Stores > Xotic PC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review Xotic PC by clicking a star below.
2017-04-24

Surprisingly fast turn around time, great product, and great customer service.

"My interaction with XCOTICPC far surpassed my expectations.

Order Date: 4/5/2017

Laptop Setup:
Brand: SAGER NP6852
Ram: 16GB (2x8GB @ 2400)
M.2: 250 GB Samsung 960 Evo NVMe SSD
Removed Sata Hard Drive (Had an old 250 GB Samsung 850 SSD laying

around)
Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265.

Order Processed: 4/6/2017 AM
Laptop Arrived: 4/14/2017 PM

My Experience:
Prior to committing to buying this laptop, I was in contact with Pat about

the type of ram being used in these systems. He informed me that the type of

ram is rotated out depending on the supplier (Goldkey) at the time but

assured me that the ram will work as promised.

After I received the laptop I called XOTIC about the game codes that were

supposed to have come with the game. The representative, Danye, was

incredibly friendly and was a pleasure to talk with. She verified my

information and within an hour or so I got the game codes. Fantastic! I also

asked if it would be possible to send out an additional set of screws for the

SATA drive mount since it looked like it was forgotten during assembly. I'm

assuming this happened because I asked to have the stock drive removed. She

sent in a request and I should be getting those screws any day now. So, as

far as communication goes and customer care A++.

The one downside, which I'm not going to take away a star for, is that the

installation media is on a disc. My laptop has no disc drive. I have no

external disc drive. :| Sigh...luckily, most of us have a main rig that

has a disc drive. I know that the SAGER site had the installation media for

download but using the disc is just simpler. Either way, I copied the disc

content onto a USB and ran the installation, no problems. I was hoping that

they would have sent a USB with the installation but I guess... lesson

learned.

Overall, my experience with XOTIC has been awesome and I couldn't really

imagine it going much smoother.

Thank you XOTIC.

-Richard G.

Xtremely Satisfy

"I was reluctant to go this route, but I made the right decision for my experience with XoticPc has been a memorable one. Everything was professionally handle and my laptop was more than I expected."

Slow and sloppy

"I bought the xotic PC about a week ago. They were back ordered on my case. When I finally got the PC the FedEx guy just landed on the ground right in front of me. I bought the VR ready package which wasn't VR ready I had to go in when I finally got the PC the FedEx guy just landed on the ground right in front of me. I got the VR package but it wasn't VR ready as was advertised. I had to go into my graphic settings and change the programs to use the Nvidia graphics card. I really think the tech should have done that for me already. And when I called tech support I usually just get hold music. Also my speakers aren't as loud as my $200 Acer Windows 7 refurb. When I called tech support she said it could have updated during shipping. I'm not that stupid the PC wasn't on during shipping and it wasn't connected to the internet. The tech should have caught that and reinstall my sound drivers. What a mess. "

Xotic PC made it right

"My review is mixed and would have been a lot lower if it wasn't for Jake M at Xotic PC. I looked for almost half a year for a pretty powerful laptop that I could game on. I travel a lot so a desktop wasn't really ideal. Finally found and read a lot about sager. I decided to finally buy one, I felt great and everything was going swimmingly. Then my package shows up and the box is empty except for a special item that I got with the order, but no laptop. I called and Jake was very informative, and said he would look into it. About 4 days later he found that the laptop was lost in transit. They replace and rebuilt the laptop. Jake stayed with me the whole time until it was completed. It took an extra month to receive it but atlas I did receive it, and I never felt like I was being brushed off. Customer service was great, UPS losing the package was not fun though. Xotic PC made it right though.

TL:DR -Xotic PC made it right when UPS lost my laptop. The customer service was fantastic through it all.

2017-04-18

Customer service

"Very helpful and I was impressed by the fast response, thank you so much. "

2017-04-15

Great Support on New Laptop Purchase

"Just purchased a new 4K Sager laptop from Xotic PC. Laptop was delivered quickly, and everything works perfectly - my wife loves it!

Only had one issue with extra options. Fortunately, their customer service person, Dayne, handled it quickly, courteously, and fully to my satisfaction.

I'll definitely be buying my next laptop from them!

2017-04-14

One small issue, resolved quickly and the laptop is amazing for the price!

"Bought an XoticPC Laptop on Newegg.ca. It shipped relatively fast, and arrived into Canada about 7 business days later (with free shipping option). The extras they added to the standard MSI laptop are great, and for near the same price as the standard version. However, it came with a bundle including 5 games. There was no mention of how to get the games anywhere in the box, on on the computer, on newegg or Xotic's websites. I contacted support and they got back to me very quickly. Turns out you have to contact them to request the games. But once I asked, Danye G with support sent them to me within a few hours, which was nice and fast.

Overall I give them 5 stars. the only improvement they need to make is to make it clear SOMEWHERE how to get the free bundle games.

2017-04-14

Got what I asked for and then some!

