Stores > WorldOfWatches.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

2016-02-04

Will not purchase from WOW anymore

"So I've purchased several watches from World of Watches over the years. However, this last time will be my last. To make my story short I ordered a watch and had to return it because of an oily film on the inside of the watch crystal. When I got the exchange back, it had the exact same problem, but was even worse than the first watch. So I ended up taking the watch apart and cleaning the inside of the crystal myself and I reassembled it (the average person probably wouldn't have the tools to do that). And now it looks great.

So I posted a negative review regarding the watch and what the issue was. They posted it for about a day and then removed it the review from their website. I contacted their customer services department via email and have not received a response back. I will never shop or trust a place that does not allow honest negative reviews of their products to be posted. It's very dishonest way to conduct your business.

This review was modified by reviewer919 on February 04 2016 10:10:37 AM

2016-01-05

"I cannot believe the level of incompetence and inconsideration at this company. Firstly, I received a used product after paying for a new watch. When I called to explain, they sent me a return label and assured me I would receive a replacement product within 5-7 days after the watch had been received on their end, which I was fine with. I heard nothing for weeks and had to wait on hold for an hour each of the FOUR times I called. I spoke to the same agent, Tiffany, each time who told me I would receive a refund confirmation by the end of the business day on two occasions, and I received nothing for a month and a half. I had to file disputes with American Express in order to handle the situation since no one responded to my emails and each phone call took over an hour. The agent was rude and purposefully unhelpful. I will NEVER give this company another dime. Absolutely ridiculous and atrocious business practices!"

This review was modified by abv96 on January 05 2016 12:59:39 PM

2015-12-23

"Ordered on 12-20-2015 and free promo 2-day ship; did not ship, call cust svc and on hold forever. Finally found link to send email, got reply with track #, then not track update, then finally track update UPS smartpost said delivery on 8-Jan-2016.
WHAT A ROTTEN COMPANY TO ATTEMPT TO DO BUSINESS, THESE GUYS ARE TOADS!
CALLED MY CARD COMPANY, THEY IMMEDIATELY AGREED TO PROCESS QUERY TO THE TOADS AND REVERSE THE CHARGE.
DO NOT BUY FROM THESE TOADS!

This review was modified by norgenok on December 23 2015 10:18:32 AM

2015-12-22

"Terrible customer service. Can't call or send email. No confirmation email or order number. Advertised 2 day shipping free, actually 6 day,,, maybe. Highly suspect web merchant."

This review was modified by BillWJr on December 22 2015 12:27:51 PM

2015-12-10

"Very slow shipping. Don't let them ruin your Christmas like they ruined my birthday gift. Ordered Dec. 3, 2015 and as of Dec. 10, 2015 order still has not even shipped!!! Need to call them? Better be dailing at 9am sharp as soon as they open or plan to hold for over 30 minutes like I did everyday this week only to be told each day my item would ship and it still hasn't. Can't talk on the phone at work? Give up your entire lunch break because they close at 5pm. There is an "email us" option on the site. Use it and you will get a kickback they next day that its invalid address!!!! Very disappointed with entire process."

This review was modified by nkferg32 on December 10 2015 06:23:35 AM

2015-10-24

"Purchased a Seiko automatic back in 2012 probably before summer. The watch appeared genuine, but raised my suspicion when I received it because it was delivered in a non-OEM box. The box still bears Seiko symbol though, but you can tell it was made with low quality standard. The watch was working fine for two year I think (but also probably due to my lack of attention), then I started to notice the second hand touches minute hands at certain locations and when the power reserve goes low, the two hands can get stuck to each other. No big issue though since the watch still keeps good time. The real trouble came when I tried to contact customer service for warranty repair. I called CS at least twice trying to have receipt emailed to me so that i can initiate repair service. They found my order in their system, but instead of emailing me the receipt (which is such a simple task), they gave nothing but nonsense excuses (something like needs manager approval etc). I have a feeling that. despite the watch is still under their warranty, they simply don't want me to have the receipt and don't want to honer the warranty term. I still believe the watch is genuine, but probably a B grade product or a grade that didn't pass QC. With that possibility, I no longer think the price I paid was good. "

2015-09-23

"I have been buying watches from WOW for many years now, and have always been very satisfied with my purchases. Only once did I receive a "bad" watch with a "mini" hand that was off the spindle and adrift in the case face. They immediately replaced the watch and the replacement was a perfect brand new watch. GREAT customer service and I highly recommend this vendor."

2015-06-29

"I've ordered 2 high end swiss watches from them and had 0 problems with anything. They ship fast, they come as described, and I already understand their warranty instead of manufacturers warranty on the pieces. That is how they can blow them out the door at such a ridiculous price. I am satisfied."

2015-06-02

"I am trying to delete this review, but not possible. Problem has been sorted"

This review was modified by juanitaevert on June 02 2015 10:44:28 AM

2015-04-28

"great selection and best prices on the net, customer service is great "

2015-04-15

"Definitely the worst company to deal with. I bought a Lacoste watch as a gift and it came in a Lancaster box. The watch was not even wrapped around the pillow, it was just tossed in the box. I called customer service to speak with the rudest agent who is technically just a phone operator who cannot do anything except send an email to the shipping department. I got an email from the shipping department stating that they will see if they have a box available and that I would hear back in 5-7 days.if you claim to be a reputable company then you need to stand by your product and correct your mistakes. I am glad I did not buy anymore crap from this place as I was going to before I received the watch. I will be sending them their crap for a full refund which I expect to probably take a month or more. You are indeed the danger to the online shoppers."

2015-02-18

"An order of $1550 was returned without even opening the box because it was requested to send back to the sender. That is fine. But, four weeks and several phone calls after they received the return, still no refund. They are holding my $1550 for ever! Horrible customer services!"

This review was modified by yang_liqiang on February 18 2015 04:00:43 PM

2015-01-09

"Almost 2 weeks still have not received my watch.iwauldnt even rate wow 1star.and poor customer service ."

This review was modified by mhmdhoussam on January 09 2015 11:28:50 PM

2014-12-16

"VERT BAD SERVICE, ON HOLD TO LONG AND PASSING THE BUCK . STILL WAITING FOR REFUND 6 WEEKS !!! WILL NEVER BUY FROM THESE POEPLE AGIN ...... AND THEY LIE"

2014-12-12

"Unbelievable how bad their service is. I tried to cancel within 5 minutes of placing the order and they would not allow me to and said "Just refuse it". It was refused 6 weeks ago and they won't refund my money and using lame reasons for not refunding."

Share WorldOfWatches.com's store rating

WorldOfWatches.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

WorldOfWatches.com is not a merchant member
WorldOfWatches.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!