Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Recived product, I did inquire and got a fast response. Excellent products and service. I have been ordering for several years"

modified review Rep reply posted May-14-2014

xcheap-rx, Xcheap-Rx.com rep has responded

“Dear customer alabama1, thank you very much for high appreciation of our service. We are honored to have such a loyal customer as you are and are looking forward to your new orders. We guarantee to provide the best service and high quality medicines!”

"I was very nervous placing an online Rx order of any kind for the first time. I was skeptical of e-check payment. I was wary of delivery methods. I was worried about the quality of the medications.

The site was real. The e-check payment was easy (be ready to verify your payment by phone). Shipping was ended up being about 3 weeks from the ship date, which was about a week after I placed the order. Real time tracking was not happening, but this was not Xcheap's fault. So, roughly, the time from placing the order to receipt of goods was just under a month. Finally, the medication is generic (as described) but completely effective.

With Xcheap-rx.com, I can stop worrying.

modified review Rep reply posted May-08-2014

xcheap-rx, Xcheap-Rx.com rep has responded

“Dear BeeMonkey, thank you for taking some time to share your experience of ordering on our site. We are absolutely thrilled that you enjoyed our service and that we meet all your expectations. Xcheap-rx.com is always happy to serve you and welcomes you back anytime!”

"Sorry.. This is a real late post from my order back in August 2013. I have ordered twice from this company and so far I have nothing but good words for them. On my last order, it was 23 days out and no sign of my item. I emailed the company, got a reply within 24 hours. The rep got a confirmation that the item was missplaced or lost in CUSTOMS. They immediately sent out another order. I am getting ready to order again. Coodles to their rep. that answers the emails. Thank you"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-15-2014

xcheap-rx, Xcheap-Rx.com rep has responded

“Dear Nicaro3, thank you very much for you great review about our site. We are absolutely thrilled that you enjoyed our service and that we meet all your expectations. We are honored to have you among our valuable customers and hope to serve you soon in the nearest future!”

"I have been waiting for an order for 30 days. The tracking numbers given to me show no movement of my order. I have emailed the company twice and called once. When I called, I did not talk to a person but was forced to leave a message. It has been three days, and I have not received a reply. I definitely would not do business with this company again, although I have bought from them several times over the last several years and was heretofore satisfied with the product and service.

UPDATE 4/16/2014: My order was received approximately four weeks after placement. Xcheap-RX.com Has done a fine job of follow up regarding the unusually long time that it took for me to receive this order, and frankly, I am convinced that it was an unusual circumstances which caused the delay. Xcheap-RX has offered to compensate me for the delay by sending me 30 pills at no charge; I believe that this is a fair remedy for the delay in question. Based upon Xcheap-RX's response, I will continue to order from them in the future, and to recommend them wholeheartedly.

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-15-2014

xcheap-rx, Xcheap-Rx.com rep has responded

“Dear AlanMascarenas, thank you for your review. We replied to all your e-mails in a timely manner. But we wrote you from an alternative e-mail address because our letters from our official e-mail address were being returned. You called during weekend, we received your voice message on Monday and replied to it.
Due to temporary changes involving our shipping arrangements shipping by EMS from India is not available at the moment. We are shipping all orders by an alternative shipping method. Delivery times may be extended by a week or possibly more and tracking information may not occur in real time. We regret the delay and any inconvenience this may cause, but are fully confident that all orders are delivered within estimated times of delivery: 10-20 days from shipping date. You received your order and confirmed the receipt. This is a temporary issue, we plan to restart shipping by EMS very soon and orders will be delivered within 6-12 days as usual.
Customer satisfaction is our primary concern and to compensate the caused icnovneniences we offered you FREE pills at your choice to your next order.
Your business is very much appreciated and we hope to hear from you soon with new orders.”

"This is the third online pharmacy I have used, and while the other two were good, this one is hands down the best. The quality of the products I ordered was excellent. The price of the product was the lowest of any company that I was able to find and I really looked. The product was shipped on 1/14/2014 and arrived on 1/21/2014. They immediately sent me a tracking number upon shipment. I used a credit card that I rarely use and the bank questioned the purchase. Both the bank and the company let me know of the problem. I called the bank and everything went great from there. I will definitely be ordering from xcheap-rx.com again in the near future. "

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-06-2014

xcheap-rx, Xcheap-Rx.com rep has responded

“Dear BlueMyst, thank you for sharing your positive experience about
ordering on our site. We are very happy that you enjoyed our service
and that we meet all your expectations. We will be sure to maintain
and continuously improve our services, so that we can have you among
our valuable customers. Our stuff is always pleased to serve you and
is looking forward to your valued orders!”

