• Address: 1475 Rodenburg Rd.
    • Contact: sales@wisesales.com
    • Phone: 800-916-9473
    • Customer Support: 847-895-5555
    • Business Hours: Mon-Sun: 7:30 am to 7:30 pm

Product & services pricing Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.11/10 7.11/10

"Ordered products online at a great price and received them very quickly. Items arrived in great condition with no damage. I would definitely recommend Wisesales.com. "

modified review This review was modified by Flip8950 on September 16 2014 01:31:09 PM

Wisesales.com User

"people very nice. products arrived 8/29, called Wise, no keys, manuals or hose hookup for mower. Called again 9/8, still hopeful."

Wisesales.com User

"WHEN IT WAS DELIVER TOOK OUT OF BOX ANDPUT IT TOGEATHER. HAD TO GO BUY OIL .DIDNT COME WITH OIL .PUT GAS IN .AND PULLED ABOUT 30 PULL ON THE HONDA GXV160 WOOD NOT START.CALLED WISER .THE TOOL ME TO TAKE IT TO A HONDA DEALER .I DID THEY GOT IT RUNNING .THEY HAD TO READJUSTED BOTH CHOCK AND THROTTLE.WEREOUT OF SPEC. THEY CALLED HONDA FOR WARRANTY .THEY WOOD NOT PAY FOR THE ADJUSTMENT. IT COST ME 63.75 I PAID IT. I FAX THE BILL TO WISER . TO SEE IF I GET MY MONEY BACK TOM TOMKO"

"WISE IS THE WORST! THEY LIE,LIE,LIE. DOROTHY CAFFERKEY(GENERAL MGR) SAID SHE WOULD LOOK INTO ISSUE OF BEING OVERCHARGED AND CALL ME BACK IN AN HOUR. FIVE HOURS LATER I CALLED HER, SHE DEFENDED THE OTHER EMPLOYEES LIES. THEY LOVE TO CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD... THEN THE PROBLEMS SURFACE. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL PEOPLE.
STAY AWAY FROM WISE PERIOD AS THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL. THE ONLY REASON I GAVE ONE STAR IS YOU CAN'T LEAVE FEEDBACK IF YOU DON'T CHECK THE LOWEST RATING WHICH IS ONE STAR... THEY DESERVE A ZERO STAR RATING! WISE SHOULD BE CLOSED DOWN.
THEY OBVIOUSLY SPEND LOADS OF MONEY ON ADVERTISING... THEY SHOULD HAVE BACKED IT UP BY SPENDING MORE MONEY ON HONEST, CARING AND COMPETENT EMPLOYEES... OH, BUT THEY WOULD HAVE TO CARE ABOUT THERE CUSTOMERS TO DO THAT!
A TOTAL JOKE OF AN OPERATION!
MAKES YOU WONDER, WHO'S WRITING ALL THE POSITIVE REVIEWS!?

**** Better Business Rating of ''F''

modified review This review was modified by butkus on August 31 2014 08:23:42 AM

"We ordered a pair of Honda generators. We are extremely pleased with the product and very impressed with the delivery time!"

"Excellent product as described. Very heavy duty durable hose that screws onto the Honda wx15 portable water pump.
Wisesales.com was great to deal with and shipped item fast.
Thanks again to Wisesales!!!

"Delivery was quick. The blades are a slightly different shape from the original blades and also the picture that accompanied the item on Amazon. The Amazon pictured item looks just like the original blade. However, they fit perfectly and seem to get the job done. I have to assume that Honda for some reason decided to change the shape of replacements. Instead of a sort of hatchet shape on the ends of one of the blades the shape is more squared off. Doesn't seem to affect performance."

modified review This review was modified by rmw381 on July 23 2014 10:32:22 AM

"The Honda weedeater preformed wonderful as far as starting and power and quietness. The tap feed has a lot to be desired. The string that came with the Honda was the twisted string. One leg broke off in the first 10 min of operation so I had to stop and take the feeder off and restring it, this happened 3 time on the first roll of string. I then put my string on it .095 and it did it again twice during that roll. I used a different brand and took my time to wind the string and it worked without a problem, then I added more string after that roll and it broke off twice. You need to add a partition in the spool to separate the two strings as they get bound and twisted in each other and then break. You should look at the Sthil design it works great. Honda has a Great power head but the feeder should not be on the wonderful power head. My two cents "

modified review This review was modified by anthony-Marquize on July 23 2014 07:56:31 AM

"i was very happy with everything. except on the powerstay generator connector i have to buy a special receptacle cord that they are the only company that sells this 50amp connector. its a extra $79.00 dollars. i think that cord should have been with the unit. now i have to get a hold of them and order this special cord. before i can use the generators in tandem. "

"They had the Weed Wackier I wanted. They were knowledgable. I needed it within two days as I was leaving the country. It arrived on time with no extra shipping charges. The lady was pleasant and I am delighted."

"Wise sales always delivers the best there is.....great Toro mower and delivered fast, fast, fast! It did not take me long to get it uncrated and up and running. Everything is perfect so far"

"The product was from Husqvarna so all was well with it. Communication with WiseSales was not all that great. I paid by check and they did tell me product would ship on 6/16 or 6/17. On the 16th I saw the order still on hold and called, they said would ship on 17th. On 17th order still on hold, called and they released and shipped. Then I was to have liftgate service. Fedex could not use a liftgate to my door because, the pallet was to big for their liftgate and the pallet jacks would not go under it. Fedex finally got it to me by loading on a tilt bed trailer and sliding it off. I called Wise about the Fedex problem and they said they would call me back an never did. I don't know when the order would have been released from them if I had not of called back on the 17th. They never once apologized or called me concerning any of the problems. This was my 2nd time to do business with Wise but I may not do business with them again unless the price is great."

"I was very satisfied with the speedy service I received."

"Received everything I ordered in a short time and in excellent condition. Love that free shipping."

"Ordered a $999.00 pressure washer a week ago today. Order was acknowledged promptly. Received notification the next morning that it should ship within 48 hours and I would receive emailed shipment notice and tracking info. at that time.

Here it is 7 days later. No email notice - and I still don't know if it has shipped...much less when to expect it to arrive. I have submitted 3 email inquiries over the past three days and so far have heard nothing. Tomorrow I will make a phone call and see if I can determine the status of my order.

Given my positive experiences with Amazon and other online vendors I am truly disappointed that wisesales.com has been such a disappointment. It will certainly give me reason to pause before I order from them again.

I remain hopeful that my item is enroute and somehow the email notice was missed.

Sincerely,
John
Rural Hall, NC

Wisesales.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Wisesales.com is not a merchant member
Wisesales.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!