WorkBoots.com Reviews - workboots.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.40/10 171 reviews

WorkBoots.com is a merchant member
WorkBoots.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

"Great communication on purchase, backorder update and shipping information. "

"Prompt service. .Great prices"

"Recieved the boots in a few days.very satisfied with the appearance and quality,very comfortable.very satisified"

"Great communications with purchase"

"very good service, and I love, love, love my new Timberland work boots! Light and comfy and sturdy, and substantially cheaper than in a retail store. I'll be back for more. Happy I found you1"

"prices where great and my boots are great and very comfortable to wear"

"Always happy with the service!"

"Very convenient way to shop."

"Found the boots I wanted and they arrived promptly. The boots fit very well and were a great price. Very satisfied."

"i bought my boots at a great price got them really fast fit was great quality of product is excellent i will be back again"

"ORDER WAS QUICKLY SHIPPED AND RECEIVED."

"after a lot of research, I chose workboots.com to shop. great price and free delivery on my Reboks."

Rating 8/104/5

"Would like to see shorter shipping times once order is placed. Overall, pleased to deal with the company again... Good products at good prices."

"Only to say that from ordering to delivery speaks for itself, Thanks!!!"

"very pleased with the boots this is the second pair and will stay with this brand works out very good in the winter"