WishiHadThat.com Reviews - wishihadthat.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.00/10 191 reviews

WishiHadThat.com is a merchant member
WishiHadThat.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

"Wide variety of products available, affordable and quick delivery!"

"Quick response time! No complaints what so ever. Received the order in no time and the material is awesome! Ordered on the 1st and received on the 9th. Can't wait to install!"

"Everything arrived quickly and couldn't be happier with my ceiling tile purchase. The work ahead of me and complete renovation of bathroom is the downside of the project. I will be making future purchases as I can afford them. Bathroom will be completed with this order, but my kitchen is 900$ (I have a huge kitchen) for the ceiling I want so my bedroom will be the next room that gets a new ceiling because of cost. My sister will be placing orders when she builds her new house this year."

"I have ordered products from Wish I Had That .com numerous times. Great product and great service always. "

"very quick delivery and it arrived in good shape. "

"Items were delivered very quickly!"

"Very personable company, acts like a neighborhood store"

Rating 4/102/5

"no instructions, and it is clear that I need to hire a carpenter to put this up"

modified review reply posted Mar-20-2014
WishiHadThat.com's Avatar
WishiHadThat.com, WishiHadThat.com rep has responded

“We have plenty of online resources and staff who can assist customers during their installation process. We apologize if we haven't met your expectations. Please contact us for product guidance, and we'll be sure to help. That's what we're here to do.”

"As a reseller, I called because I had a question and got a quick and friendly response and even follow up emails with help. The prices and selection is great and when I placed my first order, they shipped it immediately from the closest warehouse to get it to me the quickest. The product happened to be urethane so packing was a concern but they did a fantastic job of packing it as well.

Thank you WishIhadThat, you've earned all my business!

"Excellent service, fast delivery!!!!"

"Awaits was easy to navigate and shipping was super quick
Thank You for a great buying experience.

"Information was easy to find, delivery was quick, and the product was exactly what we were looking for."

"I am very satisfied with the website and I love the product, the staff was very helpful in answering my questions before placing my order. Product looks like real wood and is so light weight which made it very easy to work with. Quick delivery and I liked that you can order samples first so you can test on your wall and see what it will look like before ordering, and the 'how to install' video is awesome! I will be ordering more for other rooms, it will add character and value to any home !
Thanks 'wishIhadthat' !
Cindy

"Very nice product, good price, fast shipment. A+"

Rating 8/104/5

"was sent quickly but to wrong address so was ups fault but all in all seems to be good quality"