• WorldOfWatches.

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6/10 6/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6/10 6/10
    Customer service: Rating 6/10 6/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"I've ordered 2 high end swiss watches from them and had 0 problems with anything. They ship fast, they come as described, and I already understand their warranty instead of manufacturers warranty on the pieces. That is how they can blow them out the door at such a ridiculous price. I am satisfied."

"I am trying to delete this review, but not possible. Problem has been sorted"

This review was modified by juanitaevert on June 02 2015 10:44:28 AM

"great selection and best prices on the net, customer service is great "

"Definitely the worst company to deal with. I bought a Lacoste watch as a gift and it came in a Lancaster box. The watch was not even wrapped around the pillow, it was just tossed in the box. I called customer service to speak with the rudest agent who is technically just a phone operator who cannot do anything except send an email to the shipping department. I got an email from the shipping department stating that they will see if they have a box available and that I would hear back in 5-7 days.if you claim to be a reputable company then you need to stand by your product and correct your mistakes. I am glad I did not buy anymore crap from this place as I was going to before I received the watch. I will be sending them their crap for a full refund which I expect to probably take a month or more. You are indeed the danger to the online shoppers."

"An order of $1550 was returned without even opening the box because it was requested to send back to the sender. That is fine. But, four weeks and several phone calls after they received the return, still no refund. They are holding my $1550 for ever! Horrible customer services!"

This review was modified by yang_liqiang on February 18 2015 04:00:43 PM

"Almost 2 weeks still have not received my watch.iwauldnt even rate wow 1star.and poor customer service ."

This review was modified by mhmdhoussam on January 09 2015 11:28:50 PM

"VERT BAD SERVICE, ON HOLD TO LONG AND PASSING THE BUCK . STILL WAITING FOR REFUND 6 WEEKS !!! WILL NEVER BUY FROM THESE POEPLE AGIN ...... AND THEY LIE"

"Unbelievable how bad their service is. I tried to cancel within 5 minutes of placing the order and they would not allow me to and said "Just refuse it". It was refused 6 weeks ago and they won't refund my money and using lame reasons for not refunding."

"Swiss legend Neptune is a brand of watch in a class by itself it is very pleasing to the eye with the unbelievable array of colors that are produced I have many colors that I have purchased and everyone who sees them won't let me be,sometimes I feel like a celebrity,where d I'd you get that,how much,what web site,omg all the time,but I noticed the brand is going to sell out ,only to be discontinued,which I feel would be a grave error,then you have t o pay triple the price for one on eBay or elsewhere....smart bargains,world of watches,e watches,swiss legend headquarters read this reproduce these please,these watches are loved."

"I purchased a Michael Kors watch less than 2 months ago from World of Watches. Previously had an $80 Dakota that lasted 10 years. Decided to upgrade.....? The delivery process was great but now the clasp has broken on the band. Is not covered by warranty plus I have to pay shipping both ways for repair and will take 6-8 weeks? What kind of crap is this? Looks like I won't be dealing with them again if this is how they handle customers. Did I say that this is a bunch of crap?"

This review was modified by MarshallDW on September 02 2014 07:34:07 AM

"Purchased $80.00 Rotary watch December 2013. In February 2014 the screw down crown fell off. I mailed the watch with $15.00 money order (they requested) to have the crown replaced. Never heard a word. Fast forward to June 2014. Called customer service, they stated they had emailed me to inform me it would be an additional $29.99 to fix it. I never received their e-mail. I am flabbergasted at the gall they have to charge an additional $ for a simple crown. Learned valuable lesson; will not be purchasing anything on WOW again! Inferior quality watch and inferior Repair customer service."

"The sunglasses I ordered were horribly cheap knockoffs that were completely crooked."

"Stay away!! It's your luck you might get a new piece or a beat up one.
Called at order if I can get a gift receipt and I was told it's not possible.
Received the order just in time to be given as a present and was so disappointed that the chain had scratches. Had no time to send it back. Email their customer service about the issue and they never got back to me. It's been a week now

This review was modified by Real5 on June 09 2014 10:45:55 AM

"Garbage. Stay away. Don't even want to talk about the customer service, or the lack of it. Watch was broke when i got it. Second one i got looks like it was a display watch. Never again."

This review was modified by wowisgarbage on May 14 2014 10:46:55 PM

"Always have what I am looking for, and plenty of great suprises. Always sending people to your sight, great store, great selection and great prices."

Share WorldOfWatches.com's store rating

WorldOfWatches.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

WorldOfWatches.com is not a merchant member
WorldOfWatches.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!