• WishiHadThat.co WishiHadThat.com Elite Status

• Contact: SALES@WISHIHADTHAT.COM
    • Phone: 800-419-1130
    • Customer Support: 800-419-1130
    • Business Hours: 7:00AM-4:30PM PST

"very good service and excellent product"

"Quick and easy transaction. The grid tape works well and looks good."

"The product looks fantastic and I can't wait to install it. The promptness of delivery was exceptionally fast. Thanks so much."

"no problem Julie is excellent"

"Not sure if this is fair. love the molding. super fast delivery however, when UPS delivered the package the box was literally in two halves. luckily no damage to the molding.
I will definetly buy from you again.(already have my item picked out).package split in center not on seams..

"Julie was very helpful with my questions and delivery of sample was prompt. I placed an order and expecting to see it tomorrow."

"I am very happy with my sample order."

"Quick delivery, exactly what I expected from the description"

"Not really much to say. I ordered drop ceiling panels on line, and they delivered within a couple days. I was impressed that they shipped them in heavy cardboard boxes for protection. Wished the panels were just a little thicker to hold their shape."

"I came across this website and just loved everything. I ordered some great corbels that arrived quickly and are exactly what I wanted. "

"I wish I could give them 100 Stars! Very fast shipping, Excellent Customer Service! Customer For Life and Referring friends & family."

"I am in a lease option post-war Bungalow built in 1939,with original wet plaster walls that also include wet plaster cove ceilings.I was looking for a Crown or Cove Molding to cover up My wet plaster cove ceilings that are now starting to show hairline cracks.Although I should have taken I wish I had that's advice & ordered samples,I was being impatient & ordered the 9.5" crown.I actually think it may be a little too wide but I do not want to go through the hassle & expense of return shipping.Their Website is informative & self explanatory.Ordering was easy & I received My shipment quickly & (as far as I know) undamaged,I say "as far as I know" because I have not opened all 3 boxes,Just one & inspected the 1st piece on top.They have wonderful Past-customer reviews online & I see why.I will let them know if I have an issue when I go to install it & will send a finished picture once I am done with My project.So far,I expect beautiful results & ease of installation based on the reviews I read.My only complaint is I wished I would've gotten a percentage off with My 1st order instead of just getting free shipping.I would've like to have saved a little money,Which in turn I would have ordered more products."Vicki" is the Customer Specialist that sent Me an email to notify Me that My order had been shipped,But other then that correspondence,I have not had any other communication to give additional reviews "

"I ordered several samples, which arrived amazingly quickly and in perfect order.
I am not retain they are right for our need, but they do fulfill expectations and should help us toward solid decisions.

"Love this store. I will be back for more!"

"WIHT has exclusive and very reasonable priced stuff.
Mr. Scott was very patient, helpful and cooperative.
I had to change the items, and quantities many times and he happily did it.
He did his best to get me my order processed and the get shipment on time.
I would like to recommend him and will go to him if i need to buy anything of what they stock.

Share WishiHadThat.com's store rating

WishiHadThat.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WishiHadThat.com is a merchant member
WishiHadThat.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.