Woot!Coupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.32/10 1.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.29/10 2.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"Horrible customer service. Odds are that you will be disappointed and inconvenienced by these jokers. They frequently send out the wrong merchandise. When notified they act like it is a frequent occurrence and the customer should have known better than to order from them. If you are good, they'll take back the stuff you didn't order. By the way, they don't even consider sending what you ordered (because that would eat into their profit margin) and they have no interest in doing the right thing under any circumstances. Don't give a woot and save yourself the headaches."

modified review This review was modified by GS5555 on January 15 2015 12:44:25 PM

"I ordered an HP laptop. I ordered it for my boss who once had it in hand, was not happy with the size and weight. I went to return it and per there email, "Unfortunately, if the item you purchased is not damaged, defective, nor incorrect Woot will be unable accept returns or issue refunds." We only had it one day!!! I am done with this company. Do not order anything from them unless you are for sure about the product."

modified review This review was modified by ranlee on January 10 2015 08:45:21 AM

"Woot sells garbage. My computers DVD Drive stopped working within 2 months. not to mention the speakers are not loud at all and have never been working right in the first Place. Now my computer takes about 2 or 3 minutes to boot up a lot of times it will have to restart itself and is stuck on the thinking page I just bought it 6 months ago. Woot is not wanting to do anything about it."

modified review This review was modified by mrtopsjr on January 03 2015 01:25:04 PM

"I bought a Pyle kids tablet from woot for a great price. It worked very well at first and my granddaughter loved it. When it stopped working four months later I was relieved woot had promised a one year manufactures warranty. I contacted woot and they told me to contact Pyle. Pyle has no customer service number, so I filled out the warranty service request on line...many times. Never a response. I contacted woot via email again (they also don't have a phone in the building) a helpful service rep named nick said he would contact Pyle on my behalf and get back to me. Never a email back. I emailed helpful nick after a week, he said he would get me a woot refund. Never a return email. Nick is not replying anymore. Now every email response from woot says "sorry for your trouble contact Pyle, or sorry this was purchased longer ago then 21 days we can't help you".
The point is, woot used in their sales pitch on the item that the manufacturer would stand behind the product for a year, if they won't, woot should. Woot took my money, not Pyle. Pyle took woot's money, woot can deal with the problem, Pyle is not concerned with me it seems. Maybe they will be concerned with woot. Neither of these two companies is worthy of your business, or your money.

modified review This review was modified by dantd6060 on December 24 2014 10:12:45 PM

"Terrible customer service. I ordered a pair of shoes for a friend that were a half size too big. I sent an email to inquire about exchanging the item. I even offered to pay shipping and all associated restocking fees. This is what I was told:

"Thank you for taking the time to email us. We appreciate your concerns as well as your business.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you in this case.

But, we're unable to accept returns on items due to sizing issues.

The reason being a sizing chart is offered on the order page.

We also do not facilitate exchanges.

I'm sorry I wasn't able to be of more help. I understand that my reply may not be helpful but I hope you understand my limitations."

So now I'm left with a worthless pair of shoes that don't fit. I'll keep shopping with woot because of the great deals, but I just pray I don't run into any other customer service issues. At least now I'll know I only have myself to blame if that happens.

modified review This review was modified by tkowen723 on December 24 2014 05:47:15 AM

"Horrible company, even worse that Amazon removes negative feedback to help them leading me to believe that Amazon is dumping old and refurbished stock through their subsidiary company which is actually WOOT itself...

I purchased what were supposed to be "New" shelves at $80 a pop, 5 of them to be exact. When they arrived I noticed 2 of them were refurbished and one was entirely defective. No help from Amazon, obviously no help from Woot. This company is deplorable and outright dishonest, do business with them at your own risk.

modified review This review was modified by JRandallZ on December 20 2014 08:41:39 PM

"Ordered an item for my daughter's Christmas gift in early December. Woot billed me and emailed confirmation, indicating product would be shipped within five days and arrive within an additional eight days. The problem? They never bothered shipping it. I was patient and waited until late December to inquire, and then realized the product hadn't even been shipped. I made three inquires to get an update on my order, but no one could tell me what happened to it. Woot has no phone number so I had to track them down through email, Facebook and their archaic blog system. Now we are a week away from Christmas, they've unapologetically bungled my order, took my order, and left me scrambling for a replacement gift. I ultimately called Amazon, and since I paid through them, they allowed me to dispute the charge. This is the worst customer experience of my life."

modified review This review was modified by mynameisnotmolly on December 16 2014 05:46:58 PM

"No returns allowed unless the product is defective. But you won't see any notices that says "all sales final" or any clear indication that this site will not take returns. I purchased a watch that appeared normal size on the site but when I received it, it was gigantic and didn't fit me at all. I tried to return but was denied. I will never buy anything from this site again. I'm horrified that this site is affiliated with Amazon. Such as a disgrace for an online retailer."

modified review This review was modified by robster24 on December 14 2014 10:03:30 PM

"This website has the worst "customer service" I have ever dealt with. I don't think you can even consider it customer service, as they do nothing. Their website makes an error and removes the payment from my PayPal instead of the credit card information I put in, and 16 hours later it's "too far along" in the process to do anything about it. HOWEVER, despite being "too far along" in the process, I will not receive my item by Christmas. What an incredibly large load of horse shit."

"I have purchased 2 "refurbished" electronic items through Woot. Both were defective when I received them and required added time and expense of sending them to the manufacturer for repair. Woot's customer service is inconsistent and when you factor in the hassle of actually getting what they sell you to work any discount is very minimal. Before Amazon bought Woot they had good deals. Now it's all outdated items no one wants with very minimal discounts."

"Horrible service. A 2 month nightmare with Woot and my credit card company, chargebacks, chargeback-chargebacks, and I never got the item I paid for.

I felt robbed, and dirty about the process in which they did it. It makes me angry thinking about it.

Worst company ever. Just horrible

modified review This review was modified by agueroda on November 05 2014 02:48:27 AM

"I have had some good experiences with Woot but when things go wrong they don't seem to be able to correct it. My last problem is still not resolved. I placed an order on 10/19/14 and it still hasn't been shipped. They immediately charged my credit card but my 1st attempt to find out when my order would be shipped resulted in a "canned" response. I then emailed them and asked that the order be cancelled. The response was to tell me to return the package without opening it "when" it arrives. Not acceptable way to do business in my opinion!"

modified review This review was modified by Olemanriver on November 01 2014 10:19:29 AM

"Easily the worst e-commerce company that exists today. They quickly take your money and provide you with a tracking number, but that doesn't mean that your item will ship anytime soon. I have contacted customer service 4 times to find out where my item is and/or when it will ship and I have been given excuses every single time. I've been told to wait a few more days and follow up with them. I've been told that because it is a large item, it is taking more time than expected to get all of the items out. None of these have answered my question of when I will actually get the item that I paid for! They graciously take your money, but don't work with you at all. I hope this company goes bankrupt!"

"Bought many times from woot. Never a problem. Just had to chime in to throw in some positive among all these hateful people. "

"I've bought a couple dozen items from Woot over the years w/out issue.

Rec'd item - 2 polo shirts. Both were Mediums, but must be the 'new sizing' as they were @ least a large. I contacted Woot thru their online form asking for a return.....Two days later a refund showed up in my Paypal account (my normal payment method).

No other email/response from Woot. Assuming it's not worth it to them to return the $10 shirts???

Satisfied customer....albeit underwhelmed by their CS.

modified review This review was modified by ssxt on October 28 2014 11:24:36 AM

Woot! is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Woot! is not a merchant member
Woot! does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!