World JewelsCoupons
    • Contact: info@worldjewels.com
    • Phone: 888-967-5353
    • Customer Support: 888-967-5353
    • Fax: 213-403-6300

"We ended up returning the ring and purchasing one in person from a local jeweler. Allen, the owner, was attentive and helpful. I do suggest that any customer who needs attention to their order go directly to Allen as he is the person who has the authority to make decisions. Even though we didn't keep the product, it was an overall positive experience. "

"I was kept updated on the progress of the order from the begining and the order arrived when promised. The jewelry was perfect and my girlfriend was absolutely thrilled. I will definetly order from World Jewels again in the future."

"We purchaseded a wedding ring and we were very pleased with it . Will definately order more from world jewels . The service was excellent and helped us in a more then friendly manner. Couldnt ask to be happier with our purchase and the service"

"I was very pleased with my ring and the exceptional value. The team delivered on all of their promises and was there for me each step of the process. They even went above and beyound in having the ring shipped to the resort we were visiting so I could present it to her on her birthday."

"I purchased an engagement ring and it is nothing less than exquisite. She absolutely loved it as do I. The price is literally unbeatable!! Highly recommend World Jewels to all!!!"

"I was very happy with the quality and value of my purchase from World Jewels. The customer support team was very responsive and was helpfull as I had a special order which I recieved when promised. I had the ring independantly appraised and the quality and characteristics of the ring was confirmed. I will definately shop again with World Jewels for my future needs."

"Exactly what we wanted with our wedding bands. Milgrain clearly detailed. Nice fit.
I called when they were closing, but the assistant stayed on the phone to assure the order was exactly what I wanted.
Customer service was excellent. I was concern that I wouldn't receive the order in time; when customer service was notified. They delivered the rings to the hotel.
I would refer my friends and family to World Jewels.

"I was a little fearful to make such a purchase on-line. I must say I am more than pleased with the ring. My fiance absolutely loved it. The silver, gold, and diamonds absolutely sparkle. I searched several local and chain jewelry stores and could never have afforded the ring I received at the same level of quality. I would recommend this site and ring to anyone looking to purchese on-line. I will be a repeat customer. Can't wait until it's time to upgrade my own ring. Wedding will be in a couple of month's and all is well. Thank you World Jewels!!!"

"This is my 2nd diamond band from WJ. Both my bands are super sparkly and absolutely perfect. Their prices can't be touched by any brick and mortar store or any store on the web, for that matter. They are my "go-to" place for diamonds!
Marsha

"I purchased a stunning two tone gold and silver ring with diamonds. I am thrilled with the quality of the ring, which was a gift for my husband. If you are in a hurry, don't buy here. It took 3 weeks for the ring to be delivered. Luckily it was just in time. They even sent me two followup emails, one with the shipping information and the second to see if I was satisfied. This was a great shopping experience. Thank you."

"Love the ring, it is beautiful!"

"We had trouble finding a three-stone anniversary ring with the stones all of roughly equal size. World Jewels came through, and the quality of ring and stones was as requested. Delivery was as predicted, about two weeks. What's not to like?"

"Would definitely shop World Jewels again. Product was just how it was represented online, customer service was friendly and extremely helpful, and the two rings I ordered were beautiful and exactly what I wanted. Easy ordering, easy dealing with the company, and great follow up."

"Do NOT order from this company if you need your purchases anytime soon. My fiance ordered my ring from them, and it took almost 8 weeks to get it. They kept saying that it would be here next week, next week, next day, next day. They said it was overnighted three different times before saying it was still being constructed!

Stupidly, we decided to try a second time with his ring, thinking maybe this was a fluke. It was not. His ring also took forever, and again, they kept promising delivery dates that did not come true. We ended up returning that ring because it was not comfortable, purchasing another, and returning that one as well. It has been over a month since both rings were returned, and we still do not have a refund on our account!! You will hear the same lines over and over again: "The manager has stepped out" and "I will let him know when he returns, and he will give you a call". I repeatedly found both of these lines to be lies. My ring is beautiful, but I would never order from this company again. It is not worth the headache.

"I would like to thank World Jewels for crafting my weddings rings so quickly and delivering them in Canada right on time before our Big Day. I am a second shopper with World Jewels (also bought engagement ring) and will stay one for a long time."

World Jewels is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

World Jewels is not a merchant member
World Jewels does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!