Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

What is this?

"Fantastic and extremely fast customer service. 3rd system from Xotic PC and 100% will get 4th system from Xotic PC.
Had some issues with 2nd system, but Tanner M. helped me, and we did 3 cross-shipped RMA's, and I was able to use my laptop, and just replace parts when they were delivered to me. Definitely will recommend to my friends. Good job, guys.

"Excellent service (called me to ensure that my machine was correct before the build). Machine has been flawless."

"Xotic PC is an excellent company to work with. Their customer service is a leader in the industry. I feel like I have a friend in the laptop industry since working Xotic to put together a gaming/educational laptop for my middle schooler. I will be doing all of my future laptop builds with them, great price, great quality and great service."

"I found their customer service exceptional. There was an issue with my computer being discontinued and I asked for advice on a replacement brand. The agent did not try to sell me unnecessary or expensive equipment and instead gave mea comparable computer. They also added in some free stuff which was cool. "

"Joshua T. of Xoticpc reached out gave me a reasonable explanation and an dealt with some of my concerns. This was appreciated and I have modified my review upwards. I will modify the review again, upwards hopefully, when my order is received."

" I have always been impressed by the quality and the service provided by xoticpc. This is the second computer I have bought from these guys and I've have not been disappointed. Ada was extremely helpful when I had some difficulty with my order and the system was delivered on time (though I could always make a case that I would have liked to have received it sooner - but hey I picked the free delivery option).

As for the system performance, it has been running well and I have had no problems (technical or otherwise) since I received. Plays the Witcher 3 with no problems so no complaints there!

"I am a returning customer and I never had any regrets with tris company. These guys provide fast assistance in a very proffessional manner. Definitely have my trust. 10/10"

"After the moment I received my laptop from you guys, I was overwhelmed with a sense of happiness! I would like to give my proper thanks to Katrina for helping me and give me suggestions before processing my order. After I received my order from the mail, I had technical difficulty with stripped screws with the exterior part of the chassis to access the motherboard. I contacted XOTIC PC and had Barry from support (Thanks a plenty!) to help me out got it sent back to the manufacture for stripped screws replacement. The instruction was clear and just got it promptly returned at my home and it went smooth sailing from here on. I would like to give my deepest gratitude to have everything had gone well and to have professional excellent services for those who handled my order.

Overall, my experience with XOTIC PC has been very pleasant. I paid for excellent service, I get excellent service! I would definitely recommend this to a friends or family. And look forward buying from them again!

"Great service. My order ran into some delays because of a stock outage that was NOT XoticPC's fault, but they handled it very professionally and periodically checked in with me to see if I still wanted to wait or get a different laptop. Overall, great service and the staff actually seemed to genuinely care about my order. "

"I ordered a Sager laptop from Xotic PC for the first time back in January and was pleasantly surprised by how quickly it arrived. I received updates at every stage of my order, so I knew exactly when to expect it. Everything was exactly as I ordered, and Xotic PC's willingness to communicate and follow up with customers definitely made me think highly of their customer service. Any time my friends are in the market for a new PC or laptop, I know who I'll recommend."

"Not much to say, really, which is a good thing. They guided me through my inquiries, got me exactly what I needed, and made me a very happy man much more quickly than expected. Extremely impressed. Will be back."

"The Clevo W650SF laptop I ordered from Xotic PC is working just as I had hoped. The price and deals I was able to receive were great and the service with them was excellent. Would and will order from them again in the future!"

"Ordered my Sager NP9377-S (Clevo P377SM-A) through Xotic PC. First time buying a high end laptop and had a excellent, easy time getting what i needed and awesome help. The order process was simple and very detailed. I enjoyed how I could track each stage of the building process, it was awesome to have an idea what was going on during each step all they way to being shipped out. I ended up getting a laptop bag that was to small (my fault didnt read properly) and Xotic was quick and speedy to help me out. 10/10 would use again"

"Xotic PC definitely has some of the best customer service I have experienced in a long time. There was some slight issues and delays when I ordered due to company policies in place to help protect customers against fraud that I red flagged. However, customer service was quick and very helpful in getting everything sorted out. I had to get in touch with customer service multiple times to get things sorted out, but it was understandable due to the heavily order from the holidays. Whether it was through email, online chat, or phone call, the customer service representatives were always consistent in making sure that they did whatever they could to make their customers happy."

"Fast from placement of order to receipt of my laptop. Will be using Xotic PC for any future needs.

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.