Stores > WorldOfWatches.com

Brooklyn, NY US
      1-866-655-5558

• checkmark icon PayPal

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review WorldOfWatches.com by clicking a star below.
2017-10-02

Good quality

"I received my watch in perfect coindition, only the manual was wrinkled but no problems, i don't know how many people complain from my part i had a good experience with them, i'd recommend"

2017-08-21

shipment details not arrived/ Customer care number,emails not working

"I have bought a watch to send my sister to canada
I have orders and the order being done. I have got an email that orde been placed and we will send u the details soon about the shipment and other tracking orders etc.

But still waiting from last two days for the shipment
When the order going to shipment when it will reach on its destination.

I have tried on live chat phone to customer care

But no response

It seems no good ...

I don't know what will happen.

2017-08-16

Cannot reach anyone to address issue with recent purchase

"Repeat customer that hasn't had issues in the past. Unfortunately I cannot reach anyone via phone, email or chat to address issues with my resent purchase. I've called several time and continue to be disconnected as no one is available to provide customer service. I wish I would have read all these reviews prior to purchasing. It appears I've been taken and will not purchase from them again. I've gone as far to put an alert on my credit card. "

2017-08-01

forget the warranty

"I purchased a Raymond Weil watch from World of Watches on January 16, 2017. I've been happy with the watch but in the third week of June 2017, it started losing time. When I purchased the watch, it came with a 2-year warranty through "ILS Watch Warranty Inc.". This entity no longer has a website and I couldn't find a phone number. So I contacted World of Watches and received this response - "AUG 01, 2017 | 02:45PM EDT
Risa replied:
Dear Sir,
My apologies but Worldofwatches.com has recently under gone ownership / management changes. Unfortunately, we are not honoring the previous warranty.
We are sorry that we were not able to assist you further.
Thank you for allowing World of Watches to service you.
Risa J
________________________________________
Stay away from these crooks!!!!!!!

2017-07-25

They are back ---- for now

"Have purchased many watches from them in the past. Prices were always great, delivery was great, never had a problem. Well, the website is back under new ownership. Their selection is much smaller and they lack the higher end brands they carried before. I found a watch though I liked and decided to try out the new ownership.

First, they took 5 days to ship the watch out. Then it was sent by snail mail so it took 5 days to get to me. The watch has a moon phase complication so I was not able to set it and the watch came without an instruction manual or warranty papers. I contacted them about returning it.

It took a couple of days to get a response and then a couple of more days convincing them I really wanted to return it. Finally they told me a return label would be emailed to me before the end of the business day. It never came. I emailed them several times asking for it but they never responded.

Finally, I filed a claim with Paypal. It took a few weeks for Paypal to resolve as they were waiting for a response from them which never came. I finally got my purchase price back and learned my lesson. The current World of Watches is not worth dealing with.

2017-03-23

awful products to expensive

"I bought 2 watches from these people my credit card got shut down for someone tried to use it. I bought 1 watch with easy pay I missed a payment sent the money as soon as new card came they would not let me sign into account. Anyway it must have been a blessing I have bought 2 other watches from Joma Shop they are cheaper better merchandise they are the real deal World of Watches are nothing compared to Joma Shop would recommend them to anyone."

2017-03-08

Ripped off in New Jersey by World of Watches

"I have also been ripped off by World of Watches. I have retained an attorney to get reimbursed.
If you live in New Jersey and have purchased from World of Watches e-mail me at
486KMA@gmail.com

2017-02-25

Out of Business :(

"According to the South Florida Business Journal on 1/31/2017: Swiss Watch International closed for business and laid off 129 employees in Miramar. Swiss Watch International filed a WARN notice with the state on Jan. 27 that indicated that it laid off 129 employees on Jan. 23. The WARN notice said the company surrendered its assets to its lenders. SWI operated the website world of watches.com among others. Personally I never had any problems with their products or customer service, however, I was buying higher-end closeout or overstock watches at prices that often seemed almost too good to be true... Looks like that really was the case. "

2017-02-25

poor everything

"ordered an Invicta watch. The band broke in three days. The watch broke in less than two months. Just tried to reach their website but it is not running. Looking at other reviews, this looks like a scam. Avoid doing business with World of Watches."

2017-02-02

Think They Have Closed Their Doors

"Ordered a watch on January 20th. CC was charged on January 24th. Item was shipped January 24th, but it wasn't. A UPS Tracking number was provided and it only states that a label was generated. That status remains until today. Called them over a dozen times and only get a recording stating that customer service is only available 9 am to 5 pm EST. Well that's the times of the dozen calls. CC company believe this may be a scam now to collect CC numbers. Cancelled my CC as a result. Avoid these scammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update: World of Watches and all of their phoney companies have removed all of their watches from their sites,

2017-01-20

Disorganized company and disastrous website

"I have purchased around 20 watches from this company and would continue to do so but for their very unprofessional way of doing business.
The biggest issue for me is their website, seems to be run by a 5 year old just starting out in HTML coding. Links do not work, prices are different when placed in the shopping cart ( normally higher) Discount codes don't work, stress free, payments which should coincide with the TV shows are missing or not working. The list is endless.

Currently the TV shows are being reduced in time ( 3 hours Sat and Sun reduced to 2 hours ) and switching over to web based events.

World of Watches currently seem to have at least 4 websites ewatches.com thewatchery.com worldofwatches.com and .tv.

If they got their act together i would use their services as i have not had any delivery issues and unlike Evine Live they have never sent me a returned watch. So for that i give them 1 star.

2016-12-15

WON'T ORDER FROM THEM ANYMORE

"I ordered a watch on December 1st with a great special. They shipped it that same day and per tracking it was supposed to arrive Monday December 5. It didn't, but I gave it time due to Christmas season. During the weekend I was sent an email confirming if I received it, but I never did receive it, so I contacted customer service and they informed me that it appeared to be stuck midway since there was no more updated after December 3rd. The representative told me she will give case to management and send me an email with the outcome. I never received the email, so a few days later I contacted them again and they told me that the package had been lost and that they didn't have the watch, it was out of stock. They tell me that a few days before Christmas and because I insistently followed up. The refund can take up to 7 labor days. "

2016-11-27

Super deal on Super Watch

"I recently purchased a bulova precisionist from world of watches and I got the best deal that I could find price wise it was below all others, and in some case way below. The watch came in the factory box, in excellent and well protected condition. and in a timely fashion. In all I couldnt ask for more. thank you world of watches.com for the great deal"

2016-11-25

Service after sales

"I bought a watches from them to be ship to my warehouse in USA. I am going to ship it out from USA my forwarder asked for the merchant EIN number. I keep asking from them but they don't want to give! Any idea why? The transaction is real why they don't want to give me the EIN number? I really have no idea! Now my watches is stuck at the warehouse almost 3weeks! "

2016-04-07

If I could give them 0 I will!

"How is possible that one order has two shipping addresses?? one for each watch!!! And then I call them to let them know that the order was mistaken handled and they say back that the person who is wrong is me and that I put the wrong address. It was a promotion and the paid watch had the correct address but the free watch had the wrong one and there is where the watches were sent.

I will never will trust in this store nor recommend it to anyone since it's so confusing for the user and the customer service is the most horrible experience.

Share WorldOfWatches.com's store rating

WorldOfWatches.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WorldOfWatches.com is a merchant member
WorldOfWatches.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,441 merchant members.