• Wisesales.com
    • Address: 1475 Rodenburg Rd.
    • Contact: sales@wisesales.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.11/10 1.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"I ordered a Honda HRX217HZA lawn mower on 5/11/2015. The website indicated it was "In-stock". My credit card was charged the $849.99 on the order day. I checked the order status over the next week and it said "processing". I called WiseSales on 5/18/2015 and was told the lawn mower was backordered and it would not ship for 4 weeks. I told the girl it was shown as "in-stock" on the Web Site and she said this was normal. I cancelled the order on that day. The Order status was changed from "processing" to "on-hold". On 5/26/2015 the order status on the web site still stated "on-hold" and I had not been issued a credit to my credit card. I called WiseSales again to inquire about my refund. The clerk said she would email accounting and have them process the refund. I was copied on an email stating "Customer cancelled order. Please refund ASAP." On 6/4/2015 I called WiseSales again and inquired about my refund. I was placed on hold and then disconnected. This happen several times over the following few days. I have initiated a chargeback with MasterCard
Stay away from this place, WiseSales.
I ordered the lawn mower from Mowers Direct and it was delivered 3 days after ordering. Same price.

This review was modified by rbennett56 on June 28 2015 08:33:17 AM

"Save yourself a lot of grief and stay away from this company! I ordered a Honda generator that was advertised as being in stock. I never received and order verification and after a week I called because I had not received the generators or a tracking number. I was told the generators are back ordered and won't be in until the end of June. I immediately cancelled my order and never received a cancellation confirmation as promised. My banker even called about the confirmation and was told is was coming by email. I never received it. After reading online reviews and checking with the Better Business Bureau and became aware they awarded them an F for the same complaints I had my bank dispute the charge. First time doing business on the net that was a horrible experience! I would not recommend doing business with this company!"

This review was modified by DocDD on June 15 2015 08:28:06 AM

"Ordered two Honda generators 14 BUSINESS days ago, not so much as an order conformation email from Wise Sales. Sent four emails over the course of a week inquiring as to when I should expect my shipment to fulfill. No response. Finally got through to someone via telephone after two days of no answer/no answering service. I got the "no idea" when they would ship, they didn't think they were even in stock at this point but couldn't confirm even though the website clearly listed them in stock at the time of the order and showed them as in stock now. I asked to cancel my order and I was promptly hung up on. Will be taking this to my CC company to sort out. Awful service. "

This review was modified by lwent on June 13 2015 06:53:02 AM

"Would not buy anything from this company.Ordered a Honda lawn mower and after a week called to see why it was not shipped yet,was told it would be in any day, a month later still no lawn mower.cancelled order and they could of cared less and just brushed me off.Terrible customer service ,keep away from this company."

This review was modified by joe.f on June 04 2015 05:29:09 AM

"Worst customer service I've ever experienced. Ordered a generator that I was told over the phone would ship that day. I called back the following week and was told the generator had still not shipped. The service rep did not even tell me when it would ship or why I hadn't been notified that it wasn't shipping out. I asked to cancel the order and then had to argue with the guy as he talked through every word I said for a long period of time to even do that. I would never recommend this site to anyone. "

This review was modified by Alexmcandia on May 26 2015 10:56:29 AM

"IF YOU BUY FROM WISE SALES YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR PURCHASE. STAY CLEAR OF THIS PHONEY BUSINESS"

This review was modified by NOTAPRETTYBOY on May 22 2015 07:07:30 AM

"I bought my husband a zero turn mower from Wise Sales in 2011 and had nothing but good experience. Delivery was on time for his birthday and everything was without any issues. Fast delivery, proper packaging and all customer service interactions were very professional and courteous. I asked plenty of questions prior to purchase and they were all answered with patience and great professionalism. "

This review was modified by Romana75 on May 18 2015 06:54:57 PM

"This business has an F with the BBB and for good reason.
They show items in stock. You place your order and they take your money immediately. Then absolutely nothing happens for weeks.
Then you call and they tell you they're expecting a shipment and your order will ship after that. Then you go through this a few times until they apologize and ask if you want to cancel the order. Then you have to threaten them and maybe get your money back in a month. All this time they still show your item in stock and ready to ship FAST....

This business needs to be shut down. I don't know what kind of scam they are running but they clearly don't intend to ever ship anything.

Don't waste your time here. There are several good businesses close by and local to you that will help you with your purchase and make sure you're happy.

Be wise,,, avoid Wisesales, Generatorsite and anyone associated with this company....

"I blame myself for not doing a Google check on these people.
Absolutely a horrible experience! Ordered a EU2000i Honda generator on 3/31/15. Every time I called it was going to be shipped next week. 5 weeks later, no generator. No remorse
when I called to cancel. My advise is RUN from this bunch!
I asked them to cancel my order. Lets see how long they drag their feet. ZERO STARS!! ZERO STARS!!

This review was modified by Durb on May 06 2015 11:33:33 AM

"John at Wise sales went above and beyond when I ordered my 2015 Honda 9.9 with Remote, electric start and trim. Honda did not include the Remote pieces so John jumped on it and got Honda to send me one right away. No instructions from Honda on installation so John scanned his docs and sent. This is why I highly recommend them."

This review was modified by action21 on April 07 2015 07:03:37 AM

"Stay away from wisesales.com. I ordered a Honda generator on 1/18/15 and I didn't receive it after 2 weeks of waiting. I called them and they told me it would be shipped next week. I never received the generator ..... so I cancelled the order. Now I am waiting for a refund... I guess I have to call them again. The email I received from them was only an order confirmation email. Poor communication.

This review was modified by redhair112 on February 10 2015 06:04:18 AM

"Same thing here....orde the two honda generators. After a month they said two weeks after two weeks they said a week. Canceled the order. After two weeks no credit. Worst customer service. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM."

This review was modified by styles103 on February 06 2015 06:26:02 PM

"I ordered a Honda generator they claimed they had in stock..
Before Christmas for a gift never received called they said they should be in stock soon ...here it is Feb 5th no generator. now there phones don't work ... they charged my credit card the day I placed order online.. I am furious they have about 4,000.00 of my money. They should be in prison

This review was modified by RRR162 on February 05 2015 11:29:17 AM

"Absolutely ridiculous sales tactics and atrocious customer service! Bought and paid for generators on 12/1/14. As of 1/31/15 they still have not been shipped. I have been told 5 times now "we will ship your gennies out next week when we receive them". 3 times I have asked for a supervisor to refund my money but they are as absent as my generators. Hands down the worst online buying experience I have had. The sadly ironic thing is their website now boasts "WE HAVE HONDA GENERATORS IN STOCK!!!!" What a bunch of asshats!
Stay far, far, away from this company! -- C. Conner

This review was modified by chconner on January 31 2015 11:44:51 AM

"HOW IS THIS COMPANY STILL IN BUSINESS? Just like most of the reviews I ordered a generator on 11/24/14 that was in stock. I was told it would ship in 4 days, after numerous calls and receiveing the same excuses I finally cancelled the order 12/23/14. The refund was going to be processed in a few days. I have called everyweek since and was told they were backed up with refunds. SERIOUSLY? I have been waiting 5 weeks. I s/w Gary today and GUESS WHAT? my order was never cancelled. It was put on HOLD which meant I wouldn't be receiving a refund anytime soon. I have never dealt with such incompetent people. There are plenty of reputable companies to order these items but Wisesales is not one of them. I did report them to the BBB but doubt anything will come of that. "

This review was modified by Robyn23 on February 25 2015 10:03:40 AM

Share Wisesales.com's store rating

Wisesales.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Wisesales.com is not a merchant member
Wisesales.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!