WristCo.com Reviews - wristco.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.30/10 356 reviews

WristCo.com is a merchant member
WristCo.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

Rating 4/102/5

"item was not as described. delivery was quick however due to time constraints we had to use half of the items that we could and throw away the rest. I do not plan on purchasing from wristco anymore."

"I made two seperate orders and received both in a very timely manner! Was very please with both packages"

"The wristbands we ordered for our upcoming event processed & arrived very quickly - thank you!"

"quick delivery, great prices, and product appears to be exactly what we were looking for!"

"My order came in really fast - very satisfied!!"

"Great service receved them today"

"I had no problems getting the wristbands quickly and we have been extremely satisfied with the quality of the wristbands we received. Would definitely order again and recommend Wristco to churches and PTO's!"

"Hi Folks,
The receptionist/saleperson with whom I spoke, politely & kindly redirected my call to the Internet order system.
The service was efficient and very prompt - even to Canada!
We are so pleased!
We use them at school for attaching the computerized babydoll recognition devices to the students wrists while they are in the mock parenting simulation experiment. They work perfectly. Thank you.
Debbie Grimes
Ridgeway Crystal Beach High School

"Excelent web services and prices.

Thank you!

Rating 4/102/5

"Frankly, the product delivered met my expectations.

However, the pricing model is extortionate. As a multiple buyer, I used the exact same name plate as I did last year, however it was explained to me that the name plate charge is still applied. That's crap. I don't believe that their database can't handle my little order name plate. I do believe they've sided on the decision to milk money from the customer. The customer service lady, who was abrupt and sounded like a puppet spewing lines from a call sheet also explained to me that she couldn't make a concession for my order, even though I work through an Autism charity.

Congrats WristCo.

"product received as expected."

"Perfect for my son Birthday party!!!"

"The bands I ordered came quickly and will work great for our school carnival. Thanks for providing and inexpensive option."

"You folks are great! I do not need to follow-up! I can forgetaboutit once my order is placed - timely, prompt and I get what I order as ordered - no substitutions!'

Thanks, I'll be sure to use you all again for my next event!!!

Pete
Mgr Country Boy Event Management

"thank you very much, all well and fast"