World Kitchen Reviews - shopworldkitchen.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 5.17/10 15 reviews

World Kitchen is not a merchant member
World Kitchen does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Bad business. I ordered a few Corelle bowls and plates during Black Friday 2014 but only the bowls was shipped. In the packing slip, they put "Back ordered". When I checked back to my account online, it still showing "Being processed". I emailed them twice but no one answered me. I then called them, suddenly they said that my order was cancelled! I don't know how their business still alive with such a bad practice like that. I asked a woman who named herself Stephanie to connect me to the Manager, she said that he was not available and got my number to call back. However, they NEVER called and even though on that day I sent the 3rd email through their website, no one answered. What an impolite store!"

modified review This review was modified by Christine22 on January 19 2014 09:23:52 PM

"I placed 2 orders. 1st shipment came in in a very poorly packed condition with 2 broken pieces and 4 cups missing. Called their customer service and they replaced broken and missing items.
2nd order shipment came with one item back order and 2 items broken. Called yesterday for broken items and Jesmina said she will send replacement. Back order shipment came in today with wrong item; instead of CORNINGWARE® StoveTopT PYROCERAM® Just White 3L Casserole it is a small printed bowl. What a joke. Very disappointed with their shipping department.
5/24/13 received replacement items under shipment # 0016952482 in broken condition. What a waste of time.

modified review This review was modified by mhsiddiqi on May 25 2013 11:29:39 AM

"Called today to have a frying pan warrantied only to find out they are a rip off and wont warranty it. Its a Revere Ware and I paid good money for a quality product only to find its a rip off. Do not buy anything from them they will only take your money and laugh at you."

"I placed an order for Pyrex dishes that I had wanted 5 singles. Their pricing was great. Like half or less then Amazon or Target. I seemed to pick up from reviewers that shipping was slow-but no biggie as they weren't needed stat. They had a $1 upgrade for air shipping , so cheap enough so I went for it. Ordered Saturday night, shipped Monday- received like 2500 miles away on Tuesday. 5) 3 cup rectangular dishes w/ covers, freight, tax and awe for $23.74. Thank you WK!"

"I've purchased twice this year from World Kitchen, first a set of Corelle luncheon plates and standard bowls, then 2 months later a few replacement saucers after I broke one from my original set, unfortunately they no longer make it in my set's blue color so I settled for the same pattern in black. I paid via Paypal and quickly received email confirmation receipts for each, but no other correspondence. Both orders came well-packed with no breakage, arrived in a reasonable amount of time, and one came with a coupon for their brick-n-mortar store (it's bit of a drive so I haven't bothered yet, but it was a good coupon). "

"Placed an order using an advertised promo code on their website. Order got cancelled except for one item in that order without me being notified. Promo code is still valid today and they still have the same items in stock! To further the joke, I call them, and their away message for Thanksgiving weekend is using the dates from 2011. What a joke."

"World Kitchen is the best website for kitchen stuffs. Prices are really low and even have sale sometimes. Shipping cost and time is reasonable. Never encounter any problems and always very satisfied with the item I received. I keep visiting this website for sale and always happy with their services. This is my 4th time to bought corelle plates and pyrex here in this website."

"I found this company because of a sale that was too hard to pass. On 7/6/12 (Fri), I ordered 4 Corningware items, 7 Pyrex items, and 1 Revere Covered Skillet (all for $95 w/shipping). They shipped items (packaged into four) via FedEx on 7/10 (Tues). They made it easy for me to track the packages by sending one email with one PDF file containing all of the package contents and tracking numbers. Packages arrived as tracking records indicated; one on 7/14 (Sat), and the other three on 7/17 (Tues). They arrived without any problems because they were carefully wrapped and double boxed. I talked with the customer service a couple of times, and they were very courteous and helpful. I will order from them again and recommend them to friends. "

1800-Shopping's Avatar
California
Rating 8/104/5

"I love World Kitchen's products! I ordered a couple Pyrex and CorningWare Sets. Shipping was a bit slow, but they arrived in perfect condition and well packaged. Reading these reviews, I would have never bought anything here."

"placed an order on 12/22 it is now 1/9 i have heard nothing from this company called several times waited over 30 mins on hold each time with no live help, sent an email today and got a return email stating i would receive an answer in 3 days tottally unacceptable DO NOT SHOP HERE."

Rating 8/104/5

"I ordered several pieces of pyrex glass storage containers in november. They arrived in three separate deliveries, each about two weeks apart, with the last box arriving just before christmas. Buyers should be aware that this company is REALLY slow to ship, so don't try to order just before you need the item.

When they arrived, two of the packages had the correct items and the third was a near repeat of package number two (just with two containers instead of three). I called and waited a very long time on hold, but once I got through the customer service rep was very nice and they are sending me the pieces I ordered, and I get to keep the extras.

The deal I got originally was a really good one, so I think you get what you pay for. If I had wanted quick delivery and more accurate record keeping I could have paid more. They fixed their mistake, and I got a great deal, so I can't complain too much.

Rating 4/102/5

"I placed an order on 11-26-2011, when I had no tracking or communication by 12-4-2011 I sent an email requesting tracking info. My items arrived 12-16. My email was answered 12-17, after my order was delivered. Although I love the products, the customer service and communication is terrible."

"I placed 2 separate orders from shopworldkitchen on 11/29. As of today, 12/7, I have yet to receive any tracking information on either order. I have called numerous times and stayed on hold over 20 mins with no one ever answering my call. I have emailed twice and never received a response. I will never shop here again and I'm filling a PayPal dispute to get my money back from this scam site."

noodle192000's Avatar
Dallas, TX

"I found out that some pieces of my Corelle coordinates set had come up missing and was easily able to replace them here! It got here very quickly, and they were reasonably priced. I ordered two mugs and a bowl and one of the mugs turned out to be free, so that was a definite plus."

"I placed an order for a number of items, including some mugs. The mugs came pre-packaged in a box of 6, which was placed near the bottom of the shipping box. The mug in the corner of the box was broken into a number of pieces. Upon informing them that one was broken, they immediately sent me a new one at no cost and simply told me to throw the broken one away. Accidents happen, and I couldn't be happier with World Kitchen's handling of the issue."