• Xotic PC Xotic PC Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10

What is this?

2015-07-27

"from someone that has been buying hardware in IT for almost 20 years, you just don't get customer service like this anymore. the support staff knows what they are doing, and the post sales updates are really well done. "

2015-07-27

"What a great company to do business with. I had researched several OEM's and reseller's when looking to purchase my new laptop. What I found with Xotic PC was wonderful - I was getting more for my money. I was a little hesitant at first, but looking at other reviews led me to go with them. I cannot stress the comfort I felt in dealing with them. I was kept up-to-date with the status of the build and informed when it shipped. I have had my laptop for about 3 months now and I had to contact Xotic PC once...ironically it was for something that I had inadvertently done. The customer service rep handled the situation quickly and with a great attitude!!

I would not hesitate to go back in the future when I look for another PC or to recommend them to others!"

2015-07-26

"Prior to finding Xotic PC I purchased a Dell laptop about three years ago thinking that it would last as long as the prior Dell I owned. I was incorrect as the entire video card was fried and I decided to look elsewhere for a new PC since it was out of warranty. I ordered my new MSI Apache Pro lap top computer from Xotic PC because they give personal service unlike Dell (call a person not from U.S. - Dell) and it is made here in U.S. and is customized to your specs and needs at a reasonable price. I have a computer that will last and perform for a long time thanks to Xotic PC! Its quick, and reliable for work and playing games too. "

2015-07-24

"I bought a Sager NP8671 laptop from XoticPC recently. I'm very happy with the laptop quality and the price, and I had an easy interaction with their customer service. I forgot to put in the promotion code for Witcher 3 at the checkout time, and I called them about it. They sent me the code right away via email. They are also really good with keeping you up to date regarding the order progress throughout the system. This was the second time for me buying a Sager laptop from Xotic PC, and their prices, customization options, and customer service are much superior to larger OEMs I dealt with in the past."

2015-07-23

"I have owned two laptops in the past: an Acer and an Asus. Both had issues with their power supplies, and I had to deal with horrible customer service. After my Asus computer died, I chose Xotic PC for a higher-end gaming laptop. I am very satisfied with their service. They kept me updated during the entire purchasing and shipping process. I have had no problems with my new computer, and the company has made an effort to ensure my computer is working as it should. It has definitely been worth the price!"

2015-07-22

"Great seller and rebuilt my laptop very well. Customer service gave me a great support."

2015-07-22

"Xotic PC has by far the best customer service I have experienced. I have been through many retailers and resellers but none of their customer services have come close compared to Xotic PC's. Xotic PC's Live Chat function makes getting hold of service practically instantaneous, one the worst things I had to deal with when dealing with other retailer's customer services was the long waits on phone or email to get a hold of someone so I absolutely love their Live Chat. So far I have purchased two laptops from Xotic PC and both of them came fully functional with no errors or defects (something that is apparently very hard to achieve with other retailers/sellers) which emphasizes a very good and well seasoned Quality Assurance Department. Also the time it took for the assembly and delivery of the laptops took around 10-12 days (including weekends) which is really fast for laptop standards. Overall my experience with Xotic PC was very pleasant from kind, courteous, and helpful customer service, great Quality Assurance department, and fast assembly and delivery, I definitely will be purchasing more from them in the near future."

2015-07-22

"Great customer service. I have ordered 2 laptops total from them so far and have been surprised to find that the personal touch they put into each order is refreshing in today's world. I could not recommend them more highly and will continue to use them as my laptop supplier for the foreseeable future."

2015-07-21

"Thank you Xotic PC for the awesome system! I have been able to play the latest games, and have a great time playing with friends!"

2015-07-21

"Only my second time ordering from them, but the experience was flawless both times. They've been fast and efficient. I definitely recommend them as a re-seller."

2015-07-21

"The Xotic PC service was great: the purchase process was smooth with great support help when my business credit card initially declined the purchase, the pricing was right, highly configurable options, and the build and shipping time was quick. The laptop came well packaged and in awesome condition. Will definitely be going through them again on my next purchase."

2015-07-21

"I have to say that I'm absolutely loving my new system. Delivery and setup was no hassle at all. I was up and running within a couple hours. I've had no technical problems at all. We had a storm the other day that kept knocking out our power, and I found there was a fail safe to prevent overheating that I didn't even know about, so that was pretty cool. The whole process was great for me, and I've been recommending Xotic to all my friends and family should they ever be in the market for a new system. "

2015-07-21

"First time I've ordered from Xotic PC, and I see no reason why I'd go anywhere else in the future. Their website, forums, and sales people were knowledgeable and provided me with all of the information I needed prior to making a purchase decision.

Customer service was excellent. I'd definitely recommend Xotic PC."

2015-07-18

"I absolutely love my PC. It's the fastest and most powerful computer I've ever had and games run flawlessly on it. I got it on time and it's build quality is far above my expectations. Did I mention how everything I throw at it flies!? The only tidbit I have are the weak speakers. Everything else about it screams awesome. Thank you guys so much for this powerhouse. Best believe I will be coming to you guys for my next rig!!!!"

2015-07-16

"I have bought two gaming laptops from XOTIC, an ASUS and a Sager/Clevo. They are reliable and responsive, whenever I've had any issues. The best thing is that they let me pick Windows 7 on new machines."

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.