• Wisesales.com
    • Address: 1475 Rodenburg Rd.
    • Contact: sales@wisesales.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.54/10 1.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.41/10 1.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"Worst customer service I've ever experienced. Ordered a generator that I was told over the phone would ship that day. I called back the following week and was told the generator had still not shipped. The service rep did not even tell me when it would ship or why I hadn't been notified that it wasn't shipping out. I asked to cancel the order and then had to argue with the guy as he talked through every word I said for a long period of time to even do that. I would never recommend this site to anyone. "

modified review This review was modified by Alexmcandia on May 26 2015 10:56:29 AM

"IF YOU BUY FROM WISE SALES YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR PURCHASE. STAY CLEAR OF THIS PHONEY BUSINESS"

modified review This review was modified by NOTAPRETTYBOY on May 22 2015 07:07:30 AM

"I bought my husband a zero turn mower from Wise Sales in 2011 and had nothing but good experience. Delivery was on time for his birthday and everything was without any issues. Fast delivery, proper packaging and all customer service interactions were very professional and courteous. I asked plenty of questions prior to purchase and they were all answered with patience and great professionalism. "

modified review This review was modified by Romana75 on May 18 2015 06:54:57 PM

"This business has an F with the BBB and for good reason.
They show items in stock. You place your order and they take your money immediately. Then absolutely nothing happens for weeks.
Then you call and they tell you they're expecting a shipment and your order will ship after that. Then you go through this a few times until they apologize and ask if you want to cancel the order. Then you have to threaten them and maybe get your money back in a month. All this time they still show your item in stock and ready to ship FAST....

This business needs to be shut down. I don't know what kind of scam they are running but they clearly don't intend to ever ship anything.

Don't waste your time here. There are several good businesses close by and local to you that will help you with your purchase and make sure you're happy.

Be wise,,, avoid Wisesales, Generatorsite and anyone associated with this company....

"I blame myself for not doing a Google check on these people.
Absolutely a horrible experience! Ordered a EU2000i Honda generator on 3/31/15. Every time I called it was going to be shipped next week. 5 weeks later, no generator. No remorse
when I called to cancel. My advise is RUN from this bunch!
I asked them to cancel my order. Lets see how long they drag their feet. ZERO STARS!! ZERO STARS!!

modified review This review was modified by Durb on May 06 2015 11:33:33 AM

"John at Wise sales went above and beyond when I ordered my 2015 Honda 9.9 with Remote, electric start and trim. Honda did not include the Remote pieces so John jumped on it and got Honda to send me one right away. No instructions from Honda on installation so John scanned his docs and sent. This is why I highly recommend them."

modified review This review was modified by action21 on April 07 2015 07:03:37 AM

"Stay away from wisesales.com. I ordered a Honda generator on 1/18/15 and I didn't receive it after 2 weeks of waiting. I called them and they told me it would be shipped next week. I never received the generator ..... so I cancelled the order. Now I am waiting for a refund... I guess I have to call them again. The email I received from them was only an order confirmation email. Poor communication.

modified review This review was modified by redhair112 on February 10 2015 06:04:18 AM

"Same thing here....orde the two honda generators. After a month they said two weeks after two weeks they said a week. Canceled the order. After two weeks no credit. Worst customer service. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM."

modified review This review was modified by styles103 on February 06 2015 06:26:02 PM

"I ordered a Honda generator they claimed they had in stock..
Before Christmas for a gift never received called they said they should be in stock soon ...here it is Feb 5th no generator. now there phones don't work ... they charged my credit card the day I placed order online.. I am furious they have about 4,000.00 of my money. They should be in prison

modified review This review was modified by RRR162 on February 05 2015 11:29:17 AM

"Absolutely ridiculous sales tactics and atrocious customer service! Bought and paid for generators on 12/1/14. As of 1/31/15 they still have not been shipped. I have been told 5 times now "we will ship your gennies out next week when we receive them". 3 times I have asked for a supervisor to refund my money but they are as absent as my generators. Hands down the worst online buying experience I have had. The sadly ironic thing is their website now boasts "WE HAVE HONDA GENERATORS IN STOCK!!!!" What a bunch of asshats!
Stay far, far, away from this company! -- C. Conner

modified review This review was modified by chconner on January 31 2015 11:44:51 AM

"HOW IS THIS COMPANY STILL IN BUSINESS? Just like most of the reviews I ordered a generator on 11/24/14 that was in stock. I was told it would ship in 4 days, after numerous calls and receiveing the same excuses I finally cancelled the order 12/23/14. The refund was going to be processed in a few days. I have called everyweek since and was told they were backed up with refunds. SERIOUSLY? I have been waiting 5 weeks. I s/w Gary today and GUESS WHAT? my order was never cancelled. It was put on HOLD which meant I wouldn't be receiving a refund anytime soon. I have never dealt with such incompetent people. There are plenty of reputable companies to order these items but Wisesales is not one of them. I did report them to the BBB but doubt anything will come of that. "

modified review This review was modified by Robyn23 on February 25 2015 10:03:40 AM

"Believe all the other 1 star reviews! It's the same story over and over again.
I ordered my Honda generator on 1/1/15 and after not receiving shipping notification after a week for an item that was "in stock", I called and got the excuse "it'll ship on Monday". The following Friday still no shipping notification, so I called again, "it'll ship on Monday". The following Friday (1/23), still no shipping notification so I called again, this time I spoke to Gary and he said "it definitely won't ship on Monday. I have orders for that generator from Dec 2 that haven't shipped yet." Gary suggested I cancel my order and buy from someone else, which I happily agreed to. A week later, still no confirmation of cancellation and no refund to my credit card.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!
Worst customer service ever and they lie about having product in stock, then won't issue refunds.
I filed a complaint with the Illinois Attorney General's office and I know I wasn't the first.
BE WARNED- THIS IS NOT A REPTABLE COMPANY!

modified review This review was modified by FLKamper on January 29 2015 10:21:51 AM

"Ordered Generator 11-18-14, said it was in stock, total lie. Called about a month later said they had some coming. Total Lie. Called about 6 times to get my refund and they never gave me one. Had to call my credit card company for refund. Wisesales is a total fraud. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by primemech on January 26 2015 06:43:10 AM

"I ordered a Honda EU2000i generator ON DECEMBER 6, 2014 and still haven't received it. I've called 4 times before and was given the same answer when questioned, they are on backorder because of the holidays and you'll receive it within the next week. They were all lies. I just called this morning and cancelled my order. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT PURCHASING FROM THIS COMPANY. Also, very, very poor customer service. They just don't care."

NE

"One star is way to high for this company.
I have placed order for Honda EU2000i generator on Nov 30, 2014. The item status showed as "In stock" I called 5 times and I was always told the item is backordered and will be shipped next week. Today is January 12, 2015 and I have to cancel my order. Of course Honda is in stack on Wise website as was for last 6 weeks.

Share Wisesales.com's store rating

Wisesales.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Wisesales.com is not a merchant member
Wisesales.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!