Stores > WishiHadThat.com

• Customer Support: 800-419-1130
    • Business Hours: 7:00AM-4:30PM PST

2016-03-21

Very Satisfied

"Good Products, Quick Delivery and this is my non-stop shop for my total remodel will be ordering VERY SOON!!! THANKS SO MUCH."

2016-01-19

i am corbel happy!

"what a great surprise when I opened the package containing my 4 corbels. can't wait to put them up. they are perfect."

2016-01-12

Just like the real Thing

"This is the second time I have purchase from your company. I love it, looks like wood, holds up great inside and outside. Price is great and I happen to stumble on your sight by browsing online. This is the best place to purchase any columns,pillars, corbels, etc. They have a variety. Delivered on time. Easy to cut and work with. I am a 62 year old female and I am the one who installs and cuts, not my husband. I am sure I will find something else for my home. "

2016-01-11

"crown molding great product! On the flip side.....matching corners pieces the worst! Having paid a whole lot extra to have these, assuming we would have an easy install...they did not align up with the straight crown molding boards...producing horrendous seams
to say the least. Many, many applications of caulk/spackle/sanding... whatever it took
just ended up like my 10 year installed these. It still does!...we don't have the energy, time,
nor money to investing in ripping these all down and starting anew. Saddens me everyday
just looking at it.
After complaining to company, they did give me a partial refund, and stated that it is printed in the description that these are slightly larger. Well, that statement did not make it clear what that may mean when installing. STAY away from the matching corner pieces. by all means.
Regretfully writing this review because I think otherwise they produce a good product in the crown moldings, itself.

This review was modified by sandiii on January 11 2016 12:37:24 PM

2015-12-16

"Have used Wishihadthat a few times. Always ....spot on with the product and delivery !! Great staff !!"

2015-11-17

"Very good product and excellent delivery :)"

2015-11-03

"We are happy with the products. Quick delivery services. We already referred your products to our neighbor. Thank you."

2015-09-30

"Order and delivery was very quick."

2015-09-19

"Great prices, customer service and product selection! I always recommend this company for anyone's remodeling/redecorating projects! "

2015-09-15

"especially pleased with your resolution of a problem I have had to some tiles bowing from heat above a fireplace. You sent me replacement tiles of better thickness for the same price of the original tiles I ordered. That is why whenever someone comments on my ceiling, I tell them about your product and the great service I have had. thanks for great service"

2015-09-12

"Fast service and beautiful !!!! "

2015-09-10

"Beautiful trim, great service!"

2015-09-10

"Very good product ! Customer Support Service a true joy!
A business that cares that the customer is completely satisfied.....Will continue purchasing these products for my renovations AND Will tell my friends and colleagues about this business.

2015-08-19

"very good service and excellent product"

2015-08-10

"Quick and easy transaction. The grid tape works well and looks good."

Share WishiHadThat.com's store rating

WishiHadThat.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

WishiHadThat.com is not a merchant member
WishiHadThat.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!