Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.90/10 408 reviews

Wisesales.com is a merchant member
    Wisesales.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Wisesales.com contact information

• Address: 1475 Rodenburg Rd.
    • Contact: sales@wisesales.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"when I call they were very helpful to my needs.And returned my call fast with the answer."

"Wisesales.com had the brands I was interested in, with product information readily available for comparisons between brands. Ordering on the website was seamless. Delivery was quick with all products arriving as ordered and in great condition. Price for value equaled or exceeded local options. I will be ordering from Wisesales.com again! "

"I purchased the Toro ss3216 32" Zero turn mower, mulching kit (79017) and twin bagger kit (79333). My order arrived within 6 days of my purchase and was packed very well in a sturdy crate with the bagger boxed and strapped to the top. The free lift gate service is a big plus. The driver placed it in the garage which was a bonus, since my wife was at home during the time of delivery while I was at work.
I mowed with the mower today for the first time and was well pleased with its performance. I used the mulching kit and the cut was great. I haven't installed the bagger yet. One thing worth noting about the bagger is that when it is installed, the one major selling point of the 32" deck is negated, it wont fit through my standard sized back gate with the bagger on! Oh well, guess I'll have to remove the bagger, go through the gate then replace it. Shouldn't take a few minuets to do. Overall, I'm very pleased with the product. Just what I expected from Toro, quality!
I would definitely purchase from Wise Equipment in the future. Their prices beat any on the net!!

"Ordering was simple. Uit shipped right away and I recie
ved it very quickly with no damage. What more could you ask for !

"Wisesales.com performed as expected, very accurate descriptions for the Honda lawnmower, an attractive price, and the product was very well packaged for delivery. The lack of shopping cost or tax was the benefit of ordering with Wisesales. I will look to this firm in future for deals that they offer.

"Best price around for a quality product. Shipping fast and secure (and free!). Generators everything I expected. Will certainly use again if I need something they sell."

"quotation and answering response is fast
online service is unbeatable
Also, the price is good deal

"Every thing was great and I was happy with everything I received and the service including the delivery. How ever I did buy the extra jets and was told since I purchased all of them they were easy to install and the instructions would come with them and they did not. Also the jets were not marked for which altitude they were for just part #s which did not help me so be sure to ask. This would be the only area that I see that could be improved everything else was fantastic. I would buy from them again for these type of purchases"

"Shipping was prompt, well packaged(although styrofoam popcorn went all over the place) with no damage whatsoever. It was exactly as I expected, and hoped for!!! I wish everybody was this good!!"

"I'd read many good things about wise.com so I decided to give them a try. The website was intuitive and easy to use. Shipping was quick and free. I'd use them again and would recommend them to others."

"fast service could'nt ask for more"

"The Little Wonder LB390H is a nice machine it is built tough enough for the commercial user which is what I am using it for . The Honda engine is a commercial duty engine It uses a good quality air filter/ system that is a must for this application . Wisesales .com answered my questions professionally and the order was shipped promptly and was packaged well ,no problems . The price was good as well.

Alan D., ACI Colorado

"I ordered a Kawasaki hedge trimmer, it was a hundred dollars cheaper here than on Amazon, shipping was free and i got the product at my door three days later. Very satisfied. Also, the website is really easy to navigate and use.
The hedge trimmer is great too!

"Shipped very promptly. A little concern about one of the generators seeming to have a slight carb issue but at this point I'm very satisfied with the service so far. "

"Happy…………………………………………………………….. :)"