• X10 Shop / X10

"Horrible company, they sell junk, tell you they will give you a refund and then never do... Then they will no longer respond to your requests later! Do a search online, you will see 100's of people that have initiated credit card disputes with them. Save yourself the stress and shop elsewhere!"

"I PURCHASED 5 HOME SECURITY SYSTEMS AND 1 CAMERA SYSTEM FROM X10.COM ON 1/20 /2011 . THE AMOUNT OF 599.93. WAS CHARGED TO MY DEBIT CARD. I PLACED THE ORDER ON X10.COM THAT HAD ADDRESS LISTED AS FORGE WAY , NJ BUT WAS BILLED BY TECHNOLOGIES OF WA. SALESPERSON, M, ASSURED ME THERE WAS NO PROBLEM WITH RETURNING ITEMS WITHIN 30 DAYS. I INSTALLED 1 SECURITY SYSTEM BUT NOTHING ABOUT IT WORKED CORRECTLY. CUSTOMER SUPPORT AT NEVER ANSWERED ANY OF MY PHONE CALLS.I CALLED SEVERAL TIMES OVER A FEW DAYS. IT TOOK MANY PHONE CALLS TO BEFORE I OBTAINED A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER.I DID THIS BY CHOOSING SALES OPTION AND EXTENSION FOR SALES AGENT, M. THEN WAS TOLD BY SOMEONE THAT THE ITEMS HAD TO BE RETURNED IN UNOPENED PACKAGES. SO I KEPT THE SECURITY SYSTEM THAT DOES NOT WORK AND SENT THE OTHERS BACK IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING. I HAD USED A FEW OF THE WINDOW STICKERS THAT HAD BEEN SHIPPED FREE BECAUSE THEY COULD NOT BE RETURNED IN NEW CONDITION. I RETURNED A PANIC BUTTON WITHOUT THE BOX IT CAME IN BUT THE BUTTON HAD BEEN SHIPPED FREE WITH THE SECURITY SYSTEM I KEPT. RECEIVED 4 SECURITY SYSTEMS AND 1 CAMERA SYSTEM IN NEW CONDITION. COST OF THOSE ITEMS ARE . . THE ITEMS WERE SIGNED FOR ON FEBRUARY AND . I HAVE USPS TRACKING INFORMATION AND SIGNATURES AS EVIDENCE. ON FRIDAY, FEB11 I PLACED SEVERAL PHONE CALLS TO SERVICE DEPARTMENT BUT WAS ON HOLD FOR AS LONG AS 20 MINUTES AND NO ANSWER. WEDNESDAY, FEB 16 , I STARTED CALLING AT 11:23 AM EASTERN TIME. SAME THING; LONG HOLD TIMES BUT NO ANSWER. I REPLIED TO A SALES EMAIL HAD SENT ME HOPING I COULD REACH THEM THAT WAY BUT MY EMAILED WAS RETURNED UNDELIVERABLE. WEDNESDAY, , I CALLED AGAIN AND CHOSE THE SALES DEPARTMENT OPTION. I WAS INFORMED X10 HAD RECEIVED THE RETURNS ON THE 8 AND 9AND IT TAKES ABOUT 5 DAYS FOR REFUNDS. THE ASSOCIATE I TALKED TO WAS J WHO INFORMED ME, QUOTE, "I'LL KEEP TABS ON IT FOR YOU." FRIDAY, FEB 18 , I CALLED AGAIN AT 1:05 PM EASTERN TIME. AT 1:20 X10 END OF LINE DISCONNECTED ON ME. I CALLED SALES BACK AT 1: HUNG UP ON ME AGAIN. AT 1: I TALKED TO F, EXT AND WAS TOLD CREDIT WOULD BE ISSUED IN 5 DAYS. THUR. FEB 24 , 4: PM ONLY DEPARTMENT THAT WOULD ANSWER AGAIN WAS SALES. J, EXT SENT MESSAGE TO PROCESSING DEPT. FRIDAY, FEB 25 , : AM EASTERN TIME, I CALLED SALES AGAIN. WAS MINUTES BEFORE SOMEONE ANSWERED. THE ASSOCIATE, NOT SURE OF HER NAME, SOUNDED LIKE M OR L, WAS MORE CONCERNED WITH THE FACT I HAD CALLED THE PREVIOUS DAY AND REPRIMANDED ME FOR CALLING 2 TIMES THIS DAY WHICH I ASSURED HER I HAD NOT. WHEN I ASKED HER TO SPELL HER NAME, SHE HUNG UP ON ME. I CALLED SALES BACK ON SAME DAY AT 12:37 PM TALKED TO M. ASKED TO SPEAK WITH SUPERVISOR, L. WAS TOLD SHE WAS ON ANOTHER LINE AND WOULD CALL ME BACK. IN MEANTIME, I WAS TRANSFERRED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE AGAIN, AFTER ABOUT 10 MINUTES ON HOLD, I GOT MENU OPTIONS AND HAD TO DISCONNECT. I WILL NEED TO FILE COMPLAINTS WITH 2 STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICES BECAUSE OF THIS. X10.COM LISTS THEIR BUSINESS WITH A B+ BETTER BUSINESS RATING. THEY ALSO LIST 5 STAR CUSTOMER RATING WITH SEVERAL HUNDRED RATINGS WHICH HAVE NO LINK FOR POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS TO READ. BUT WHEN A SEARCH IS DONE ON FOR CUSTOMER REVIEWS, THEY GET TERRIBLE REVIEWS. "

This review was modified by HARLEYJANICE on February 25 2011 10:43:13 AM

"This is absolutely the worst scam I have fallen for in years. Email hype (several times a day), deceptive advertising, Zero customer service.

You have been warned.

"I am trying to set up wireless camera's, I got from X10, I have had to contact the company twice and each time Rommel M. has responded with help and instructions. So far he has extended me nothing but kindness and assistance.
lzyldy001

Share X10 Shop / X10 Wireless Technology's store rating

X10 Shop / X10 Wireless Technology is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

X10 Shop / X10 Wireless Technology is not a merchant member
X10 Shop / X10 Wireless Technology does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!