• Address: 8302 Espresso Dr. #130
    • Customer Support: 800-419-1130
    • Business Hours: 7:00AM-4:30PM PST

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"we have received the four samples of crown molding that we ordered, fast shipping, and we love it, the hardest part is making a decision, no matter which one we decide to go with it's going to look fantastic. we are so glad to have found WishiHadThat.com online, we will be in touch soon.
Thank you for the great service, and great products.
Larry Garber

"The product arrived very quickly via UPS, with greatly improved packaging consisting of a box within a box with hard foam protected corners. "

"I was very happy on the shipping process. I ordered on Oct 14 and received it on Oct 18. It was a small order(2 12"pieces of crown moulding). "

"Love this site! So easy to use and delivery was immediate. I will definitely refer anyone who ask me to WishIHadThat!"

"The products came quickly and were well priced. "

"I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE ITEMS THAT I PURCHASED"

"Found exactly the crown molding I was looking for to finish my cabinets and for significantly less than the competition or "big box" store. Customer service over the phone was very helpful and my item arrived faster than promised. I will absolutely shop with wishihadthat again!"

"Delivered faster than I thought possible. On line instructions for completing the Crown Molding project were great."

"Fastest service I have ever experienced without using express delivery . I received my order in less than 72 hours.Items were high quality."

"The product purchased was exactly what I wanted, and was shipped quickly"

"Good price. Good quality. And beautiful. Delivery fast and free. Easy to install.
Thank you for WISHIHADTHAT WEBSITE.
THOMAS NGUYEN

"I found what I wanted, ordered it, and it was delivered in 7 days."

"We ordered samples twice and WishIHadThat.com delivered the samples quickly and accurately. Now we are ready to make a decision and order materials for our project. "

"Loved it.......I like the way they are wrapped up in plastic.....very light weight I put them up myself !"

"Ordered baseboards for a fair price and free shipping. Received my order quick and everything in good shape. Excellent company to do business with!"

WishiHadThat.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WishiHadThat.com is a merchant member
WishiHadThat.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,862 merchant members.