• Address: 1475 Rodenburg Rd.
    • Contact: sales@wisesales.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.61/10 7.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Excellent service. Very quick delivery. Competitive or better than others prices."

modified review This review was modified by albarb on August 26 2014 08:03:55 AM

"I ordered a Generator Transfer Safety Switch from Wise, it arrived quickly, and as ordered. Unfortunately, it's an Internal mount only, i actually need an external mount. Called 800-916-9473, spoke with a helpful guy named John. He said to send it back with a copy of the packing slip, they'd process the refund then. Been 8 days since I Fed-ex'd it, still no refund on my card. Hopefully, it will process soon. Other than that, I'm very happy with Wise Sales. RC in AZ"

modified review This review was modified by rrcotton on August 21 2014 04:18:41 PM

"WISE IS THE WORST! THEY LIE,LIE,LIE. DOROTHY CAFFERKEY(GENERAL MGR) SAID SHE WOULD LOOK INTO ISSUE OF BEING OVERCHARGED AND CALL ME BACK IN AN HOUR. FIVE HOURS LATER I CALLED HER, SHE DEFENDED THE OTHER EMPLOYEES LIES. THEY LOVE TO CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD... THEN THE PROBLEMS SURFACE. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL PEOPLE.
STAY AWAY FROM WISE PERIOD AS THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL. THE ONLY REASON I GAVE ONE STAR IS YOU CAN'T LEAVE FEEDBACK IF YOU DON'T CHECK THE LOWEST RATING WHICH IS ONE STAR... THEY DESERVE A ZERO STAR RATING! WISE SHOULD BE CLOSED DOWN.
THEY OBVIOUSLY SPEND LOADS OF MONEY ON ADVERTISING... THEY SHOULD HAVE BACKED IT UP BY SPENDING MORE MONEY ON HONEST, CARING AND COMPETENT EMPLOYEES... OH, BUT THEY WOULD HAVE TO CARE ABOUT THERE CUSTOMERS TO DO THAT!
A TOTAL JOKE OF AN OPERATION!
MAKES YOU WONDER, WHO'S WRITING ALL THE POSITIVE REVIEWS!?

**** Better Business Rating of ''F''

modified review This review was modified by butkus on August 31 2014 08:23:42 AM

"This purchase was to replace a generator that failed on the jobsite. Expected delivery was July 28.
The shipping info and the billing info are correct on the invoice I received. Somehow the shipper received the wrong info and a phone call from the shipper revealed that they planned to deliver on July 28 to the billing info address. I asked them to change it to the shipping address and they responded that they needed approval from Wisesales, which they would obtain. I heard nothing and on July 30 phoned the shipper, who claimed thay had not had a confirmation from Wisesales. I phone Wisesales, told them of the problem and they said they would immediately contact the shipper, which they did. Received a call from the shipper on July 30 saying that they would deliver to the shipping address on Aug. 1, which they accomplished.
My issue is that the crew on the jobsite had to re-schedule their work twice and had to take one day off. I am not happy with the extended delivery time!

"I am writing this after purchasing the Toro 20381. The shopping experience was satisfactory using IE 9. I could not use the site with Safari. The shipping options are confusing to me. I chose free shipping and did not know whether the shipping was ground or freight. I assume 2 days nevertheless? It was ground and took 5 days.

modified review This review was modified by LeonardJ on August 03 2014 02:04:54 PM

"We ordered a pair of Honda generators. We are extremely pleased with the product and very impressed with the delivery time!"

"Excellent product as described. Very heavy duty durable hose that screws onto the Honda wx15 portable water pump.
Wisesales.com was great to deal with and shipped item fast.
Thanks again to Wisesales!!!

"Delivery was quick. The blades are a slightly different shape from the original blades and also the picture that accompanied the item on Amazon. The Amazon pictured item looks just like the original blade. However, they fit perfectly and seem to get the job done. I have to assume that Honda for some reason decided to change the shape of replacements. Instead of a sort of hatchet shape on the ends of one of the blades the shape is more squared off. Doesn't seem to affect performance."

modified review This review was modified by rmw381 on July 23 2014 10:32:22 AM

"The Honda weedeater preformed wonderful as far as starting and power and quietness. The tap feed has a lot to be desired. The string that came with the Honda was the twisted string. One leg broke off in the first 10 min of operation so I had to stop and take the feeder off and restring it, this happened 3 time on the first roll of string. I then put my string on it .095 and it did it again twice during that roll. I used a different brand and took my time to wind the string and it worked without a problem, then I added more string after that roll and it broke off twice. You need to add a partition in the spool to separate the two strings as they get bound and twisted in each other and then break. You should look at the Sthil design it works great. Honda has a Great power head but the feeder should not be on the wonderful power head. My two cents "

modified review This review was modified by anthony-Marquize on July 23 2014 07:56:31 AM

"i was very happy with everything. except on the powerstay generator connector i have to buy a special receptacle cord that they are the only company that sells this 50amp connector. its a extra $79.00 dollars. i think that cord should have been with the unit. now i have to get a hold of them and order this special cord. before i can use the generators in tandem. "

"They had the Weed Wackier I wanted. They were knowledgable. I needed it within two days as I was leaving the country. It arrived on time with no extra shipping charges. The lady was pleasant and I am delighted."

"Wise sales always delivers the best there is.....great Toro mower and delivered fast, fast, fast! It did not take me long to get it uncrated and up and running. Everything is perfect so far"

"The product was from Husqvarna so all was well with it. Communication with WiseSales was not all that great. I paid by check and they did tell me product would ship on 6/16 or 6/17. On the 16th I saw the order still on hold and called, they said would ship on 17th. On 17th order still on hold, called and they released and shipped. Then I was to have liftgate service. Fedex could not use a liftgate to my door because, the pallet was to big for their liftgate and the pallet jacks would not go under it. Fedex finally got it to me by loading on a tilt bed trailer and sliding it off. I called Wise about the Fedex problem and they said they would call me back an never did. I don't know when the order would have been released from them if I had not of called back on the 17th. They never once apologized or called me concerning any of the problems. This was my 2nd time to do business with Wise but I may not do business with them again unless the price is great."

"I was very satisfied with the speedy service I received."

"Received everything I ordered in a short time and in excellent condition. Love that free shipping."

Wisesales.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Wisesales.com is not a merchant member
Wisesales.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!