WorldWideChocoCoupons
    • Phone: 603-664-9692
    • Business Hours: 24 Hours

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Shipping cost was comparatively high (39.99 for second day air plus 6.99 for an ice pack) which I would not have minded if I had received fresher products. One of the chocolate blocks was very close to expiry while another item had its expiration date totally obscured. A World Wide Chocolate store sticker had been placed on the bottom of the item, where the expiration date is stamped by the manufacturer, in what seems to have been a deliberate attempt to hide the date because when I removed the sticker I saw that the date stamp was crossed out with black marker. The seller obviously shipped me chocolate which was already past its expiration date at the time of my order and did not want me to read the date."

modified review This review was modified by Izze on December 04 2014 04:30:55 PM

"I would not recommend this firm: I'd ordered a rather large order over 2 yrs ago; I received only a portion of my order, and when I inquired about this omission, the owner (I guess) said the site didn't have a "counter" to inform of their stock, and suggested that instead of a refund for the remainder, I could just wait till they restocked this certain choc bar. Luckily, I said I wanted the refund immediately, because I continued to track their stock, and they hadn't restocked this bar for over one year! I am still on their mailing list, and they rarely answer my questions re their present stock. This questionable customer service continues to this day, where I have again emailed them with questions, and they don't bother to answer...I will not purchase from them again (and, BTW, they refuse to remove me from their mailing list)."

modified review This review was modified by who-r-u99 on October 23 2014 03:22:59 PM

WorldWideChocolate User

"Expired chocolate, I think they purchase wholesale lots of old chocolate! Horrible customer service."

"After waiting months for my friend's favorite chocolate to be restocked at Worldwide Chocolate, I recently placed an order for 4 bars. Worldwide Chocolate sent the wrong bars. I emailed them as soon as I realized it, and asked them to correct the order ASAP because I had wanted the chocolate for a Christmas gift. They responded 2 entire days later with a UPS label so that I could RETURN the 4 bars of chocolate sent in error. I asked them to ship me what I had ordered in the meantime. They said that they would not ship out what I had ordered until I returned the chocolate bars they sent me in error. After I dropped the package at UPS and then emailed them, they did not sent out the shipment until two days after. I asked them in repeated emails just to assure me that the items would arrive by Dec 23, and they never once even responded to this request. Their notion of customer service is terrible; they take forever to answer emails yet you can not contact them by phone at all; and apparently, there's a chance that you may purchase chocolate that has already been sent out to and returned by another customer. I would never bother buy from them again, even if they were the only chocolate store around."

"I ordered chocolate May 13, for an occasion on May 20, paying extra for 2-day delivery. As of May 18, there has been no confirmation of shipping, no emails, nothing but a charge against my card. I called their number, only to get a recording. On May 19, company finally sent confirmation and shipped 'overnight', due May 20, though I paid for two day delivery. Outcome: the company upped the shipping to overnight (at their expense) to accommodate my needs and the package arrived on time. I accept partial blame, as I did not fully record my needs when I purchased, but it was a mutual error. WWC is obviously a small company, but do seem to care about their reputation, so I guess I'll order again. If you order, then be sure to let them know your needs, they are probably very busy, and doing the best they can."

modified review This review was modified by rvicke on May 20 2009 05:47:44 PM

"A pleasure to do business with, great selection of high end chocolates. Fast order processing! This last order came with some free samples of a new brand World Wide Chocolate is starting to carry, Thank You!"

modified review This review was modified by pw092066 on March 19 2009 08:37:19 AM

"I purchased one case each of Lindt Swiss Chocolate - Milk Chocolate with "Williams", 100g/3.5oz. and Milk Chocolate with "Irish Coffee", 100g/3.5oz on "SALE" for 37.66 ea. The chocolate received is beyond its expiration date. Nowhere does your site say that any items, SALE or not, are not fresh and past their sale date. Attempts to reach their 800 number merely redirects customers to an email address that has not been answered in 11 days.

Regarding the Reseller's reply of 3/19, There was NO pop-up message on the Sale page (I use FireFox on Mac OS) -- even upon my recent re-visit to that page there is no pop-up. NONE of my emails have EVER been answered. My credit card company tried to contact World Wide Chocolate on my behalf, and also getting NO RESPONSE removed my charge. You be the judge.

modified review This review was modified by spencerdr on June 18 2009 04:14:58 PM

"Great site for ordering fine chocolate. Excellent buys on packages of Valrhona dark chocolate bars. Also very good for Valrhona Araguani bulk chocolate for baking (3 kg for $65."

WorldWideChocolate is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

WorldWideChocolate is not a merchant member
WorldWideChocolate does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!