• Xotic PC Xotic PC Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10

What is this?

"Patrick was very helpful in helping me find the fastest and lightest laptop that had 32G of memory. I ended up purchasing the Sager 8651. It was a great selection. It is very fast and I use it at the office and home. Xotic PC kept me up to date on the build cycle daily via email."

"Xotic PC has been great! Everyone I spoke with in the process of ordering my laptop was very eager to help and thorough in their work. I never felt like someone was just making things up to get me off the phone. I've also e-mailed back and forth a few times and all emails were returned promptly with a helpful response. PC arrived on time, with all the fancy stuff I specified. I'll be ordering my next laptop through Xotic PC. "

"Overall an excellent experience!

I have purchased PCs and laptops from boutique stores before and I would say that Xotic PC ranks up in the top two or three. Great offers, great customization and great customer service. I chose Xotic PC because their prices were the best - given what I was looking for (I think you can find cheaper low-end machines elsewhere). I ordered an MSI laptop with some internal custom options which were all correctly completed (this was NOT my experience with at least two vendors). Basically, everything went as planned and advertised.

I should also note that Xotic PC was the only one which followed up a few months after the purchase with a personal email. A real human being emailed me and responded to my questions. I have received questionnaires before, but they (and the responses) were all automated.

I would not hesitate to recommend Xotic PC to friends or colleagues.

"Best options and bang for your buck when it comes to custom computers. Great customer service and tech support."

"Put together extremely well and exactly as I asked. This thing is a beast. Customer service was the real deal also.
I don't know a thing about computers and I walked away with more knowledge and an awesome product.

Five stars because their aren't six.

"I recently bought a Sager NP8278-S laptop from Xotic. I've been a long term customer of Sager, having bought over a dozen of their laptops starting in 1994. They've always been the best in my book, they are fast, solid performers with the most bang for the buck.

This was my first experience dealing with Xotic PC and I found it very satisfying. They had a very good price on a very good product, the processing of the sale on their web site was smooth with no hangups, the merchandise arrived in perfect condition (mostly due to Sager's excellent packaging) and very quickly. The laptop fired up immediately with no problems. In short, they did their job. And that's a very commendable thing. I don't know what else to say, other than I have no complaints at all. Good laptop, good deal.

"Xotic pc has been nothing short of professional. They were always very helpful, and kind whenever i needed their help. I always got a prompt response, and they knew exactly what i needed and got it for me. Their customer service is phenomenal, hadn't had a service like this from any other website"

"Customer service was amazing. Time designing and constructing the custom laptop was impressive. Everything was smooth and I was kept informed every second of the way. "

"I am very pleased with XOTIC PC. They have a very quality customer support team and they strive to be the best. I did not feel like I was nickle and dimed along the way when I was purchasing my device. I will recommended them for anyone who wants to get a quality computer."

"Definitely more options available than any other site. They always respond promptly even when it took an extra month for MSI to ship them my pc. As soon as they got it they had it shipped out and ready to go the next day along with a free extra service. I chose to overclock my gpu. Defs good."

"Would definitely buy from Xotic PC again! Got an amazing, state of the art laptop for a pretty decent price.
Whole process to get my laptop took over a month (not including shipping), but it could be because I had a bunch of custom parts.
Xotic PC's return service was excellent too. My laptop came with a non-functional bluray optical drive, but they let me return just the optical drive and replaced it very quickly.

"Wanted a portable gaming machine since the technology was getting more affordable and XoticPC definitely delivers. While Sager makes these excellent machines, it's XoticPC that is contacted for issues so it's great to have such excellent customer support.

Sager's machines can be said by some to be hit or miss but I've seen that the majority of them are hit and they are great machines compared to what you can end up paying other companies. I went with XoticPC for the customer service and the Sager for the price I'm paying for a 980M equipped machine and it has not disappointed though in hindsight I probably should've looked at CPU cooling more closely since my single fan can be overwhelmed by some of the things I do such as video rendering.

As for support, I've only ever had to contact XoticPC by email for support so that's the extent of my experience with them which has been prompt and excellent. I can say that I do build my own systems and am familiar with computer hardware and the issues that sometimes come up with the use of the Windows operating system so it could be said that I didn't have many issues when it came to contacting support with my issues. In short for this part I would say your mileage may vary since not everyone has the opportunity to troubleshoot when Windows acts up when it does.

"My service was prompt and the computer arrived in good shape. I'm typing this review on it right now, and I've not had any problems in the several months I've had it. Xotic PC did a good job of keeping me posted on the status of my computer as it worked its way through their system and on into the mail. "

"Excellent customer service for an excellent machine, it is everything that was promised on the websites and the sales people stay in touch and answer questions to reassure the status of your laptop before you receive it."

"As a gamer I try to find the best laptop possible within a reasonable price. Xotic PC offers a lot of great laptops for a great price. Service is highly exceptional and very commendable. I have nothing to complain about and I would highly recommend it."

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,689 merchant members.