Stores > WorldOfWatches.com
  • WorldOfWatches.

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review WorldOfWatches.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-23

awful products to expensive

"I bought 2 watches from these people my credit card got shut down for someone tried to use it. I bought 1 watch with easy pay I missed a payment sent the money as soon as new card came they would not let me sign into account. Anyway it must have been a blessing I have bought 2 other watches from Joma Shop they are cheaper better merchandise they are the real deal World of Watches are nothing compared to Joma Shop would recommend them to anyone."

This review was modified by citrus-1325 on March 23 2017 04:45:02 PM

2017-03-08

Ripped off in New Jersey by World of Watches

"I have also been ripped off by World of Watches. I have retained an attorney to get reimbursed.
If you live in New Jersey and have purchased from World of Watches e-mail me at
486KMA@gmail.com

This review was modified by JayMay on March 08 2017 06:30:02 AM

2017-02-25

Out of Business :(

"According to the South Florida Business Journal on 1/31/2017: Swiss Watch International closed for business and laid off 129 employees in Miramar. Swiss Watch International filed a WARN notice with the state on Jan. 27 that indicated that it laid off 129 employees on Jan. 23. The WARN notice said the company surrendered its assets to its lenders. SWI operated the website world of watches.com among others. Personally I never had any problems with their products or customer service, however, I was buying higher-end closeout or overstock watches at prices that often seemed almost too good to be true... Looks like that really was the case. "

This review was modified by mr_powers on March 27 2017 01:02:13 AM

2017-02-25

poor everything

"ordered an Invicta watch. The band broke in three days. The watch broke in less than two months. Just tried to reach their website but it is not running. Looking at other reviews, this looks like a scam. Avoid doing business with World of Watches."

This review was modified by mikeingypsum on February 25 2017 08:30:01 AM

2017-02-02

Think They Have Closed Their Doors

"Ordered a watch on January 20th. CC was charged on January 24th. Item was shipped January 24th, but it wasn't. A UPS Tracking number was provided and it only states that a label was generated. That status remains until today. Called them over a dozen times and only get a recording stating that customer service is only available 9 am to 5 pm EST. Well that's the times of the dozen calls. CC company believe this may be a scam now to collect CC numbers. Cancelled my CC as a result. Avoid these scammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update: World of Watches and all of their phoney companies have removed all of their watches from their sites,

This review was modified by wynman on February 02 2017 12:15:01 PM

2017-01-20

Disorganized company and disastrous website

"I have purchased around 20 watches from this company and would continue to do so but for their very unprofessional way of doing business.
The biggest issue for me is their website, seems to be run by a 5 year old just starting out in HTML coding. Links do not work, prices are different when placed in the shopping cart ( normally higher) Discount codes don't work, stress free, payments which should coincide with the TV shows are missing or not working. The list is endless.

Currently the TV shows are being reduced in time ( 3 hours Sat and Sun reduced to 2 hours ) and switching over to web based events.

World of Watches currently seem to have at least 4 websites ewatches.com thewatchery.com worldofwatches.com and .tv.

If they got their act together i would use their services as i have not had any delivery issues and unlike Evine Live they have never sent me a returned watch. So for that i give them 1 star.

This review was modified by sfxphil on January 20 2017 07:30:04 AM

2016-12-15

WON'T ORDER FROM THEM ANYMORE

"I ordered a watch on December 1st with a great special. They shipped it that same day and per tracking it was supposed to arrive Monday December 5. It didn't, but I gave it time due to Christmas season. During the weekend I was sent an email confirming if I received it, but I never did receive it, so I contacted customer service and they informed me that it appeared to be stuck midway since there was no more updated after December 3rd. The representative told me she will give case to management and send me an email with the outcome. I never received the email, so a few days later I contacted them again and they told me that the package had been lost and that they didn't have the watch, it was out of stock. They tell me that a few days before Christmas and because I insistently followed up. The refund can take up to 7 labor days. "

This review was modified by alrak on December 15 2016 04:53:26 AM

2016-11-27

Super deal on Super Watch

"I recently purchased a bulova precisionist from world of watches and I got the best deal that I could find price wise it was below all others, and in some case way below. The watch came in the factory box, in excellent and well protected condition. and in a timely fashion. In all I couldnt ask for more. thank you world of watches.com for the great deal"

This review was modified by steve76020 on November 27 2016 05:02:45 AM

2016-11-25

Service after sales

"I bought a watches from them to be ship to my warehouse in USA. I am going to ship it out from USA my forwarder asked for the merchant EIN number. I keep asking from them but they don't want to give! Any idea why? The transaction is real why they don't want to give me the EIN number? I really have no idea! Now my watches is stuck at the warehouse almost 3weeks! "

This review was modified by IL3N3 on November 25 2016 05:07:02 AM

2016-04-07

If I could give them 0 I will!