"The site was easy to order from. The customer service was excellent thanks to{ I don't think that she would want me to give out her name but I'll use her initials}M. C. and the product was effective as expected.
I've used Xcheap several times before and will continue to do so.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-14-2014

xcheap-rx, Xcheap-Rx.com rep has responded

“Dear customer Eddie_d2323, thank you very much for posting such a nice review about our site and products. We are pleased to have you among our loyal customers. Our customer service stuff is always glad to assist you in any inquiry and is looking forward to serving you soon!”

"I just received my order and want to say thanks. Everything from order time to delivery was perfect. This is not the first time I had placed an order and it will not be the last. Thank you."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-13-2014

xcheap-rx, Xcheap-Rx.com rep has responded

“Thank you for high appreciation of our services. Weare delighted to have you among our valuable customers. Your business is very much appreciated and we are looking forward to your new valued orders!”

"I'm very pleased with the service I'm getting from this site. Orders are received in a very timely minor considering the distance they travel.The product is exactly what they should be."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-31-2013

xcheap-rx, Xcheap-Rx.com rep has responded

“Dear redeye50, thank you so much for you great comment about our site. We are absolutely thrilled that you enjoyed our service and that we meet all your expectations. Our entire Xcheap-Rx.Com team thanks you for your appreciations and hopes to serve you soon in the nearest future!”

"Superb products, fast shipping, great communication!! Item arrived safe wouldn't hesitate one bit in ordering from this company again. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-21-2013

xcheap-rx, Xcheap-Rx.com rep has responded

“Dear customer Tankpup, thank you for taking some time to share your positive experience regarding our site and service. We will do our best to maintain and continuously to improve our services, so that we can continue to have you among our valuable customers. Your loyality is much appreciated and the entire team of Xcheap-Rx.com is looking forward to your new orders and is ready to serve you anytime.”

"Just great doing business with xcheap-rx.com. Great prices, fast delivery and timely updates on the shipping status."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-23-2013

xcheap-rx, Xcheap-Rx.com rep has responded

“Dear "bwelch2123", Thank you for your kind review about our service. We will certainly do our best to continue providing you with the best high quality product and welcome you to place new orders on Xcheap-Rx.com!!”

"As usual, my order came through without a problem. Even though I thought it would, I even text to let them know of my concerns and a return message was delivered me the same day. Always I get what I have ordered and quality is second to none! Now, if they also sold adult toys..."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-04-2013

xcheap-rx, Xcheap-Rx.com rep has responded

“Dear Usawarren, we are very pleased to read such nice words about our site and services. Thank you very much for such a positive review. We are honored to have you amoung our customers. Our entire team is glad and ready to serve you anytime and welcome you to place new orders on our site!”

"I have been buying from this company as well as their sister company for many, many years. They have the best prices and customer service by far. I have never doubted the quality of their product. Paying with e-check takes longer to process but it always arrives quickly after processing. They will always get right back to you if you have a question or problem. It's a great company to do business with."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-28-2013

xcheap-rx, Xcheap-Rx.com rep has responded

“Dear customer Dbrick, we are much honored to have such a loyal and long time customer as you are. Thank you very much for taking some time to write such a nice review. Te entire Team of Xcheap-rx.com is always glad to assist you in any matter. We promise to do our best to provide you with the best service and of course, products of high quality. You are welcomed anytime at Xcheap-Rx.Com!”

"Excellent service, fast delivery, high quality products and great prices. Thank you!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted May-30-2013

xcheap-rx, Xcheap-Rx.com rep has responded

“Dear "Swiss_Costumer". Thank you so much for your appreciation. We are glad you enjoyed our service and high quality product. We are looking forward to your new orders and be sure you'll receive the best assistance and shopping experience, as before. Our entire XCheap-Rx.com Team will be pleased to serve you in the future!”

"I am a repeat customer, I've tried more than one product, and never had a problem with any of their merchandise and will continue to do business with them. I don't think you can beat their price.Or there service, and for payment I like the convenience of using e-Check. Stop and think about it how can you go wrong reasonable price, shipping, and a good product. Keep up the good work X-cheap - Rx ..... Frank from Massachusetts"

modified review Rep reply posted May-02-2013

xcheap-rx, Xcheap-Rx.com rep has responded

“Dear "FrankKrzciuk". Thank you for leaving such a nice comment. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated. We are happy to know that you are pleased with our service and high quality product. We would like to see you at XCheap-Rx again and ensure that our stuff will do their best to give you our best assistance.”

"Overall, I am very pleased with my experience. The products are good and the prices can't be beat. It took a little longer than expected to recieve my order, but, well worth the wait. T.C. "

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-09-2013

xcheap-rx, Xcheap-Rx.com rep has responded

“Dear "ThomasOCox", Thank you for leaving your comment, as we look into each of our customer’s concerns and do our best to take the appropriate actions to ensure that we improve our service. We are glad that you are satisfied by the high quality of our products and we would like to see you back at XCheap-Rx.com.”

Xcheap-Rx.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xcheap-Rx.com is a merchant member
Xcheap-Rx.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,866 merchant members.