Stores > Worldofstereo.com
  • Worldofstereo.c Worldofstereo.com Elite Status

1080 Market Street
      San Francisco, CA US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      Monday-Saturday 10:00am-7:30pm Sunday 10:00am-6:00pm
      service@worldofstereo.com

• checkmark icon PayPal

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

Product & services pricing Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10
Voice your opinion! Review Worldofstereo.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-27

The Best!

"World of Stereo knows how to take care of their customers! I've bought all my dj gear from these guys. When it came time to buy my first synthesizer, I already knew who I had to hit up. Keep up the awesome work World of Stereo! You have a customer for life!"

2017-07-18

Always taken care of me like family!

"Josh always takes good care of me, he answers all my questions fully and honestly, suggests different products, and always goes the extra mile to keep me coming back!"

2017-07-06

Service w/ a smile from Josh

"I always have the best experience when I shop with World of Stereo. The main reason I like shopping with them is because I receive the best customer service a consumer could ask for. I like to place my orders with Josh because he provides me with the best service by answering all of my questions and making sure I receive the best quality products for the best price in town. I have shopped with World of Stereo for 15 years and have never been disappointed. Thanks World of Stereo and Josh for helping build my audio empire! Thanks for always supporting my musical needs! I will continue to shop with you guys."

2017-07-03

Lowest price on these lights I've seen yet

"Even a chauvet dealer I know couldn't beat these prices"

2017-06-26

Great service

"From on site, to on the phone to delivery to set up. These guys rock."

2017-06-23

World Of Stereo Rocks... Great Service.

"I am an event promoter in the Bay Area. I needed two affordable CDJs for my monthly events, but I wasn't really sure what would be best or fit my budget. Josh helped me and was really patient as I went back and forth on which units to buy. I didn't have a large budget and he took the time to find what I needed at a price I could afford.

I do not know a lot about electronics so his patience and willingness to explain the difference between CDJs was helpful and allowed me to make a decision I was comfortable with.

I will definitely shop here again. Great experience all around :)

J Ducksworth

2017-06-15

DSI Prophet Rev2 Synthesizer

"World of Stereo has great customer service. Great product, and fast shipping. "

2017-06-14

My go to spot!

"I bought some studio gear from them. Very knowledgeable sales support. Got a great deal and recieved my pkg on time. Will definitely be coming back for more gear soon! "

2017-06-11

They know what you need.

"In side the store or online I always get the best customer service. If they don't got what I need they seek it out and let me know within less then a day what they can do or have. They are always competitive in pricing and never let me down online or in store.
Majority of everyone there has experience from production to performance in music light or sound and express there opinion while making it clear it there own opinion but not wavering you to there own choice.

2017-06-09

Sound Experts

"I had a million questions about sound options and I'm glad I contacted World of Stereo! I was connected to an employee named Josh who walked me through the different mixers, speakers, and microphones I need to buy for an upcoming gig. Great customer service and everything I ordered was shipped out right away. Thank you World of Stereo (and Josh) for making my purchases an easy process. "

2017-06-09

Something 4 my dawgs!

"Joshua was fantastic! Satisfied ALL my disc jockey needs. I haven't been pleased like this in a long time. thank the gods for Joshua. "

2017-06-08

Best DJ Reseller

"I've had nothing, but world class, A1 service from World of Stereo! The staff is extremely knowledgeable and willing to point me in the right direction when I'm uncertain about equipment. They also work with me on pricing whenever possible. I cannot recommend them enough - this is the only place I buy my DJ gear from."

2017-06-07

Amazing customer service and quality products!

"I've rented equipment from them as well as purchased everything needed for my personal at home studio. They were always super friendly and informative on what I needed, and ways to save while still having the standards of professional audio. Josh is the man! Go to guy for everything you need audio!"

2017-06-05

Steller Customer Service

"I was traveling to SF and left my needles behind. JUST HOURS before my gig, Josh assisted me, by showing me a variety of options BETTER than I had previously. After making my choice, without even asking, he built them (headshells to cartridges). I know this is usually a 20 minute routine, but I'm still blown away by his customer service. Not only did he save the day, he acted happy to do so. Highly recommended! I've been DJing nearly 21 years, and have never had better customer service."

2017-06-05

Great support and service

"I've purchased thousands of dollars in equipment from World of Stereo in SF. It's also my go-to spot for repairs. Had 2 subs repaired and 5 cdjs repaired. I'll keep coming back! "

Share Worldofstereo.com's store rating

Worldofstereo.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Worldofstereo.com is a merchant member
Worldofstereo.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.