• WishiHadThat.co WishiHadThat.com Elite Status

• Phone: 800-419-1130
    • Customer Support: 800-419-1130
    • Business Hours: 7:00AM-4:30PM PST

2015-07-23

"Julie was very helpful with my questions and delivery of sample was prompt. I placed an order and expecting to see it tomorrow."

2015-07-06

"I am very happy with my sample order."

2015-06-24

"Quick delivery, exactly what I expected from the description"

2015-06-13

"Not really much to say. I ordered drop ceiling panels on line, and they delivered within a couple days. I was impressed that they shipped them in heavy cardboard boxes for protection. Wished the panels were just a little thicker to hold their shape."

2015-06-11

"I came across this website and just loved everything. I ordered some great corbels that arrived quickly and are exactly what I wanted. "

2015-06-11

"I wish I could give them 100 Stars! Very fast shipping, Excellent Customer Service! Customer For Life and Referring friends & family."

2015-06-07

"I am in a lease option post-war Bungalow built in 1939,with original wet plaster walls that also include wet plaster cove ceilings.I was looking for a Crown or Cove Molding to cover up My wet plaster cove ceilings that are now starting to show hairline cracks.Although I should have taken I wish I had that's advice & ordered samples,I was being impatient & ordered the 9.5" crown.I actually think it may be a little too wide but I do not want to go through the hassle & expense of return shipping.Their Website is informative & self explanatory.Ordering was easy & I received My shipment quickly & (as far as I know) undamaged,I say "as far as I know" because I have not opened all 3 boxes,Just one & inspected the 1st piece on top.They have wonderful Past-customer reviews online & I see why.I will let them know if I have an issue when I go to install it & will send a finished picture once I am done with My project.So far,I expect beautiful results & ease of installation based on the reviews I read.My only complaint is I wished I would've gotten a percentage off with My 1st order instead of just getting free shipping.I would've like to have saved a little money,Which in turn I would have ordered more products."Vicki" is the Customer Specialist that sent Me an email to notify Me that My order had been shipped,But other then that correspondence,I have not had any other communication to give additional reviews "

2015-06-02

"I ordered several samples, which arrived amazingly quickly and in perfect order.
I am not retain they are right for our need, but they do fulfill expectations and should help us toward solid decisions."

2015-05-06

"Love this store. I will be back for more!"

2015-05-04

"WIHT has exclusive and very reasonable priced stuff.
Mr. Scott was very patient, helpful and cooperative.
I had to change the items, and quantities many times and he happily did it.
He did his best to get me my order processed and the get shipment on time.
I would like to recommend him and will go to him if i need to buy anything of what they stock."

2015-04-30

"From order to delivery, my experience was great. Product arrived in wonderful condition in a timely manner. Would use them again to find another unique item not found in any box store. "

2015-04-10

"Your website has a very extensive product line.
Ordering was hassle-free.
Product (crown molding) was easy to work with and flexed well (wood is stiffer) to fit uneven wall contours.
The only negative was that there was some mismatch in the profile of the trim where two ends meet."

2015-04-04

"The moldings that I ordered are on back order. Please resend this when my merchandise comes in. To improve customer service I suggest a way that I could find out if they know when my order will be shipped."

2015-03-30

"My order arrived and one piece was damaged. I contacted the sales department and within one day a replacement piece was shipped. Overall, I am satisfied although it would have been a better experience if the product was not damaged when it arrived. The box used to ship the molding was flimsy at best considering the product can be subjected to hash treatment by shipping companies."

2015-03-28

"very nice people to work with. Didn't get the original product I was wanting but they worked with me and I settled for another choice. After we decided on a product, the company was very prompt getting it to me. Haven't gotten to put the back splash up as of yet but think it will be fine."

Share WishiHadThat.com's store rating

WishiHadThat.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WishiHadThat.com is a merchant member
WishiHadThat.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.