Stores > Wyzant
      customersupport@wyzant.com
      (877) 999-2681

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Wyzant by clicking a star below.

2017-03-20

Kieno the Wizard!

"I was preparing for the ASTB-E, and Kieno helped me prepare. This was an invaluable tool in the pursuit of my goals. I have and will definitely recommend his sessions to anyone planning on taking any of the military entrance exams."

This review was modified by jningen1 on March 22 2017 06:45:01 AM

2017-03-18

Very responsive and responsible teacher

"Christine is very responsive and she gave detailed feedback on each session. Very good teacher!"

This review was modified by bwenjun on March 21 2017 12:30:09 AM

Money well spent!

"My daughter is a college student who found her college tutors not to be user friendly. She has actually walked away from a yelling student tutor who chooses to work with one race over another. This is unsatisfactory and sad. Thus after two crazy experiences I, a parent, decided to employ non-bias tutoring and that has been our experience.

Mr. Linden has worked with Mea on three occasions and as a parent of a young lady I was thrilled when he did not leave my child after the session. He phoned to confirm I was on my way and that it was okay to leave. That coupled with her grasping his tutoring style makes him a keeper. Very considerate, punctual and skilled tutor. Thanks for this opportunity to praise great service. Nena

This review was modified by delra50-5 on March 21 2017 12:15:16 AM

Terrific Service!

"Wyzant provided a safe and excellent way to connect with a terrific tutor (who was Professor level). Many Thanks!"

This review was modified by amy-59124 on March 21 2017 12:15:10 AM

Best tutor ever

"If it wasn't for Wyzant we would have never connected with Miss Georgie and I am convinced that my son would still be struggling with reading. Thanks to Miss Georgie my son now enjoys reading and is making such great progress."

This review was modified by tmschilling on March 21 2017 12:15:08 AM

Linda is the best!

"We've been working with Linda Watrous, a Wyzant tutor, for several months, and our experience could not have been better. We've tried several tutors with our child, whose chief problem is reading fluency, and Linda is far by the most experienced and imaginative, the warmest, the funniest, and the only one to have gotten this fundamental message through: that learning can be fun, and can allow us to express ourselves more fully. We're thrilled, and plan to continue with Linda and Wyzant. "

This review was modified by elysagzaz on March 21 2017 12:15:07 AM

2017-03-17

"Extremely poor customer service. Tutor was fine."

This review was modified by tw-11329 on March 21 2017 12:15:03 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-17-2017

A rep from Wyzant, Wyzant3, has responded

“Hello!

Trying to learn something new is challenging enough, and we don’t want you to experience any issues along the way. We pride ourselves on creating positive connections that make it easier for you to reach your goal. I forwarded your feedback to our Customer Support Team, who will take a look and determine what we can do to assist in this situation. We will be following up in a day or two.

Thanks again for trying Wyzant, and we intend to do everything we can to correct this.”

Math tutor

"Hello,

We only scheduled one tutoring session thus far. Our tutor was very helpful and professional. We will be scheduling another session in time for my daughter's next test.

Thank you.

This review was modified by kai1257 on March 21 2017 12:15:03 AM

Very valuable lessons

"My time spent working with Melissa was extremely helpful. She assisted me with the SPSS data analysis for my Doctoral project and taught me valuable lessons regarding data collection and storage. I appreciate her quidance and patience during the process. I highly recommend Melissa. "

This review was modified by dianeblier on March 21 2017 12:00:31 AM

2017-03-16

Trying Wyzant was a wise decision on my part!

"I found a really good math tutor that has made a big difference in my granddaughter's understanding of algebra and her confidence level. He explains what was covered in class in a way that she is getting it now. My only regret is that I didn't use Wyzant to find Erskine soonere!"

This review was modified by debra2660 on March 21 2017 12:00:31 AM

2017-03-16

Really appreciate this service!

"I love our tutor and the app makes scheduling and paying so easy. So glad I found this company."

This review was modified by rosstewart on March 21 2017 12:00:29 AM

Great solution

"I have been searching for a way to get personalized instruction in photoshop. Wyzant solved my problem. "

This review was modified by alanp40 on March 21 2017 12:00:29 AM

2017-03-16

"Excellent tutor, spent time with my twins identifying each of their individual needs. Very patient and kind.
They felt very confident going into the SAT this time! Thanks so much!

This review was modified by lesawatt67 on March 21 2017 12:00:28 AM

2017-03-16

"Dayelis was great. She showed patience and had great knowledge to explain things in different ways until my daughter got it."

This review was modified by francesarmenta on March 21 2017 12:00:27 AM

2017-03-16

"Terrific help for my daughter with college chemistry"

This review was modified by dtfilion on March 21 2017 12:00:27 AM

Share Wyzant's store rating

Wyzant is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wyzant is a merchant member
Wyzant participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.