• Address: 996 d village drive east
    • Customer Support: 800-671-6390
    • Business Hours: 24 hours
    • Fax: 7326266065

• checkmark icon COD

"Hi i buy 2 unit D-Link Web Smart 48-Port + 4 Combo SFP Layer 2 Ethernet Switch - 48 x 10/100/1000Base-T LAN for $1385.80 USD in June, Now is September and i dont have the product in my hand. I send email, call, live support and i dont have answer. this store is a fraud. "

modified review This review was modified by RAFIZS on September 03 2013 08:24:26 AM

"buy dlp tv 82 inch. no tracking numberon it .scam me on my money stop paymens on my credit card put lie in jail.beware buy company go to hell ass .put the phone .big scam company of all time to.ship donot makwe me sick tolet scam sell thing put scam out business bail jail to ."

modified review This review was modified by scoobydoo35 on July 27 2013 10:41:00 AM

"On Friday I ordered a telescope at a to good to be true price. I got an email confirming the order was pending. On Sunday I got another email. "OUT OF STOCK""

"DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY. Ordered on 07/23 an obsolete part. After seven days received an email that product will ship following day. Since then I have been unable to reach them, left about 20 messages, sent emails - got nothing. And this was 20 days ago..."

"CUSTOMERS BEWARE - DO NOT BUY ANYTHING from WORLD-BUY

I ordered a TV and DVR. Got email shipped. TV arrived broken with no DVD. Took two days to get someone to respond what to do with broken TV and asked "where is DVR?" New TV arrived 10 days later and was fine. No DVR. Called again. DVR arrived several days later. Wrong model. Took several days to find out how to return this item. Replacement DVR came 7 days later, correct model but not a new one, a rebursished one - Paid for a new one. Took 2 weeks for someone to respond to calls and emails I sent daily. World-Buy (Benjamin) wanted to send me a partial refund if I would keep the rebursished one. Again on a refund amount. Benjamin told me he would overnight refund - which was the middle of June - as of July 17th still have not gotten the refund. No one will answer calls or emails from World-Buy - can speak to anyone about the money still owed me. Still trying to get the refund owed me.

"DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. I paid for a camera and was told it was shipped, then a week later got an email saying "fraud cancelled". When I called to see what this meant, it turned out the name that popped up for my credit card, did not match my name, WHICH IS BULLSHIT. So they cancelled my order and supposedly issued a refund. 2 weeks later, and I still haven't received the amount paid in my bank account. FUCK THESE GUYS, they're rude, they never answer any of the phone lines, they're "live support" on their website is always offline, and I've left them about 20 messages and emails in the last month, and have gotten no reply. If giving this company 0 stars was an option, I would, because they don't even deserve 1."

"I find this company both unprofessinal and non compliant. I ordered and paid for a TV and was told it was shipped. Then after 1 week I called and was told they did not have it in stock and would replace it with an upgraded model. Its been 2 weeks and it still has not arrived. I have tried to get a tracking number to no avail. My next stop is to request a stop payment from AMEX"

"WHAT A SCAM !!!!!!!!!!
BUYER BEWARE

I placed an order with this company, and I got an email saying that it was shipped. but no tracking #
When I called 5 DAYS later for tracking # I was told that it was not shipped and should get a email with tracking number before the end of day, that never hapened.
I was lucky to use Amex for this transaction.

"Not a good experience, but got better at the end. I ordered a ZDTV 9005, a discontinued item, for the "old price" they used to run at till the maker went under, since I need the USB dongle as a replacement. I paid for overnight shipping ($30), so my total order was close to $80, order was placed Tuesday night. That Friday, it showed as shipped. Next Tuesday comes around, I emailed customer service, and they say "Our warehouse made a mistake, we'll refund shipping". There is no warehouse, I received a 9006 two days later from Adorama.com sent to my address, with a thank you note to "Nana Owus Kissi" (Not me if you didn't guess". This was a partner\affiliate, who fulliled my item.

A 9006 isn't even close to a 9005 (its 1/3rd the size, very hard to type on). After a week of the run around, and being told I have to send the keyboard back to adorama.com I ran into issues from US Bank (I'm so writing a review of them next...)

HOWEVER, the site was willing to cut me a deal rather than the standard "Ship the wrong item back, we then give you your money". I had a use for the 9006, so I just asked for my shipping price back, and the refund cleared today.

Oh, and I have my 9005 off of Amazon. Paid for weekend shipping Thursday night, got it Saturday.

modified review This review was modified by Ozzy_98 on May 30 2012 08:29:12 PM

World-buy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

World-buy.com is not a merchant member
World-buy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!