Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10

What is this?

"I am very happy with Xotic PC. Huge variety of options, Great experience, Great value"

"Had a really great experience with these guys. Did a TON of research while looking for my first pc and where to buy it and xoticPc was the best hands down for the customization I wanted at the best price. From the inside to the outside paint I love my laptop I got from them. Their customer service was great and answered all my questions and concerns at a reasonable speed. I look forward to doing more business with them and I recommend xoticPc to everyone. 5 stars"

"What I like most about working with Xotic PC was the customer service. They were accommodating every step of the way. They let you what is going on. Honestly, it was a seamless process that was not overwhelming in the least. I definitely recommend them to any gamer or any casual computer user who just wants the most efficient PC they can get for the money.

-Max

"I have nothing but great things to say about Xotic PC. I placed an order with them after one of their competitors strung me along by pushing the expected delivery date by over a month, a week at a time. I ordered my laptop on a Thursday, and it was delivered before the next Friday. I had added a note about trying to receive it as soon as possible due to the previous companies delays and the response I received from Xotic was phenomenal.

If ever I need another laptop built for me I know exactly who I will go to.

"Xotic PC has some of the best customer service and products I have ever come across in my many years of gaming. Ordering my system was simplistic and streamlined, tracking the progress of my order was simple as well, and the final product was well worth the wait. I ordered a Sager gaming laptop in November of 2013. Currently, it is late August of 2014 and I have seen absolutely no drop in performance, whether I'm playing World of Warcraft or Battlefield on ultra settings. When playing graphic-intensive games, it never seems to get much hotter than a brand-name laptop while working on a school project. Oh, and to top it all off, my system came a few days before expected. In short: I will exclusively use Xotic PC for ALL of my PC gaming purchases. I most definitely recommend their services. "

"Had nothing but great service (great product as well) from XOTIC, was well-informed throughout the process and am very pleased with the end-result."

"Well ill tell you this much. I am currently in processing of my order. I get an email from an order analyst Ada telling me my order will take longer because of a few custom things I wanted which is understandable, but at the bottom of the email it says pIease note I did not choose an operating system. Which I clearly did, its on my invoice I selected it on the email copy that was sent to me. I emailed her 3 times and called and have yet to hear a response. This is important, its processing! This is where you make sure there is no mistakes. Why do i have to correct such a simple thing as reading what is on the invoice! Are you kidding me! This is a simple thing. How can they miss that? I don't want to wait forever for my computer and finally get it and not have a operating system I clearly pay for and have to call them and get my copy sent to me much later! It should be taken care of from the start, in processing and that comes from reading a simple invoice! Makes me wonder if they will over look other things I asked to have and get a incomplete computer and never know because someone over looks something important inside the computer. Xotic is not giving me alot of confidence in them from the start. I've got two computers made from a different company that I was happy with but decided to go with Xotic this time because the laptops seemed to upgrade a little more and copper wiring and because of all the great reviews. Now I'm starting to think I made a mistake. We shall see. I keep seeing great customer service etc etc when I emailed them 3 times and called twice and left messages. What fast customer service did you speak to? Are these made up reviews?

Update: finally got a phone call from Xotic, spoke to Jason. He was very polite. Assured me that my order was correct. There was a mistake on the email but the order was correct. Uneasy start but willing to still give them a try and see if they will make a believer out of me.

Update: (8-27-14) Jason from Xotic is going the extra mile to ensure I know where my PC is and that everything is in order by phone. It's much appreciated. Xotic does have great costumer service I'll give them that. They want you to be happy with your product. They are updating me through email. So I will upgrade to 4 stars. They will get the 5th star once the product is in my hands and running smoothly. I will say this, if you have a problem from the start, Xotic will make sure it's fixed.

"I bought a excellent laptop from them. The customer service is great and they answer every questions I asked them so I feel comfortable ordering from them. It is a great place to customize the laptops so you get what you want and the parts they use are very top notch. "

"Great retailer- kept me up to date on the order status (minor customization) and was very prompt at answering questions. Shipped in timely fashion. I'd order from them again without hesitation."

"Xotic PC was delivered the best product for the price. They were extremely helpful and offered to follow up any problems."

"Earlier this year I found that my older computer was having too many issues to continue dealing it. So i started shopping around and remembered that my roommate had purchased a computer from a reseller that did custom laptop builds. After a large amount of research I ended up choosing Xotic PC to purchase my current computer. Once my purchase was made it took less than two weeks before I received it. So given the choose to do it all over again, I would definitely chose Xotic PC again."

"I bought one laptop 4 months before, and now everything goes very well. The customer service is also great."

"Great Service, machine met my expectations. Great help in deciding on how to lay out the machine. Will be my first choice in buying a new machine. "

"I just wanted to share my experience with anyone who might be interested in using this company in the future, and stop them before they deal with the nightmare that I have had.

With my boyfriend’s birthday approaching, I saw he had saved a computer he was looking into in the cart for XOTICPC. I thought I’d be a good girlfriend and get him this super expensive 2300 laptop for his birthday. This wasn’t a small purchase; it’s an expensive custom item.

