helpful, polite, and seemed to know their product, and seemed to actually try to go the extra mile to resolve any questions. I dont know these people and i dont know if they get commision on the system but they really seemed to want to make sure my experience was smooth and above satisfactory. It was. I still remember the techs name was alex. I talked to him one time... just felt like a valued customer from your team. I have recommended you to some of my friends into computers. Thanks." This is a response i gave them from if i was happy with the product. They follow up consistently. Also all stages of order placement were up to date when i would check. It was great to be kept up to speed. I was so nervious to drop so much coin on a computer. So glad i went through these guys. The product is top notch. Showed up on time, in good packaging. No defects. They test their goods before sending. They were way cheaper than competitors for comperable product. Helpful, knowledgable, and willing to answer all my quesrions and they went farther and asked me pertinent questions about what i wanted in the product and services to make sure i was getting what i wanted. I would pay extra for service like that. I wish the bank and the cable company would treat me as valuable."

"7 months and $1200 later and I could not be happier with the service provided to me by XoticPC. I have contacted them 4-5 times for technical support for my laptop ranging from driver errors to BSODs, and they responded within 24 hours each time. I received my laptop (Sager NP8651) brand new in exactly the configuration that I wanted it in. If you are going to spend over $1000 on a laptop, Xotic PC is a much better option than any of the other big stores. They are proud of what they sell and have checked with me every time that I contact them to make sure that my needs are met. Lifelong customer!

"XOCTIC PC is one of the greatest companies out there to do research and to purchase a new laptop computer!!!! This was my first time looking at a gaming graphics laptop because i have always been a console gamer but things have changed to where i dont have as much time as i had to sit down and play. But when i was researching i had no idea what i was looking at or what to even look for in a gaming laptop to have. Patrick my salesman got me from 10 laptops that i liked to 2 that fit my needs perfectly and it was only up to me to pick which brand. This company is more than just a company its really like your best friend and treat you like family!!"

"Simply put, this is the way computers should be purchased.

XOTIC PC is simply an incredible organization in the terms of consumer satisfaction throughout the entire process of buying a computer. All the computers sold are of high quality construction and made to order. From the start, I was notified through each phase my computer proceeded through.

The customer service is what really makes this purchase the best. Unlike large-scale merchants, Xotic truly stays connected with their consumer. I had a keyboard defect with my computer. I sent an email to Xotic, and they took care of everything. A new keyboard arrived within days. They paid for all shipping as well.

I purchased a Sager NP8651. I have never felt a computer more solid. Although the price tag is rather hefty compared to a typical Large Industry Manufacturer, I am confident that this PC will serve me far beyond the lifespan of those consumer products. It's of total aluminum construction and extremely powerful. For the same price, the computer is packed with features that would never even be seen on the list of a Hewlett-Packard components.

Highly recommend purchasing all your computers from this organization, it simply outshines the typical manufacturers in all standards.

"Only buying from XoticPC from now on. I wanted a high end/high HD gaming laptop and the one I ordered came with zero issues, errors or dead pixels and performed better than expected. Playing Hitman Absolution and Batman Arkum city at highest setting and had no freezes or glitches.
I have purchased custom laptops/desktops from other online companies and Xoticpc has raised the bar! I will not go back as they claim to have "Cyberpower" but they dropped the ball in all areas of service.
Their service was better and their customer support was WAY better, I loved that someone called be to check on my custom order before charging me and the email updates on the build/testing/shipping process were a great way to keep me informed.

"I stumbled upon XoticPC a little over three years ago when I was researching alternatives to the big boutiques. My last purchase was with HP and I had suffered an unpleasant experience with their models and service, in particular. Finding the build I wanted between the various resellers wasn’t difficult, but getting the service I wanted was more challenging. I spoke to several firms, both over the phone and via online chat and felt most comfortable with these guys.
The sales representative (Patrick, in my case) was patient and courteous with my lengthy and frequent inquiries and quickly took note of what I was looking for to help steer me in the right direction. For my first purchase, I was looking for a multimedia platform with good performance that didn’t come at the expense of battery life and quickly grew fond of the Asus N56VJ that I picked out. More importantly, my studies abroad necessitated reliability and peace of mind that I wouldn’t be left stranded should something happen to my notebook. Thankfully, Xotic builds a solid laptop, but none-the-less, they paired my purchase with an affordable, global warranty just in case.

As far as the build-time and delivery, I got my machine in just under a week with no issues. The time-frame I received during pre-sales was the very same they stuck to during the build stage, which shows good cohesion between their sales and tech departments – a factor that I found was lacking with several other resellers. My N56 is still running strong and after gifting it to a family member, I didn’t hesitate to return to Xotic later on for a more robust gaming Asus ROG N551JW earlier this year. I was happy to see that much of what brought me back was still in place, and then some:

During the sales process, I jotted down a quick joke in the comments section during checkout and thought nothing of it. A week later, when my laptop arrived, I was surprised to find that the Teach Team had turned my cheesy one-liner into a 4-stanza ode to the glory of the machine they had just forged; neatly inscribed on the inside cover of the box – little touches like that go a long way to making your customers feel special and made me feel like I was part of the team that put my rig together.

If you’re looking for a bit more ‘oompf’ to your laptop and are wary of either the price or service of certain resellers, then I would recommend that you consider Xotic. I hope your experience is just as, if not more pleasant!

"Their store had plenty of customization options (including better thermal compound and the option to remove branding). Customer service was friendly and helpful.

The website was clear as to how long shipping would take. I got my laptop on time and in good condition.

"I recently bought an Asus laptop from Xotic PC and am completely satisfied with my experience with them! There were some issues with my card during payment (problems on my end) and they were incredibly helpful and understanding through the entire process! I'm really happy with my laptop and really happy with the customer service and personalized way that Xotic PC handled my order! I've already been recommending them to my friends and family!"

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.