WorldOfWatchesCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"I purchased a Michael Kors watch less than 2 months ago from World of Watches. Previously had an $80 Dakota that lasted 10 years. Decided to upgrade.....? The delivery process was great but now the clasp has broken on the band. Is not covered by warranty plus I have to pay shipping both ways for repair and will take 6-8 weeks? What kind of crap is this? Looks like I won't be dealing with them again if this is how they handle customers. Did I say that this is a bunch of crap?"

modified review This review was modified by MarshallDW on September 02 2014 07:34:07 AM

"Purchased $80.00 Rotary watch December 2013. In February 2014 the screw down crown fell off. I mailed the watch with $15.00 money order (they requested) to have the crown replaced. Never heard a word. Fast forward to June 2014. Called customer service, they stated they had emailed me to inform me it would be an additional $29.99 to fix it. I never received their e-mail. I am flabbergasted at the gall they have to charge an additional $ for a simple crown. Learned valuable lesson; will not be purchasing anything on WOW again! Inferior quality watch and inferior Repair customer service."

"The sunglasses I ordered were horribly cheap knockoffs that were completely crooked."

"Stay away!! It's your luck you might get a new piece or a beat up one.
Called at order if I can get a gift receipt and I was told it's not possible.
Received the order just in time to be given as a present and was so disappointed that the chain had scratches. Had no time to send it back. Email their customer service about the issue and they never got back to me. It's been a week now

modified review This review was modified by Real5 on June 09 2014 10:45:55 AM

"Garbage. Stay away. Don't even want to talk about the customer service, or the lack of it. Watch was broke when i got it. Second one i got looks like it was a display watch. Never again."

modified review This review was modified by wowisgarbage on May 14 2014 10:46:55 PM

"Always have what I am looking for, and plenty of great suprises. Always sending people to your sight, great store, great selection and great prices."

"It is a beautiful watch which arrived on time."

"My experience at World of Watches was just about perfect. They had the watch I wanted at a reasonable price and shipped it to me in 2 days with free shipping. I didn't return my purchase, but they provide the info you need to do so (it wasn't clear to me who paid the return shipping or if you had to pay for the initial shipping if you returned a working item). The one thing I didn't like was their pricing/sale strategies. Depending on how I accessed the page (through an email or ad or direct link) the price of the watch was considerably different. They also feature plenty of (seemingly) time limited sales.Overall, I would absolutely buy from them again, but I would spend some time making sure I was getting their best price."

"This place is a SCAM. They sell GREY MARKET products which mean the warranty will not be honored by the manufacture and the products you receive will be refurbished or defective.

If you have to return it for any reason you are in for a long, long, long process. Customer service reads from a script. Management will deny anything is wrong with the watch.

They hide behind 10 to 15 different websites all registered to the same company. Ever wonder how several internet sites have the same exact price and exact number of products left? Here is just a few other names they secretly go by.

Including:
Watchdiscounters.com
InternationalWatchClub.com
WorldWatches.com
eWatches.com

Criminals frequently have several assumed names, think about it.

"I bought 2 technomarine watches on january 2013 and both were damaged at about the same time and with only 8 months of use. Both seemed to have damaged batteries. On October 2013 I sent the 2 watches for service and Technomarine services told me that one had a broken screen, which is not true and the second despite both being under warranty and having sent the mail receipt sent to me by worldofwatches, they tells me that the watch does not have warranty. I'm very disspointed with the "warranty". Be careful!"

modified review This review was modified by orench_c on February 04 2014 04:09:16 AM

australia

"I received very good customer service from day one.However W.O.W. cannot be held responsible for the Australian end of the delivery stage.A bit slack to say the least.I am very happy with the watch I ordered & received. "

"I was very well pleased with the quality of the merchandise and the quick delivery to home. My wife is absolutely in love with the watch I purchased for her. I will certainly visit this site again and again for future purchases. "

"A+
Great product, great price, fast shipping!

"I love my watch. I will be ordering again from you in the near future. "

"I recently purchased a Invicta watch for my husband. The watch was beautiful but stopped working after the first month. WorldOfWatches.com informed me I'd have to contact Invicta. Invicta say's "return the watch to us along with $20.00 & then we'll give you the total cost for repair" What kind of warranty is that?!!! Buyers beware when ordering from WorldOdWatches.com & or Invicta that their warranty is a warranty to tell you how much you'll have to pay for a repair of a BRAND NEW WATCH!"

modified review This review was modified by SharonIrwin on July 23 2013 08:08:16 AM

WorldOfWatches.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

WorldOfWatches.com is not a merchant member
WorldOfWatches.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!