• Contact: customerservice@wristwatch.com
    • Phone: 956-682-7132
    • Customer Support: Toll Free: 800-521-5568
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 10:00AM - 5:30PM
    • Fax: 956-682-1528

"Terrible terrible experience with this seller. The watch turned out to be obviously defective. No QA at all. If someone had glanced at the watch it would have been obvious.

Customer service was also terrible. They refused to re-imburse my shipping fee (although it clearly says on their policy that they would re-imburse shipping for defective items).

Emails were unreturned.

I would never shop here again.

"i thought it was a very nice watch for the price its a gift for someone,he hasn't gotten it yet so i don't know if he is going to like it or not"

"My best birthday present! Received on time, absolutely beautiful, great price, and excellent quality. I would recommend Wristwatch.com to any one I know who is needing/wanting an excellent watch.

"Purchasing my wristwatches from WristWatch.com is what any buying experience should be; a good product at a decent price, sent promptly and received in excellent condition. All I could ask for."

"wristwatch.com always delivers and am extremely satisfied with everything. this is my second purchase at wristwatch .com. At my first purchase i bought 5 wrist watches, delivery was fast and most satisfying was when the wrist watches arrived they looked just like i had imagined because wristwatch.com took the time to describe them so well, u"d think i saw them physically before purchase. my second purchase was 3 wrist watches and am still satisfied. thanks so much for good service"

"Quick processing of my order.. Price wise - very affordable ! "

"as i expected........................"

"The watch was delivered quickly, and works just fine. Ordering on-line was a good decision."

"You need a better product search engine with more filters."

"Quick delivery and best price"

"Viewing the choices was greatand easy, a wonderful selection. When I decided and placed the order I could not belive how fast it was shipped and I received it. Can't wait to give it as a Christmas gift."

"International shipping rates are quite expensive and are not revealed until final page of checkout."

"by purchasing from Wristwatch I was able to save an additional 40% off a major department store's advertise sale price, deliver product as advertise, would highly recommend to family and friends, I would definitely purchase products from Wristwatch in the future"

"in one word wonderful, I really like it and the service is great! and on time."

"A VERY easy process to complete."

Wristwatch.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wristwatch.com is a merchant member
Wristwatch.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,878 merchant members.