• Address: 8302 Espresso Dr. #130

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"Ordered baseboards for a fair price and free shipping. Received my order quick and everything in good shape. Excellent company to do business with!"

"I was very impressed with the handling of the order, the timeliness of the delivery after requesting to have my items delivered by a certain date. The customer service was great, and what better deal can you get than to have items ordered delivered not only on time, but also with FREE SHIPPING despite the fact that the items were oversized. It was great doing business with WishiHadThat.com which made for a great online ordering experience. Thanks again for Great customer service."

"I love the product and it comes very quickly no problems"

"Shipping was very fast. What I like most about it is that all moldings came in a protective plastic wrap. Other companies don't do that. "

"Happy with purchase and would do it again."

"Delivery was as promised, and product looks great."

"My purchase was fast, easy, and shipped when stated. Customer Service has always taken care of all issues promptly and satisfactorily on the rare occasion they arise. I highly recommend this vendor and their website to my family and friends."

"great product, only wish it came in longer lengths."

"Great price, on time delivery, terrific product. Each crown molding piece was individually wrapped in plastic and mailed in a sturdy cardboard box. Installation is easy, especially after watching the online video supplied by the company. There is no warping in the plastic molding as there is many times with wood. I highly recommend this product and company."

"Products were great prices, shipped quickly and seem like great quality."

"Everything they promised happened
I was very pleased.

"Customer service - very helpful.
Order came relatively quickly.
Items were in perfect shape.

One caveat - although there are several warnings about the thickness of the tiles, you don't realize just how flimsy they are. The videos are slightly deceptive. BUT - they still look great!

"Shipped the next day. Product was packed and ready to install. "

"Very personal service. I can't wait to get them installed. I highly recommend this company, fast shipping, Customer service rep sent me an e-mail with a personal touch.
I will be shopping here again!

"Called me right away to tell me that I had made a mistake on my order and then had it shipped out immediately. Great customer service response. Would highly recommend to friends

WishiHadThat.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WishiHadThat.com is a merchant member
WishiHadThat.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.