I placed the order on Sunday afternoon and didn’t get the usual “we have received your order type” of deal. I was a little nervous, but it’s Sunday so maybe it’ll come tomorrow. Monday- my boyfriend gets an email from an employee Kat stating he didn’t select some option. A) All components are atomically defaulted as stock with an option to update, so how ANYTHING COULD BE MISSING? That makes me unsure if what I actually wanted changed came across. I immediately called and emailed Kat and requested no further contact with him as it was a surprise.

20 minutes later he received another email asking for his credit card info, for the order I PLACED. Again he was contacted for his surprise. I called Kat again and asked if I could provide the info over the phone to prevent any further emails from reaching my boyfriend. She stated I needed to place a false order online to provide the information. Inconvenient, but I did it.

The next morning, Tuesday, I called to make sure that my “false order” was deleted, that CC information was received and to make sure everything was set. Because Kat was unavailable I spoke with a gentleman named Derek and he assured me that my order was fine and that it would be shipped in 9-16 days. I was at ease. THEN at 3:36, I received a phone message from Kat stating she needed my email address regarding my credit card, which she already had, in order to communicate with me further. At 3:39 my boyfriend receives an email stating that my order was cancelled?! WTF?! How many people do I need to speak with via phone to complete an ONLINE order?!
It was clearly no longer a surprise, so when he received the email he was concerned and forwarded it to me immediately. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY DON’T CALL/EMAIL HIM? I was furious, and attempted to call Kat, but the office was closed 1.5 hrs head of schedule. I left a voicemail demanding an explanation, but received to call back. I was later told by Kat that she called me after hours, which I don’t see possible, as she was closed early. BUT WHY WOULD YOU CONTACT SOMEONE REGARDING THEIR ORDER AFTER HOURS WHEN YOU KNOW THERE IS NO WAY OF COMING TO A RESOUTION.
Kat called back the following day stating she didn’t cancel my order and she sent him that email to try and keep it a surprise. WHAT?! I SAID NO MORE COMMUNICATION! She also stated she needed my email address so I could send a copy of my credit card for verification. I HAVE NEVER HAD TO DO THAT WITH AN ONLINE ORDER! And if she knew she would need a copy why was it necessary that I place a false order online for verification that I actually held the card? Why couldn’t I just send a copy originally? This flew up a red flag for me so I immediately cancelled my credit card.

I don’t know what type of operation they are trying to run, but I am not going to get scammed. Also, no my boyfriend will have no gift, and I’ve had to go through the hassle of cancelling all info associated with this company, as I feel my identify and security might be in danger.

Seriously the amount of stress regarding this order is astonishing. I have no idea how they are still in business. They didn’t get my order requests or credit card, cancelled my computer order instead of my false order, CONTINUOUSLY contacted the receiver of my gift after I explicitly request otherwise, and in the end, I still have no computer. I would rather buy a stock dell, then use this stupid company again.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-25-2014

xoticpc, Xotic PC rep has responded

“We are sorry to hear of this concern. We are currently working with this customer on her order. This customer placed an order under her boyfriend’s name and didn't want any communications sent to him to keep it a surprise. Unfortunately we were unaware of this until afterword’s and communicated with the email address as supplied when she placed the order. We tried to help the customer by sending a update to the boyfriend the order was “cancelled” so this customer could still surprise her boyfriend. Unfortunately this customer didn't realize we were doing this to help her out with the surprise. We are presently working with her on the order. We anticipate an update soon.”

"I recently ordered an MSI gs60 ghost pro-052 from Xotic PC with a couple customizations. During the choosing process, Derek was extremely helpful, responding to all my questions quickly. I actually took quite a while (A month or two) to make up my decision on the configuration, and Derek was patient and helpful throughout the process. Xotic PC also let me price match the computer to get me free IC Diamond, although the other company was still a bit cheaper, they charged tax to California residents. I ordered my laptop on the 18th (I think) and it is currently (8/20/14) in the process of gathering inventory for the upgrade. I need the computer by the 25th, and since there is a weekend between now and the time I need it by, I am a bit worried that it won't arrive in time. However, this is not Xotic PC's fault, since I ordered a bit late and the process takes a long time. I hope it will arrive on time, and will not cancel the order, because I have faith in Xotic PC's amazing customer service. FYI, I did order a rush build.
Still waiting on an estimated ship date...

Update #1: Derek replied, saying that it would probably arrive on the 27th or 28th, which is past when I need it, may have to change the shipping or use a different laptop while this one ships. Dang it, UPS! I guess there's nothing I can do besides pay $119 just for 1 day shipping. I could buy a phone with that kind of money!

Update #2: Well, I decided to not upgrade shipping and let it arrive whenever it did. It is still in phase 2 as of 8/21/14.

Update #3: Wow, it was on phase 2 yesterday, and I woke up this morning with about 7 emails from Xotic PC. The status went from 2 all the way to 7 in just one morning. And now I see where rushed build comes in. The package has been shipped, and UPS is sending it! Thanks, Xotic PC!

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.