"How is possible that one order has two shipping addresses?? one for each watch!!! And then I call them to let them know that the order was mistaken handled and they say back that the person who is wrong is me and that I put the wrong address. It was a promotion and the paid watch had the correct address but the free watch had the wrong one and there is where the watches were sent.

I will never will trust in this store nor recommend it to anyone since it's so confusing for the user and the customer service is the most horrible experience.

2016-02-04

Will not purchase from WOW anymore

"So I've purchased several watches from World of Watches over the years. However, this last time will be my last. To make my story short I ordered a watch and had to return it because of an oily film on the inside of the watch crystal. When I got the exchange back, it had the exact same problem, but was even worse than the first watch. So I ended up taking the watch apart and cleaning the inside of the crystal myself and I reassembled it (the average person probably wouldn't have the tools to do that). And now it looks great.

So I posted a negative review regarding the watch and what the issue was. They posted it for about a day and then removed it the review from their website. I contacted their customer services department via email and have not received a response back. I will never shop or trust a place that does not allow honest negative reviews of their products to be posted. It's very dishonest way to conduct your business.

This review was modified by reviewer919 on February 04 2016 10:10:37 AM

2016-01-05

"I cannot believe the level of incompetence and inconsideration at this company. Firstly, I received a used product after paying for a new watch. When I called to explain, they sent me a return label and assured me I would receive a replacement product within 5-7 days after the watch had been received on their end, which I was fine with. I heard nothing for weeks and had to wait on hold for an hour each of the FOUR times I called. I spoke to the same agent, Tiffany, each time who told me I would receive a refund confirmation by the end of the business day on two occasions, and I received nothing for a month and a half. I had to file disputes with American Express in order to handle the situation since no one responded to my emails and each phone call took over an hour. The agent was rude and purposefully unhelpful. I will NEVER give this company another dime. Absolutely ridiculous and atrocious business practices!"

This review was modified by abv96 on January 05 2016 12:59:39 PM

2015-12-23

"Ordered on 12-20-2015 and free promo 2-day ship; did not ship, call cust svc and on hold forever. Finally found link to send email, got reply with track #, then not track update, then finally track update UPS smartpost said delivery on 8-Jan-2016.
WHAT A ROTTEN COMPANY TO ATTEMPT TO DO BUSINESS, THESE GUYS ARE TOADS!
CALLED MY CARD COMPANY, THEY IMMEDIATELY AGREED TO PROCESS QUERY TO THE TOADS AND REVERSE THE CHARGE.
DO NOT BUY FROM THESE TOADS!

This review was modified by norgenok on December 23 2015 10:18:32 AM

2015-12-22

"Terrible customer service. Can't call or send email. No confirmation email or order number. Advertised 2 day shipping free, actually 6 day,,, maybe. Highly suspect web merchant."

This review was modified by BillWJr on December 22 2015 12:27:51 PM

2015-12-10

"Very slow shipping. Don't let them ruin your Christmas like they ruined my birthday gift. Ordered Dec. 3, 2015 and as of Dec. 10, 2015 order still has not even shipped!!! Need to call them? Better be dailing at 9am sharp as soon as they open or plan to hold for over 30 minutes like I did everyday this week only to be told each day my item would ship and it still hasn't. Can't talk on the phone at work? Give up your entire lunch break because they close at 5pm. There is an "email us" option on the site. Use it and you will get a kickback they next day that its invalid address!!!! Very disappointed with entire process."

This review was modified by nkferg32 on December 10 2015 06:23:35 AM

Share WorldOfWatches.com's store rating

WorldOfWatches.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

WorldOfWatches.com is not a merchant member
WorldOfWatches.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!