• Address: 8302 Espresso Dr. #130
    • Customer Support: 800-419-1130
    • Business Hours: 7:00AM-4:30PM PST

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Love this site! So easy to use and delivery was immediate. I will definitely refer anyone who ask me to WishIHadThat!"

"The products came quickly and were well priced. "

"I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE ITEMS THAT I PURCHASED"

"Found exactly the crown molding I was looking for to finish my cabinets and for significantly less than the competition or "big box" store. Customer service over the phone was very helpful and my item arrived faster than promised. I will absolutely shop with wishihadthat again!"

"Delivered faster than I thought possible. On line instructions for completing the Crown Molding project were great."

"Fastest service I have ever experienced without using express delivery . I received my order in less than 72 hours.Items were high quality."

"The product purchased was exactly what I wanted, and was shipped quickly"

"Good price. Good quality. And beautiful. Delivery fast and free. Easy to install.
Thank you for WISHIHADTHAT WEBSITE.
THOMAS NGUYEN

"I found what I wanted, ordered it, and it was delivered in 7 days."

"We ordered samples twice and WishIHadThat.com delivered the samples quickly and accurately. Now we are ready to make a decision and order materials for our project. "

"Loved it.......I like the way they are wrapped up in plastic.....very light weight I put them up myself !"

"Ordered baseboards for a fair price and free shipping. Received my order quick and everything in good shape. Excellent company to do business with!"

"I was very impressed with the handling of the order, the timeliness of the delivery after requesting to have my items delivered by a certain date. The customer service was great, and what better deal can you get than to have items ordered delivered not only on time, but also with FREE SHIPPING despite the fact that the items were oversized. It was great doing business with WishiHadThat.com which made for a great online ordering experience. Thanks again for Great customer service."

"I love the product and it comes very quickly no problems"

"Shipping was very fast. What I like most about it is that all moldings came in a protective plastic wrap. Other companies don't do that. "

WishiHadThat.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WishiHadThat.com is a merchant member
WishiHadThat.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,860 merchant members.