"Tried to do a special order for a bass clarinet that I had handpicked from the factory. Customer service was less than helpful and took nearly a week to respond, at which point they informed me 1) special orders cannot be returned unless merchandise is [very] defective 2) special orders take SIX TO TWELVE WEEKS TO SHIP. This is inexcusable, especially when other vendors offer refunds and delivery within days. A $9000+ purchase deserves better service. STAY AWAY FROM WWBW AND TELL YOUR MUSIC FRIENDS TO DO THE SAME."

"I will NEVER order from WOODWIND and BRASSWIND again!!! Their customer service is terrible. They are quick to sell and tell you exactly what you want to hear. I had called to inquire about STUDENT FLUTE for my 7 yr old for christmas. I was told the Etude Model EFL-100 student flute would be great for her. Christmas Day when my daughter opened up her gift, it turns out it's to big for me. She's not happy nor comfortable with it. I called the company to return the UNUSED items. I paid FLUTE $79.99, warranty replacement plan $14.99 and $10.49 Flute pad saver set. I was told they would credit $66.99 that's it after they deduct all their fees. Their customer service representative was not helpful nor did he care to help. This company prefers to lose customers then to keep their customers satisfied. However, i wish i would of done my homework and read all the customer reviews before purchasing anything from them. Now I see why they have so many negative reviews. Not only am I out of $105 but I also have these pieces that I have no use for. GREAT!!! THANKS WOODWIND AND BRASS!!"

"Ordered a Christmas Gift and was guaranteed shipping on time, now it is Christmas Eve and I have no gift for my son. Customer service was non-existent. If I could give this place negative stars I would."

"HI, I WROTE MY REVIEW ABOUT A WWBW(MUSICIANS FRIEND) FEW MONTHS AGO, ABOUT A VALVE TROMBONE THAT WAS WITH A SOLDERING MARK, AND I WAITED FOR 4 MONTHS TO GET A "NEW" TROMBONE BACK, BECAUSE THEY DID NOT HAVE IT ON STOCK, BUT THE THING IS.. AFTER WAITING ALL THAT TIME, THEY DID SOMETHING ABSURD, UNBELIEVABLE.... THEY SEND ME EXACTLY THE SAME TROMBONE, WITHOUT FIXING IT... I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A THING... SO ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT WWBW IS: A IRRESPONSIBLE COMPANY THAT WONT DO WHAT IT TAKES TO PLEASE A CUSTOMER, THEY JUST DONT CARE.."

modified review This review was modified by thalesoak on March 31 2013 04:47:55 PM

"I've placed 10 orders with this company so far, and all of them have been positive. All the orders were received in a very timely manner, and not once did I experience what some others have reported, where an item was listed as being in stock, only to show up later as being out of stock.

Only once did I receive an order where one of the items I
ordered was missing. After placing a call to them, they
quickly sent out the missing item and I received it a few days
later. While a minor inconvenience, it was hardly a problem.

A couple other times I have placed orders, I actually received
MORE than what I originally ordered. I once received a reed
finishing system by Tom Ridenour worth about $70.00 I think.
Since I didn't order it in the first place, I called WWBW to let them know, and was told they would send me a Return Authorization form along with packaging material so I
could ship it back at their expense. I never received those
items, so I kept it.

On my most recent order, I received 6 packets of large clear BG mouthpiece patches, but I only ordered 1 and paid for 1. Jeez, if WWBW wants to send me free items like this, I'm hardly going to complain about it.

Even without some of the experiences listed above, this is
still a great company to do business with, and I will continue
to buy from them in the future. I've ordered other music-
related items from other places, but WWBW gets the lion's share of my business.

modified review This review was modified by jw262 on December 14 2012 10:44:46 PM

"What a disaster of a company. I too wish that I had looked at other reviews before I placed my order. First of all, I ordered an item that was advertised as being in stock only to find out two days after I placed my order that it was not in stock. In fact the website is STILL advertising that it's in stock and it is NOT! Seeing that it was on backorder until February (it is currently early September) I attempted to cancel the order and asked for an e-mail confirmation. After not receiving an e-mail confirmation I called the next day to find out it was not cancelled because the customer service reps didn't know "the correct process when dealing with a third party distributor." Now I have to wait another 24-48 hours for the order to be cancelled. I asked to speak to a manager and gave up after being on hold for five minutes. EPIC FAIL. "

