Product & services pricing Rating 7.07/10 7.07/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

"I now have two Xootrs at my office -- big warehouse, these are useful for zipping from one end to the other. The first has lasted great and still in heavy use. The second just came, and again is a super smooth ride. Love these things."

"The Xootr is an excellent product, absolutely everything that was promised. The service from the company has been fantastic! My order shipped the same day as I placed the order. And I actually received a follow-up email to ensure my satisfaction with the Xootr. You don't get that from many other online resellers. Great job and great product!"

"Love Steve! Such good customer service."

"I really love my new scooter! I've been riding for several days now and I have no complaints. It is sturdy, folds easily, and I love the color options I selected for the foot board and handle bars. Well done Xootr!"

"Best idea since sliced cheese"

"I needed a stronger rear wheel for my "other-name" folding bicycle, and the Swift's reputation made it an easy buy (and the low price!). I was really amazed at the fast delivery. "

"Bulletproof scooter. Used daily in Manhattan."

"I am a 220 pound guy over 60 who knows he can't skate board in urban environments and was looking for a way to get around safely. I actually saw a guy in SF get off the ferry and go scootering away to work so I researched various models and decided on the Xootr Street. I receive it yesterday and have been motoring around and it is everything they said it would be. Well built, easy to maneuver, easy to pack and is exactly what I was looking for. Xootr was quick to fill my order and free shipping took 1 week (I live on the West Coast). This product is well worth the money and will be taking it to New York City next month. Thanks Xootr"

"Xootr by far has proven the best mode of transportation EVER! I have tooled around NYC with my kids, raced down the hill to their elementary school, and used it to make my way around a busy studio lot. I have loved my sturdy Xootr (built for an adult) so much I bought them as Christmas presents for the kids on my ABC sitcom Trophy Wife. They easily fold up for travel, they are bright, beautiful, fun and reliable! LOVE MY XOOTR"

"Fantastic product & great service! Outstanding value, considering the quality. They answered all of my questions promptly & shipping was fast. We use these at the racetrack to run back & forth all the time. They work well on rough surfaces. Definitely going to look into getting one of their bikes."

"I love my Xootr, but I love the company even more. Their service has always been top-notch; they are accommodating and even helped me do a very customized order; and when I broke a fender, they rushed me a replacement at a fantastic price."

"This is a perfectly engineered machine. There is no better city transportation means. Fast, light, beautiful and safe. However, as you can indeed push it really fast a helmet is recommended. Great for cross training. Really high tech, elegant, ergonomic. I am an ironman triathlete but I have not enjoyed any of my 10 k bikes as this thing. Also, there is no better way to learn a proper running form then using this machine: you learn easy and efficiently where to lend the foot with respect to the body!

"I bought the Xootr Neon for my 8 year old daughter for Christmas. Yeah, I know, for an 8 year old? It was worth EVERY penny. It gives a smooth, speedy ride and is comfortable for long rides around the neighborhood. The wheels are a great size - no risk of flipping due to tiny, wobbly, unstable wheels.

Great product! The only downside is that I am always trying to lure her away so I can ride it instead!

"A++++++ communication and service. This is a top notch company and they really take care of their customers. I had a broken steer rod and they fixed it fast and fixed it right. THANKS. "

"Quality. They treat you well. "

Xootr is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Xootr is not a merchant member
Xootr does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!