• Address: 1475 Rodenburg Rd.
    • Contact: sales@wisesales.com
    • Phone: 800-916-9473
    • Customer Support: 847-895-5555
    • Business Hours: Mon-Sun: 7:30 am to 7:30 pm

Product & services pricing Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.96/10 5.96/10

"I ordered and received my 300lb generator by lift gate. Hughe, the driver, notified me before delivery and helped deliver to my driveway. Great experience.

The Honda generator was unboxed, the wheels installed (2 people preferred) and the generator was prepped for start-up. It hums quietly and has fairly good instructions. Great choice and excellent packaging and delivery.

"Very easy to purchase my new weed trimmer with accessories online at Wisesales.com. The prices were very reasonable and with free shipping they couldn't be beat."

Wisesales.com User

"people very nice. products arrived 8/29, called Wise, no keys, manuals or hose hookup for mower. Called again 9/8, still hopeful."

"WISE IS THE WORST! THEY LIE,LIE,LIE. DOROTHY CAFFERKEY(GENERAL MGR) SAID SHE WOULD LOOK INTO ISSUE OF BEING OVERCHARGED AND CALL ME BACK IN AN HOUR. FIVE HOURS LATER I CALLED HER, SHE DEFENDED THE OTHER EMPLOYEES LIES. THEY LOVE TO CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD... THEN THE PROBLEMS SURFACE. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL PEOPLE.
STAY AWAY FROM WISE PERIOD AS THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL. THE ONLY REASON I GAVE ONE STAR IS YOU CAN'T LEAVE FEEDBACK IF YOU DON'T CHECK THE LOWEST RATING WHICH IS ONE STAR... THEY DESERVE A ZERO STAR RATING! WISE SHOULD BE CLOSED DOWN.
THEY OBVIOUSLY SPEND LOADS OF MONEY ON ADVERTISING... THEY SHOULD HAVE BACKED IT UP BY SPENDING MORE MONEY ON HONEST, CARING AND COMPETENT EMPLOYEES... OH, BUT THEY WOULD HAVE TO CARE ABOUT THERE CUSTOMERS TO DO THAT!
A TOTAL JOKE OF AN OPERATION!
MAKES YOU WONDER, WHO'S WRITING ALL THE POSITIVE REVIEWS!?

**** Better Business Rating of ''F''

modified review This review was modified by butkus on August 31 2014 08:23:42 AM

"Delivery was quick. The blades are a slightly different shape from the original blades and also the picture that accompanied the item on Amazon. The Amazon pictured item looks just like the original blade. However, they fit perfectly and seem to get the job done. I have to assume that Honda for some reason decided to change the shape of replacements. Instead of a sort of hatchet shape on the ends of one of the blades the shape is more squared off. Doesn't seem to affect performance."

modified review This review was modified by rmw381 on July 23 2014 10:32:22 AM

"i was very happy with everything. except on the powerstay generator connector i have to buy a special receptacle cord that they are the only company that sells this 50amp connector. its a extra $79.00 dollars. i think that cord should have been with the unit. now i have to get a hold of them and order this special cord. before i can use the generators in tandem. "

"They had the Weed Wackier I wanted. They were knowledgable. I needed it within two days as I was leaving the country. It arrived on time with no extra shipping charges. The lady was pleasant and I am delighted."

"Wise sales always delivers the best there is.....great Toro mower and delivered fast, fast, fast! It did not take me long to get it uncrated and up and running. Everything is perfect so far"

"The product was from Husqvarna so all was well with it. Communication with WiseSales was not all that great. I paid by check and they did tell me product would ship on 6/16 or 6/17. On the 16th I saw the order still on hold and called, they said would ship on 17th. On 17th order still on hold, called and they released and shipped. Then I was to have liftgate service. Fedex could not use a liftgate to my door because, the pallet was to big for their liftgate and the pallet jacks would not go under it. Fedex finally got it to me by loading on a tilt bed trailer and sliding it off. I called Wise about the Fedex problem and they said they would call me back an never did. I don't know when the order would have been released from them if I had not of called back on the 17th. They never once apologized or called me concerning any of the problems. This was my 2nd time to do business with Wise but I may not do business with them again unless the price is great."

"I was very satisfied with the speedy service I received."

"Received everything I ordered in a short time and in excellent condition. Love that free shipping."

"Ordered a $999.00 pressure washer a week ago today. Order was acknowledged promptly. Received notification the next morning that it should ship within 48 hours and I would receive emailed shipment notice and tracking info. at that time.

Here it is 7 days later. No email notice - and I still don't know if it has shipped...much less when to expect it to arrive. I have submitted 3 email inquiries over the past three days and so far have heard nothing. Tomorrow I will make a phone call and see if I can determine the status of my order.

Given my positive experiences with Amazon and other online vendors I am truly disappointed that wisesales.com has been such a disappointment. It will certainly give me reason to pause before I order from them again.

I remain hopeful that my item is enroute and somehow the email notice was missed.

Sincerely,
John
Rural Hall, NC

"Worst customer service ever. I was told three day delivery. Didn't get it for two weeks. I called to get tracking got told that the sales rep. Should not have promised me three day shipping. When I actually got it it was the wrong product. I called. On hold for fifteen mins because she didn't know what do about exchanging it, after telling me I ordered the wrong size bagger. So she dropped the call. I called back got a manager and she emailed me a fedex return slip at six end of day Friday. Told me I won't get my money back till product is returned and that I was responsible for packaging properly for pick up. Will never shop with these clowns again if rather pay the extra hundred then deal with incompetence. "

"Order was placed on June 11, 2014 9:50:22 AM CDT.
Today is June 18, 2014 11:06 AM CDT, One week later.
Have not received an Email stating my order has been shipped.
Looking forward to the delivery of this riding mower.

"This place was a wonderful find! I couldn't find a local dealer who had what I wanted in stock but found it here and had it in 5 days without paying a dime for shipping. I bought the Husqvarna line trimmer with interchangable attachments and then bought the hedge trimmer and edger attachements as a separate order.
All items were easy to find on the site, everything arrived in good shape, ran out of the box and I got all my yard jobs done easier than ever! They have good customer service also answering the only quesiton i had that wasn't on the product description on-line.
An excellent overall experience!

Wisesales.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Wisesales.com is not a merchant member
Wisesales.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!