Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10

What is this?

"Xotic PC has the absolute best prices for laptops I've seen in quite a while, especially for gaming. While their desktops fall under the unfortunate trend of being more pricey than building one on your own, their laptops are extremely well priced, in particular the Sager/Clevo and MSI ones. Their personalization options, though extensive, are a bit pricey, but worth it if you have the money to burn.

Shipping-wise, it was entirely free when I ordered (I do not know if this promotion is still running) and shipped in an average time. Packaging was good and the laptop did not receive any damage, but the HDD enclosure was installed incorrectly and protruding. This was easily fixable with a small screwdriver, and did not cause any damage, but possibly could have under different treatment of the package.

I will definitely order from here for my next laptop.

"I've been struggling to find a good online pc retailer for about 5 years now. Both Dell and HP who I've used in the past seem to have gone to the dogs in my opinion. I purchased a gaming laptop (yeah, yeah, bring on the haters: "There's no such thing as a gaming laptop.") from them and couldn't be happier with the product, price, and outstanding value they offer in their service as a retailer. Take a look, you won't be disappointed."

"Great customer service and good product overall. These guys never stop at half measures. Thanks XoticPC....Would highly recommend for laptop purchases..."

"I ordered a laptop from xotic over the summer, and the communication process throughout was stellar. They were always very detailed about the specific phase my order was in when it was being made, and extremely approachable to questions. The product itself was fantastic and the follow-up happened at a reasonable time to really check in on the results (after I'd been using the product for several months).

I normally don't do requested service reviews, but the experience was so positive and xotic's focus was so strongly on the service experience above all things that I'm making an exception in this case.

"I am not a gamer but needed a powerful laptop for business because i work with a lot of graphics and large files. I had a custom lap top built to suit my needs, and I must it has performed flawlessly and works extremely well. I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend this company to anyone looking for a performance PC or laptop."

Macedonia

"Very SATISFIED

100% Satisfied. My laptop arrived on time. They have probably the best costumer service :)
RECOMMENDED!
10/10!!!

"I think this is a fantastic system I can play high-end games with ease, internet access it brilliant, plenty of storage especially with an extra slot for SSD and Hard-drive, It handles the Thailand heat perfectly I've had no issues and I had virtually no problems. When I say virtually it got some water damage from my little brother, don't know how I assume he was playing on it and spill some water and I had to replace the parts of the motherboard which ended up costing me some money, but that's my own fault. Also I wish I would have invested in a computer with the ability to change through more than just this one graphic card I don't know if new model graphic cards support this computer or if its just more planned obsolescence, but otherwise great job thank you very much."

"XoticPC has a great catalog of various laptops and desktops. Many such as the Sager are for a very moderate price. However, don't let this fool you.

I ordered their Sager NP-7358 and was very excited. Unfortunately, their build time n various phases/stages took a very long time (nearly 3 weeks) plus their shipping (which took bout 6 days). So, after my order has been processed it took nearly a month for me to finally get my laptop.

After I have received my laptop, 2 days after, it broke down and was unable to turn on (I think it was a RAM problem because of the 1 short beep made when trying to turn it on). So, I contacted them and "Derek" who was the person assigned to me didn't really respond in a respectable and helpful way. He was also unwilling to put us through to their manager.

So, I thought to ship it back for repairs but I was also thinking of getting a refund. However, their 1-month money rebate began when they shipped the package from XoticPC. So, that left me with less than 2 weeks of what was supposed to be a 1-month money rebate. So, I didn't have much time to make a decision but I finally decided to ship it and get back my money. When they sent me their rules/policies, they had many conditions that made it IMPOSSIBLE for one to get back a full refund. It just feels like this company is just trying their best to make profit and does not care much for the consumers. When I did ship it back for a refund, I had to pay for shipping which wasn't cool at all.

So, overall, this company has the largest catalog of gaming laptops I've seen yet but they have poor quality control as experienced by myself (laptop broke in 2 days) and their customer service isn't very helpful, including the technical support. Their build time takes forever and they're just after your cash. I do not recommend this.

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-20-2014

xoticpc, Xotic PC rep has responded

“We are very sorry to hear about this, We have looked into the order and noticed that as soon as the payment was processed the machine was shipped to XOTIC PC to avoid CA tax within 5 business days. Granted it takes longer but it saves the consumer money (9%). We put every machine through a QA checklist and must be signed off by our production manager. We make it easy and work with every consumer on the easiest and fastest way for a repair. In the event of return for refund there is no restocking fees like most companies, only original shipping is not refunded. If the customer wanted a repair shipping would be covered under the warranty term. This is all transparent in our return policy that was read and agreed to at the time of order by this customer. Additionally we would waive these fees if there was an exchange.”

"Xotic PC is great. My MSI laptop was shipped on time and with great customer service. The emails updating me on my laptop were great. They build good laptops, mine has had no issues."

"Absolutely incredible customer service. This was the second purchase I've done through Xotic, my first was while I was stationed overseas in Korea. Both times, they were incredibly helpful, quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had. Shipping was very fast, machines have been great and I wouldn't shop anywhere else for a gaming PC."

"Although I have built many desktop PCs over the years, I was at a loss about what and where to buy when it came to a laptop. I wanted awesome graphics and power enough to run my favorite games. I took a chance with Xotic PC and MSI, and purchased a GS60 Ghost Pro.
The buying experience at Xotic was exceptional, and I have been more than satisfied with the GS60. I have not had any problems with heat in spite of the 3K display. I strongly recommend Xotic and MSI!

" My experience with XOTIC PC was perfectly satisfactory. Buying my laptop from them was exactly the kind of experience that I wanted. A wide range of options, with descriptions for those of us who are somewhat computer illiterate, a price range that allowed me to purchase a better pc than I would have otherwise been able to, and a checkout that left me confident that I was getting exactly what I wanted.
Don't be scared off by their bright and bold website, I expected lots of junk mail and bloatware, but the laptop came precisely how I ordered it, with zero bloat ware, and zero junk mail haunting me.
I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. If XOTIC PC has what your looking for, I seriously doubt you'll regret buying from them.

tl;dr
key points that make me a return customer;
-The options and pricing that gave me the perfect balance
- They call to confirm your exact order
-Long term care for customer satisfaction
-No bad after taste (advertising emails, junk mail, bloatware)

"Our organization has purchased six customized ASUS and Sager laptops from Xotic PC over the past year. The laptops perform excellent and Xotic PC's service is personal. We recommend Xotic PC to anyone looking for high performance equipment at a value price."

"Bought a beast of a Sager laptop from them, absolutely love the laptop and the sevice they provided. They were fast and easy to work with. My laptop came with a faulty hard drive and I was able to swap it out for a new one no questions asked. Will buy from Xotic PC again in the future."

"I cannot express in words just how satisfied I am with Xotic PC. They made my machine exactly to specification, not missing a single detail. Everything arrived safely and promptly. The customer service team responded to my random queries IMMEDIATELY. My machine has not had any performance issues that I have experienced when buying from other vendors in the past (amazon, newegg, etc.) such as poor build conditions leading to faulty parts, etc. The cost is the most competitive on the internet, which is a huge part of what attracted me to the site at first. The shipping process was just so easy and carefree. Got it on time, no dents or scratches on the box or my machine, no jostled parts, etc. I am amazed at how awesome Xotic PC is. I have recommended them to all my friends and family who need high-powered machines at a discount, and fast. They were recommended to me by a Networks Specialist who has been in the business for over two decades. They are his trusted site for all his customer's machines, and all his customers are now Xotic PC fans. I will always use this site in the future. Thanks, Xotic PC!"

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.