"I got exactly what I asked for and great costumer service what else could you want?"

2017-04-13

I am beyond happy

"I have had a wonderful experience. I bought a sager np 6872 with ic thermal compound and upgraded to 16 gb of ram. I ordered over the phone and to be honest was very reluctant at first. I have always gone to a store and tried a before I bought anything. For once I took a chance. I while hesitant at first I went through with it. Im so glad I did. I ended up with a amazing laptop. Im no computer expert buy an means. But this thing is amazing. I spoke with Jake who placed the order for me and was extremely helpful. He walked me through everything and helped me get things squared away. Can't say enough good things about him or the company or Emily who has helped me figure out basics functions because to be honest I am an idiot when it comes to computers. The folks at Xotic PC are amazing and will go the extra mile and then some to help you even if you dont have any intention of buying from them in the first place. Because of all of this I made my purchase through them and I do not regret it one bit. In fact I have recommended them to everyone I know. Buy from them. You wont regret it. I know I dont."

2017-04-12

An excellent choice for custom PCs and Laptops.

"While it can take a while for an order from here to make it to you, the only reason is because every step of the process is done by hand to insure that the product you ordered it exactly what you asked for.

While two extra things I had asked for with my Laptop didn't ship along with it, it only took one email to their support staff and everything was cleared up for me and sent along. In fact they even included a few extra games in an email for my trouble. Over all an excellent experiance the whole way through.

2017-04-11

Fast delivery - awesome item and superb customer service (Thanks Danye G)

"So i finally decided it was time to buy a new computer and thought I would go down the gaming notebook route opting for a MSI GT73VR Titan. I saw Xotic PC had some great options (and was listing on MSI website as a stock holder) so finally went with upgrades including 3 x 128Gb SSD's fitted by Xotic PC. I placed my order and received the item within a week which was well within the estimated time. The packaging was sound and right for the job with no sign of damage to inner packing materials which i was happy about as that meant no damage to the products.
The package included a lot of free accessories like headphones and games but when I opened the package there was no game codes so I contacted Xotic pc and got a super quick reply and within a day I had the redemption codes for more games than i even expected.
As for the communications itself I spoke via email to Danye who helped me in a way that made me feel happy I chose to purchase my notebook with Xotic PC over other stock holders. Very helpful and although didnt have the answer right away, came back quickly with an answer that was perfect while also asking about how im finding the reset of the purchase in a kind way that showed they care about the companies success.
Overall im very impressed and when spending this sort of money it makes you know you did the right thing.
I would not only recommend but urge people looking for similar products to buy from Xotic Pc, as I will also be a repeat customer knowing im in safe hands.
Thanks Xotic PC and Danye

2017-04-11

Easy Customization

"The website is extremely user friendly and it the amount you can customize your PC is amazing! It will tell you if the hardware you want are not compatible with the current model you are trying to build, making you feel better about the parts you are ordering. They are always running specials, so it makes it easy for you to find a great computer at a reasonable price. I would definitely buy from them again, next time I need a computer!"

2017-04-10

Best Laptop Specs at the Lowest Price!

"ASUS GL752VW-GS71 Laptop (purchased 06/2016)

Product itself: 5/5 stars
Communication_service_turnaround time_shipping: 5/5 stars

The laptop has been working great so far (10 months) - absolutely no issues.
I needed it to handle multiple open Adobe suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) files simultaneously, and it's powerful enough to do that.

The reasons why I went with XOTIC in the first place:

1. Lowest price for a laptop with the desired parameters
2. Greatest variety of customization options

This next comment has nothing to do with the quality of the laptop and/or XOTIC service but just something for you to be aware of - you may consider putting a note or a recommendation to customers considering a laptop with an M.2 SSD.

Before I got the M.2 SSD, I did read that those do get hot while working, especially with demanding tasks.
The left side of the laptop, right around and over the vent, does get noticeably warm/hot to the touch.
I've resolved the heating issue by getting an external, USB-powered fan that I attach to the laptop vent and which suctions off the heat.
The external fan definitely works and prevents the M.2 from heating up.

I didn't expect the M.2 to get that hot with use, and had I known that, I most likely would have added 1 of the extra internal cooling fans that XOTIC offers as an add-on.

You may consider making an explicit recommendation on your website for an extra internal cooling fan for machines with an M.2 SSD.

2017-04-07

Awesome

"Ordered a laptop from them and it was a very smooth process. It only took about a week for me to receive my new Sager laptop and I was very pleased with it. Nicely packaged and response was quick. Laptop runs great and have had no issues so far. Had to email to get my game codes as they weren't included in the initial emails but it was resolved in a timely manner. Emily was quick to reply and sort it out for me and sent me the codes. Great service! Would recommend to anyone who may be on the fence about it."

2017-04-06

Excellent

"Really good experience really good support definitely a great customer support"

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,416 merchant members.