XSports Protective Reviews - xsportsprotective.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 2 reviews

XSports Protective is not a merchant member
XSports Protective does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Pretty much fine, as advertised. The snow goggles I ordered did arrived with a small defect on the lens front, in the center of the field of view. I didn't complain though, because the price on the previous year's equipment model was good, and I wasn't going to fuss about it.

This might not be XSports fault anyway. I'm just noting it here, in case future buyers find a continuing pattern that they are receiving "seconds" merchandise. Myself I have recommended that friends give them another try.

TN

"Purchased a Bell Venture bicycle helmet for $10 cheaper than I could find elsewhere online. The ordering process was very easy to follow and within two hours of my order I received my order tracking information by email. When a few days my order arrive package nicely and damage free. Good job; good prices; good service; good store."