• Address: 1475 Rodenburg Rd.
    • Contact: sales@wisesales.com
    • Phone: 800-916-9473
    • Customer Support: 847-895-5555
    • Business Hours: Mon-Sun: 7:30 am to 7:30 pm

Product & services pricing Rating 1.79/10 1.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.31/10 0.31/10

"Believe all the other 1 star reviews! It's the same story over and over again.
I ordered my Honda generator on 1/1/15 and after not receiving shipping notification after a week for an item that was "in stock", I called and got the excuse "it'll ship on Monday". The following Friday still no shipping notification, so I called again, "it'll ship on Monday". The following Friday (1/23), still no shipping notification so I called again, this time I spoke to Gary and he said "it definitely won't ship on Monday. I have orders for that generator from Dec 2 that haven't shipped yet." Gary suggested I cancel my order and buy from someone else, which I happily agreed to. A week later, still no confirmation of cancellation and no refund to my credit card.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!
Worst customer service ever and they lie about having product in stock, then won't issue refunds.
I filed a complaint with the Illinois Attorney General's office and I know I wasn't the first.
BE WARNED- THIS IS NOT A REPTABLE COMPANY!

modified review This review was modified by FLKamper on January 29 2015 10:21:51 AM

"Ordered Generator 11-18-14, said it was in stock, total lie. Called about a month later said they had some coming. Total Lie. Called about 6 times to get my refund and they never gave me one. Had to call my credit card company for refund. Wisesales is a total fraud. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by primemech on January 26 2015 06:43:10 AM

"I ordered a Honda EU2000i generator ON DECEMBER 6, 2014 and still haven't received it. I've called 4 times before and was given the same answer when questioned, they are on backorder because of the holidays and you'll receive it within the next week. They were all lies. I just called this morning and cancelled my order. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT PURCHASING FROM THIS COMPANY. Also, very, very poor customer service. They just don't care."

NE

"One star is way to high for this company.
I have placed order for Honda EU2000i generator on Nov 30, 2014. The item status showed as "In stock" I called 5 times and I was always told the item is backordered and will be shipped next week. Today is January 12, 2015 and I have to cancel my order. Of course Honda is in stack on Wise website as was for last 6 weeks.

"Lame experience- I could have written an identical review as Nkarpins only I ordered my Honda generator on 11/28/14. It's now 1/9/15. I just called again and cancelled my order. I have called at least 3 times and each time it's the same thing, "We're expecting a shipment next week." They've been cordial on the phone, but this first time experience has soured me from doing any business with them in the future. I expected them to offer some kind of "make good" but no dice. Don't believe the "in stock" message on their website."

modified review This review was modified by KHbuyer on January 09 2015 01:48:23 PM

"I have placed order for Honda generator on December 20, 2014. On the website item status showed as "In stock" After not hearing from Wisesales about a week and no shippment notification I called to 800 number listed on the site to find out whats going on. I was told the item is backordered and as it is very popular and they expect shipment from the factory on January 5, 2015. Today is January 7, 2015. I had called again as I didnt hear anything and what do you know, they dont have generators in stock and expect shipment at the end of next week. Still as of today on the company website generator availability is "In stock". Very decieving practice. I am cancelling order with this company and if I dont receive cancellation notification from them, I am involving credit card company to get my money back."

"You could not pay me to buy or shop from this company. The worse customer service from and place I have ever bought from. Would not recommend this company to anyone!"

"I ordered a Honda Generator. There web site did not indicate that the generator was on back order. I called a couple of days later and canceled the order. The order was placed on November 16, 2014 and Canceled on November 20, 2014. They charged my card immediatly. I am still trying to get a refund. I have called repeatedly. I can not get them to take the charge off my card. Do not purchase anything from this company. They are not honest people and the customer service is the worst. Use Caution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by thomas6036 on December 15 2014 12:52:04 PM

"Overall sale was good but once they have your money their customer service is very poor. I purchased one of their commercial snowblowers and first time I tried to use it, it was inoperable. The "customer service" team told me to contact my local dealer, they wanted no part in helping me out. My local dealer is not too helpful as I didn't purchase the blower from them so now I am stuck with an $1800 lawn ornament in a Buffalo Blizzard. This was my 3rd and final purchase from Wise Sales, BEWARE!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by golfcrazy-69 on November 20 2014 01:18:03 PM

"WISE IS THE WORST! THEY LIE,LIE,LIE. DOROTHY CAFFERKEY(GENERAL MGR) SAID SHE WOULD LOOK INTO ISSUE OF BEING OVERCHARGED AND CALL ME BACK IN AN HOUR. FIVE HOURS LATER I CALLED HER, SHE DEFENDED THE OTHER EMPLOYEES LIES. THEY LOVE TO CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD... THEN THE PROBLEMS SURFACE. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL PEOPLE.
STAY AWAY FROM WISE PERIOD AS THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL. THE ONLY REASON I GAVE ONE STAR IS YOU CAN'T LEAVE FEEDBACK IF YOU DON'T CHECK THE LOWEST RATING WHICH IS ONE STAR... THEY DESERVE A ZERO STAR RATING! WISE SHOULD BE CLOSED DOWN.
THEY OBVIOUSLY SPEND LOADS OF MONEY ON ADVERTISING... THEY SHOULD HAVE BACKED IT UP BY SPENDING MORE MONEY ON HONEST, CARING AND COMPETENT EMPLOYEES... OH, BUT THEY WOULD HAVE TO CARE ABOUT THERE CUSTOMERS TO DO THAT!
A TOTAL JOKE OF AN OPERATION!
MAKES YOU WONDER, WHO'S WRITING ALL THE POSITIVE REVIEWS!?

**** Better Business Rating of ''F''

modified review This review was modified by butkus on August 31 2014 08:23:42 AM

"Delivery was quick. The blades are a slightly different shape from the original blades and also the picture that accompanied the item on Amazon. The Amazon pictured item looks just like the original blade. However, they fit perfectly and seem to get the job done. I have to assume that Honda for some reason decided to change the shape of replacements. Instead of a sort of hatchet shape on the ends of one of the blades the shape is more squared off. Doesn't seem to affect performance."

modified review This review was modified by rmw381 on July 23 2014 10:32:22 AM

"i was very happy with everything. except on the powerstay generator connector i have to buy a special receptacle cord that they are the only company that sells this 50amp connector. its a extra $79.00 dollars. i think that cord should have been with the unit. now i have to get a hold of them and order this special cord. before i can use the generators in tandem. "

"They had the Weed Wackier I wanted. They were knowledgable. I needed it within two days as I was leaving the country. It arrived on time with no extra shipping charges. The lady was pleasant and I am delighted."

"Wise sales always delivers the best there is.....great Toro mower and delivered fast, fast, fast! It did not take me long to get it uncrated and up and running. Everything is perfect so far"

"The product was from Husqvarna so all was well with it. Communication with WiseSales was not all that great. I paid by check and they did tell me product would ship on 6/16 or 6/17. On the 16th I saw the order still on hold and called, they said would ship on 17th. On 17th order still on hold, called and they released and shipped. Then I was to have liftgate service. Fedex could not use a liftgate to my door because, the pallet was to big for their liftgate and the pallet jacks would not go under it. Fedex finally got it to me by loading on a tilt bed trailer and sliding it off. I called Wise about the Fedex problem and they said they would call me back an never did. I don't know when the order would have been released from them if I had not of called back on the 17th. They never once apologized or called me concerning any of the problems. This was my 2nd time to do business with Wise but I may not do business with them again unless the price is great."

Wisesales.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Wisesales.com is not a merchant member
Wisesales.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!