• Rating 0.00/10 2 reviews

XeStore is not a merchant member
    XeStore does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • XeStore contact information

"Must say that this is a scam. The game is give a low price and delay your shipment. When you call they quickly try to sell you more add ons and refuse to give you the product at the listed price.

You will hear the same person at numerous sites.

When enough people get scammed they simply change there name.

Robert Sorrell

"Stay away from this place. It operates under CyberDealz, DigitalDealz, XE Store, et al.
They advertised a low price on a Sony camera, then made me call and discuss Sony rebates on accessories. They charged my credit card immediately, but never delivered anything. Later they later informed me that I'd agreed to cheap Chinese after-market accessories.
Upon hearing this I cancelled the order, but the rude DigitalDealz person on the phone argued and eventually yelled at me. He said there would be a 5% "cancellation fee." This was on a Sunday, the only day I could reach a human by phone.
I had to browse their phone system to get into their phone address book and learn the extension for the Billing Dept. (x-207 for those who need it). That put me through to a girl who looked into my problem. Each time I called, though, I was starting from square one. She said she didn't know my order had ever been cancelled.
Eventually, after two weeks of calling (at least 20 calls) I convinced a pleasant voice on the phone to refund my AmEx.
Bottom line advice: avoid all New York City camera places. After this experience, I read reviews of other people's experiences from other NYC places, and they sounded strikingly similar to mine.