Stores > XboxLiveGiftCards.com
  • XboxLiveGiftCar

Voice your opinion! Review XboxLiveGiftCards.com by clicking a star below.
2014-03-13

"I bought XBOX Live 12 months card like 3 days ago, but I don't have any e-mails or something. Still waiting for my xbox live..."

2014-03-07

"I got the wrong item by mistake contacted support they was very quick with the response and quickly helped me to fix my problem would very much like to use them again"

2014-02-23

"I ordered a gifrcard on a Saturday and there was a problem with the code. I emailed support and received a response quickly. The error was not a result of XboxLiveGiftCrds but it was resolved in a prompt and professional manner. I will definately purchse again!"

2014-02-09

"I ordered my Microsoft Points at around 1:55 P.M.. It's currently 9:22 P.M.. Almost 8 hours later and I have YET to receive it. I'm not writing a bad review, but can you please tell me what's going on? I have no problem waiting, but I was just wondering.. :("

2013-10-22

"Great service! I highly recommend purchasing your MS Points from this seller."

2013-08-24

"Awesome service, highly recommended"

2013-07-28

"As someone that lives outside the US, I have limited options when it comes to purchasing XBOX Live services. BuyMicrosoftPoints allows me to do so at competitive prices, unlike other overpriced resellers."

2013-07-08

"I've purchased microsoft points at a few other sites. I tried out buymicrosoftpoints.com because I was tired of waiting days for an email or getting shafted on the $ to point ratio. The service here is quick and I was extremely impressed on the followup to by the company to ensure it was a legitimate purchase. This company is a diamond in the rough when it comes to ethics. I'm very pleased with my purchase and will be returning in the future."

2013-07-03

"I always choose BuymicrosoftPoints.com for all xbox related stuff, either points or renew my membership. As always, excellent work. "

2013-07-02

"I think this was the best fastest service I've used very impressed. I will be using this again"

2013-07-01

"Very fast and easy! I like it, great store! There is so much options and other stuff! All my friends and family use this shop. Such a great shop."

2013-06-24

"I got the points I wanted and it was fast. Thank you"

2013-05-24

"Till today i bought alot of Point codes but BMP.com is the fastest seller i ever have seen ^^ im very satisfied"

2013-05-20

"Quick delivery of microsoft points and XBL subscription codes. been buying from BMP.com for a long time I'd recommend them"

2013-05-17

"I ordered points,and about ten minutes i get answer with my redeem code in there.it was fast and good service.very like it!and man who wrote me help me with some another questions .thanks you r the best!"

Share XboxLiveGiftCards.com's store rating

XboxLiveGiftCards.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

XboxLiveGiftCards.com is not a merchant member
XboxLiveGiftCards.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!