Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10

What is this?

"Excellent company. Quick communication. Would recommend to anyone."

"XoticPC service has been stellar on my latest order, like always. It's my second time buying a laptop from them, and most likely my next order will be with them again."

"Xotic's customer service has been great to me, albeit a minor disconnect between the workers. I ordered my laptop during a time when they were giving a free promotional 30gb flash drive. I originally never received this, emailed one of the Xotic team members and was told they would contact their sales team and ensure that when their new shipment of flash drives arrives I would receive one. Several weeks later I attempted to contact the same associate who originally told me they would contact sales to get me a drive. When I emailed this person their account was no longer active meaning they probably no longer worked at Xotic. I then contacted someone else on the Xotic team and was told these drives were while supplies last and would NOT be receiving one. I was disappointed but this was not a huge deal for me considering the falling prices of external storage. I did however receive the flash drive a week or so later which I was happy about. Also during the shipment of my laptop I made sure several times they would be shipping to a specific address and was told several times that it would ship to this address only to later see the shipping address they had marked when the item actually shipped was the address I didn't want them to ship to, only to eventually see the package arrive at the address I had originally requested it to ship to which is what I wanted. In conclusion it seems like Xotic does what they are asked and are diligent about getting what their customers want, even if they aren't displaying this or if it looks like there has been some confusion. However my experience with Xotic has been great and would refer them as a reseller to a friend. You can't go wrong with Xotic's service and products are great as well."

"Very happy with the service i received through Xoticpc. i had to make a couple payments instead of a bulk sum and they were able to make that happen, all of my questions were promptly answered with thorough answers. for the customer service alone i would recommend Xoticpc. i plan on doing business with them again in the future and will be recommending them to any family or friends i know in the market for a pc ."

"They have awesome support."

"This is the only way to buy a computer. You can now get literally exactly what you want in a PC!! Total customization, and awesome prices. They communicated with me throughout the entire process, and exceeded my expectations in every way."

"I've ordered from XoticPC multiple times and have been very pleased with the level of customer service, shipping options, and products they offer. They also offer a great deal of user-customized options that is great for any PC enthusiast. Their staff was very helpful and knowledgeable when I contacted them asking about certain configuration options on my laptop. I have personally recommended them to friends on multiple occasions and will continue to do so. Thanks XoticPC!"

"I'm disabled, homebound, and dependent on a good computer for sanity. Fortunately for me and my family, I love playing WoW, GW, GW2, Elder Scrolls, Fallout3 & NV, Mass Effect. Not a casual gamer.

My new Sager is a marvel. It does all it's supposed to do without a complaint. It's active at least 12 hours a day, much of that gaming. Everything from Morrowind to Skyrim can be maxed out and the machine runs perfectly.

Xotic personnel were quite helpful, advising me on what I needed based on my gaming habits. I'm a woman in her early sixties; advice is a good thing. And they kept me updated on the progress.

My daughter has decided that when her 5-year-old machine gives up, she'll order from Xotic since I'm so much happier with this 'made to order' gaming laptop that actually stays cool even with extended game hours. Yay for copper!

"Excellent company, will buy from again! Very good customer service. "

"Very competitive pricing and great customer service. I would certainly buy from them again."

"The service overall was quite good. I received my product on time and in great condition. The customer service was easy to work with and helpful at all times. I'll definitely look to them again for any computer needs. "

"I got a laptop from Xotic PC, Sager NP8258 half a year ago, and it's really amazing! I have been using it stably for coding and playing some video games, and it performs as always."

"I would definitely recommend Xotic PC to anyone looking for a performance laptop!
I work in the broadcast tv market and needed a powerful laptop to be able to run graphics back in real time. The laptop is excellent build quality and had no issues. I added on the laser etching option and got our company's logo engraved. It looks awesome and has held up to the abuse I have put the laptop through. The design department was easy to work with and replied fast to my questions on logo specs. The final thing I'll note is the value. In addition to the great staff; the price was cheaper than I could find anywhere else. To top that off Xotic PC threw in a freebie too (32gb flash drive). Overall I will definitely purchase from Xotic PC again and will recommend to anyone in the market for a custom performance pc.

" I'm very pleased with the performance my Sager NP9570 / Clevo P570WM has during gaming with the two 880m's, my only regret with this purchase is that the week I received it in the mail the 980m's just released but that's life with technology. I bought the rush package because of my transfer and it took just around a month to receive. I thought it would be a bit faster but I understand due to the extra copper and IC Diamond upgrades I purchased as well, going from clevo/sager to your warehouse for the upgrades. XOTIC PC has had great customer service throughout my entire process and has answered all my questions prior to my purchase, being very polite, patient and respectful. You're pricing was very competitive as well, a bit lower than the competition with all the discounts that were applied; which lead to my decision to purchase the laptop. My next laptop purchase would definitely be through XOTIC PC again!"

"I have had my laptop for about 6 months now. And it is working perfectly, I have no issues with it. Couldn't be happier with it! Exactly what I wanted and is running great!"

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.