• Address: 11321 White Rock Road Rancho Cordova, CA 95667
    • Contact: support@x-tremegeek.com
    • Phone: 800-480-4335
    • Customer Support: 916-631-9000
    • Business Hours: Open 24 hours a day.
    • Fax: 916-858-1009

• checkmark icon COD

"Buyer beware!!! They will take your order, then a day or so before it is due to arrive you get an email saying the order was cancelled because the item was not available!

When I called them on a normal business day, I was sent to an answering service. Never did talk to an actual employee.

"Very impressed. I bought a nerf usb missile launcher with webcam. Fraction of price compared to others, got emails with updated status and item arrived within 5 days."

"Absolutely the worst customer service I have ever encountered. They do not respond to emails and they will not look up your order if you ever do get through to customer service. I ordered several items December 10th. After five days I started calling and emailing to find out if my order shipped because the items were Christmas presents. After three days of unanswered emails and no answer at customer service (they forward all calls to the order department who cannot look up your order) I finally (finally!) spoke to someone in customer service. She informed me that my order was on the way. Yay! Three days later I received an email telling me that all my items are on backorder and will not arrive before Christmas. I have been trying to get more info for the last 24 hours but again, no answer at customer service, no response to my emails. Terrible Customer Service."

"Placed an order August 18th that was never shipped. I tried to cancel the item that was not shipped and request a refund, but I received no response. I eventually received an email on 9/2/11 stating that the item was no longer available and as of 9/20/11 I am still waiting for a refund. Have gone through Paypal to place a claim and there has been no response to Paypal either. An order placed on 8/2/11 was delayed significantly and I questioned the issue and was told that wharehouse locations had been changed and they were working out the kinks. Now I am seriously questioning if they are going out of business and if I will ever get my $35. I will not ever order from this company again."

"Shipping and handling is a Rip-off! A small clock that costs $13.00 and weighs less than an ounce and a half and they charge $7.50 to send it out USPS - there ought to be a law!"

"I placed an order on 12/6, and used a $25 gift certificate. Apparently they have a third party take the order or something like that. Anyway, my order didn't get processed until *12* days later!! They didn't apply the gift certificate either. I e-mailed one customer-service representative, who asked for my gift-certificate number. I told her I had thrown it away (it had been 12 days, so that trash was already gone). I also told her I would be disputing the charge if the certificate wasn't applied. She never replied. I had to call them up too, and I was told that the $25 credit would be applied. Guess what--it never was. So, I have disputed the charge (for $25) with American Express. Stay away from this flaky company.

modified review This review was modified by onilollaig on December 31 2010 06:38:21 PM

"I am surprised at all the negative reviews. Maybe I had a unusual experience, but I was actually very happy with their service. The prices were good, got a tracking number, and the product arrived in a reasonable amount of time. Would order from again."

"Horrible! Did not ship items that the website said were in stock and never received it 1 month after xmas! Returned one item - 28 days and still waiting for a credit even though many emails with customer service. Disputed with credit card company.

Never again!

"A week ago I ordered LightSnake USB Microphone cable from x-treme Geek by telephone. They told me the product was in stock and if I upgraded to 2nd day mail I would have it by December 21st. They also aid that I would get an e-mail confirmation later that day. When no e-mail confirmation came, I called the same number the next day, only to have them tell me they had no access to my order because they were an outsource company, just there to take orders. I explained my problem and they told me to give it another day. I have been trying all week to reach x-treme Geek by e-mail and telephone to see what will become of my order. Did I just give my credit card info to a complete stranger with no connection to this company? At any rate it is now December 22nd and I did not receive the item or even so much as a confirmation of my order. It seems there is even no way to cancel my order, because the company has NO ACCESS to my order! Unbelieveable! And this was a Christmas gift for my son, so I am extremely upset. I would never order from this web site again and advise anyone not to do the same. "

"I ordered couple USB cables 1 ft long. This company seem to be the only one who carry these Ziotech cables and they look really sexy. I placed the order on Aug 4th. For shipping, make sure you check how much the USPS priority mail option vs ups ground. The USPS option may be substantially cheaper and faster than UPS. Anyways, after I placed the order, I received an email stating that they're having trouble charging my CC. But soon after I received another email saying that item have been shipped... This was a flag for me to check resellerratings and at the time it was 3.33/10. I was prepared to not receive anything and to my surprise, I got the exactly what I wanted, 3 days later (on time). I would purchase from them again.

I'd like to add that I did call their customer service a couple times. Both agents were really friendly.

modified review This review was modified by weeny on August 14 2009 06:44:47 PM

"I ordered 5 hats of two colors for Father's Day. They sent one hat and 4 boxes of some kind of tablet that turns into a towel. Apparently they were out of stock, but sent something else instead. What did they think I would be OK with that? argh. Now I have to go through waiting for a return label, packaging it all up, finding tape, going to the POST OFFICE because while UPS dropped it off, their return policy is via the US mail. This is very inconvenient for me. Plus they get the cash float on my credit card for their mistake. They also charge a ridiculous amount for handling and shipping. I will not order anything from this place again."

"Bought a small whistle (less than an ounce), and got stuck with a $12 shipping bill for a 1.1 pound box full of advertising material along with my whistle."

"The absolute BEST customer service! I purchased from this company for the first time recently and was thrilled with my experience. I ordered kind of late on a Friday and needed to have the stuff by Wednesday for a gift for my husband. I was so happy to see the package arrive on Monday! I will definitely be ordering from X-treme Geek again!!!"

"Not a trusty merchant, beware. "

"SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Once upon a time, this may have been an honorable company. No longer. Do not trust them with your credit card number. You may get lucky and receive what you ordered, at the price you ordered at. More likely you will not. You have been warned.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

X-treme Geek is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

X-treme Geek is not a merchant member
X-treme Geek does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!