• WishiHadThat.co WishiHadThat.com Elite Status

• Contact: SALES@WISHIHADTHAT.COM
    • Phone: 800-419-1130
    • Customer Support: 800-419-1130
    • Business Hours: 7:00AM-4:30PM PST

"Love this store. I will be back for more!"

"WIHT has exclusive and very reasonable priced stuff.
Mr. Scott was very patient, helpful and cooperative.
I had to change the items, and quantities many times and he happily did it.
He did his best to get me my order processed and the get shipment on time.
I would like to recommend him and will go to him if i need to buy anything of what they stock.

"From order to delivery, my experience was great. Product arrived in wonderful condition in a timely manner. Would use them again to find another unique item not found in any box store. "

"Your website has a very extensive product line.
Ordering was hassle-free.
Product (crown molding) was easy to work with and flexed well (wood is stiffer) to fit uneven wall contours.
The only negative was that there was some mismatch in the profile of the trim where two ends meet.

"The moldings that I ordered are on back order. Please resend this when my merchandise comes in. To improve customer service I suggest a way that I could find out if they know when my order will be shipped."

"My order arrived and one piece was damaged. I contacted the sales department and within one day a replacement piece was shipped. Overall, I am satisfied although it would have been a better experience if the product was not damaged when it arrived. The box used to ship the molding was flimsy at best considering the product can be subjected to hash treatment by shipping companies."

"very nice people to work with. Didn't get the original product I was wanting but they worked with me and I settled for another choice. After we decided on a product, the company was very prompt getting it to me. Haven't gotten to put the back splash up as of yet but think it will be fine."

"The ceiling tiles look great and were shipped quickly. Thank you so much for a great product. "

"This is the best web-site in its industry on the net"

"WAS GREAT HAD BEEN LOOKING FOR A LONG TIME IT'S UP AND LOOKS GREAT NEED TO BUY MORE FOR THE REST OF HOUSE !!!"

"Thank you so much, the crown moulding transformed my living room. It's beautiful....

"I received my order exactly when they said I would get it. I was very excited..finally I'd get my Crown Molding! Everything was perfect, So far the only challenge I had was trying to find paint with out primer, finally I settled for Lowes cheap white semi gloss finish, I painted the pieces and it looks like a million bucks! I am a procrastinator since I have never installed this I have been stalling.. Its going up this weekend. I would highly recommend this product so far it is great!"

"The item was not packaged well! The box was delivered ripped open in several places, badly damaged in the corners, and the peanut packaging was bunched on one side of the package. Fortunately, the medallion was not shattered! Suggest you use better quality boxes and bubble wrap."

"easy purchase and fast delivery. Will purchase there again. "

"Very well packaged! Amazing look to drop ceiling."

Share WishiHadThat.com's store rating

WishiHadThat.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WishiHadThat.com is a merchant member
WishiHadThat.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.