Stores > WordPrax Ltd.

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review WordPrax Ltd. by clicking a star below.
2017-10-14

Incompetent & Unproductive

"This company was supposed to be a valuable web development asset for me but the results are not the same as I was hoping for. They are incompetent to work with, and their awful work displays their unproductive abilities and ignorance to detail. I would not recommend WordPrax as a company for your web solutions."

2017-09-25

My Experience with Wordprax was good

"Wordprax has developed WordPress plugin for us and it turned out to be our best decision. They have completed the process of developing custom plugin for my company website quite outstandingly. We had excellent experience working with them and we will highly recommend them."

2017-07-21

Best Plugin development work

"Working with Wordprax was an awesome experience as they have done Plugin development work which was quite professional and effective. They were very supportive since the beginning. We made some changes in the requirements and they incorporated them very well professionally. We will definitely hire them again if we will have some development requirement in future as well.

2017-07-10

An amazing team of developer

"At first when I got to know about the company, I read the reviews of other clients and was pleased. But, as I got to work with them I found a very hard working and dedicated developers in the team who fully understood my requirements."

2017-06-29

It was my first experience with any Offshore Company

"Mine was a startup and I was really unsure about which development company to choose, that's when one of my colleague suggested me Wordprax. I really approached the team and communicated with them and within a matter of day I was able to trust them. It was a very smart move, I was really satisfied with the application they delivered."

2017-04-27

Great work by Wordprax team

"WordPrax did an amazing work in designing our business website. The project was handled effectively and amazed us with the quality."

2016-08-04

Best WordPress Development Company in USA

"We hired Wordprax for our custom WordPress website development last year they have an excellent team of WordPress developers who understand technology well. Our website was launched in 3 months and it's been working fine then. Their project managers and testers are excellent and it was fun working with these guys. Highly Recommended!!!"

2016-06-09

WordPrax USA Worst Company

"I hate this company WordPrax - WordPrax is a worst company in USA for PSD to Wordpress Conversion service that i ever worked with they not deliver any projects on time. Suggest to everyone not suggest this company for any conversion service like PSD to Magento ,Wordpress, HTML, SKETCH, HTML5, Joomla, Drupal or any other web design and development services."

2016-04-01

Don't you EVER do business with them!

"We had a contruct with them where they signed to make a job within 1 month timeframe.

It's been 10 months now! , after we lost all of our sponsors for the project, and all of the interest about it we requested our money back from them as they violated the contruct, and they just DISSAPEARED! we never heard from them again, they don't reply to our emails, skype messages, nothing!

If anyone would like to know more information please contact me at:
Hay12396 at gmail.com.

I am willing to share the contruct we have with them as well as all of the emails\skype converstations that we had!

Their new company name now is Xicom, so BEWARE of them!

2015-09-23

"Best WordPress services at an affordable cost."

Share WordPrax Ltd.'s store rating

WordPrax Ltd. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

WordPrax Ltd. is not a merchant member
WordPrax Ltd. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!