• Address: 8302 Espresso Dr. #130
    • Customer Support: 800-419-1130
    • Business Hours: 7:00AM-4:30PM PST

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Excellent experience overall.
Very convenient web site wisely organized, Items description give you hint what to chose for your project. Video lessons are more than enough to start placing crown molding without previous experience.
Prompt shipment and it is free for such bulky items like 10' moldings

"This is my third time ordering from Wishihadthat.. The company & the product is nice to work with. Fine quality & beatiful !! Very satisfied & plan to order more in future.

"Wow! The crown molding is beautiful! It came faster than I anticipated. The price was very reasonable and the quality is lovely!
I have already recommended WishiHadThat.com to 5 of my friends. My boss is gutting a house and they are ready for trim and when I showed him the website he was mesmerized just like I was! Lots of great products and the pictures make it easy to understand the projection of the crown molding and see the detail in the baseboards.
I will definitely be back more many more items - my carpenter is getting a lot of work because of I can't stop looking at the awesome ornamental items!
Super site for the diy'ers and for the carpenter wanting to give their customer something special!

"Orders filled promptly. Love the product and the selection"

"we have received the four samples of crown molding that we ordered, fast shipping, and we love it, the hardest part is making a decision, no matter which one we decide to go with it's going to look fantastic. we are so glad to have found WishiHadThat.com online, we will be in touch soon.
Thank you for the great service, and great products.
Larry Garber

"The product arrived very quickly via UPS, with greatly improved packaging consisting of a box within a box with hard foam protected corners. "

"I was very happy on the shipping process. I ordered on Oct 14 and received it on Oct 18. It was a small order(2 12"pieces of crown moulding). "

"Love this site! So easy to use and delivery was immediate. I will definitely refer anyone who ask me to WishIHadThat!"

"The products came quickly and were well priced. "

"I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE ITEMS THAT I PURCHASED"

"Found exactly the crown molding I was looking for to finish my cabinets and for significantly less than the competition or "big box" store. Customer service over the phone was very helpful and my item arrived faster than promised. I will absolutely shop with wishihadthat again!"

"Delivered faster than I thought possible. On line instructions for completing the Crown Molding project were great."

"Fastest service I have ever experienced without using express delivery . I received my order in less than 72 hours.Items were high quality."

"The product purchased was exactly what I wanted, and was shipped quickly"

"Good price. Good quality. And beautiful. Delivery fast and free. Easy to install.
Thank you for WISHIHADTHAT WEBSITE.
THOMAS NGUYEN

WishiHadThat.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WishiHadThat.com is a merchant member
WishiHadThat.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,912 merchant members.