"I have purchased the electric cello strings sold by Woodwind and Brasswind as described on Amazon. On delivery to the luthier it was discovered these strings are not actually cello strings. I have spoke with customer service at Woodwind and Brasswind. It seems the store could careless about the fact they are misleading the public by listing these strings as cello strings. They are not willing to return or exchange these strings for the actual cello strings they mislead me to believe I was ordering. There excuse is they do not have to accommodate me due to the fact I have ordered off of Amazon. I will never use Woodwind and Brasswind again! [[ASIN:B004CYEPOM D'Addario NS Electric Bass/Cello String Set, 4/4 Scale, Medium Tension]]"

modified review This review was modified by kgnail on September 04 2012 09:24:23 AM

"Stay Away. These people are a Joke. I placed an order for a cornet for $1100 plus! wwbw responded the item is out of stock on the same day that I made the order. I called them, please cancel because I don't want to wait. Three calls to their so called customer service because they are playing games refunding my money, being jerked around and had to file a PayPal complaint. I wish I would have read the reviews on this site before I ordered. Stay Away unless u want to be hassled. U have been warned.....Stay away! Two weeks later I got my money back with an apology email. Now I can finally buy a horn from somebody else."

modified review This review was modified by Jstrusowski on June 15 2012 08:20:35 PM

"Wondered where my Epiphone case was. They'd quietly changed the shipping date from May to September. Avoid."

"Wow, am I impressed. I was skeptical shopping here after reading negative reviews, but two of my friends have both purchased piccolos from here and had a great experience, so I went for it.

I purchased a used Pearl piccolo and a used Jupiter mellophone with standard 5-9 day shipping on a Friday. I received the piccolo on Wednesday and the mellophone on Thursday. They're both very intact - the piccolo looks brand new, and the mellophone looks brand new with very minor dents in the bell. Both instruments are working properly. Both instruments were priced well.

"I agree with some of the reviewers. It's hit or miss shopping with Woodwind and Brasswind. Some items I have received quickly, other take a lot longer. I ordered reeds today, that were in stock when I ordered, then I recevied an email 2 hours later that they were on backorder and the would let me know when they received them from the manufacturer. Seems a little odd that they were in stock in minute, then back ordered the next. "

"If you can use a different company, I highly recommend it. Their shipping services are not dependable. I made an order on Friday, December 30 2011 with second day air delivery expecting it the following Monday, possibly Tuesday, I would have accepted it even if it was late on Wednesday. But no, I was told that I would not get the order until Thursday, almost an entire week after ordering it with 2nd day Air shipping. 6 Days is not 2 days. I thought this was a rare occurrence the last time an order came 4 days late. But I guess the old saying, "First time shame on you, second time shame on me," holds true. I will NEVER order from this company again."

"Do Not trust this company I am a seasoned online shopper and have never been given the run around like i have with this company I ordered a violin case $627.oo one week later i recieved an email telling me they were out of stock since it was a birthday gift i had to cancel i asked for refund I called the company three times and countless emails for the refund. Everytime they told me the refund was pending after many non repsonse emails i got a reply asking for my bank info i sent and still no refund i am currently out $627.00 and still trying to rectify the situation very poor communication and even worse accounting procedures I am currently filing with the BBB and looking into fraud charges DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY"

"Just bought a violin from these guys- a simple process, great price and it showed up on time. A string broke the first day - called WWBW and they shipped out a new set of strings immediately - and they were really nice about it A+++"

"I strongly recommend buying in Woodwind and Brasswind because they guarantee the lowest price - not only when customer buy, but for 45 days after customer purchase as well. After I'd bought
ART Dual Transformer/Isolator Hum Eliminator I found the identical item, in stock and advertised for less at another authorized U.S. dealer($49.95). I sent a message to Woodwind and Brasswind's customer service and received reply after a few minutes:
"I will price match the item ART Dual Transformer/Isolator Hum Eliminator for the $49.99 plus the 10% which that amount comes to $15.90 that will be refunded back to your credit card."

Two days later I received the money($15.90).

Ten sklep jest naprawdę zajebisty:) Gorąco polecam!:)

Woodwind and Brasswind is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Woodwind and Brasswind is not a merchant member
Woodwind and Brasswind does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!