"Pretty much fine, as advertised. The snow goggles I ordered did arrived with a small defect on the lens front, in the center of the field of view. I didn't complain though, because the price on the previous year's equipment model was good, and I wasn't going to fuss about it.

This might not be XSports fault anyway. I'm just noting it here, in case future buyers find a continuing pattern that they are receiving "seconds" merchandise. Myself I have recommended that friends give them another try.

"Model of a great internet retailer. Good prices, fast shipping, and most importantly, they stand behind their products and have stellar customer service. They have won me over as a regular customer."

TN

"Purchased a Bell Venture bicycle helmet for $10 cheaper than I could find elsewhere online. The ordering process was very easy to follow and within two hours of my order I received my order tracking information by email. When a few days my order arrive package nicely and damage free. Good job; good prices; good service; good store."

XSports Protective is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

XSports Protective is not a merchant member
XSports Protective does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!